Awakening Ch. 08: Haberdasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor fucked Lenore's throat slowly as he held her head in place. I was mesmerized watching his cock appear and disappear. It was stunning. Emma pulled his pants the rest of the way down and moved between his legs, licking and sucking his balls. Watching them had made my pussy wet again. All I could do was squeeze my thighs together and try to catch my clit as I moved from side to side. The three of them were a hot ass porn film and it was killing me not being able to play with them or with myself.

After a bit Lenore stopped deep throating Victor and the girls took turns licking and sucking the end of his cock. I finally got a real clear look at the ring in the end of his dick. The ring protruded from his pee hole and re-entered on the bottom side of his cock. The ring had a small bead half way around near where it went into his cock just like Lenore's. Their piercings were exotic and a huge turn on for me. Damn, from all the moaning and grunting coming from them, they were having one hell of a time.

Victor placed a hand on each lady's face and spoke in a low tone, "I think we got a little carried away here. I do love the attention ladies, but I think we need to get back at the task at hand."

The ladies giggled like little girls and their heads bobbed, but they didn't seem to have any interest in leaving his monstrous tool. Finally they helped each other to stand, leaving Victor's massive cock protruding like a flag pole. He gently pushed his foreskin down beyond the end of his cock covering all but a sliver of the ring. It was fascinating. I'd never seen anything like it. I wanted to be able to touch it and play with it and experiment. Fuck that cock looked so good. As the ladies stood they folded into each other's arms again and kissed sensuously, taking their time.

Emma and Lenore were every man's wet dream; one in white, one in black. It was an incredible sight watching the two stunning, buxom lady's tits mash against each other as they hugged and kissed. Emma was definitely turned on. I could see her pussy lips protruding through her crotchless panties and they were fat and puffy just like her nipples. Man, what I'd give to be able to share her with Lenore right now.

They slowly stopped making out with little pecks and licks. They disengaged and Lenore walked slowly to the table in kind of a dreamlike trace. She stood staring in the box and finally selected a couple of things. Dreamily she said, "Let's start with bras. I can't wait to see how these fit."

Lenore gently unfastened each of my wrists from the waist belt. Her touch was indescribable. Damn, there was something about being in her control that made my whole body buzz. I wondered how deeply it ran. I wondered how far Emma might push. Fuck, too much to think about now. Everything became a blur. There were bras and corsets and panties. Some were shiny satin or spandex. The rest was leather or leather and a lace. Emma kept making requests and Lenore kept dressing and undressing me with new garments.

Everything I tried on was provocative and made me feel like a sex queen. As the shopping proceeded, the ladies occasionally took time to play with each other which was fun to watch. Emma's crotchless thong and Lenore's lack of panties made it convenient for them to play with each other's pussies anytime they wanted. The two of them looked yummy. From all of their extracurricular play, Emma's big fat pussy lips hung gaudily through the slit in her thong. When Emma was satisfied with the selections, there was quite a pile of undergarments and other naughty sexy things. I was still chained to the ceiling and naked except for my heels. My wrists were again fastened to the belt and I waited for whatever was next.

I heard Emma tell Lenore it was time for the hoods and my pulse quickened. Lenore showed her several and Emma selected one. Lenore had me lean forward so she could put it over my head. I bent forward and her massive rack was just inches from my face. Her tits sagged nicely, like big fat heavy tits do, and the heavy piercings made me mad with desire. I figured in for a penny, in for a pound so I leaned forward slightly, opened my mouth and sucked one of her long, plump nipples into my mouth. I heard her gasp, and then moan. Her huge fat nipple felt so different, but so wonderful in my mouth. The length of her nipple was astonishing and sucking her nipple was a totally different experience. It was so fat and so long. Lenore apparently enjoyed the attention because she didn't do anything to stop me. I experimented until I learned how to suck her nipple all the way in and then let in slide out so I could suck it back in again. I could feel her nipple swell which was astonishing. It was almost like sucking a small, short dick. She moaned and caressed my face softly as she let me suckle. I was in heaven sucking. I only wished my hands were free.

Finally she apparently had things to do and whispered, "Damn slut, that's very nice, but we need to see to this hood." I sucked hard as she tried to pull her tit out of my mouth. It was an incredibly exotic tug of war which I almost won. When her nipple finally popped from my lips I could feel her hands trembling as she tried to slide the leather over my head. The smell and feel of the leather was exhilarating and took me back to my wonderful memories from yesterday.

Lenore regained her composure and moved the hood around until she got the openings in the right spots and Emma gently pulled the laces tight so the soft leather conformed to my face. The sensation of having the hood tightened around my head was extremely erotic and that feeling started again. I could feel my identity melting away and I was becoming anonymous again. There was something so undeniable about the hood. The buzz in my pussy switched to high and I couldn't believe how hot and turned on I was. The affect the leather hood had on me was amazing. It was fucking unreal and I loved it.

I felt hands on each of my arms unhooking them from the belt. Before I knew it a chain had been attached to each wrist restraint and my arms were extended outward. I looked quickly left and right and watched as the chains were attached to thick wooden posts. My heart was pounding against my chest. I mean the hood and now the chains. I was breathing hard anticipating what was in store for me.

Oh my god, I almost couldn't believe it. Victor stepped into view and now was wearing nothing but a black leather hood. His body was absolutely gorgeous; perfectly tanned with muscles everywhere, but that gigantic cock sticking out won the prize; a fucking amazing sight. His cock bobbed in the air as he walked toward me. He stopped short to unhook the chain attached to my collar and once loose, he gave the chain a shove and it slid back crashing against the wall. He lifted my chin and looked into my eyes as he swayed side to side making his massive boner bounce against my spread legs. I could see the smile form under his hood. Shivers ran down my spine. That was an experience I'd never had before and I would not likely soon forget. His cock seemed to have a mind of its own and twitched touching my thighs and pussy randomly. I opened my legs wider inviting Victor to slide it in my dripping cunt. He smiled and whispered, "Not yet Amy love; soon enough though."

His words made my brain reel as I conjured up images of his cock splitting me wide open. His big hands worked tenderly up my rib cage and caressed the bottoms of my tits. Oh my god, his huge cock was gonna be inside me soon. His delicate touch had my nipples quite erect and I could feel more of my juice leaking down my thighs. This giant man had me totally aroused by what he was doing to me and I couldn't wait for whatever he wanted to do next.

Victor finger tips were all over me. His light touch was like magic. He put his huge hands around my neck like he was going to choke me. Instead he gently massaged my neck kneading the muscles artfully. Damn, his fingers moved tenderly from muscle to muscle like magic and I could feel my total body relax. I had turned to putty and molded to his gigantic body as I leaned against him. He hugged me and my tits mashed sumptuously into his thick chest. I so needed my hands free so I could play with his ass, but I had to settle for laying my leather covered head on his shoulder. He felt so good.

He shifted slightly pushing his hips against me and the tip of his manhood poked out between my legs and nearly touched my ass cheeks. His hands worked their way down my back to my bare ass and he teased me running his fat fingers up and down my ass crack. I thrust my butt outward so my asshole was more accessible to him. Jesus, what the fuck was I doing? Did I really want one of those huge fingers up my ass? Is that what I wanted? Fuck yes; I knew I couldn't wait for one of his giant digits to go up my ass. I knew what I wanted and I was more than ready to admit it!

He shifted sideways slightly and his big cock sprung free from between my legs and brushed up and down my thigh. I quickly learned what was next. His hand slowly caressed my stomach as he worked his way down between my legs and cupped my very wet mound. He worked a thick finger between my drenched pussy lips and pried them open, rubbing up and down, pushing deeper into my slit every trip. The wet sloshing noises coming from my pussy was a magical noise that had become so familiar. My eyes were no longer open and the chains rattled as I writhed against them under his superb torment. Without warning, he pushed his long thick finger as deep into my cunt as he could. The suddenness took my breath away, but I settled in quickly hunching his hand as much as I could.

Victor followed my lead and plunged his finger in and out of my pussy as fast as he could, finger fucking me like the slut I was. I spread my legs as far as I could so Victor had total access. He took full advantage and quickly added a second finger. Fuck, his fingers were bigger than my ex's cock. Victor skillfully probed my cunt jack hammering my dripping quim making me squirm uncontrollably. My brain was spinning. Victor was unbelievably good.

I got lost in the wonderful feeling of Victor's fingers. My pussy was drenching them and the tingle was starting way down in my toes. The feeling was delicious and my legs were shaking. He was rubbing my clit just the way I liked and knew an orgasm wasn't far away. Then dammit, he slowed his pace working his fingers in a circular motion around in my pussy before pulling his fingers completely out. He bent slightly and reached through my legs and at first I wondered what he was going to do. Then he pressed his finger against my asshole. Oh god, he was going to do my ass. My excitement soared. He lubricated the puckered opening with my pussy juice and then slowly wormed his finger inside, letting my asshole relax around his fat digit. Just like Derek, he knew exactly what he was doing. My ass adjusted quickly and his finger felt awesome. Unbelievable, until yesterday I'd never had anything up my ass, and now I loved it. How did I manage not experiencing this heavenly feeling before?

My eyes were closed and I moaned softly as Victor worked his magic. I leaned forward as much as the chains would let me so my ass was fully exposed. What a fucking slut I was, but I was the happiest I'd been in a long, long time. The excitement was overwhelming. I felt some cold lube being rubbed on my ass and Victor began working a second finger up my butt. He was stretching my anus like never before and I concentrated on relaxing so that he could get them in. Fuck, his fingers were fatter than Derek's cock. Thank god he did it slowly and deliberately. Once he got me stretched out his fingers felt fucking great in my ass.

Victor seemed to be enjoying having his fingers in my ass as much as I was. They were in deep and I was so full. It was wonderful. I wished I could watch that ring of muscle clamp against his fingers as they went in and out of my ass. I was lost in the amazing sensations when I felt some kind of straps going around my thighs. My eyes popped open and I looked around to see what was going on. Emma and Lenore changed clothes and each was adorned in just a leather hood and their heels, and they were busy fastening the buckles of the wide belts they placed around my thighs. They did the same at my ankles and a leather sling was placed around my upper back. The ladies stood and watched expectantly. Apparently I was ready for the next phase because Victor stopped fucking my ass, but he teased me so wonderfully by pulling them out slowly; a bit out and then back in. He slowly and methodically worked them out of my ass. When they were finally all the way out my ass I felt totally empty and needy.

The next thing I knew I was being lifted off the ground. Somehow they'd attached chains to the straps around my waist and thighs that held me up and the ones on my ankles and back sort of controlled the rest of me. Something even supported my head. I heard chains rattling as my upper body was lowered backward and my legs were lifted up slightly. My head ended up slightly higher than my feet and my legs were spread in a wide vee. I bet I was quite a sight. Here I was once again; bound and on display for anyone to have their way with me which I knew was going to happen very soon. I was so turned on I think I was about to have an orgasm.

Hands grabbed my head and turned it to the side. Nothing was in focus, but something soft and very hard at the same time pushed against my lips. It was Victor's cock. I didn't refuse it like I tried to with Derek. Jez, how much I'd changed. This time I opened my mouth wide and I could feel the hard metal ring as I sucked him inside. Fuck, his girth was phenomenal. I opened my mouth as much as I could yet I don't think much more than the head was in. How the fuck did Lenore do it? I was still thinking about it when something wet and warm touched my pussy. Holy shit! The sensations were fucking unbelievable. The mouth on my pussy quickly found my clit and began furiously nibbling on it.

Fucking unbelievable! I tried to stay in the moment and focus on the huge cock in my mouth, but it was so hard to ignore the soft, warm mouth sucking my clitty. My breathing was erratic and all I could do was moan through the cock stuffed in my mouth. It was a crazy weird sensation hanging there in mid air with all of my body parts suspended and available for carnal use and I could do was enjoy it. The soft mouth on my pussy gave way to a small hand that had to be Lenore's. I glanced down quickly and she was standing between my legs and looked so sexy in her hood and pierced cock-nipples. Emma squeezed some lube on my slit and Lenore put her hand against my pussy and pushed. It went all the way inside on the first push. Damn, my pussy had become quite a play toy in such a short period of time. She started to slowly fuck me with her arm. Holy shit, my fucking pussy sure had been stretched out since I fucked Derek yesterday. I loved the wonderful full feeling, but I guess I could no longer claim to have a tight pussy. Those days were gone.

My jaw started to ache but I didn't want to give that beautiful cock up. I heard some whispering and Victor pulled his cock out of my mouth just as Lenore pulled her delicious hand from my pussy. I begged for Lenore to do me some more. I heard Victor mumble that he thought I was ready, and the reality of what came next scared me. I wanted it so badly, but fuck, could I really take him? He was so godamned big.

I didn't have to ponder the situation long. Victor moved around between my legs and I felt his big hands on my thighs as the tip his cock rested against my cunt. The lady on each side of me pulled my lips open and he slowly pushed forward and the tip of his cock borrowed inside. Fuck, he was so damn thick. I felt some cool gel being squirted on my pussy and he pushed slowly forward and I yelped as I felt head push against the ring of muscle inside my vagina. I really, really wanted him inside me, but I panicked, afraid he was going to split me wide open, "Emma, stop him, he's too fucking big. There's no way I can take his cock." I was whimpering, but the head of Victors cock stayed inside my gooey throbbing pussy.

I heard whispering and then Lenore spoke softly in my ear, "Don't worry Amy; Victor is not going to hurt you. He's a very accomplished lover and is going to go very slowly. He has done this many times. You're not the first woman to think she can't take him. I know you handled Derek okay, and you took my fist easily so I know you can handle Victor." She leaned in and gave me a lingering, sweet kiss on the lips as our leather hoods touched as she patted my arm. The kiss tasted like pussy and the leather smell set off all kinds of crazy, nasty thoughts.

I just nodded. I realized that in just the short time Lenore had comforted me my pussy had adjusted to Victor's cock. After a few more minutes, he pulled out and more gel was smeared on. This time when he wedged his battering ram against my opening and pushed, he went passed the ring of muscle and a couple of inches disappeared. Jesus, I felt so stuffed, but I didn't feel the pain like when he first put the head in. He didn't move for a minute or so letting my pussy adjust to his enormous girth. That's when ladies started massaging my clit and sucking my nipples. Whoa, what a feeling.

Victor pulled out a bit and worked it in and out a bit like Derek had done. He pushed deeper and I willed my pussy to stretch. More gel was applied and it felt like he was deeper than before. He was going slowly knowing I was a little afraid. Emma and Lenore kept playing with my tits and clit and that helped to keep my mind off his cock. He continued the routine of more in and then a little out until surprisingly I could feel his balls resting against my ass. Oh my god, his entire huge-ass, fucking cock was all the way in me. His eyes made love to me as he let his huge cock just rest in me for a long while as the ladies continue to fondle and kiss me.

When he thought I was ready, he started fucking me slow and steady. I could feel his cock touch the inside of my cervix somewhere deep inside. He stayed with the slow pace and feeling his massive cock going in and out was unbelievable. I felt more gel being applied as he increased the speed of his thrusts. The length of his stoke was ungodly long. He was almost all the way out every time before plunging it back in. The sensation was indescribable. Lenore was tongue kissing me as her husband fucked me. Our hoods made everything seem so detached, but exciting. The feeling of being anonymous was fucking off the chart. I could hear whispering again. I couldn't make the words out, but apparently my pussy was ready for the final phase of fucking his huge penis because he pulled nearly all the way out and increased his speed slamming my cunt using his weight to drive to drive his cock home. I was getting the full experience of riding the ole Victor express.

The first time I felt Victor plunged his cock hard in my pussy was crazy. I expected it to hurt but it didn't. I just felt cock in places that I didn't even know I had. The feelings going through my pussy were overloading my brain. I had never in my life ever been so full of cock while simultaneously making out with one lady while another sucked my nipples and massaged my clit. That oh so familiar tingle was working its way up my legs and I was beginning to lose control of my senses. The combination was overwhelming. Fuck, it was coming. I think I sort of growled and I know my legs went rigid as telephone poles. Then I was whimpering as the lightning bolts shot up my legs and through my pussy. "Jesus fuck," I yelled as the first wave of orgasm hit me. I was gone after that. My body shook and pussy juice shot out of my drenched cunt.