Awakening Desires Ch. 1

Story Info
Young housewives find their inner fires stoked.
2.4k words
4.27
179k
24

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
213 Followers

Sue Gibbons and Carol Weston were sipping iced tea on Carol's patio. Carol was a shapely brunette, tall and athletic. At twenty seven, she looked even younger, passing for a college student when she went out. Sue was shorter and slightly bigger in build. They were talking about their husbands. Carol's husband, Jim was the football coach at the local college and was twelve years older than his wife. "I don't understand Jim sometimes," she said to her friend. "When we first got married sex was great just by itself. Now, he always seems to want to do more just to enjoy it."

"More?" said Sue, interested. "Like what?"

"Oh, I don't know. Different things. He's always talking about fantasies, all these different situations which would never happen in a million years. He really seems to get off on them, but I think they're just plain silly."

Sue shook her head. "Don't be so sure they're silly. Besides, I think most men are like that. They always have these little scenarios going on in their heads. Haven't you ever imagined another guy while you were with Jim? I know I have when I'm with Dave."

"Well, maybe once or twice, but not every single time."

"If you want my advice, you'll play along. You might even like it. David was the same way, always after me to make up little fantasies. Finally, about six months or so ago, I decided it wouldn't do any harm to indulge him a little and try it out for awhile. I tell you, it really changed things. If it helps the sex, then what's the problem?"

"Maybe you're right," Carol admitted. "What happened with you?"

Sue laughed and took a sip of her tea, looking a little self conscious. She said nervously, "I wouldn't tell this to anyone but you and you have to promise not to tell anyone else."

"I promise."

"Ok. About six months ago, like I said, Dave started talking about fantasies every time we made love. When I decided to go along with what he wanted, he made me talk like I was 'confessing' to him something that really happened to me. He had one in particular fantasy that we kept coming back to- me getting gang- banged by a bunch of guys. It really turned him on."

Carol shook her head and Sue continued.

"We did that for a bit and each time he wanted the stories to be more and more explicit. It took me a little while to get into it, but then I got into it too and he was like a wild man in bed. It got to be sort of cool to be able to turn him on like that with just a story."

"What did you say?" Carol asked.

"Oh, we had different ones. Dave's favorite was when there were workers around for some reason or other and they tied me up and took turns fucking me. That really got him cranked up." Sue looked embarrassed. "We even made some bonds and he would tie me up while I was telling the story. We had some wild times with that."

Carol said, "Why is it that men always have this fantasy about women being fucked by a bunch of guys? I bet if that happened in real life they'd go crazy and go out and shoot somebody or something. Besides, those sorts of things never happen in real life anyway."

Sue got a real funny look on her face and Carol said, "Don't tell me that you..."

Her friend shrugged her shoulders. "What can I say? Maybe talking about it made it ok or something. But last week something happened and Dave was far from angry."

"What happened?" Carol found herself getting interested. After all, this was not just a story, this was something that her best friend had actually done. It reminded her of the times they had told each other about their boyfriends back in high school.

"Remember I told you we were remodeling the bedroom? Last week the store called to tell us they would be delivering the furniture that day. Dave started joking right away that here was my chance to see if my fantasy could come true. I teased him about how I'd certainly have to tip them for their work and since we were short of cash, I'd have to come up with some other way to pay them off.

I could see Dave was getting more and more into it. He told me to wait a minute and he ran out of the room. He was gone about ten minutes. He came back with a big smile on his face. I knew something was up, but he wouldn't tell me what. I was wearing this little tiny robe with nothing on underneath it but a long T-shirt and I told him I had to get dressed before the delivery got there. He said there was plenty of time and pushed me back against the counter and started talking about how this was my big opportunity to do something wild. He began to kiss me and reached under the robe to rub my breasts. I started to get aroused and I thought it would be funny to send him off to work with a hard-on, so I told him I was going to do it.

He pulled my robe open and pushed my shirt up and started really working me over. It didn't take very long before I was really horny and I told him to take me right there in the kitchen. I was pretty hot.

Probably nothing would have happened if just then the doorbell hadn't rung. We put ourselves back together real fast and Dave slipped out the back door with a grin and told me to enjoy myself. I was still pretty horny and was thinking I'd get the guys out of there fast so I could get my vibrator out and get myself off."

Carol swallowed her tea and said, "Sounds like Dave was open to the fantasy after all. I never would have thought he'd carry it that far."

"You haven't heard the half of it," Sue said as she continued her tale. "I opened the door and there were guys from the store standing there. They were pretty young, probably college students or something . They weren't shy at all about giving me the once over. I mean, my robe barely came down to my thighs, so there was plenty to look at.

We had ordered a dresser and chest of drawers and a big, heavy table. I told them to follow me upstairs and they brought the stuff in. I could almost feel their eyes on my legs as we walked up the steps. One of the guys said, 'Ummm, ummm, ummm,' and sort of smacked his lips. I half-turned around and gave them a little smile.

When we got to the bedroom, I saw that Dave had tied rope to the four bedposts and made sure that it was laying out in plain sight. The guy who had said something picked up one of the ropes. Dave had already put loops in the end of each one.

The guy laughed and said, “What are these for?”

They were looking at me with little smiles on their faces, like it was all a big joke. I told them we must have forgotten to take them off the last time we used them.

The guy said, “Man, you ain't really into nothing like that. Besides, these ropes are way to short to fit you. I bet you've never done this kind of thing in your life.”

“Sure I have,” I told him.

“Well, let's see if you're right. Hop on up here and let's see if these things are the right size. Unless you're just putting us on.” He made it sound like a challenge. I took a deep breath and decided to go for it.

I eased myself onto the bed and the guy put the ropes over my ankles and pulled them tight. Dave had set it up so that my legs were spread way out and I knew that if they cared to bend over a little they could see right up my robe.

He said, “Well, what do you know, the bottom ones fit. Let's just try the top ones now. Just to be sure.”

I laid back and my wrists were secured tightly. There I was, spread-eagled in front of two complete strangers. When I stretched my arms out, my robe was pulled up and it only came down to my stomach. My T shirt was just barely covering my crotch. I was breathing heavy and was really horny by this time.

The guy reached over and undid my robe while the other one started to take his clothes off. He pushed up my shirt and they were surprised to find that I was naked underneath. He pinched my nipples and I started moaning.

"Weren't you afraid they might be weirdos or something?" Carol asked.

Sue shook her head. "God, I was so horny at that point I would have probably done anything they wanted,no matter how weird. They took their clothes off and man, I swear the one guy must have been like nine or ten inches long. He climbed on top and stuck his cock inside me. He started slow and teased me by pushing his dick way inside, then pulling it out and just letting the tip inside me. I tried to hump up at him and he would pull back until I was begging him to screw me.

He picked it up then and began to really put it to me. That old bed was screeching from the pounding. The other guy was rubbing my breasts and squeezing my nipples and it was the biggest turn-on I'd ever had. He got on the bed next to my head and I didn't resist when he tried to put his cock in my mouth, just started sucking for all I was worth. I can't even describe the feeling of having one cock in my pussy and another in my mouth. Especially when they were both huge.

I took both of them like that, fucking one and sucking the other. I don't know how long this went on but at least an hour. I think they both came at least twice. I had three or four orgasms and the first one was enough to send me flying up in the air. Carol, it was by far the wildest thing I have ever done. It was unbelievable."

"I can't believe you did something like that," Carol said. "It sounds pretty crazy to me."

"Don't judge me until you've been there," Sue said. "If you had told me a year ago that I would do something like that I would have told you you were nuts, but not now. What I found out later, after they had untied me and let me go was that Dave had set up a video camera in the closet and turned it on when he went upstairs. He got pictures of the whole thing. He watches that thing all the time now and it always turns him into crazy man. Horny crazy that is."

"How do you feel about that? Aren't you afraid that someone will see it?"

"I don't know. Who's he going to show it to? Although, to be honest with you, I'm not totally positive that he wouldn't show it to some of his buddies. He's talked about it a few times, like would I mind if we showed 'home movies' on his poker night, things like that."

"That's what I'm talking about. What do you think would happen then?"

Sue laughed. "Who knows? I don't think he'd really do it, but he might. Look, I won't pretend it was awful because it wasn't. It was pretty great actually."

"Weren't you mad at Dave for doing all this stuff in the bedroom without telling you first?"

"I was a little, even though I enjoyed myself. So I don't tell him when I meet the guys for a little fun."

"What!"

"Sure. I figured I liked it the first time, why not enjoy it again. I've gotten together with them once already since then and I'm planning on doing it again tomorrow. Want to come along?" Sue asked with a smile. "I bet they'd be happy to have another partner and to tell you the truth, they are almost more than I can handle myself."

"Where... where, do you meet them?"

Sue shrugged. "I guess we'll meet wherever. The last time, they picked me up in Maurice's van and we just drove around while they took turns coming in the back and fucking me. That was kind of cool, getting banged while we were right in the middle of town in broad daylight. I'm telling you, Carol, you should definitely think about doing something like this. It'll make your sex life different than it's ever been."

"You really meet these guys? You're not just putting me on are you?"

Sue smiled and said, "Be at my house tomorrow at two o'clock and see for yourself."

Carol didn't make any reply, but she noticed her hand was shaking when she sipped her drink. Sue seemed serious. Should she take her up on it? Maybe she could just go and see whether anybody showed up. She didn't have to participate.

After a bit, Sue got up and prepared to leave. "See you tomorrow?"

"I don't know," Carol said. "I couldn't do anything like that."

"It's not so hard," Sue told her. "I bet Jim has had affairs since you've been married."

"No he hasn't."

Sue shrugged. "You know him better than I do, but I should tell you that he came on pretty strong to me once during a party. I never said anything to you about it because I didn't want to cause any problems about it. If he was willing to hit on me he's probably done it with other women and they couldn't have all said no. He's probably stuffing some cheerleader right now."

Carol frowned, but didn't say anything. She had seen the way Jim looked at other women and it had never bothered her before, but now she began to wonder. She remembered all the nights when Jim said he had to stay after to work on game films. What was he really working on? "I might stop by tomorrow, but I'm not making any promises."

"I'll make one, then," Sue said. "Come with an open mind and it will change your life for sure. You'll never experience anything like this. See you at two."

Humble
Humble
213 Followers