Awakening Elise Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?"

"Are you OK?"

"What do you mean?"

"You were, ummm, sort of moaning in your sleep."

"I was? Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I was, ummm, I must have been dreaming," she stammered as the blood rushed to her cheeks, leaving them a burning shade of crimson.

"I'm sure you were," the man responded with what she would swear was a twinkle in his eyes.

She quickly looked away, and busied herself by rummaging through her backpack to find her San Francisco guidebook. Fortunately, it was easily accessible, and she promptly opened it and began to read, trying to wipe the thoughts of her vivid daydream from her mind.

After several minutes, she noticed the man looking at her guidebook. Her eyes quickly glanced over at him, and she was immediately struck by his size and the darkness of his skin. He had the appearance, she thought, of an ebony statue. His head was bald, and his face was clean shaven, with two high cheekbones towering above his full lips, which faded from a dark black to a softer pink. His skin was the color of night, and his white teeth only seemed to accentuate that blackness. Even sitting down, he seemed to tower over her, and she estimated that he must be at least a foot taller than her.

"Will you be moving to San Francisco, or just visiting," he asked. When he spoke, she noticed an accent that she struggled to place.

"Moving," she mumbled, glancing up at him for a moment before returning her eyes to her book. Coils of apprehension twisted in her belly, followed quickly by swirls of shame. It wasn't that she didn't like black people; it was just that there were none in her insular hometown. Yet despite their absence from her community, she sensed that some of her family members bore a subtle, and sometimes not so subtle, animosity towards them. Though they'd probably never admit to it, the idea of her bringing home a black man would horrify them. But this perceived resentment only served to heighten her curiosity about them. And of course, there were the rumors about certain parts of their anatomy.

Hearing that she was moving to San Francisco, a disarmingly open and friendly smile appeared on his face. "Ahhh wonderful." He said. "I myself moved to San Francisco from Zimbabwe five years ago. Or rather, I was fortunate enough to be placed there. The United States government granted my application for political asylum, then offered me and my wife housing and a job in San Francisco. It has been quite a transition but I am much happier now."

"Wow," said Elise, "What an amazing story. Have you enjoyed living in San Francisco?"

"Yes, my wife and I love it. We managed to start a business, which has become very successful. In fact, we just purchased our first home only a month ago. We are very excited."

"I'm so happy for you," said Elise. "I can't imagine how hard it must have been to relocate to a new country, especially one as different from Zimbabwe as the United States."

"At the time, it seemed very hard. But the people in San Francisco have been so friendly and welcoming. We feel truly blessed. By the way, what is your name?"

"Elise." She said, and extended her hand. As he took her hand in his, she watched as the pale white skin from her hand seemed to disappear into his.

"Nice to meet you, Elise. I'm Masamba, and this is my wife Naima."

Elise looked past Masamba and saw a stunning African woman wearing what seemed to be traditional tribal clothing - a head wrap with the silhouettes of elephants resting beneath a baobab tree, a yellow dress with an intricate diamond pattern that seemed to shine all the brighter next to her cappuccino-colored skin, and a necklace of large turquoise beads adorning her long neck. Huge silver earrings in the shape of giraffes danced beneath her ears as she extended her hand to shake Elise's.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Elise," Naima smiled, a thick accent momentarily obscuring the meaning of her words.

Naima was only a couple of inches shorter than Masamba, yet oddly, she seemed more substantial than him. Where Masamba was lithe and muscular, Naima had a fuller figure that radiated an almost maternal glow.

Elise liked them at once, and she could feel her apprehension slowly fade. As their flight wore on, Elise heard more about their life in Zimbabwe, the improbable story of how they wound up in San Francisco after being forced to abandon their successful careers as doctors managing a medical clinic for orphans. Elise was surprised by how their warm smiles and kind demeanors seemed to dissolve her usual shyness, and she told them about her life growing up on a farm, her growing alienation from her family and her friends, and her dreams of a new life for herself in San Francisco.

As the plane's wheels touched down, Elise was bursting with excitement. Her conversation with Masamba and Naima felt, in some small way, like an affirmation of her decision to uproot herself from her former life and begin anew.

Chapter 2

Waiting for the luggage, Elisa stood between Naima and Masamba. At 5 feet 6 inches, she estimated that she was almost a foot shorter than Masamba and six inches shorter than Naima. She couldn't recall ever feeling so small, but also, in some strange way, comforted and protected.

"May we give you a ride, Elise?" Naima asked. "Your apartment is only a few blocks from our house."

"Oh, no thanks. I don't want to be a bother. Plus, I've been looking forward to try riding BART."

"Elise, do not be silly. It is no bother."

"Ummm, OK. Thank you." Elise said reluctantly, experiencing a sense of relief that she wouldn't have to ride public transportation for the first time so late at night in a brand new city.

As she settled into the back of their car, she turned on her phone and began to check her email.

Uh-oh, she thought, as she saw a red exclamation point next to an email sent by her landlord, whom she'd found on Craigslist only two weeks earlier. The idea of agreeing to move into an apartment without having even seen it in-person was well beyond Elise's comfort zone, but she had figured she had little choice - she didn't know anyone in San Francisco, and she didn't have much money, so she couldn't afford to stay in a hotel or a hostel while she searched for an apartment. Plus, the place had seemed almost too good to be true - a rent-controlled studio in a great neighborhood in walking distance from public transportation.

"Stupid Craigslist." Elise cursed under her breath as she perused the email, which described ever so apologetically how the room was no longer available because the landlord's sister had just decided to move to the City, and would be arriving this very night. "What the heck am I supposed to do now?"

"What's wrong, dear?" Naima asked, seeing the frown that had appeared on Elise's face.

"I can't believe this is happening," Elise said dejectedly, feeling the excitement of only moments ago instantly evaporate, replaced by a mix of panic and fear. "My landlord just gave away my apartment, and now I literally have nowhere to live." Elise could feel tears welling up in her eyes, which she struggled to suppress. This cannot be happening now, she told herself. This wasn't how her new life in San Francisco was supposed to begin.

"Oh, child. I'm so sorry that has happened," Naima said, a look of empathy suffusing her delicate features. "But do not worry. You will stay with us for as long as you like. We are honored to have you as our guest."

"That's a very kind offer, but I'll have to pass. I don't even know you guys, and I can't imagine you want a total stranger staying with you. And anyway, it's not like I'm broke. I can find a hotel for tonight, then figure out something tomorrow."

"Nonsense, child," Naima said benevolently, "You have said yourself that you have little money. It would be a pity to waste it on a hotel when we have a perfectly nice guest room. You Americans really have something to learn about hospitality. It would be absolutely unheard of in Zimbabwe not to offer a new friend who is in need a place to stay. Now please, enough of this. You will stay with us while you look for an apartment."

An embarrassed smile played upon the corners of Elise's lips as her mind raced through her options for the night, knowing all the while, despite her apprehensiveness, which one made the most sense. It would be, as Naima pointed out, devastating financially to check into a hotel after midnight, and remain there while she battled the Craigslist demons to find a new place. She became aware that her resistance wasn't driven by her feelings about Naima and Masamba - she felt very comfortable with them - but more by her image of herself as someone who could succeed on her own terms, without having to rely on anyone for help. Looking outside, the infamous San Francisco fog beginning to enshroud the airport, she shuddered at the thought of heading out alone into the night. She turned to Naima and Masamba and graciously accepted their offer.

About an hour later, they arrived at a stately three-story Victorian that towered majestically over the San Francisco skyline. Elise's breath caught in her throat as they entered the garage, unable to believe her good fortune. Naima took her hand and lead her through a maze of hallways to a room with a panoramic view of the Golden Gate bridge.

"Here you are, child. Please make yourself at home." Naima smiled as she excused herself for the night, leaving Elise alone with her own private view of San Francisco.

"Thank you so much, Naima. Good night, and please tell Masamba good night."

Elise lay down on the bed, exhausted from the whirlwind events of the last few hours. She closed her eyes, and within moments, she was sound asleep.

. . . .

Securing a new apartment proved to be a considerable undertaking, and before she knew it, two week had passed. She usually didn't see much of Masamba, who left for work early in the morning and didn't return home until late at night. One morning, Elise was sitting at the kitchen table with Naima.

"Ummm, Naima. Do you happen to know of a free medical clinic in San Francisco?"

Naima raised her eyebrows. "What is wrong, child?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I just don't have health insurance yet, and I, ummm, need to see a doctor to get a refill on my birth control. Not for, ummm, you know, that reason. It's just that I get awful periods, and birth control helps." As she spoke those words, she blushed a bright red. "Oh my gosh, that was too much information. I'm so sorry."

Naima offered a kind smile that, Elise noticed, carried the uncanny ability to set her at ease.

"Oh Elise, please don't apologize. I am a doctor. Well, not here. But I was in Zimbabwe. As you may recall, I used to run a free clinic for orphans. Technically, I do not have my license to practice here, but in fact there is a nice community of Zimbabwean immigrants here who do not have the money for health insurance, so I will sometimes see patients informally. And depending on what they need, I am able to obtain certain prescriptions for them, including several types of birth control."

"That's such a kind offer, Naima. But you guys have done too much for me already. I'll probably head to Haight Street. I read about a clinic there."

"Elise, please. You are my guest. It makes little sense for you to go to a total stranger for this sort of thing when I am perfectly happy to do your examination. Now please, come with me."

Naima grasped Elise's hand and led her into a room toward the end of the hallway. Inside were floor to ceiling windows, of the same size and shape as in Elise's room. The room was empty except for a bed with a stool on either side of it and a chest of drawers. Protruding out from the underside of the bed were two stirrups.

Naima led Elise inside the room.

"OK, Elise. I would like you to undress for me. You can place your clothes in the drawer by the bed."

Elise did as she was told and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Very good. Now, please lay down on your back. I am going to perform a routine breast exam."

Elise complied then stared nervously up at the ceiling. She looked up at Naima anxiously, feeling embarrassed to be laying naked on her back in front of the woman who'd become her friend and host in San Francisco.

Sensing Elise's apprehensiveness, Naima smiled and tried to put her at ease. "Good. Now please try to relax."

Naima placed her hands on Elise's right breast and felt her body stiffen.

"Keep breathing, child. Long, deep breaths."

Elise again acquiesced, and felt Naima's hands gently explore her breasts, softly at first, then applying firmer pressure. Naima was methodical; she began on the outside of the breasts, closer to Elise's arms, which lay at her sides, exploring inch by inch, then moving inward. Elise could feel her nipples harden as Naima's hands approached them, and as they did, Elise could feel her cheeks grow redder.

Naima looked down at Elise's hard nipples and smiled tenderly.

"Do not be embarrassed, dear. It is perfectly natural for you to feel some arousal during the examination. It is nothing to be ashamed of."

After a couple of minutes, Naima concluded the breast exam.

"Excellent. I have not detected anything abnormal. Let us continue. I am going to have you place your feet on these stirrups please."

The redness in Elise's cheeks deepened when she heard these words, but she reluctantly obeyed Naima's instruction. As she rested her feet on the stirrups, she thought to herself that the stirrups seemed wider apart than the ones in the doctor's office in Wisconsin. And the circumstances in Wisconsin were entirely different - there, she was in a very formal and sterile doctor's office, and her doctor must have been at least sixty-five years old.

Naima positioned herself between Elise's legs, then reached for an instrument in one of the drawers and began to slowly insert into Elise's soft center. As soon as Elise felt the cool metal touch her lips, she flinched reflexively and closed her legs.

"Sweetie, I am going to need you to keep your legs on the stirrups. I know this is a bit uncomfortable, but it will be over soon."

A second time, Naima began to insert the metal instrument, but again, the feeling of cool metal on Elise's skin caused her to jump a bit and her legs jerked out of the stirrups.

Naima frowned. "This is not acceptable, Elise. This is the second time you have not obeyed me. I am going to have to take some steps to ensure that you are unable to move around. It is for your own good."

Naima again reached into the drawer and quickly pulled out a set of restraints, which she fastened firmly around Elise's ankles, then clipped them to metal hoops on the side of the stirrups. Startled, Elise tried to close her legs and noticed that they wouldn't budge. She reached her hands down to the metal hoops and began to fidget with them, curious how strong they were.

"No, no, no. We cannot have that, child. You must remain still for me."

Naima placed her hands on Elise's shoulders and gently but firmly pushed her until she was on her back again. Naima retrieved a second set of restraints, which she applied to Elise's wrists.

"Now please, hands above your head, resting on the mattress. I shall attach these to the hoops behind you."

Elise knew what was happening, and it wasn't that she was powerless to resist; she knew she could say no. But rather, there was something, some force imbuing Naima's firm yet soothing tone that transfixed Elise, making her want to obey, or rather reluctant to resist.

With a click, Elise felt the wrist restraints snap into place, and her arms were pinned above her head.

Naima looked down at Elise, who appeared very nervous, but also thoroughly helpless. Naima watched Elise struggle for a moment, testing the limits of her restraints. Quite a pleasing sight, Naima thought to herself. Such a sweet girl, totally bound on the examination table, slowly realizing that she has no choice but to surrender.

"It is OK, sweetie. You may test the restraints. I would like you to try to free yourself." Naima looked on, amused, as Elise squirmed on the bed, desperately trying to close her legs. Unsuccessful, Elise felt all the more helpless.

"Good," Naima smiled. "Now, let us continue with your examination."

Naima again positioned herself between Elise's legs, and crouched down a bit.

"I see you have become quite aroused, darling."

Elise looked up at the ceiling, not knowing what to say.

"It is perfectly natural, darling. And it should make your examination much easier. In fact, I'm going to stimulate you a bit more. It will help relax you and help you get over some of your nervousness."

Naima rested her left hand just above Elise's opening. She positioned her thumb and forefinger on either side of Elise's clitoris, then, as she pulled them ever so slightly away from Elisa's opening, Naima moved her fingers apart. This had the effect of pulling back the small fold of flesh that had, until that moment, partially concealed Elise's clitoris. With this movement, Elise was entirely exposed.

Elise whimpered softly. She had never felt so vulnerable.

Naima used the forefinger of her right hand, and placed it gently on the very tip of Elise's clitoris. Elise felt a spasm of pleasure ricochet through her body, which only intensified as Naima began to move her finger back and forth, eliciting a soft mewling sound from Elise. Naima sped up her movements, then slowed them down, sped them up, slowed them down. Each time Elise could feel her orgasm building, Naima reduced the speed. On one occasion, Elise opened her eyes ever so slightly. When she did this, she could see Naima looking down at her, watching her intently. Elise had the uncanny feeling that Naima could feel exactly how close Elise was to orgasm.

Naima increased the speed of her finger's movements, and each time she slowed down, she was pleased to notice Elise's hips lifting up, trying to create more pressure from Naima's finger on her clitoris.

"I know, sweetie. I know you want to cum. And you will. But not yet."

Naima reached into the drawer again and removed a purple-colored toy, which looked to Elise like some sort of dildo, only with a dolphin-shaped figure protruding from near the base. Elise's eyes widened as Naima moved it toward Elise's opening, which by this point was glistening.

Elise tensed with anticipation as the toy approached her. She had heard stories about vibrators and sex toys, but had never actually used one.

Elise could feel Naima rest it on her opening, and without even being aware of it, tried to push her hips forward so it entered her. At this, Naima smiled again.

"You want it inside you. Very good."

As Naima began to slide it in, they heard the door to the house open and heard Masamba's booming voice: "Is anyone home? Naima?"

Elise flinched when she heard his voice, and tugged at her restraints, to no avail.

"Shhhh, Elise. Stay still, please."

Elise lay there, feeling her cheeks turn a deep shade of red as she heard Masamba's footsteps approaching.

"We are in here, my love," Naima called out.

A moment later, Masamba stood in the doorway, taking in the beautiful scene before him. He smiled as he saw their stunning visitor, arms fastened above her head, nipples hard, eyes closed, and a wetness flowing from her pussy.

"Lovely," he said. "How is she doing?"

"Perfect timing," Naima replied. "She is ready. I've brought her to the edge several times. She needs her release."

Naima again pulled back the soft fold of pink flesh and exposed Elise's clitoris. Naima began to rub ever so slowly. Elise let out a soft moan, and felt her hips pushing up toward Naima's finger, seemingly involuntarily, only to feel pangs of disappointment as Naima moved her finger away each time.