Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you later Jan." I called as Andria wheeled me out. It was a fairly long trip up and then across the building, finally wheeling me into a Wing labeled Neurology. She pushed me to an office looking door and propped it open while she wheeled me into the room, one filled with all kinds of odd looking equipment, each seeming to trail dozens of wires and leads. "This looks serious." I said quietly.

"Not too." She said as she pushed me toward the lone desk in the room and then left me there while she pulled the wheeled desk chair around to sit facing me. "Scott, can I be totally honest with you? I've never seen anything like what you can do. Yes, I'm a neurologist. I study the human brain and how if functions. In your case...well, you have a rather unique function that I've never seen before, and I'd really REALLY like to study it. I can't make you do this, but I can ask you nicely and hope you will."

"I guess that all depends on what you're planning on doing. I mean I'm not going to let you drill holes in my head or anything."

"Oh don't worry, nothing like that. All I'm going to do is put a few lead wires on you, make you wear a funny looking hat and then, well, let what you do happen. How does that sound?"

"And this will tell you what?"

"Well, for starters, I want to see what parts of your brain are firing and I also want to see what that does to the recipient's brain."

"You do realize what it does, to both of us, right?"

She nodded slightly. "I do. Not entirely unpleasant on my end, hopefully not unpleasant on yours either."

"Alright, I suppose if you want to do this."

She smiled and got up, quickly pulling my gown down to my waist and attaching a number of probes to my chest and then settling a rather unusual looking helmet onto my head that had a tail wires leading to a bank of machines. "All this does is monitor your brain wave activity. It doesn't change what you think or how your brain works in any way, but it will record the intensity of impulses so that I can map which parts of your brain are most active."

She stepped around me and took off her lab coat. "Now you're probably going to enjoy this next part. I need to put some sensors on my chest as well." She said as she unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off. She stood there in just a short brown skirt, coming to mid thigh, and a white lacy bra. "You know, I could just stay this way, but you do deserve a bit of a reward for allowing me to do this." She said as she reached behind her back and flicked the catch of the bra loose, shrugging it off. Her tits were a good full C cup, full and round, sagging just enough to turn her already hard nipples slightly upward. She smiled at me, making sure I had a good look, before she started attaching leads to her own chest, one on her side just past her breast, one between the two sexy orbs and one just on the top of one breast. She then sat down in a chair and put a helmet on her own head similar to mine.

"All set. So what I want you to do is to think about a sandy beach. Think about lying in the sun on the beach next to me, think about what I might or might not have on."

"Okay." I answered closing my eyes and picturing her on a sandy ocean beach, the two of us lying on a large towel, the sun shining down on us. I had on a regular pair of swim trunks, and she had on a skimpy little bikini that barely covered her nipples. Her long hair was beneath her as she lay back on the towel, her knees slightly in the air as she rested her feet on the towel. I could hear the waves slowly shushing in and out gently, the occasional call of a gull heard over the waves.

Her hand moved toward me and slipped in the waistband of my suit, worming its way down to grasp my cock. Her hand gently slid up and down my shaft, stroking its already hard form from my head to the base. After only a few moments she pulled her hand out and rolled over onto all fours, crawling across me so she was straddling me. With a huge grin she lowered her face to mine and pressed her lips to mine. She gently sucked my lower lip before teasing her tongue between my lips. I opened my mouth and accepted the tongue she offered, and played follow the leader around my mouth and back into hers.

As she kissed me her hands were busy, pushing and tugging my suit, trying to work it down my body. I lifted my butt off the towel and let her push the suit down as far as she could without breaking the kiss. I felt her hand wrap around my cock and slowly stroke it now that it was exposed. My own hands went to the strings of the tiny bikini she wore, tugging them and pulling the small triangles of material away from her while I worked my legs to finally kick my own suit off.

I felt her hand change on my shaft, slowly rotating so that she could hold my cock vertical, her hot pussy lips quickly enveloping my head as she rubbed it back and forth across her lips. I felt the pressure increase as she sat herself down on me, a soft moan coming from her lips a she expanded to accept my shaft.

I stood behind her, slowly pushing my cock into her, her hot tight tunnel expanding to accept my fat shaft as I inched it deeper into her. Holding her hips I began to stroke, short little jabs at first, each stroke working my fat head deeper into her, until finally I could feel my thighs press against her sexy tight ass. I lengthened my strokes, allowing my head to nearly pull from her before jamming it quickly into her again, her whole body shaking, her sexy tits swinging madly with each impact of my body against hers.

I heard her cry out in pleasure, "FUCK YES!" as I continued to stroke hard into her, driving my cock into her and both our growing orgasms slightly higher.

She stood, bent over the chair, struggling to hold herself still, her clothes dropped to the lab floor around her, only her stockings and heels still on her body as I jammed my cock in over and over.

"You like this do you slut?" I practically growled as I gripped her hips and continued to pound into her. "Tell me how much you like it. Tell me you want it!"

"Oh fuck yes. I want it so bad. Fuck me! Fuck me HARD! God you feel so good. Ohhhhhhh god yes. I'm going to come! God I'm going to come!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, her legs and arms trembling as I assaulted her pussy from behind her.

"That's it slut. You come. Come hard on my cock."

"OH fuck yes. God here it comes!" She squealed, her voice echoing off the equipment in the lab. Her whole body suddenly shuddered and I could feel her juices pouring out around my cock and dripping to the floor between us as her orgasm wracked her body with spasms.

"Now slut. Suck me off!" I growled, pulling my cock from her pussy and roughly spinning her around.

She crouched down in front of me, her legs splayed wide, her pussy dripping its juices down onto the floor as she reached out with both hands to grasp my big cock. She began to stroke it frantically, her mouth moving to cover my head as she stroked. Her head bobbed on and off my shaft, following her hands, her long brown hair swinging and flying behind her back as she tried to coax my orgasm to the surface.

"That's it slut. I'm gonna cum all over your face and tits. DO you want that slut? Do you want me to smear my cum all over your face?"

"God yes. Please. Come all over me. Cover my face with your cum!" She begged after pulling her mouth from my cock, her hands still stroking me frantically.

"Here it comes bitch!" I growled as my hips pushed toward her, the first huge gush of cum leaping from my cock and spraying across her face. Time and again my cock spurted and splashed more come on her face and glasses, the copious load sliding and rolling off her face to drip on her bare tits. She pulled one hand from my cock and stroked her pussy slowly as her tongue reached out to lick some of the cum from her lips.

"Mmmmmm good." She cooed as she pulled her other hand from my cock to rub the cum dripping on her tits into them. She leaned forward and closed her mouth around my shaft, sucking the last drops from it as I looked down at her cum splattered face.

"OH god yes. Come all over me!" I heard her cry loudly as she sat in the chair, her hand between her splayed legs, her panties pushed aside by her fingers as she slowly stroked one in and out of her.

She opened her eyes, and sat there for a moment, trying to focus. "God damn." She gasped, looking down at her own body and realizing that she had a finger in her pussy and one tit squeezed in her other hand. "I think I came."

"I know you did." I answered, staring at her mostly naked body.

"Did you?" she asked, pulling her fingers from her pussy and reaching out to pull my gown the rest of the way off, exposing my rock hard cock, sticking up and twitching with my pounding heart.

"Not yet." I answered as she got up shakily from the chair.

She moved to the panel of computer readouts next to me, standing between the panel and my chair. I reached over and slipped my hands up under her skirt, pulling her panties down her legs, not stopping until she could step out of them. I slid a hand between her legs and felt her wet pussy, pushing a finger up into her, drawing a soft moan from her.

"It only took three seconds. God all that only took three seconds." She said, practically moaning as she leaned against the counter that held the keyboards for the computer. I pulled my hand from her pussy and slid it to her hip, using both my hands to pull her toward me. She swung one leg up and over the one sticking out with the cast on it and then bent over, pushing her ass out at me. I pushed her skirt up to see her bare ass as she reached between her legs and aimed my rigid cock at her pussy.

"Oh god yes." I groaned as she settled on it, wiggling her hips to try and work her tight pussy down my shaft.

"OH fuck so big." She moaned as she worked her hips, almost unable to keep them still as she wiggled and squirmed on my lap. I felt her ass press against my bare thighs before, using the arms of the wheelchair for support, she lifted herself most of the way up my shaft. She dropped back down, slamming my cock deep into her and making her tits bounce with the impact. She lifted herself and dropped again, faster this time. Over and over she did it, using her arms to lever herself up and then gravity to drive my cock deep into her pussy.

"God I'm going to come." She squealed as she rode up and down my shaft, her pussy spasming and clenching around me as she continued to ride up and down my rigid cock.

"FUCK!" I groaned loudly as my body jerked and pumped a huge gush of cum up into her.

"YES!" She practically screamed as her own orgasm hit her like a wave, sending ripples of tremors up and down her body, her chest heaving as her body jerked and trembled. "Ohhhh god oh god." She mumbled, my cock still twitching inside her as she began to slowly come down from her self-induced high. "I can't believe I did that. I wasn't supposed to do that." She muttered.

"I won't tell if you don't." I said with a soft chuckle.

"You won't have to...The machines will. Everything that happens in this lab is videoed."

"Well, someone is going to have one hell of a porno tape then."

She leaned over, still sitting on my lap, and used the mouse to scroll through the few short minutes of data it had collected. "God look at this. Your T waves here, and here...Hell, no one has that much brain activity all the time. See here. It's as strong there, during that first...um...climax I had, as it was during yours. God that's fascinating."

"So what happened? We were on the beach and then...well, here."

"I don't know, I was thinking the beach, soft and gentle and restful. We were just lying on the beach, and then suddenly we were stripping and fucking and then we were here fucking. I must have thought about being here, but I don't really remember doing that."

"Not only that. But the whole interaction changed. We were lovers then it was...well... different."

"Yeah, it was. Have you ever screwed like that? I mean been dominant like that?"

"Not that I know of. Haven't even roll played that way that I know of."

"Wow this is...well different. Somehow you picked up on my thoughts and turned them into a sexual encounter here."

"So do you like men to be that way, dominant?"

"A little, but that was so much more."

"Did you like it?"

"Actually, I loved it. I came so hard in my mind, and then after...hell I wanted your cock in me so bad. I wanted to come around you, I wanted to feel your cock spurting inside me. I really wanted you standing behind me and fucking me like that, driving your cock into me so hard, but I knew we couldn't do that."

"Not at the moment." I agreed, letting her run with her thoughts.

"God. Thank you. This is...well,.. really spectacular. Look at this. This part. See how yours is going crazy? This is mine. See how flat and straight it is until...well, until we start fucking in the fantasy? But yours was that way the whole time. It's not now, but it was then. Why isn't it now? I mean I'm touching you."

"I've found that it's not as simple as touch. Jan and I, well, we did it last night and then she slept on me. But when we woke up, even though she was laying on me there wasn't any of this. And after sex...I can still feel your emotions. Like now. I can feel the euphoria slowly fading away with your orgasm and I can feel a different excitement building in you, almost as passionate as your love making was, but not directed toward me, or sex, but toward something else."

"You can feel all that? Can you sense what I'm thinking?"

I closed my eyes and tried to tune out everything else. I could feel her emotions. Curiosity, satisfaction, desire and something else. I couldn't quite label it. It was more refined. More...longing. There it was...that was it. Like a dark hallway. There was a huge steel grate or doorway in front of it. I could feel her walk right up to it and shake it before turning away slowly, sadly. At first I didn't understand, and I suddenly knew why.

"Yeah, I can. You still love him, even though you divorced. You still care and it's hard for you to be locked out of that."

"Yeah, I do. You're right. I wasn't even sure that's what I was thinking, but yeah, I was. My mind just went there all by itself. I was just thinking about not having anyone, and well...now you know why too. I have to test something. Can I bring in someone else?"

"You mean now?"

"Yeah, right now. While we're still feeling the effects of our orgasms." She said as she climbed off my lap and smoothed her skirt. She quickly pulled the lead wires from her chest and pulled her lab coat on, not bothering with the rest of her clothes, and started for the door. "I'll be right back." She said as she whisked out the door.

She wasn't gone long, only a few short minutes, before she came back with a young woman, probably not much more than twenty years old, wearing a similar white lab coat. "Scott, this is Cindy. Cindy, this is Scott." She said as she pulled the rolling chair around. "If you would Cindy. This is time critical. I want you to take your blouse off for me and have a seat."

Cindy looked curious, but moved quickly to pull her white lab coat off and then undo the front of the short dress she was wearing. She opened the top and pulled it down to her waist, leaving the dress bunched around her waist as she moved to sit in the chair. Her tits were...well, any description less than large would be just plain insulting. They were easily a double or triple D in size, obviously large for her rather petite frame.

"The bra too please." Andria said as she moved toward Cindy with a hand full of wires and the sticky probe adhesives. Cindy reached behind her back, her face showing confusion and uncertainty, but none the less releasing an absolutely fantastic pair of tits to my view, making my cock, hiding under the gown I had retrieved while Andria was gone, tingle.

"So you know what this is all about?" Cindy asked nervously as Andria attached the electrode between her breasts.

"Oh yeah. You married?" I asked her.

"No." she answered as Andria attached the electrode to the side of her breast.

"Boyfriend?"

"Not at the moment."

"Good." I answered as Andria retrieved the helmet and settled it on her head.

"Okay Cindy. You know how this all works. We're mapping a rather unusual brain activity in Scott. What I want you to do is to reach out and take Scott's hand."

"That's all? Just hold his hand?" Cindy asked, confusion written on her face.

"Yes. Trust me, you'll understand in a moment."

Cindy reached out to me and gently slipped her hand into mine.

I/She could feel the sweat running down the sides of her neck, trickling down around her upper chest and collecting to dribble down between her own breasts as she worked the stair climbing machine in the gym. The gym was never crowded this time of night, in fact, she was usually one of only half dozen or so hospital employees working on the machines this late. She smiled to herself when she saw the two good looking men walk in, both in their twenties, like her, both exquisitely sculpted. The two of them, sometimes three, each worked out daily, like she did. Their arms and abs showed it, their microfiber muscle shirts and light weight athletic shorts left very little to the imagination.

The taller of the two that showed up today, his sandy brown hair already looking mussed up, settled onto a weight machine directly across the aisle from where she was pumping her legs up and down rhythmically on the stair machine. She felt her pussy tingle slightly as she watched him lean over to set the machine and then settle back onto the padded seat to start pumping his legs out straight, each time lifting the stack of steel plates up and dropping them gently with a soft clank.

She had hoped they would show up today, and had prepared appropriately. She moved one hand from the handbar of the machine to the hem of her thin tank top and lifted it to wipe her face, her huge tits momentarily exposed as she did so. She tugged the hem of the shirt back in place and looked ahead again, trying not to be obvious, but also wanting to see if he had seen her. The suddenly growing bulge in his shorts confirmed what she had hoped.

She repeated the face wipe a few moments later, holding the top up even longer, exposing both her big round tits to him, each huge breast swaying side to side in time with her steps. She dropped the top and saw him staring at her and smiled back, a friendly, hopefully inviting smile. He returned the smile as he sat on the weight machine, watching her.

She slowed her steps and then stepped off the machine, stepping back and then turning toward the mirrored wall behind the stepping machine. She bent at the waist, her thin skin tight shorts pulling tight across her already wet pussy, her tits hanging down inside her shirt, straining the material. She wondered if he could see how wet she was already, if her light blue shorts were stained dark where she felt her pussy pressing against the material. She dug in her bag, pulled out a bottle of water and a towel and then stood back up. Watching him in the mirror she lifted the bottle and squeezed some of the water onto her face, the majority of it running and dripping off of her face to saturate the thin tank top she wore. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, the material of the top clearly clinging to her chest. She could almost make out the shape of her slightly puckered areola, let alone the obvious protrusions of her rock hard nipples.

She wiped her face and then turned to walk over, and past him, choosing a weight machine directly behind him. She sat down, lifted her arms to the overhead bar and began to draw it down, pulling it time after time down toward her, each time allowing the material of the top to ride up to expose her bare stomach and stretch tightly across her tits. She smiled again to herself as she watched, out of the corner of her eye, him watching her, the bulge in his shorts getting even larger.