Awakening Elise Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleased, Masamba came and sat down in the other stool, this one closer to Elisa's head. Naima and Masamba looked at each other and smiled, then looked lovingly down Elise, whose hips were squirming back and forth, up and down.

Masamba nodded knowingly at Naima.

Masamba brought his lips down to Elise's and began to kiss her deeply. Elise was startled at first, then timidly opened her mouth and allowed Masamba's tongue inside, where she felt it start to explore her. Elise started to relax a bit and sighed softly as she felt Masamba's tongue come into contact with hers, rubbing it gently, rhythmically. Masamba's hand moved to Elise's chin, holding it in place.

As Masamba kissed her even more deeply, Elise felt the toy enter her. It quickly became covered in her juices, and after two short pumps, Naima plunged it all the way inside of her. Elise's hips twitched a couple of times, and she tried to moan but couldn't, as Masamba's lips were still pressed firmly against hers.

Elise could feel Naima position the toy so that the tip of the dolphin's beak was pressed snugly against her clitoris. And then, she felt the toy activate. Instantaneously, the vibrations began to course through her. She couldn't feel where the toy stopped and her clitoris began. Ripples, endless ripples of energy, seem to flow from her clitoris outward through her entire body.

Masamba removed his lips from hers and watched her closely as her arms pulled at the restraints.

And then, she had that feeling in her belly again, like a white hot ball inside of her, ready to detonate. It was so close. But as it was about to begin, it quickly disappeared, and Elise felt Naima removing the toy.

"No, please, no, I need, I need," Elise pleaded. "I need, I need..."

"You need what?" asked Naima.

"I need to cum, I need to cum, please."

"No, you'd like to cum," said Naima firmly.

Elise was starting to feel lightheaded, desperately needing her release.

"Yes, yes, I'd like to cum."

"Then please ask me nicely," said Masamba.

Elise was too overcome, too needy, to do anything other than what Masamba and Naima asked of her.

"Please can I cum, please?" Elise moaned. "Please."

Naima smiled, clearly enjoying the sight of the slightly panicked girl beneath her, the toy buried deeply inside pussy, her juices now flowing freely, coating her asshole and pooling on the sheets beneath her.

"Yes, you may, dear," Naima smiled. With that, she activated the toy again and pressed it firmly against Elise's clitoris.

Masamba rested his left hand on Elise's forehead and began to stroke it tenderly. He rested his other hand on her stomach, wanting to feel each flutter, each wisp of pleasure. Together, Masamba and Naima watched her buck and writhe as her orgasm tore through her. It came in waves. With each wave, Elise would cry out and she'd throw back her head, her delicate chin thrust ever so slightly into the air. As Naima kept the toy in place, she could feel Elise's pussy clenching and relaxing, spasming uncontrollably. Her wrists strained hard against her restraints, but they didn't budge. As the waves continued, Masamba slid his hand from her stomach up to her throat and held it there, enjoying the sensations on his palm of Elise's gasps and sighs.

As her orgasm subsided, Elise could feel a rush of dizziness wash over her, and though she tried very briefly, she couldn't keep her eyes open. Masamba slid his hand from her throat to her cheek, and she allowed herself to rest her head against his hand, relaxing her neck muscles completely and enjoying the sensation of Masamba's large hand cupping her face, his thumb softly stroking her chin as her breathing started to return to normal, punctuated by slight gasps as the last of the orgasm shimmered through her.

Naima watched as Masamba caressed the soft white skin on Elise's cheek, then her forehead, then the swell of her breast. Gently, very gently, Naima removed the vibrator from Elise's soaked pussy. As the last of the vibrator came out, Elise, eyes still closed, cheek still pressed into Masamba' large hand, moaned almost imperceptibly. Moments later, Masamba noticed that Elise had fallen asleep.

Chapter 3

Masamba and Naima embraced at the foot of the bed, their arms wrapped around each other as they gazed down at the sleeping Elise. What a sight it was to behold. Her long blond hair covered her shoulders like rumpled silk and cascaded down her pale chest. A few wisps fell across her pink nipples, which were becoming softer with each rise and fall of her chest. They took pride in their work, this sweet, naive young girl who had appeared in their lives as if by magic and who now lay bound in their bed, spread wide open for them. Masamba allowed his eyes to drift between her legs. It was, he thought to himself, an exceptionally beautiful pussy - the small amount of hair that surrounded was so blond as to almost be invisible. Her clit was a perfect little nub that seemed to be in the process of unsuccessfully trying to nestle itself inside her hood, so that it remained visible even after she was no longer swollen. The lips of her pussy were a perfect, innocent pink that opened outward ever so slightly, like two petals of a flower. Though a few minutes had passed since she fell asleep, Masamba could still see a thin trace of her juice sliding out of her, ever so slowly making its way toward her other, tighter hole.

Naima gazed at her husband, and saw that his eyes were devouring Elise. As Naima held Masamba against her, she could feel him stirring, that familiar feeling of his hardness pressing against her stomach. She could feel the awakening of his desire, his lust, his need to fuck Elise mercilessly, ravenously, to make her cum over and over again as she held onto him for dear life. Naima held him against her and felt him grow even harder. Masamba soon felt Naima's eyes on him, and he turned his gaze to her.

Masamba was, Naima knew, an exceptional lover, possessing a blend of raw animalistic lust combined with a softness of touch and an almost uncanny sensitivity to what she was feeling, what her body wanted and needed at every moment. One of Naima's great joys was to simply watch Masamba fuck, to watch him ravage another woman, watch her spread her legs wide for him and surrender to his will. There was no jealousy that Naima experienced when beholding such a sight - she was secure in her relationship with Masamba. The sight of Masamba fucking was simply, to Naima, beautiful, like watching a sprinter sprint. There was a sense of a body fulfilling its purpose, performing as it was meant to perform.

They smiled at each other, warmed by the perfect certainty that each knew what the other was thinking.

"Yes," Naima whispered.

"Yes," Masamba responded.

They released from their mutual embrace and turned their attention to Elise, who was still adrift in a sea of sleep, chest rising and falling. Masamba gently removed her wrist restraints while Naima freed her legs. Masamba leaned over and slid his arms under her, then lifted her up effortlessly, as he would a child. So deep was Elise's sleep that she hardly stirred as Masamba scooped her up off the bed. In perfect silence, Masamba followed Naima up the stairs into their large bedroom, which was surrounded on three sides by full-length windows that looked out upon this exquisite City that had welcomed all three of them from foreign lands.

Masamba gently laid Elise down in the center of the bed. He looked down at her, her white skin and blond hair in striking contrast to the jet black silk sheets. Naima lay on the edge of the bed, a few feet from the sleeping Elise, marveling, like her husband, at the nubile body lying there so peacefully. Naima watched Masamba undress completely until he stood naked before Elise, his cock growing firmer. Naima's eyes alternated between Masamba and Elise, the hunter and his prey. As he stood over her, his cock continued to harden and she could practically feel his lust radiating out from him.

He brought himself down to the bed so that he was kneeling at Elise's feet. She was on her back, her arms crossed demurely across her chest, her legs closed.

Ever so gently, careful not to wake Elise, he parted her legs, inch by inch, until he could see her sweet pussy. He placed his hands behind her knees, pushed them back then wide apart. He took a moment to savor this sight, her pussy spread wide for him.

There was, he thought to himself, something about her that he couldn't quite describe - it was more than just her innocence and beauty, but a pure sensuousness in the way she moved that seemed to cry out to be penetrated, to be fucked. At an even deeper level, it was the fact that seemed totally unaware of these qualities that made her all the more tantalizing. No, actually, it was precisely because she was unaware of these qualities, precisely because of her unself-consciousness that she aroused him so.

He placed his lips around her clit and began to kiss it tenderly. She moaned, and ever so subtly lifted her hips toward his mouth. His kiss continued at this low level of intensity, his full lips caressing the clit and the area around it. He noticed her starting to stir and he wanted her to ascent from the sleep realm to occur gradually. It was for this reason that he hadn't even started to use his skilled tongue yet, preferring instead to let his lips play softly upon her.

Naima watched her husband, filled with an intense love for him. Naima wondered when Elise would awaken, and what her reaction would be. In a conversation with her a week or so before, Elise had confessed that, though she's had sex with her high school boyfriend a couple of times, she had never received oral sex, and in fact, she felt embarrassed by the idea of having a man's mouth between her legs. What if she didn't smell good? What if he didn't like her taste? Naima had listened attentively to Elise's concerns, all the while imagining just how luscious it would be to part this young girl's legs and drink deeply from her sex, to hold her open and feel her writhe and squirm as pleasure flowed through her body.

Masamba continued to gently stimulate her. With his lips surrounding her clit, he rested the tip of his tongue directly on top of it and applied some pressure. He held his tongue there, and concentrated on the glorious sensation of her clit becoming ever more engorged. As it swelled, Masamba began to very slowly move his tongue up and down, as though he was slowly flicking the clit, though never allowing his tongue to close contact with it.

The first feeling Elise had as she began to stir from the most beautiful dream was of a gentle warmness between her legs. The feeling was focused at the top of her pussy, with tiny micro-ripples moving outward, causing her stomach to flutter ever so slightly.

Her consciousness returned somewhat suddenly, as she realized she was no longer dreaming. She had a brief moment of panic, as she wondered where she was, and how to process the dual sensations enveloping her - the first was a shimmering coolness across her back, caused by the softest of silk sheets, and the second, that beautiful warmth that emanated from between her legs. She opened her eyes and tried to sit up, but Masamba was prepared for this, and his strong hands clamped firmly on the backs of her knees.

"Masamba, wait, what are you-?" she started to exclaim.

Masamba had anticipated this reaction as well, and as she spoke these words, he plunged his tongue deep into her pussy. Keeping it there, he curled the tip of his tongue back toward him, bringing it into contact with her G-spot, rhythmically applying alternating amounts of pressure. At this, Elise cried out, an expression of pure ecstasy on her face. Naima watched intently, proud of her husband's skill and pleased with Elise's reaction, which seemed to render her totally helpless.

"No, Masamba, please, I - " she murmured. Masamba sensed some resistance as she made an effort to lift her head up from the bed while spasms of pleasure roiled through her.

Though she struggled a bit, Masamba knew she was close to surrendering. He removed his tongue from her pussy and pressed his mouth firmly on her clit and began to rapidly flick his tongue back and forth over it. As she moaned and whimpered, Masamba could feel her pussy beginning to moisten, its juices coating his tongue. She tastes so wonderful, Masamba thought to himself. It was the taste and smell of innocence and budding desire.

"Masamba, please-" she breathed, feeling her will to resist evaporating as Masamba's mouth remained affixed to the pulsating bud above her opening.

Naima looked on, enjoying the spectacle immensely, particularly Elise's feeble efforts to resist, her attempts to lift her head up or wriggle her hips away from Masamba or prop herself up on her elbows. Naima was watching Elise's body closely, and could tell that she was becoming even more aroused. Her nipples were almost as erect as they had been earlier and her stomach was fluttering again just as it had when she approached her first orgasm.

Masamba paused for a moment to make eye contact with Naima, who nodded warmly at him. Again, a burst of unspoken communication passed between them, and Masamba understood what Naima wanted him to do, the act that would crumble Elise's final vestiges of reluctance.

With his tongue still lapping at her clit, Masamba brought his right index finger up and placed it at the entrance of Elise's opening. He allowed her wetness, which was beginning to flow, to coat his finger, then, without warning, pressed it inside of her, pushing it as far as it could go. A pathetic little whimper escaped her lips then a soft sigh. Masamba held the finger inside of her for a moment, allowing her to become accustomed to it. After that pause, he began rhythmically moving it in and out her, fucking her slowly. Masamba could sense her surrender; when his finger exited her pussy, the wisp of a moan would escape her lips, tinged with the sweet sound of disappointment, and when his finger entered her again, he could feel those slender hips move toward his finger, wanting the penetration to go even deeper.

Naima could sense Elise's submission as well, and she was pleased. She leaned over and brought her lips into contact with Elise's, holding them there, wanting to feel Elise's moans and whimpers flow directly in her mouth, as if to gather and possess them. When Naima pulled back for a moment, she was delighted when Elise lifted her head up, wanting to keep their lips together.

A louder moan from Elise, as Masamba had started to fuck her with two fingers. Elise felt her pleasure increase as Masamba, each time he was sliding out of her, would curl his fingers back, causing them to brush against her G-spot, an area of her pussy that Elise had heard rumors about but had never explored.

Both Masamba and Naima could sense that Elise was close to orgasm. For Naima, she recognized the twitchiness in both Elise's breathing and the mini-convulsions that caused her stomach muscles to contract. She also knew, however, that Masamba wasn't going to let her cum so quickly. She knew that Masamba like to bring his lovers to the edge time and time again, wanting them to feel their orgasm coming then experience that sense of disappointment as it faded away, becoming, as time passed, more and more unglued, more needy, more desperate for release.

Unaware of this technique, Elise seemed to ready herself for her orgasm, opening her legs a little wider, placing her hands on Masamba' head, pulling it toward her pussy, which had just begun to quiver. Masamba felt the quivering too, and slowed the pace of his fingers, causing a faint whimper of protest to escape Elise's lips. As his fingers withdrew, she moved her hips toward them, trying to keep them inside of her, not wanting to feel that sense of emptiness between her legs. Masamba understood what Elise was trying to do, and of course, he wouldn't let her. He withdrew his fingers completely and smiled when he saw that it took her pussy lips a few seconds to close. A thin trail of juice trickled its way out of her pussy and the tiniest trace of it pooled in the wrinkles at the entrance to her ass.

Naima knew, instinctively, what Masamba planned to do next, and she was excited to see how Elise would react. Naima, feeling the budding of her own desire, leaned down and kissed Elise again, pressing her tongue deep into Elise's mouth, and held her lips there. She wanted her lips locked onto Elise's when it happened, wanting to breathe in the intense sensation Elise would experience as Masamba claimed another part of her for the first time. Naima had positioned herself so she was lying next to Elise, and part of Naima's weight was pressing down upon her, effectively pinning part of her body to the bed.

Masamba grinned to himself, understanding the purpose behind Naima's movements. Masamba placed his left hand so it was on Elise's stomach, his thumb positioned directly above her clit. Masamba dipped his right index finger briefly into Elise's pussy, making sure that every inch of his finger was coated in her juices.

Gently, he placed the tip of his finger on the opening of Elise's asshole, moving his finger in tiny circles, covering the opening in Elise's fluids. Glancing up at his wife, he saw that her lips were firmly pressed onto Elise's, and Elise was responding to the deep kiss, unaware that her ass was about to be penetrated for the first time. When Masamba began to enter it, Elise bucked violently, trying to lift herself up off the bed, but Naima's weight kept her in place. Almost instantaneously as he entered, Masamba brought the thumb of his left hand down onto her clit and began to rub it vigorously. He felt Elise's body respond, and without even being aware of it, she spread her legs a little wider, wanting, needing, hoping that the stimulation would allow her to cum.

Masamba could practically read Elise's mind, and as his right index finger pushed deeper into her asshole, he used his left thumb to keep her on the edge of orgasm. Surely, some part of Elise was aware that her ass was being taken for the first time, but all she could focus on was pushing her hips up toward Masamba thumb, practically begging him to push down on her clit just a little harder so she could cum.

After a few seconds, Masamba's right index finger had fully penetrated her ass. He marveled at how tight she was, and how glorious she looked with her asshole filled and her juices pouring forth from her pussy, surrounding the base of his finger. Keeping the pressure on her clit, keeping right on the edge of orgasm, Masamba wanted to insert a second finger in her ass. He knew this would be a lot for her to take, but he thought she was up to it. Naima knew Masamba - he liked to push his lovers' limits and she sensed what was about to happen. As Masamba readied his second finger by bathing it in Elise's juices, he stopped rubbing on her clit for so long that Elise started to think he would never start again. Of course, Masamba knew exactly what he was doing - he was bringing her down from the edge, not wanting her to pussy to explode just yet.

Naima could sense that Masamba was ready for the next step. Naima again kissed Elise deeply, and as she did so, she slid her right hand onto Elise's breast and began to gently squeeze her hardened nipple, causing Elise to experience a small stab of pain, but a stab that, inexplicably, she felt move all the way through her body down to her pussy, while somehow transforming into pure pleasure.

Masamba, whose left hand was still resting just above Elise's pussy, sensed the tremor and pressed his left thumb down firmly onto Elise's clit. The two points of stimulation overwhelmed Elise. As she cried out, Masamba inserted the second finger into Elise's ass. Masamba knew Elise would resist a bit, but he was prepared. As his second index finger plunged deeper inside of her, Masamba's thumb picked up its pace on Elise's clit, sending blasts of pleasure through her body and causing her to temporarily lose focus on the tightness in her asshole. Naima's fingers clamped down on Elise's nipple at the same time, sending lightning bolts of pleasure mixed with pain throughout her body. Seconds later, Masamba's second finger had completed its insertion. He could see his fingers stretching her tight asshole, felt her wriggling beneath him. He knew these first few moments would be the hardest for her to take, but then her ass would loosen and would accept his fingers more readily.