Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood from the machine and looked around the gym quickly. There were only a few other people, herself, the sandy haired guy and the red haired guy that was part of the usual threesome. Yes, he had noticed too, pretending not to be staring at her as he worked some free weights with his arms, his gaze in the mirror fixed on her. Now was the time.

She walked over to a machine, more of a large steel frame than a machine, and stepped into it. She lifted her arms high above her head and grasped the bar and then backed up until her back was against the pad. She lifted her legs, sticking them straight out toward the sandy haired man, then spread them as far apart as the machine would allow. She closed her legs and then dropped them down again. She dropped to the platform of the machine and reached for the hem of her top, pulling it up and wiping her face. She gathered two large handfuls of the material and wiped her face, letting go and allowing it to stay hooked above her breasts, leaving them exposed as she reached up for the overhead bar again.

She lifted herself, lifted her legs and spread them wide before closing them and dropping them again. This part of the gym was a little more secluded, but she could still see several people working at the other end of the gym, their view of her mostly blocked by the array of machines between them. The two guys she wanted to see her though, they could easily see her as they stood no longer even trying to pretend they weren't looking. She dropped to the steel plate bottom of the machine again, grabbing her shirt and pulling it all the way off. She wiped her face, neck and chest, carefully lifting and wiping around and under each of her big breasts before dropping the shirt to the floor in front of her. She hooked her thumbs in the tight thigh length short and pushed them down, working the sweat soaked material down her legs until she could step out of them, leaving her in nothing but her shoes and a pair of short socks. Now almost nude, she reached for the bar again.

"If this doesn't entice them they are hopeless," she thought to herself as she again lifted herself up, pushing her feet straight out and then spreading her legs again, her shaved pussy now fully exposed to them as she held the position for several seconds.

The sandy haired guy started walking toward her, so she held herself up and lifted her legs again, spreading them wide just as he reached the machine. He stepped to the machine, squatted down and stepped between her splayed legs. He stood up, her legs resting on his shoulders, and lifted her, her pussy inches from his face.

He wasted no time sliding her toward his face, his tongue reaching out for her pussy. She felt his hard, hot, tongue spread her wet lips and slowly slide up between them, her juices seeming to leak freely from her as he stroked inch by inch along her smooth outer labium and between her soft inner lips. She gasped as the tiny electric shock that shot through her body, from her pussy to her nipples and beyond as his tongue bounced across her excited clit.

She felt him pull back and then begin another stroke, his tongue pushing deeper, the tip rubbing all the way along her pubic bone, teasing those little nerve ends so deliciously as he made his way again toward her clit. She was ready this time, reveling in the sensation of his tongue sliding across her clit, the little jolt of electricity drawing a small moan from her lips.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed what he was doing to her, her hands balancing herself by the overhead bar while he stroked and stroked her pussy, her arousal growing with each passing moment.

She felt him backing away, lowering her down in the machine, and she opened her eyes. The red haired man was there now as well, his shirt off, his smooth chest rippling with muscles as he reached up over his friend, reaching for her and grasping her sides right by her huge breasts, strongly. Between the two of them it seemed easy for them to carry her to a free weight bench and lay her down on the cold vinyl.

They were stripped down as she was, wearing nothing but shoes, but she didn't care, all she cared about was the big fat cock that was hanging inches from her mouth. She reached out and grasped the red haired man's cock, drawing it toward her mouth as she opened to accept it. He pressed it into her mouth and then began stroking, pushing the fat shaft in and out of her his fat engorged head pressing against the back of her throat with each stroke.

She could also feel the other guy between her legs, his hard cock rubbing up and down her sopping pussy. She wished he's stop teasing and shove it in. She wanted to feel him fill her so badly. She tried to moan encouragement around the cock sliding in and out of her mouth, but it was unnecessary.

She felt his fat cock spread her lips and then the entrance to her tunnel, stretching her, almost painfully as he pressed his shaft into her. The pain changed to pleasure as he pressed deeper, her tunnel sensing each inch that his mushroom head slipped by, her whole body seeming to revel in the sensations flowing like warm water over her body.

She felt him hit the end of her tunnel, his hard cock pressing against her cervix for a few brief moments before pulling back, sliding the full length of her tunnel, nearly popping from her before he thrust it forcefully into her again. She could hear herself moaning as he drove his cock in and out of her pussy, his fat cock making her whole body shake with each stroke.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Andria walk in, her body snugly encased in a tight yoga leotard. She felt a wet mouth engulf her left nipple, sucking it deeply as hands closed around her breast to lift and squeeze it. She felt the mouth lick around and around the turgid nipple before nibbling it slightly, adding to the sensations of the cock slamming into her pussy and the cock plunging into her mouth.

"AHHHHHHH!" she felt herself cry as her orgasm smashed into her, making her whole body buck. The cock in her mouth stuffed deeper, practically gagging and suffocating her as she tried to reach out and push it away, at the same time the cock in her pussy exploded, launching shot after shot of cum into her pussy. She felt each quirt of hot cum force its way between the fat cock and her tunnel walls until she could feel it squeezing out around her lips and dripping to the floor.

With the cock pushed back out of her mouth, Cindy was able to look around, finding Andria kneeling next to her, her mouth still working from tit to tit, teasing and sucking her huge nipples. She gasped for air as her orgasm started to fade.

The red haired guy stepped around to Andria and began to pull her leotard down off her shoulders and arms, dragging the tight material roughly down her body until she had to kick off her shoes and step out of it, leaving her completely naked.

He pulled Andria over to the head of the bench and pushed her forward, bending her until the two girls faces were in each other's crotches. Cindy looked up at Andria's pussy, spread wide as the red haired guy pushed her legs apart and rubbed his engorged head against her lips.

Andria gasped as the fat cock pushed into her, at the same time feeling the soft wet tongue of Cindy rubbing gently on her now exposed clit. She held onto the support rails of the bench, hanging on for dear life as the guy began pounding into her pussy, her whole body moving on top of Cindy as she lay below her. Andria could feel her pussy stretch and expand around him as he stroked in and out of her. Each time he pulled back her pussy cried for the cock to come back, and each time it came back it moaned in pleasure at the sensations it sent racing through her whole body.

She stared down at Cindy's shaved pussy, her legs still spread wide as the guy stood between them, his hand stroking his now soft cock, trying to coax it back to hardness to participate in the scene before him. She reached out and grabbed his cock drawing him forward and feeding his soft cock into her mouth. She heard him groan in appreciation as she licked and sucked his and Cindy's cum from his cock, which started to slowly grow in her mouth, finally starting to harden and thicken.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and pressed it down, stuffing it into Cindy's pussy again, shoving it deep into her and causing her to moan below her.

The two of them felt each stroke, the two men seeming to be in synchronicity as they stroked, the two girls moving on top of each other, their sweaty bodies allowing their tits to rub against the other.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to come!" Andria squealed loudly as the sensations overwhelmed her body, little jolts of pleasure racing through her from the cock driving into her pussy and her tits, where Cindy was busy tugging and twisting her nipples from below her.

"AHHHHHH!" She cried loudly as Cindy let loose with a stream of profanity marking the start of her own orgasm.

"OH FUCKING HELL YES! GOD DAMN FUCKING SHIT!" Cindy screamed as her whole body shook and trembled in the chair, her panties getting soaked by her own juices as she wiggled and squirmed in front of me.

"Oh fuck I'm going to come!" Andria gasped as her own body shook and jerked, one hand holding mine and the other holding onto the counter. I watched as she gasped for air and then sagged back against the counter.

Cindy's eyes cleared, no longer fogged over as they had appeared for the last few seconds. She pushed herself up, unzipped her skirt, pushed it, her panties and pantyhose down, before tugging them unceremoniously off, leaving her nude.

She stepped to my wheel chair, tossed aside the gown laying on my lap and only partly hiding my raging hardon. She climbed half onto my chair, gripping my cock and sticking it in the air as she aimed her pussy for it.

"OH FUCK YES!" She cried loudly as she slid down on my cock, her pussy expanding to contain me. "OHHHHHH FUCK!" She moaned as her ass hit my thighs. Using one leg on the floor and one leg hooked over the side of the chair, she began to ride up and down my shaft, moaning and gasping in pleasure as she bounced on me. I couldn't help but reach up and capture the two huge tits flying around sexily in front of me, drawing one up to my face to suck on while holding the other so I could play with her nipple.

"That's it! Suck em. Oh god yes. Nibble and bite em too! God I love having my tits sucked and nibbled. OH FUCK YES! DO that again!" She gasped as I closed my teeth around one nipple and pulled, stretching the soft white tit flesh out until it pulled the nipple from my teeth, scraping down the sides of the turgid nipple until it snapped back to its regular shape on the front of her boob.

One of her hands reached out for Andria and pulled it to her, pushing it down her front and jamming it against her clit. "Frig me. Oh god frig my little clit!" Cindy squealed as she plunged herself on and off my cock, her tits trying to bounce wildly in my hands.

I pushed my hips up, closing my eyes as my orgasm inched closer, which unlike the girls, hadn't had release yet. "I'm gonna come!" I grunted softly.

"Do it! Cum in my hot little cunt! Oh fuck yes cum deep inside me!" Cindy squealed loudly.

I felt her pussy contract as my cock swelled inside her and unloaded the first gush of hot cum. She slammed herself down on my lap and her body shook and twitched as she mumbled incoherently on my lap. I closed my eyes as my cock pumped up into her, emptying what I had left into her, which, unsurprisingly, seemed to be a bit less than what I had given to Andria so short a time ago.

"Ohhhhhh my god...oh my god." Cindy panted as she sat on my lap, her body still trembling periodically as her orgasm faded from her body. "God, Andria, what happened?"

"Incredible isn't it? I had the same reaction. I touched him, I lived, in only a few seconds an incredible fantasy that ended with me climaxing like crazy, and then I was still so fucking horny that I couldn't wait to get his cock in me. Mmmmmmmm god, it still makes my pussy tingle to think about it."

"Yeah. It does that."

"Now, tell me, what did you see, before you climbed on his lap I mean."

"I was in the gym, getting fucked by two guys. You were there too at the end." She said quietly.

"So had you ever fantasized about something like that?" Andria asked quietly.

"A few times."

"Just a few times?"

"Well, I went so far one time as to workout without any bra or panties, but I wasn't brave enough to flash any of the cute guys." Cindy responded, blushing slightly as she took the helmet off her head and handed it to Andria. She unstuck the leads from her chest and handed those wires over as well. "You know, I really don't want to get off." She whispered as she lifted herself carefully off my lap, letting my now soft cock slip from her.

"I don't exactly want you to either." I answered, finally letting go of her huge tits as she stood up.

Andria came with a damp towel and cleaned me off before wiping herself between her legs, and then handing it to Cindy. Cindy wiped herself down and then slowly dressed herself again.

"How long was I blacked out when that fantasy was happening?" Cindy finally asked as she pulled her lab coat back on, looking the professional again and returning to that mental state as well.

"That's the incredible thing. Based on the data traces, only a few seconds."

"God it felt like at least half an hour."

"So who controls what we see? And does he see the same thing?"

"Why don't you ask him?" Andria answered with a slight smile.

"So, Scott is it? Do you control what I see? And I guess, do you see the same thing?"

"The answer is that I seem to have a little control, but not a lot. I've learned I can influence it somewhat, but if I try to force something completely different it seems to morph back to what the woman is thinking, well for the most part anyway. I did get manage to turn one fantasy where I wanted it, but I was pretty motivated in that case.

"So you did that with Andria?" Cindy asked.

"Not really. I mean I was thinking of a beach and look where we ended up!" Andria said as she scrolled through the computer data on the screen in front of her.

"Yeah, that wasn't quite a beach, was it?" Cindy asked, looking over to Andria.

"Not hardly."

"So if you don't control it, do you see it or are you part of it?'

"I always see it. Sometimes I feel like a spectator, like with what you just experienced, I felt like I was just standing watching, but I could actually feel a lot of the sensations that you were feeling. Sometimes I'm right in the middle of it. I guess it depends on the character. One time I swear, I felt like I was a woman in a lesbian encounter."

"That's incredible. Does it happen any time a woman touches you?"

"Almost. Like right now, because we just physically had sex, there isn't much going to happen. And last night the lady in the bed next to me, well, let's just say that she spent much of the night snuggled up to me. This morning, when she still touching me, there wasn't anything happening that way then either."

"That's unreal. So what happens if someone accidently touches you?" Cindy asked.

"Ask Andria. It happened in the elevator."

"Well, to be frank, within seconds I had an orgasm right there in the elevator. That's what started all this." She said, waving at the computer. "This is so incredible. Look here. Look how these and these light up when he's touched. The brain waves are practically identical, almost in unison."

"That's incredible. I've never seen anything like that." Cindy said, stepping over to look at the screens. "Does it happen with guys too?" Cindy asked, turning to look at me.

"I'll be honest, I've been trying to avoid that." I said with a frown. "Last time wasn't exactly pleasant and I don't want to be involved in some gay guy experience again. I personally find that distasteful."

"You have a thing against gays?" Andria asked curiously.

"No, they can be what they are and that's fine, I just don't want to go down that road myself, so I'm trying to avoid it."

"But you don't have a problem with lesbians?"

"Not particularly."

"How about I a guy that I know is straight? Would you do it then?" Andria asked.

"I guess." I answered reluctantly.

"Cindy, go find Randal, would you?"

"Sure." Cindy responded before turning and walking swiftly from the small lab.

"So this Randal guy is definitely straight, right?"

"One hundred percent! Guaranteed. All I want you to do is let things happen, just like you did with me, and see what happens. When he comes in, just shake his hand, okay?"

"I suppose." I answered with a sigh.

Andria sat and stared at the computer screen, scrolling through the data it had collected, mumbling to herself from time to time. "This is just incredible. The parts of your brain that are lighting off with super activity are often considered part of the arousal mechanism. See here, the right orbitofrontal cortex and the Anterior cingulate cortex. They're going nuts. I'd love to get you into a PET scanner and map this in more detail. And look here. See this is mine. The Periaqueductal gray is pumping out electrical energy like a Christmas tree. No wonder my orgasm was so hard. It didn't even light up that much when I was having actual sex with you. God this is incredible!"

"If you say so." I answered, feeling a bit like a lab rat.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I've never seen this much activity in one person on these areas. Yeah, we need to get you into a PET scanner for sure."

"What's a PET scanner?"

"It's a big machine that we can use to measure exactly which parts of the brain are most active, not just the general area like this does, but look almost at a cross section of your brain and see what parts are active."

"Sounds uncomfortable."

"Not at all. We'd lay you on the bed, get some base line data and then have someone hold your hand and see what happens in your brain. Should be fun, especially if you select who you want to connect with so it's a pleasurable encounter rather than a surprise."

"You're assuming that I really know who's thinking what. So far I haven't."

"Well, we'll worry about that later. First I have to schedule some PET time." She said as Cindy walked back in with a tall thin guy in his early to mid-thirties. His glasses marked him as a bit of a geek, but otherwise a normal looking guy.

"Hi, I'm Randal Groves." He said, holding his hand out to me.

I reached out and took his hand to shake it.

He sat behind his desk sorting through papers when the door opened, drawing his attention. At first he didn't think anything of Cindy walking in, that was routine given the projects they were working on, but when Jennifer and Ramona followed in he shifted his attention. Ramona closed the door behind them and all three of them walked toward his desk, stopping about half way across from the door.

"I know you look at us. We thought maybe it was time for us to let you see, up close and personal. But it's not without a cost. You have to pay a price. You have to make each of us come!" Cindy said in a husky sultry voice.

"Sure!" Randal answered, staring as the three started undressing. It only took a few moments before the lab coats were lying on the floor and the three women were undoing the buttons of their blouses. He stared as Cindy exposed her huge tits encased in a lacy sexy bra that seemed less than adequate to hold her big globes. Ramona shed her shirt next, a half bra lifting and holding her big round chest, her Latin skin much darker than Cindy, her areola covering nearly a third of the front of her tits, her hard nipples nearly as big around as his finger. Jennifer was the last to shed her shirt, her round firm tits completely exposed, not needing a bra at all to hold their shape. Cindy tossed aside her bra while Ramona unclasped hers, letting it slide down her body to the ground.