Awakening Elise Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While that happened, Naima cradled Elise's head in her arms in a maternal way.

"Yes, sweetie, I know it is tight, I know it hurts a little. Just breathe and try to relax," Naima whispered lovingly, her fingers still firmly clamped on Elise's nipple.

"It's so tight down there," Elise whimpered.

"I know it is, darling. He has two fingers deep inside your ass right now."

Elise's cheeks burned with embarrassment. She of course knew it was true but hearing it, hearing the sound of those words caused her to feel so... dirty.

By now, Masamba had stopped stimulating her clit, and the tremors had stopped wracking her body. Reluctantly, she noticed that the dull pain, the tightness in her ass seemed to be fading a bit, and she could feel her ass adjusting to his fingers.

"Yes, child, just relax for us. Just breathe. Feel his fingers fucking your tight, sexy ass."

The redness in Elise's cheeks only deepened at hearing these words, these filthy words she never thought she'd hear.

"Is this the first time someone has penetrated your ass, dear?"

"Yes," said Elise quietly.

"Very good," Naima responded. "Would you like Masamba to allow you to cum while he fucks your tight asshole?"

The embarrassment seemed like it would burn holes in her cheeks, but Elise desperately needed to cum.

"Yes." Elise admitted.

"Yes what?" Naima asked.

"Yes, I'd like to cum."

Elise was desperate for release, and as she could feel her orgasm awakening in the pit of her belly. Masamba's thumb increased its pace, as his index fingers slid in and out of Elise's ass, which had relaxed considerably by this point. Elise started to rock her hips as well, bringing them up to meet Masamba' fingers as they relentlessly penetrated her.

Elise's eyes were closed tightly, soaking in every ounce of pleasure. Her orgasm, which moments ago, seemed like it would never arrive, enveloped her in a blast of white light. Naima looked down peacefully at the young girl in her arms, lovingly stroking her face as waves of pleasure washed over her. Her orgasm seemed to last forever, and Naima watched closely at the rise and fall of Elise's chest, the way her chin lifted up and exposed her throat, then fell again. It was, Naima thought to herself, one of the most beautiful sights she had ever seen, the sight of this innocent young girl experiencing pure pleasure.

Chapter 4

Naima knew that Masamba was not done with Elise. He got up and stood over Elise, who was lying on the bed, eyes closed. At first, Naima was not sure why Masamba got up, but then she saw. As she watched Masamba, he was looking down at Elise, whose skin looked exceptionally pale against the black sheets. Indeed, Elise was so pale and the sheets were so black, it was easy to lose sight of the sheets entirely, creating a sort of optical illusion that Elise was floating, naked and exposed, in the night sky. Naima understood that Masamba wanted to take in this exquisite site from above, to survey the young woman would who he was about to conquer. As he looked down at her, his cock jutted out from his body, fully erect. It was, Naima thought to herself, truly gorgeous, exceptionally thick and although long, not so long as to cause pain. Elise's eyes were still closed, and so she was unaware of what was about to happen.

After several seconds, Masamba was ready. He knelt down on the bed and spread Elise's legs. Her eyes remained closed, even as he parted her legs and exposed her pussy again. As he had earlier, he bent her knees then butterflied them open, keeping her spread by pressing his hands firmly against the backs of her knees.

"I want her to see this," said Masamba.

Naima understood, and, in a gesture that caused Elise to stir from her nearly sleep-like state, lifted up Elise's head and tilted it forward, so Elise's gaze was between her legs. Elise's eyes opened wide as she realized what was about to happen.

"Yes, child," Naima said soothingly. "You are ready. Let it happen."

Elise tried to relax as Masamba approached her. He positioned his cock at her entrance, gently starting to press the head between her lips. Elise had never watched anyone penetrate her, and the rawness of it caused her to quickly turn her head away.

"No, Elise. You will watch this," Naima said as she pressed a palm against Elise's cheek, redirecting her gaze to between her legs. "That's a good girl. Watch his cock enter you. Feel it stretch you as it goes deeper inside."

As Naima whispered to Elise, Elise watched, spellbound, as Masamba continued to penetrate her. Naima held her head firmly in place. There was nowhere else to look, even if she wanted to. Masamba filled up her pussy, inch by inch. Elise was struck by how black his cock looked, particularly as it slid into her pussy. He buried himself deep into her, as she squirmed beneath him.

Naima laid Elise's head on the sheets and moved to the edge of the bed, wanting to view the unfolding scene from a different perspective. She watched as Masamba positioned himself directly above Elise, keeping her legs spread wide by sliding his arms through the bend in her knees and resting most of his weight on his hands. Elise looked up at Masamba, her face imbued with a blend of nervousness and pleasure. Masamba looked down at her, penetrating her as much with eyes as his cock. With each passing moment, he could feel her pussy relax just a little bit more, as if welcoming him deeper inside of her. Watching her closely, he moved a fraction of an inch deeper, causing her brow to furrow, her eyes to close, and her head to tilt back. Masamba slowly withdrew from her, wanting to savor each minute sensation as his cock slid over the tender pink flesh inside of her. He pulled out almost completely, leaving only the very tip of his cock in contact with her entrance.

"Elise, look at me."

Elise obeyed, looking up at Masamba's muscular body and deep into his eyes. Slowly, very slowly, Masambe begin to slide in and out of her, never inserting more than three inches inside of her. A tide of pleasure swelled up inside of her, and her hands grabbed onto Masamba's wrists, which were pressed into the bed on either side of her head. He picked up his pace, only increasing her level arousal, but also her frustration, as she became painfully aware that he wasn't fully penetrating her. She tried to compensate by lifting her hips up more and more, but each time she did so, Masamba moved his hips away. Though the swells of pleasure were only increasing as he fucked her faster and faster, her awareness seemed more and more transfixed by a feeling of emptiness deep within her. She wanted, needed him all the way inside of her again.

Masamba couldn't take his eyes off of her. Each of her movements, each of her exhales, seemed to be the embodiment of sensuousness. As his pace had increased, her eyes closed again, and she turned her head slightly, pressing her cheek against Masamba's wrist, which was still pressed into the mattress next to Elise's head. Masamba allowed another inch of his cock to penetrate her, and Elise sighed, tilting her head back ever so slightly and opening her mouth, her bottom lip grazing against Masamba's wrist. He could sense her craving, her desire to have him fill her completely, but he was enjoying this process of toying with her. He suddenly withdrew again, curious to see how she'd react.

"Masamba, please. Please. Deeper." She moaned, seemingly involuntarily, and, her eyes still closed, she reached her arms around behind him, grabbing his hips and trying to pull him inside of her. This pleased Masamba immensely, and he decided to give her what she wanted.

He took a deep breath and rammed her cock deep inside her. Elise cried out, and her arms came back to Masamba's wrists again. Masamba forcefully grabbed her wrists and pinned them over head. She was helpless now. He fucked her mercilessly, with full, deep, rhythmic thrusts, each one burying his cock in her pussy then withdrawing it completely. He could feel her orgasm approaching, and as it did, he fucked her harder and harder, with each thrust, his balls slamming into her ass. As her orgasm began to wash over her, she cried out and tilted her head all the way back, her eyes shut tight, her brow furrowed. He thrusted even more powerfully as she came, using all of his strength to slam his cock into her pussy as it pulsed and convulsed.

Just as the first orgasm subsided, a second one began almost immediately, only this one was different. The warmth felt like it was emanating not only from her pussy, but from even deeper place inside of her, almost from her bladder. She started to panic slightly, not understanding what was happening. Masamba noticed a shift in Elise's movements, as did Naima, who was watching raptly. Elise tried to wriggle free, but to no avail - Masamba still had her arms pinned above her head.

"Masamba, I -, Masamba," was all she could moan.

Naima stroked Elise's forehead lovingly, Naima's calmness in stark juxtaposition to Elise's feeling of panic.

"Let it release, sweetie. It's OK, just let it release," Naima whispered.

Masamba enjoyed watching his wife attend so lovingly to Elise while he dominated her supple body. Masamba knew he was close to orgasm as well. As he felt a tightness growing in his balls, he fucked Elise with all his might, looking between her legs as his cock slid in and out of her. All of a sudden, Elise cried out and pushed her hips up hard at Masamba.

"Naimaaaa," she whimpered, as tremors ripped through her.

Masamba watched her pussy closely, and sure enough, a flood of whitish liquid flowed from within her, covering his cock and pooling on the sheets beneath her.

"What's happening?" Elise moaned, feeling her convulsing body ejecting what seemed like an endless amount of fluids.

"Shhhh," Naima said, letting her fingertips graze over Elise's nipples. "You are squirting. It's perfectly natural."

Masamba placed his hand behind the back of Elise's head and pulled it up so she could watch herself get fucked. She was astonished at the amount of wetness flowing from her, and spellbound by the sight of Masamba's cock covered in it, plunging into and out of her quivering hole.

Naima watched Masamba closely and knew he was ready to climax.

Elise felt Masamba rest her head back on the bed and place all of his weight on top of her. Her pussy still spasming from her orgasm, Masamba pounded her relentlessly, deep, powerful thrusts, each one causing her to cry out in ecstasy. A thought arose in Elise's mind - though she had had sex before tonight, she realized that she'd never been truly fucked, truly taken. And that was how she felt now- raw, dirty, and carnal. She became keenly aware of how her body responded to Masamba, and the source of the response didn't seem to be from her conscious mind, but from some other place, somewhere buried deep in her DNA, someplace animalistic.

Elise felt Masamba's pace quicken even more, and it was all she could do to wrap her arms around him and hold on. Each thrust would have moved her entire body had Masamba not been pinning her body down. Then, it happened. Masamba paused for a moment and then rammed his cock all the way into her, holding it there. After a split second, she felt his cock start to pulse and then the feeling of a warm liquid filling her pussy. Both of them held still, savoring the sensation of his powerful orgasm. When it was finished, he collapsed on top of her, allowing the flood of endorphins to flow through his body, which now shone with a sheen of sweat.

Minutes later, they were asleep - Masamba on his back, with his huge arms wrapped around Elise, whose head lay peacefully against his chest. It was, Naima thought to herself, a beautiful sight. And it was only the beginning.

... to be continued.