Awakening Desires Ch. 6

Story Info
Carol begins a new life.
7.9k words
4.35
87.8k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
214 Followers

The next morning Carol was awakened by Abdul and told to dress in a long satin dress he tossed on the bed. Carol pulled the dress on, wondering what new acts she would be asked to perform this day. She felt the first gnawings in her belly that told her the cravings would soon hit full force. She licked her lips nervously as she walked down the long staircase to the first floor of the house.

"Ah, little kitten, you look marvelous," Abu said. "Come, we have an appointment to keep."

"Where are we going?" Carol asked as the limo glided smoothly out of the driveway onto the freeway.

"Lunch, my dear, at the fanciest restaurant in town."

"Lunch? That's it? Just lunch?"

Abu sat back and pulled out a cigar, puffing contentedly on it. He would answer no more of Carol's questions and she sat back and relaxed. Perhaps he had grown tired of putting her through sexual acrobatics. By the time they had arrived at the restaurant, she was trembling from the hours she had spent since her last dose of the drug. She knew that within a half hour or so she would be begging for it.

"Abu, the powder...please..."

He saw that she was beginning to sweat and clucked sympathetically. "Yes. I can see that you are in great need. I think it is time to begin weaning from the powder, as you call it." He poured out a tiny pinch of the drug, just enough so that she got a taste of it in her mouth. "That will stop the worst of the tremors I think," he said with a satisfied smile. "Today, I want you in full control of your faculties."

They were shown to a corner table and Carol looked around at the bejeweled women and the well-dressed men at the other tables. She had never seen so many diamonds and pearls in her life. The atmosphere was subdued and elegant, with the rich smell of leather permeating everything. The chairs were plush and comfortable and the walls were covered with paintings. Tuxedoed waiters moved quietly from table to table, unobtrusively serving the wealthy clientele for which the place was famous.

"How do you like it, my dear?" Abu asked as he glanced at his menu.

"It's fabulous. I have never seen anything like this before. It must be wonderful to live like this."

"You would like that?" Abu said, leaning forward.

"It might be nice," Carol said.

"That could very easily be arranged. If you want it, of course."

Carol only stared at him. "What about my husband?"

"Your husband at this moment is in the arms of an twenty year old student who has been fucking him ever since you have been at the farm. In fact, he fucked her even before you had left. He also has had sex with one of her friends, an eighteen year old, I believe. I do not think he misses you very much."

Abu was pleased to see the anger cross her face. She gulped her water, her hands trembling. He smiled as he saw her fight to control herself.

"Bastard!" she whispered.

"How badly do you want this?" Abu asked.

"I want it," Carol said decisively.

"Then you will have to show me.”

"Show you? How?"

Abu looked around the room. "See that couple?" he said, pointing to a man and woman dining at the table next to them. The man looked to be in his fifties, with a strong, craggy face and hair beginning to gray at the temple. The woman was much younger, not much older than Carol, with a low-cut dress which perfectly set off her blond hair. They were deep in conversation.

"What about them?" Carol asked.

"I want you to go and seduce them both," Abu told her.

"What? How?"

"That is up to you," Abu said. "If you are able to entice them both into bed with you, I will give you your own apartment, car, wardrobe and fifty thousand dollars a year to spend as you see fit. In return, you will be available whenever and wherever I want you."

Carol considered the offer. She felt another rumble in her stomach and a brief wave of nausea swept over her. "I think I need a bit more of the powder," she said with a slight grimace.

"But of course. Merely do what I told you and you can have as much as you need."

Carol glanced at the couple. They were separated from the rest of the room by a low wall covered with plants. They shared the alcove with her and Abu, but it was still a very public place. “Where are we to go? To the limo?"

"You misunderstood my dear. You must do it here."

She felt the need for the release of the drug burning up inside and begged Abu for another dose. He shook his head and promised her a fix as soon as she had fulfilled the requirements he had set out for her.

Carol took a deep breath and slid back her chair. She walked to the table and said, "Pardon me, but I was wondering if you would like to join us at our table. We hate to eat alone and since we seem to be the only couples here in this section, we thought that perhaps you would like to join us."

The man looked up at her, then his eyes flicked appreciatively down her body quickly before going back to her face. The woman had a puzzled look on her face.

"I am afraid I don't understand," she said. "We are just looking to enjoy a quiet lunch by ourselves. Thank you anyway."

"We have some business to discuss," the man said, "so I guess we will have to take a rain check."

"Are you quite certain?" Carol said, dropping her voice and staring into the man's eyes. "I think it is so much more interesting to do things in groups, don't you? It adds so much to the experience."

He caught the husky note in her voice and looked at his companion. "It might be interesting, Mary. What do you say?"

"Oh, alright," Mary replied somewhat irritably.

Carol led them back to the table, relieved that she had accomplished the first part of her task so easily. Introductions were made and the man was named Phil. They talked as they waited for lunch and Carol was pleased to see that everyone was imbibing the strong drinks that Abu had recommended. She was still at a loss as to how to proceed.

The men excused themselves after a time to go to the restroom and Carol leaned over to Mary and said, "I think that is a fantastic dress you are wearing, Mary."

"Thank you, Carol. I don't know if it is doing any good, though."

"What do you mean?"

Mary looked around to make certain no one was overhearing their conversation. "Well, the truth of the matter is that I was hoping that I could put the spark back into our marriage. Phil seems to have gotten, well... bored with me the last few years. Sex-wise, I mean. We just don't do it with the same old zing we used to. I wish I knew how to spice things up. He certainly seems taken with you, though."

Carol whispered, "I think he's nice looking too. Perhaps we can heat things up a bit. How far are you prepared to go?"

"I don't know...Why?"

"Maybe a new experience would heat things up for the both of you. Have you ever tried a threesome?"

Mary blushed. "Good lord, no! Have you?" she asked in a shocked voice.

"Yes, and it was the greatest thing I ever did. It might work for you. Men sometimes need wild experiences to get their motors going again."

"You really think so?"

"I do. Will you do what I say?"

Mary finished off her drink in one gulp and nodded weakly. "I guess I'll try anything, but I am really nervous."

"Relax," Carol said, moving her chair closer and putting her hand on Mary's leg. Mary jumped at the contact. "Easy, easy," Carol said soothingly, "I'm not going to hurt you, just get you in the mood. Trust me."

She put her hand back on Mary's leg and pushed aside her dress so that it rested on bare thigh under the cover of the table. Mary sat rigidly next to her, her breath coming in short gasps. Slowly, Carol moved her hand higher and rested it for a moment before gently prying her legs apart. Mary resisted for a moment, then gave in and opened her legs willingly. Carol rubbed her crotch, using her fingers to pluck at her clitoris through the thin fabric of her panties.

"How does that feel?" Carol asked. .

"I've never... I mean, with a woman..."

"That's ok. Do you like it?" Carol continued to rub Mary's pussy, feeling the heat from her building arousal. Mary groaned softly.

"That's...ahhhhh....good..."

Carol hooked her fingers in the panties and pulled them down. Mary shifted in her seat to allow them to slide over her shapely ass and down her long legs. Carol pulled them off and put them in her lap. She inserted her finger into Mary's pussy and gave it a few quick thrusts, enough to make her moan again.

"Ok, enough for now. The guys will be back soon. I take it you are interested in more?"

"Oh god, yes," Mary said, her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

"Would you like to have your pussy licked?" Carol whispered suddenly, noting the shudder that passed through Mary. She looked at Carol and nodded, her eyes wide. "I'll see what I can do," Carol said with a wicked grin. "Here come the guys."

"You know, it's really getting very hot in here, don't you think?" Carol said as she fanned herself. She plucked at the front of her dress, pulling it out and leaning forward ever so slightly so that Phil could see the roundness of her breasts. “I really do think I am wearing too much."

Phil grinned and said, "Well, why don't you just take something off then?" He laughed and took a sip of his drink.

"I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Carol said teasingly.

"Sure.”

She looked around as if considering the possibility. "I don't know..." she said, as if uncertain.

"Stop teasing," Abu told her sternly.

"You don't think I would? Either of you?"

Carol of course knew that Abu understood what was going on, but the Arab played along with her. He shook his head and Phil took another quick sip of his drink before saying. "I think you're teasing, too."

Carol kept her eyes on him as she reached slowly under her dress and peeled her panties down. She flipped them across the table to Phil and said, "Keep them for now. I'll let you know when I want them back."

He glanced at his wife and relaxed when he saw that she was making no objections to what was going on. "How do I know these are yours? You could have just pretended to take them off. For all I know you had them under the table the whole time." He pretended to look around as if she had more things on the floor.

Carol nodded. "I see that I'll have to give you more proof. Drop your fork."

"Eh? How's that?"

"Your fork. Drop it and look under the table."

Phil did as he was told and when his head was under the table, Carol hitched her skirt up and spread her legs slightly, giving him an unimpeded view of her naked pussy. She thrust her hips forward a bit to tease him, then dropped the dress back into place. When Phil emerged, his face was flushed and he had a look of lust on his face.

"Satisfied?" Carol smiled.

"Not quite, but I'm getting there."

The sexual tension was getting thick. Carol glanced at Mary and saw that her eyes were wide and her face had a strange look of yearning on it. Abu looked smug as he nodded at Carol approvingly. Another wave of nausea swept over her and she decided she better speed things up so she could get her dose before she began feeling sick.

"Mary," she said, turning to the woman at her left, "aren't you feeling a bit hot?"

"Oh, forget it," Phil said with a wave of his hand, "she doesn't have the kind of make-up to do what you just did."

Carol said, "Don't be so sure," as she tossed Mary's panties across the table to her husband.

He fingered them for a moment before pushing them out of sight under the table. A waiter came by with more drinks and they waited until he was out of earshot. Phil looked at Mary and asked, "Yours?"

"We should check if you don't recognize them," Carol told him. He shrugged his shoulders and started to push his fork to the side of the table. Carol put her hand over his and flicked Abu's fork to the floor. The Arab smiled and slowly bent down to retrieve the utensil.

Mary stared at her husband as she shifted in her seat so that she could move her dress aside. Her breasts were rising and falling quickly as they watched her push aside the material and open her legs to the gaze of a complete stranger. She closed her eyes and shuddered. Abu took his time, even going so far as to use his hand to nudge her legs even farther apart. Mary complied without protest and he took the opportunity to run his fingers along her thigh, stopping just short of actually touching her pussy.

He straightened at last and said, "I can verify that she is not wearing anything under her dress, at least not on the bottom. Might I add, I found the view quite excellent.”

Phil was speechless. Carol moved her chair closer and said throatily, "Now your turn."

"What?"

"Sure. I'm sure by now that you could use a little air on your private parts as well. Turnabout's fair play. Do you want me to help?" She put her hand on his crotch and gave a slight squeeze.

He watched in fascination as Carol's slim fingers unzipped him and pushed aside his shorts to free his erection. She began to slowly stroke him, smiling at the look on his face. He desperately covered his lap with his napkin, looking down from time to time to watch her fingers manipulate his cock. Mary swallowed her drink in haste and licked her lips nervously.

"Do you like that?" Carol said.

"Oh, god, yes," Phil groaned.

"Would you like to watch Mary do Abu?" Carol whispered softly into his ear. "Would you like to watch her jerk him off, or maybe suck him, hmmm?"

Phil nodded, unable to say anything.

"Mary, Phil would like you to take care of Abu," Carol said. "I think he wants to watch you with another man. Is that it, Phil? Do you want to watch Abu fuck Mary?"

Mary looked at Phil and was shocked when her husband nodded yes. She swallowed nervously and squeaked, "That's really what you want? You want to watch me with another man?"

"Yes," he said. "But you'll never do it."

Mary looked at the swarthy Arab sitting next to her. Somehow the situation had gotten out of control. One minute she was feeling horny and thinking about perhaps taking Carol up on her offer of a threesome, the next she was watching her husband getting jerked off in public and being told that she should fuck some man while he watched. She found Abu somewhat repulsive and did not at all like the way he looked at her as if she were nothing but a piece of meat. He chuckled as if he could read her mind and put his hands behind his head, patiently waiting for her to make up her mind.

She didn't really want to do it, but she was feeling horny and she did not like the attitude that Phil was displaying, as if she were not capable of such a thing. Carol saw that she was going to do it and pushed her just a little bit more. "You don't have to if you don't want to, Mary. I can take care of both of them."

Mary said nothing, but hitched her chair around so that she was close enough to Abu to reach for the zipper in his pants. Abu caught her wrist and said, "I think perhaps we should go out into the parking lot. My limosine will certainly be a bit more private."

As they were walking out, Abu whispered to Carol, "I will relent on the public part, but I still insist on you taking on both of these people before getting any more of the powder."

They got into the back of the car and Abu pushed a button on the arm of one of the doors. Immediately dark shaded glass slid sliently into place, effectively shielding the interior from any curious eyes.

"Who should go first?" Carol said, unbuttoning Phil's shirt and running her hands over his chest.

"Mary," whispered Phil, watching his wife with an intent look.

Mary slowly reached behind her to unhook the dress, then pushed it off her shoulders and down to the floor. She unhooked her bra and dropped it on top of the dress, crossing her arms in front of her as if she were suddenly cold. Abu laughed and reached out to roughly pull them open so he could run his eyes up and down her body.

"No need to hide from friends," he said with a chuckle. Mary struggled, but she could not break free.

"Phil, are you going to just sit there?" she demanded.

Carol leaned close to nibble at his ear and whispered, "Doesn't it turn you on a bit to watch this? Abu can make her do anything he wants and she can't stop him. Would you like to see that?"

Phil turned his head to passionately kiss her, ignoring the pleas of his wife as Abu held her wrists together with one hand and squeezed her breasts with the other. He hit the intercom buton and said, "Drive."

The car accelerated as they headed away from the resturant.

Phil and Carol watched as Abu reached into a compartment in the back of the seat and pulled out a two pairs of handcuffs. "Help me," he said to Phil, tossing one set to him. They attached the cuffs to Mary's wrists, then through hooks set in the ceiling of the car. Mary struggled back and forth, but her face was a mask of excitement as she realized she was naked and helpless in front of her husband and two strangers.

Abu quickly shed his clothing and began to run his tongue up and down her body, licking her ribs and biting playfully at her full nipples. Mary looked down and watched as his fingers slowly poked their way into her moist pussy, rotating against the tightness of her channel as she clenched her muscles. She groaned and thrust her hips at Abu, no longer fighting. He pushed her legs wide open and eased his cock into her pussy, causing her to hunch her hips against him and cry out, "Feels so good, feels so good..."

Abu began to move against her, the slap of his thighs against hers loud in the confines of the car. Mary thrashed back and forth, her hair forming a halo as it whipped from side to side. Abu leaned forward to engulf one nipple in his mouth, using his tongue to press it against his teeth. He pinched the other, rubbing the sensitive nub between thumb and forefinger and pulling against it so that her breast elongated slightly. Mary loved it.

Phil had never before felt anything approaching the level of excitement he felt now watching the Arab fuck his wife just inches away from him. He could see from her expression that she was thoroughly enjoying the session and her cries came closer together as her climax grew and spread throughout her body. He plunged his hands down the front of Carol's dress, desperately pushing it back to reveal her tits and brutally grabbing at them as his lust overcame his reserve.

She arched her back and urged him on, her own need growing from the sight of Abu's fucking. It was only a matter of seconds before they were both naked and she had his cock deep inside her, her long legs, securely wrapped around his back. Mary opened her yes to see her husband screwing Carol and it pushed her own arousal higher. "Come on, Abu, fuck me," she ordered, pulling him to her with her legs and pushing her hips forward to meet every thrust of his.

Abu savagely thrust his cock into the shackled woman, feeling the delightful tightness of her pussy and noting with expert eyes the desperate need she had to be dominated. He let go of her hips, leaving Mary to clutch him using only her legs and began to twist her firm breasts back and forth in his powerful hands, a move that made her sigh with pleasure. He kissed her hard, feeling her tongue as it pushed its way into his mouth and she began crying out as her orgasm swept over her.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she cried, screaming loudly as long denied feelings carried her away.

Abu felt his own climax coming and pounded his cock into her until his semen jetted out and coated her love channel. He licked her nipples, flicking the buds back and forth with his tongue as he felt the last of his come spurt into Mary.

Phil had turned Carol over onto her hands and knees and was driving into her from behind, using his hands to grab her tight, firm ass and steady himself for new plunges. Carol's face was pressed down into the leather seat and she sighed as Phil stimulated her with his cock. She loved this new sensation of fucking men whenever they wanted and whenever she wanted.

Humble
Humble
214 Followers