Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three stood for a few moments and then moved their hands to their skirts, Jennifer's sliding down first to expose a triangle of blond curls that matched her long hair. His already growing cock seemed to jump at the realization that she wore no underwear of any kind. Ramona's skirt slid down her legs, leaving her in a tiny black thong panty and thigh high black stockings. Cindy was the last to drop her skirt, holding it intentionally until his gaze focused back on her. The skirt slid down, leaving her standing in nothing but heels, her shaved smooth pussy completely exposed. Ramona briefly attracted his attention as she slipped her panty off, only the smallest of black tufts of hair showing on her mound, her lips shaved clean and appearing baby smooth.

The three of them advanced on the desk, Cindy climbing onto it, pushing his computer screen and keyboard aside as she climbed onto it, kneeling at first but then sitting and turning her bare pussy toward him, or me? Cindy lifted her legs and spreading them wide to expose her glistening bare lips to me as I looked at her from behind the desk where Randal was just standing.

Ramona and Jennifer wasted no time in quickly working on my clothes, undoing as much as they could without me standing up. Cindy reached for my hands and guided me up while the girls on each side of me quickly undressed me, exposing me as much as they were.

"Such a nice cock!" Cindy said in a soft hot voice, her hands slowly stroking my long shaft. "I want it. I want you to fuck me with this hot cock." She practically growled.

Cindy pulled my cock toward her pussy while Ramona slid the chair back, stepping behind me to press her hips to my ass and push me toward Cindy's waiting pussy.

"Ohhhhh yeah. That's it baby! Fuck me!" Cindy groaned as my cock slid slowly into her, her hot wet pussy enveloping me inch by delicious inch. Finally my hips pressed against her firm round ass, allowing me to start my first outward stroke. Slowly I pulled it back as Cindy looked at me, her eyes smoldering with desire, her ruby red lips slowly being licked by her own tongue. Leaving only my head inside her, I stopped, and then drove deep and fast into her pussy, drawing a cry of pleasure from her lips. "Fuck yes baby! Fuck my little pussy hard and fast!"

I drove into her time and again, plunging myself into her to the hilt and then pulling part way back before I drove in again. Each stroke smashed my cock into her tunnel and my thighs into her sweet bare ass, making her tits bounce and wiggle with abandon. Cindy reached out with her feet, hooking them behind me and using her legs to help pull me into her with each stroke.

Ramona, tired of being ignored, climbed onto the desk and straddled Cindy, bending at the waist and pushing her ass and pussy out toward my face. I let go of Cindy's legs and reached up for Ramona, grabbing at her thighs and pulling her back toward me as I continued to plough into Cindy's pussy over and over.

"That's it sweetie. Lick my pussy. Get it all nice and wet so that when you're done fucking her you can put that nice fat cock in my hot little cunt!" Ramona moaned as I licked up between her fat out lips and her soft protruding inner lips.

It only took a few licks before she was moaning loudly, my tongue sweeping across her clit with each stroke, and each stroke teasing her orgasm closer to climax.

"OH FUCK HERE IT COMES!" Cindy screamed suddenly, her pussy contracting around my sliding shaft, her whole body shaking and twitching for long minutes as she orgasmed on my cock. I continued to slide in and out of her pussy, driving her climax on and on until she could take it no longer and pulled away, unhooking her legs and making room for Jennifer to climb onto my desk in her place. Cindy sat panting in a chair by my desk while Jennifer slid onto my desk on her stomach, pushing herself back toward me until her legs pushed out on either side of me, her ass sticking up and her hand reaching from between her legs for my hard cock.

"That's it Randal. Push it in." She cooed as the pressure on my head, embedded in her wet pussy, encouraged me to push forward. I could feel her incredibly tight pussy slowly expanding, her moans and wiggles as sexy as the sensations her pussy was sending along my fat shaft.

She slowly put her legs over the edge of the desk and backed farther, until she was mostly standing, bend over the desk, her feet nearly to the floor while I was slowly stroking my cock in and out of her.

"God I love it from behind." Jennifer moaned as I pumped my shaft in and out of her pussy.

"Want some company?" Ramona asked, slowly pushing away from me and dropping to her hands and knees on the desk. She slowly lowered herself down, pushing her ass out at me until her pussy was resting almost on Jennifer's ass. "Now you can take your pick. A tight white pussy or an even hotter Latin pussy!" Ramona cooed, looking over her shoulder at me.

I pulled my cock from Jennifer and pressed my head to Ramona's wet lips, slipping easily inside. I pushed fully forward, my body pressing against both of their backsides as my cock buried itself deep into Ramona. I started plunging in and out of her, driving my cock over and over into her, only to stop after a couple short minutes to change which pussy I was driving into.

I heard Jennifer start to come first, her moans growing by the moment as I stroked into her. It was time to switch, but I wanted to wait for her to finish, so slid a hand between my stomach and Ramona's ass and pressed my thumb against her ass, slowly expanding her dark little asshole as I pushed my thumb into her.

In and out I went, my cock and my thumb keeping time, both of them moaning loudly. Jennifer's pussy suddenly clenched around me, juices gushing from her and spraying my legs as she climaxed hard and long.

I waited, holding my cock inside her, allowing her to wiggle and move on me as much as she could under Ramona as she came. Finally I felt her body soften, her stiff muscles easing as she panted for breath.

Pulling my cock from her I pushed it deep into Ramona again and started stroking, pushing my thumb and my cock in and out together. Her screams of pleasure echoed in the office. "FUCK ME! GOD FUCKING DAMN YES! FUCK MY PUSSY AND MY SWEET LITTLE ASS!" she screamed over and over as both or orgasms built.

"OH FUCK I'm GOING TO COME!" Ramona screamed as her body started to shake. "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!" She cried over and over as her body trembled. I could feel her pussy spasming around me, her already tight pussy even tighter as it clenched around me, inching me closer to climax.

"I want it on me! I want it all over my face and tits." Ramona moaned as she came on top of Jennifer and my desk.

Ramona unsteadily pushed herself off of me and slid off the desk, Jennifer following close behind. The three of them dropped to their knees, Cindy in the middle, reaching out and grabbing my cock. They took turns sucking my cock into their mouths while Cindy stroked me, long slow strokes that seemed to stoke my orgasm like a fire, my balls screaming for release.

"I can't hold back any more." I groaned as Ramona took my cock out of her mouth yet again.

Cindy aimed me at Ramona's face just as the first jet of hot cum lanced up into the air, splattering on Ramona's face. Over and over again my body jerked, spewing cum over the three of them, their faces, their tits, even their hair. The amount of cum surprised even me, yet the girls seemed unfazed by the amount, each of them slowly licking and wiping the cum around each other's bodies, their mouths working across nipples, and areola, sucking and kissing with abandon.

"Oh god." I gasped, releasing his hand. I didn't know how long it took, but it couldn't have been long. My cock, now protruding from under the pile of cloth that was my gown, had unloaded a huge load all over my chest and stomach, some shots having reached all the way to my shoulders.

Randal looked a bit embarrassed as he tried to hold the front of his lab coat closed.

"Fuck what was that?" He asked Andria.

"Did you orgasm?" Andria asked him quietly.

"Yeah, but what was that? I mean shit!" He said looking around confused.

"Just a little experiment." Andria said with a smile. "Do you need to clean up?"

"Just a bit." He said, shaking his head. "How did you do that?"

"I didn't." Andria said as she handed Randal a small towel. "Scott here seems to have facilitated it."

"How long was I out? I mean it had to be what, ten, fifteen minutes at the least."

"Less than a few seconds." Andria answered as Randal turned around and opened his pants to wipe away some of the cum trapped in his underwear with a small towel Andria had handed him.

"Geez. Next time warn me, okay?"

"I would have Randal, but I wanted a cold reaction."

"You got a reaction, but it was anything but cold." Randal answered.

"Thanks Randal. I appreciate it." Andria said quietly as Randal turned back around, still fastening his pants, a huge wet spot high on one leg where his cum was soaking into his pants.

"Yeah. I guess." He said, shaking his head as he walked away.

Andria walked across the room and picked up a fresh hand towel, dampened it and brought it back to Cindy who was nervously standing close to me, but not touching me. "Me?" she asked.

"Yes, you."

Cindy reached out, apparently expecting another episode, to clean me. Her hand wrapped around my cock and moved it as she began to wash away the cum that it sprayed all over. "God you really came hard." She whispered. "I don't think I've ever seen anyone shoot so far. Some of that had to have gone completely over your head."

"Well, it was a pretty intense image."

"Someone I know?"

"You and two other women." I answered, "Kneeling on the floor stroking me/him off so that he/I'd squirt all over the three of you."

"Ramona and Jennifer?"

"Latin woman and a blond?"

"Yeah, that's them. Figures. Always thought he had a bit of a crush on us."

"Not so much a crush as a desire for the three of you to fuck him together." I whispered.

"Really? Damn. I didn't think he had balls that big. Not that we'd ever to that with him, but impressive that he thinks he can handle three of us at once."

"Yeah, well, it seems he would like to."

She chuckled to herself softly as she finished cleaning me up.

"Wanna take him back up to his room please?" Andria said, looking at the data again.

"Sure." Cindy answered, standing up to unhook all the wires still attached to me. She helped me get my gown back in place and then wheeled me out and headed back to my room.

"I think your case is very interesting." She said quietly. "I wasn't expecting what I got. I have to say it was pretty intense."

"So you really have the hots for those guys?"

"I don't know that I have the hots for them as you put it, but I have noticed them and fantasized a few times about doing something like that. Yeah, one time I was going to flash em and even didn't wear a bra, but I didn't have the nerve to go through with it."

"Well, it looks like if you had you'd have wanted a lot more."

"I guess so." She said as she wheeled me into my room. She helped me up into the bed, got me all settled in and then headed back out again after a quiet goodbye.