Awakening Desires Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not take Phil long to come as he spurted into Carol, drenching her hot pussy and crying out as he felt the overwhelming sensation of his climax . Carol was a bit disappointed that he had not lasted longer as her fires of arousal had not been quenched. Then she remembered that Abu had told her to take on both Mary and Phil and she saw a way to kill two birds with one stone.

She whispered into Abu's ear and he chuckled appreciatively. Mary was still shackled to the roof of the limo, watching her husband as he rolled back in the seat with a satisfied smile on his face. Abu undid the cuffs from the roof and attached them to the handle of the door so that Mary was lying flat across one of the leather seats. She squirmed a bit as tiny little spasms of pleasure continued to pass through her. She had never even dreamed of doing anything so decadent and something about the handcuffs was lighting her up like she had never been lit before.

She saw Carol straddle her body and work her way up until her crotch was poised over Mary's face. Mary could smell the deep musky smell of her husband's semen and could see it glistening in the matted hair of Carol's pussy. Some of it dripped down onto her chin.

Carol lowered herself and ordered Mary, "Lick me clean."

Mary twisted her face away, but Carol caught it between her hands and forced her mouth onto the soaking wet muff. Mary could not resist with her hands confined and tentatively swabbed at the wet tissues with her tongue. Immediately, it was coated with a combination of her husband's come and the juices that Carol had secreted, a combination that tasted a bit sour, but wasn't as awful as she had thought. Mary began to slurp with increasing vigor when she sensed Carol pressing her pussy against her tongue. She found that she enjoyed the sensation of pleasure she got from knowing that her tongue was beginning to have an effect on the woman crouched above her.

"Oh, that's nice, that's nice," Carol crooned softly, encouraging her. She reached behind her to gently rub Mary's nipples. The nipples responded to her touch and Mary began to buck up and down as her own plasure began to build. She began to moan as she desperately speeded up her ministrations.

Carol suddenly shifted around so that she was facing away from Mary and lowered her head until she could lick the dark pussy that beckoned so invitingly to her. The men looked on in approval as the women used their tongues to give each other pleasure and their slurps and moans filled the car. It wasn't long before they both experienced shattering climaxes and Mary almost ripped the handle from the door in her thrashings. Carol eagerly lapped up Mary's juice, loving the taste and feeling her own orgasm relax her as it swept away the withdrawal sypmtoms she had been feeling. She realized that she no longer needed the powder to make her want to experience physical plasures. Her body was far too enslaved by her passions now and she experienced a sense of wonder at the power of that passion.

She sat back and used a towel to wipe the moisture from her lips. Abu and Phil were smiling. Abu held out a vial of the powder, but Carol shook her head. "I don't think I'll need it anymore. When do we begin our arrangement?"

Abu smiled. "Immediately, I think. You've no reason to go back to your house, have you?"

Carol fondled his cock and when it grew into another erection, leaned forward to take it in her mouth. She paused with a smile and said, "No reason at all," before resuming the blowjob. Behind her, Phil raised her legs and once again entered her, pounding her pussy with renewed vigor. Carol let herself go and thrilled at the double sensation of a prick in her mouth and one in her pussy. Her old life was over and she eagerly awaited the new one.

Sue opened the door and saw Jim's grinning face. She returned the smile and motioned for him to come on inside. He entered, followed by a young girl that she did not recognize. She looked a bit puzzled and Jim said, "This is Marianne. She was visiting and I decided to bring her over to meet you and Dave."

"Hi, Marianne, I'm Sue," she said, still confused. She wondered where Carol was. She had not seen her in more than a week. "I'm going out, but Dave is down in the club basement. Go on down."

"Nice meeting you," Marianne said shyly.

Sue watched her and Jim, then shrugged her shoulders and left the house. She was late for her rendezvous with the boys and she wasn't going to spend any time worrying about Jim and his little friend.

Dave was watching a game on TV, a beer in his hand and his feet up on the couch. He stood up as Jim and Marianne came down the steps, his eyes lighting up when he saw the young girl for the first time. Marianne was wearing a tight halter top and a pair of brief denim shorts. She shook Dave's hand and curled up in a chair while the men talked. .

"How long will Sue be gone?" Jim asked.

"Probably four or five hours. She said she and Carol were going to do some shopping." Jim realized that she was lying since Carol wasn't due back from wherever she had gone for another week. Sue must be getting some on the side, he thought, and promised himself that he would confront her with it in private. Later.

"Why don't we call up some of the guys and have them over," Jim whispered.

Dave looked at him and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"Marianne will entertain us better than the TV. Who can you get over here in the next ten minutes?"

"Pete, Sam, maybe Tom."

"Do it."

Dave made the phone call and within ten minutes the three men had arrived and introductions had been made. Marianne shyly shook hands with each man, though she plainly looked nervous. She tugged at Jim's sleeve and pulled him aside.

"What are we doing?" she asked. "When you called this afternoon, you said we were going to get together for...well, you know..."

Jim smiled. "Don't worry about that, baby. We are, we are."

"Well, how long are we going to stay here, then? I have to be home in three hours and I hate to waste time. Don't you want to...do it again with me?" She blushed.

"I surely do, honey, I surely do. But you know what I would like even better?"

"What?" she asked.

"I'd like to watch you getting gang-banged first."

Marianne's eyes grew wide and she shook her head. "You can't mean that. I want to go home right now!"

Jim smiled down at her. "You'll go when I say you can go, understand? I'd hate to have to tell Tammy that you disappointed me. I thought things were going good with cheerleading. I can take you home, but it will mean you're off the team, of course."

"No...don't tell her. What do you want me to do?" she said, defeated.

"Just do what the guys tell you to and you'll be just fine."

Dave had passed out beers and the men had taken seats. The small basement was crowded and they all were staring at Marianne, openly admiring her figure, barely concealed by her tight clothes. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra and they looked at each other and grinned.

"That's a nice outfit you've got there, Marianne," Tom said.

"Thank you," she said softly, her eyes downcast.

"Listen, guys," Jim said, "I've got an idea for a little game. Marianne here is a cheerleader so she's pretty athletic. She can see if she is a better athlete than five old guys. What do you say?"

"What'd you have in mind?" Sam asked.

"We'll play a little game of flag football here in the basement. Marianne can take us on one at a time."

"That I'd like to see, " Pete said to laughter.

"Everytime she scores, she gets a point, everytime one of us scores we get a point. Loser has to do whatever the winner tells them to do. Agreed?"

The men were agreeable and Marianne nodded without looking up. Jim quickly fashioned four rags into flags.

"Let's see, where should we put these?" he asked with a grin. He unbuckled her shorts and tucked one rag into the waistband of her panties, so that it hung in front of her. The other, he tucked into the halter top, pulling it through so that some stuck out of top and some on the bottom. The others applauded.

"Anything goes, right?" Dave asked, with a gleam in his eyes.

"Absolutely," Jim replied. "Now, we have to give Marianne an additional handicap I think since she is so much younger than us old farts. I've got it."

He made her put her hands behind her back and he lashed them together with a piece of clothesline.

"How am I supposed to get your flags?" she asked.

"We'll walk slowly," Jim said. "You can use your mouth."

He put a flag into his pants and out the zipper. The men laughed.

"I bet she'll be able to do that easy enough," Dave said. "Have you had lots of practice going after things with your mouth, honey?"

Marianne did not reply. Jim put her at one end of the room and said, "You go first. If you can get by me without losing a flag, you get a point."

Marianne ran at him and tried twisting to one side. He easily captured her and pawed at her breasts as if trying to get the flag out. She squirmed as his hands fondled her sensitive breasts. Jim pretended to let her slip away so that she could try again.

This time, he reached down and yanked her shorts down so he could free the flag in her panties. He held her off the ground and tugged the garment off her completely, tossing it aside while the others cheered. Her panties were black satin and Jim reached inside and slowly pulled the flag out, rubbing against her clitoris as he did.

"Ok, you did not get through and you lost your shorts. Now, get ready, it's my turn."

Slowly, he walked toward her. Marianne tried to nip at the flag hanging in front of him, but he turned his hips so that she lost her balance and fell to her back. Jim kneeled over her, rubbing his crotch against her face. Slowly, he pushed past her and walked to the other side of the basement.

"That's one for us," he said. "Who's next?"

Dave went next and he also held Marianne off the ground while he leisurely explored her halter top with his fingers. "Damn, I just can't get the hang of this game," he said. "That flag is hard to grab all right."

They watched as he let his hand slip into the young cheerleader's panties, rubbing her clitoris for a minute before pulling the flag loose. Marianne was once more unsuccessful in stopping him from moving past her. She was getting turned on by the manipulation of her sensitive areas and the fact that she knew she was going to have to fuck these five men shortly.

When Sam got up to play, she no longer tried to avoid him, walking slowly forward with her back arched so that he could easily play with her tits. She stood in front of him as he reached out to squeeze the soft globes, caressing them with both hands.

"You like that, do you?" he asked.

"Oh, yesssss!" she whispered.

"Time for the real entertainment, "Jim said. "Take her clothes off, Sam.

Sam slipped the halter top over her head and left it dangling on her still tied hands. Marianne stepped out of her panties as he pushed them down her long legs. They admired the naked teenager for a moment before surrounding her and taking turns pinching her nipples or massaging her pussy.

"Mmmmm," Marianne sighed with pleasure as the men aroused her.

Jim reached down to spread her legs. Marianne complacently allowed him to probe her soaking pussy with two fingers, humping her young hips against the older man's hand. Jim pulled his fingers out and pushed his pants off, stroking his cock as he moved toward the helpless cheerleader. Marianne leaned back and smiled as Jim slowly pushed his entire erection inside, moving slowly back and forth to lubricate his shaft. When he was certain the girl was ready, he began to hump more quickly, feeling her pussy contract around his penis.

"Oh, oh, oh..." Marianne grunted with each stroke.

The others watched with pleasure as Jim lifted Marianne and pulled her to him. Her wrists were covered by the halter top, but the sight of the confined cheerleader being fucked was an arousing one. Dave fetched his video camera and began filming every second of the defilement.

Jim groaned as his come spurted deep inside the eager belly of the girl. She laughed as she was pushed right to the very brink of orgasm. Glancing around, she saw that the other men had shed their clothes and the sight of four more adult cocks ready for her to service was almost more than she could stand. Eagerly, she licked her lips and said, "Who do I do next?"

They put her on the sofa and Pete began to fuck her while Tom stood near her head and let her sweet mouth suck on his hard cock. Mariane slurped the dick with delight, using her tongue to swirl around the sensitive head. She wished her hands were free, but the bondage was a bit of a turn-on, she had to admit.

Dave got the whole thing on tape, including the grand finale when they freed her hands. Marianne was put on her knees and made to suck Jim's cock while Pete screwed her from behind. Dave and Tom stood next to her and Marianne jerked them off, letting their come splash hotly against her firm, ripe, young body. Dave had the camera on a tripod and he was happy to see that the angle had caught every second of the gang-bang.

Marainne got dressed and gave each man a long, lingering kiss. "Can we do this again some time?" she asked.

"We sure can," Dave said. "I tell you what. We can all go to my fishing cabin next weekend. It's out in the woods and we can do whatever we want without being disturbed. What do you say?"

"OK. I'll tell my parents I'm spending the night at a friend's house."

Jim said, "I've got a better idea. Why not turn this into a real party. Do you have any friends at college that would like to come along?"

"I don't know. I don't think any of my friends are into this sort of thing."

"Even better. Bring one friend with you and if she doesn't know anything about what we've got planned, it will be even more fun for everyone."

Marianne looked unsure. "I don't know..."

Jim stepped closer and said, "Listen, you do what we tell you to do. If you don't have a friend with you next weekend, you will be spending the weekend getting punished. I'm sure we could think of some very good punishments." He stared at her until Marianne dropped her head and nodded.

"Ok, I'll find somebody for you."

Jim gently cupped her face and gave her a soft kiss. "That's a good girl. You'll have fun, I promise." He rubbed her tits and Marianne melted against him, groaning softly with pleasure. She loved the feelings he gave her and the more he rubbed her breasts, the less reservations she had about initiating someone from school into the world of adult sex. It might be a bit of a turn-on after all, she thought, arching her back to allow access to her sensitive nipples.

"Oh, that feels so good..."

"Well, just imagine two entire days filled with feeling good," Jim said as the others agreed. "We'd better get going now. We wouldn't want you to be grounded next weekend, now would we?"

Sue waited impatiently on the corner, checking her watch from time to time. It was thirty minutes past the time when the boys had promised to pick her up and she frowned with disappontment. This had happened several times before. She had little choice in the matter since she had nothing to threaten them with. They knew she wasn't going to end the affair and it seemed that they took pleasure in playing this game with her, promising to show up, then failing to show. Sometimes, they did it for two or three meetings in a row, enough to keep her off balance.

"Fuck them," Sue muttered, heading back to her car. She considered going to a bar to try to pick up someone, then decided against it. She was horny right now and did not want to go through the long process of small talk that could lead to a romp in the sack with a stranger. She would settle for Dave tonight and hope the boys were more dependable the next time out.

When she got back to the house, she saw that Jim's car was gone, but three others were in the driveway. She went inside and poked her head down the basement steps to see her husband watching TV with Pete, Sam, and Tom.

"Hey, babe," Dave greeted her. "You got done early."

Sue went down the basement, hoping to find out how long the three were staying. Tonight, of all nights, she wanted them out of the house as soon as possible so she could get Dave to service her needs.

"Yeah," she replied. "What have you all been doing?"

The men grinned at each other and shrugged their shoulders. Dave said, "Nothin' much. Watched some football."

Sue smiled and shook her head. "Is that all you men ever think about?"

Pete said, "Oh, no, we think about other things too." He looked her up and down with a leer.

Sue said, "Thinking and doing are two different things. What are you all up to now?"

Dave said, "I was going to suggest that we watch some of our home movies, but now that you're home, I don't kow how you feel about that..."

Sue considered for a moment, then said, "I think the guys might find them interesting. I'll pick out a good one."

Dave could not believe it, but it seemed that his wife was about to fulfill another of his fantasies. What a night!

Tom. Sam, and Pete looked curiously at Dave when Sue went upstairs. "Don't worry," he assured them. "The film's short, but very interesting."

Sue came back down and Dave saw that she had indeed fetched the film of he had shot of her gang-bang. She pushed it into the VCR and perched herself on the arm of Dave's chair. Sue used the remote control to flick the film into motion and sat back to watch the expressions of the men as it unfolded for them.

This was the first time she had looked at the film in a long time and she found that it was turning her on, knowing that in a few minutes these friends of her husband were going to watch her get fucked by two young studs. It was making her horny thinking about it.

The men watched in amazement as they saw Sue tied to the bed, then stripped and fucked by the movers. They looked from the film to her and back again. Sue smiled at them each time they looked at her, showing them that she wasn't the least bit emabarrassed by the whole thing. When the film was over, they all watched to see what would happen.

"Damn," Dave said, pretending to be frustrated. "Now we've watched that and the guys are probably all worked up about it. You shouldn't tease them with that when they can't have any."

"Who says they can't?" Sue whispered sexily. "I certainly have no objections."

She walked closer to the sofa and stood before the three friends of her husband, posing with her hands held over her head. She smiled and said, "Would one of you unzip me?" turning to present the back of her dress to the men.

Tom quickly reached up to pull the zipper down, pushing the dress to the floor. Sue was wearing a see-through bra and tiny bikini panties. She sat in Tom's lap and gave him a deep kiss, her arms around his neck. She felt one of the others undoing her bra snap and leaned back a bit so that they could slide it off her breasts. She felt a hand cup a breast, tugging the nipple until it swelled and thickened with arousal. Sue shook the bra from her arms and pulled away from Tom, allowing both breasts to come under the attention of the men on each side of him.

"Ooohhh, that does feel good," she laughed. "Well, I suppose I'll have to fuck all of you. I don't want to play any favorites. Who wants to be first?"

Dave got the camera ready again, filming his wife as she willingly opened her legs to the thrusts of first Tom, then Sam, then Pete. She was groaning loudly as Pete fucked her, obviously climaxing as he shot his load deep inside her.

"Come on, fuck me harder," she urged as he pumped away. "Harder!"