Awakening Desires Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was licking her lips, her eyes nervously darting to the container sitting in front of Abu. She fought the urge to whimper as he moved the bottle farther away.

"My dear, there is really no need for all this you know," he said with a smile. "Simply ask me and I will be more than happy to give you another taste of your medicine."

"No, I...I don't want to get hooked..."

Abu laughed. "You are already hooked. On sex. This doesn't do anything more than pump you up a little bit more, that's all. Come on, why not stop fighting it and we can begin having some fun."

Stubbornly, Carol shook her head, but she was shaking like a leaf. Abu patiently sat and waited. He knew that sooner or later, she would have to surrender to the feelings inside and the housewife would once more be performing any act he told her to, no matter how bizarre.

Carol licked her lips like a thirsty woman looking for a drink. Sweat beaded her forehead and she glanced up at Abdul, who rubbed his crotch against her cheek

"You want to play, little one? We can have some fun. Ask."

Carol fought against the urge for the next fifteen minutes, feeling sicker by the minute. Finally, she could stand it no longer. "Ok, please give me a dose, please. I can't stand it..."

"Well, perhaps you were right after all," Abu said, teasing her. "This will only make you do something you might not like. Surely you do not want to risk that."

"I don't care," Carol said wildly, almost screaming. "I need it now."

"Well, I do have some things in mind for you tonight that perhaps this would make a bit more, shall we say pleasurable for you. You will be happy to oblige, will you not?" :

"Yes...anything...give me just a little, please..."

Abu nodded and Abdul poured some whitish powder into his hand. He walked to Carol and held his hand under her nose. Without hesitation, she began to lick the powder from his hand, frantically slurping at it in a desperate attempt to get as much into her in as short a time as possible. She licked every last particle from the man's palm, then ran a tongue over her lips to catch any grain she might have missed.

Within minutes, she felt the now familiar warmth begin to spread upward and her desires overcame her so that she slumped back a bit in the chair, eyes closed. Her breathing came faster and her eyes were half closed as she licked her lips slowly and smiled dreamily at Abu.

"Ready to play, little kitten?"

"Ummm, yes, please," she said, completely under the influence of the drug.

Abdul unshackled her and she leaned over to nuzzle his crotch playfully. He looked at Abu, who nodded. Abdul grabbed Carol by the hair and unzipped himself with the other hand. He pulled her toward him and she eagerly engulfed his cock, running her fingers under his balls and sucking it quickly to an erection.

Abdul let her continue for a few moments, then pushed her to her knees and spun her around so that her back was to him. Carol leaned forward and spread her legs apart without any prodding from the big bodyguard. She felt the warm hardness of his cock as it slipped into her wet pussy, filling it completely and sending shivers of excitement through her. She had already fucked Abdul more than a dozen times and each time she enjoyed it just a little bit more. He was savage with her and the power of his violence only served to turn her on even more.

He began to fuck her quickly, knowing that this was merely a warm-up and that his master would have other things for her to do yet. It wasn't long before he felt his cock jerk, then he spurted long streams of hot come into the young housewife, delighting in her animal cries of pleasure. :

"Oh, yes, Abdul, fuck me!!" Carol moaned. "Do it."

He finished and pushed her aside, using the back of her dress to wipe the remains of his cum from his cock.

"Excellent, " Abu cried. "I see our kitten is very much ready to play. Now, what shall it be today? I think we should explore the city and see what we can find. Abdul, get the car."

Within minutes, they were in the car and speeding toward the city, Carol wearing only a thin robe with nothing underneath. Abdul drove them directly to one of the seedier sections of town and began cruising the streets. The cameras caught all of the scene, the streets filled with litter, the broken glass everywhere, the people dressed in dirty clothing. Carol had no idea what Abu was looking for. She did not care very much either. The only thing that mattered to her was putting out the fires that raged unchecked within her.

"There!" Abu cried suddenly and Abdul maneuvered the limo to the curb.

They were next to a run down basketball court where ten youths were in the middle of a pick-up game. The players were all young black men, in their early twenties. They had their shirts off and Carol could see that they were lean and hard, with sweat making streaks down their muscular bodies.

"Get out of the car," Abu ordered and Carol stepped to the curb.

Immediately, the game stopped and she saw ten pairs of eyes checking her out from top to bottom. She was aware that the robe did not conceal much and unconsciously struck a seductive pose, one long, shapely leg thrust out and her hips cocked a bit forward.

"Man, check that shit out!" one of the boys said with a sudden grin, a flash of brightness in his dark face.

Abu walked to the chain fence surrounding the court and motioned the players over.

"I have a proposition for you," he said. "The winning team can have my companion here for an hour. Is there somewhere we could go nearby where we won't be interrupted?" He indicated the cameras.

"Shit, that building ain't had nobody but crackheads in it for three years," said a player, pointing to a run-down shell behind the court.

"Excellent. Well, continue with your contest."

The players looked at each other, then looked at Carol.

"Are you fuckin' with us, man? Cause if you are, we might just have to mess you up some."

"I assure you, I am quite sincere. She will do whatever the winning team tells her to do, isn't that right, my dear?"

Carol looked at their faces and nodded. They shook their heads as they went back to the game.

"Man, only a white bitch would do somethin' like this," said one. "You'd never catch no sister spreading her legs for a bunch of white boys."

"Who cares, man? Let's play. I could use a nice piece of pussy."

"Shit, you got to win first."

They went at it furiously and Carol found it difficult to concentrate on the action. She could only imagine the sight of five eager young black cocks, standing at attention and waiting the signal to plunge into her wherever they could find a hole.

The game was finally over and the winning team gathered by the fence, sweaty and grinning.

One said, "Well, you ready, babe?" He held out his hand and Carol walked through the gate and followed the players to the building, Abu, Abdul and the cameramen right behind them.

All ten players came along and they were led up two flights of creaky stairs. The building smelled of vomit, mildew and god only knew what else. Carol was aware of the smell, but it did not bother her. She was more aware of the way the boys kept running their hands over her body as they walked, reaching up to cup a breast, pressing her ass from behind, even rubbing her pussy through the thin cotton of the robe.

They came to an empty room with a stained mattress lying in the middle of it. The guy who had led the way pulled the sash holding Carol's robe shut and threw it back to reveal her body. Carol was naked underneath and made no effort to hide anything. She shrugged the robe off and the boy put his hands on her waist, yanking her to him and reaching down to pinch her nipples.

He pushed down his shorts and underwear and Carol let her hands drift over his erection, hot, heavy, and huge against her skin. He was at least ten inches long and she stroked him into full hardness within seconds of touching him.

"Come on, give me a good fuck!" she hissed in his ear, putting her hands behind his neck and hopping up, grabbing him around the waist with her legs.

He caught her and angled his hips to make it easier for his cock to gain access to her waiting pussy. It took several tries before it was lined up correctly, then he jammed his cock all the way inside her, sending explosions to her brain as her body accepted the intruder joyfully.

He pulled her back and forth, and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh was loud in the room. Carol began crying out, "Oh, oh, oh, oh," over and over as she felt the desires building within her once more

He bounced her up and down on his black joystick, and Carol squirmed against him with every thrust, trying to get even more of the delightful cock into her warm and wet love channel. She knew the whole scene was being filmed and the thought of someone somewhere watching her take on five young strangers in a deserted building turned her on. She leaned back to expose her upper body to the watchers and was pleased when one of the players grabbed her breasts and began to arouse them with both hands.

"Oh, yes, that's it," she urged, panting as she screamed the words out, "pinch my nipples. Make me scream, come on, show me what you can do. Come on!" *

The boy began to twist her tits back and forth, pinching the nipples between his sweaty fingers. Carol groaned in ecstacy and closed her eyes as she felt the lover holding her begin to spew his load inside her. He grunted and slammed his meaty pole into her as hard as he could, anxious to drain every drop into the wild white woman he was fucking. Carol urged him on, holding him tightly with her long legs as he quivered and shook when his orgasm finally subsided. *

He pulled out and two others quickly positioned Carol on her hands and knees. She felt one cock poke into her from behind and opened her mouth to receive another in front. She was oblivious of everything except the cocks that seemed to spring to life all around her. She finished the two off quickly and was tossed onto the smelly mattress as another took his turn, sinking into her now pleasantly stretched pussy. Carol wrapped her legs around him and hung on as he shifted into overdrive, pounding her down into the soft surface of the mattress with each thrust.

She loved the feel of the boy's bodies, hard and muscular. She could feel every ridge of muscle as they fucked her with abandon, each shooting their load into her and then rolling off so another could take their place. Abu nodded to the five who had lost and they too took their turn with the wanton housewife.

At one point Carol had a cock in her pussy, one in her mouth and was jerking off two who stood next to the mattress. She could feel their cocks jerk in her hands as the hot come shot out to puddle on the floor. She finished all ten boys and lay back, exhausted at last. Abu checked his watch and smiled as he realized the drug would be wearing off within a few minutes.

Carol felt the wonderful warmth draining away as the drug wore off and she glanced around at the ten sprawling bodies she had just been fucking. A wave of disgust surged through her at her own debasement, knowing that she would gladly do it again as soon as she gave in and had another dose of whatever it was the Arab was giving her.

Abu sensed that she had regained her senses and said, "Well, you have certainly been busy, little kitten. Now, you must do it again, this time without the drug."

"What! You must be joking!"

"Boys, why don't you all take another turn? I'm sure our kitten will treat you all just as nice as she did the first time."

Carol struggled as the first boy approached her, but soon found her arms and legs pinned by four grinning black boys, all urging their companion on.

"Give it to her good, Maurice," one said, leaning down to flick Carol's nipples with his tongue. "Fuck that white bitch till she screams."

Maurice did just that and it wasn't long before Carol was crying out, though it was not from pain but from pleasure as she felt another orgasm overtake her. Abu insisted that Carol suck off the remaining nine guys, a task she was willing to perform with little reluctance. She used her slender hands to bring them back to hardness, then drained them with long, deep sucking motions. Later, in the limo on the way back to the house, Abu said to her with a smile, "I think you may not need the drug any longer, little kitten."

Carol said, "But I can't do without it. I need it."

"We shall see," Abu said with a cruel grin.

Thank you for reading. Please remember to vote.

12