Awakening Eve Ch. 03

Story Info
Eve is presented to an eager audience.
2.1k words
4.44
146.8k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 01/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Presentation

Eve lay still, unable to move or speak. Her world was still reeling from the shock of the debauchery to which Claude had subjected her the previous evening. Now the pain and humiliation of having her most intimate parts pierced left her in shock.

Assessing Eve's helplessness, Thomas scooped her naked form into his arms and carried her back to her room. Laying her down on her bed, he touched his finger to her lips and said "Later, Princess." Eve stared blankly as he left.

It took several minutes for the violated young woman to form a thought. When she did, she was thoroughly ashamed of herself. She longed for what used to be, what she would never have again – her quiet life in Wisconsin, her family, her innocence. How could she have been so naïve to trust Claude? she thought. Taking his interest for kindness was the biggest mistake of her life, one that she was paying for dearly. And given the ordeal that she had just been through, she harbored no illusions that she would be released any time soon. In despair, she sobbed and sobbed into the pillow until, finally, she fell into an exhausted sleep.

Some time later – she didn't know how long she slept, but the light outside her window had faded – Eve was wakened by Thomas, who had brought her a tray of food and ordered her to eat it quickly. She was too hungry to disobey, and she soon finished every bit.

After the meal, Thomas handed Eve a thin robe and led her to an adjoining room. Seeing a rather effeminate looking man there, Eve looked at Thomas questioningly. He simply handed her over to the other man and said to him "I'll be back in an hour."

The man introduced himself as Daniel, then sat her down in a chair and began to style her hair. When she started to protest, he held her in the chair gently and said "Now, sweetie, I have my orders from Mr. DuBois. It will be very unpleasant for both of us if you don't let me do my work. I promise, you'll look stunning."

Eve bit her tongue and let Daniel proceed. She watched silently as he swept her thick auburn hair into a simple, elegant twist then proceeded to apply makeup so expertly that Eve was taken aback by her own reflection. She took no pleasure in her appearance, though, knowing that all of this was for the sick pleasure of Claude DuBois.

Just then, Thomas reappeared with a garment bag draped over his arm. He put it over the back of a chair, and asked Daniel "Ready to finish up?" At Daniel's nod, Thomas took Eve's arm and made her rise from the chair. He stood behind her, while Daniel untied the sash of Eve's robe.

Eve only stood mutely as Daniel pulled the robe from her shoulders bound her wrists in front of her. Thomas removed what appeared to be a large, sheer veil from the garment bag. He wrapped it around Eve, crisscrossing the two corners around her neck and tying them behind. While its length reached the floor, the front was barely there. As long as Eve was still, she was somewhat covered, but the garment breezed open when she walked, exposing her to full view from the waist down.

When Eve looked into the mirror, she blushed in shame. Before her stood a stranger with smoky eyes and pouty lips and a lush body that was clearly made for one thing only – sexual pleasure. Eve tried to divorce herself from the image before her, but every one of her senses was invaded by sheer carnality. She wept inwardly at the prospect of being used by Claude.

In another room, thirty guests waited for their host to appear with the strains of classical but extremely sensual music in the background. Claude was known for his wickedly good parties. What did he have in store for them this evening? No doubt, the small circular stage in the center of the room would be involved, as it had at several of their previous gatherings.

When Claude appeared, his commanding presence caused a hush as he made his way from the door to the stage, nodding his greetings to people here and there.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I cannot tell you how delighted I am to have you here this evening. As you know, our gatherings mean a great deal to me – and to all of us, I hope – but I hope to make this one very special indeed." He paused for dramatic effect. "In the past, our activities have involved only ourselves or an occasional professional entertainer. As you know, given our positions in society, caution is a must and new members are admitted only after we can be assured of their discretion. With that comes both experience and willingness."

"Tonight, however, I am fortunate to be able to indulge in every man's dream – and that of many women, as well – the initiation of fresh, unspoiled youth. And I wish to share that experience with you, my friends and kindred spirits."

A door opened and Thomas led a struggling young woman into the room. When she resisted stepping up onto the stage, he simply scooped her up and deposited her next to Claude.

The guests, mostly men but a few women scattered through the room, murmured in hushed tones, unable to take their eyes from the luscious body that her gown did little to conceal.

Claude's voice interrupted their whisperings. "May I present Eve, my new treasure, my pet. Eve is not only young and, as you can see, quite lovely. Most important, she is a virgin. Tonight, her virginity will be taken before all of us."

"No! Someone please help me!" Eve cried out in, even though she knew from looking at the faces in front of her that thwarting Claude's plans was the last thing on the guests' minds.

Claude smiled at Eve indulgently and stroked her cheek with his knuckle. "My sweet, you are so beautiful when you struggle. And you'll be even more so as Thomas takes you. By jove, I'd be tempted dive into your tender young pussy myself if it weren't for the thought of watching you twisting, sweating, and screaming out in pleasure."

Claude chuckled at the look of disgust on Eve's face. "Oh yes, there will be pleasure, whether you want it or not."

Eve became more frantic at Claude's words. As her struggles intensified, so did the looks of lust on the faces before her. The poor girl didn't realize the effect that her writhing and panting would have on the audience. While she fought helplessly against Thomas's restraining hands, some licked their lips and some groaned. Hardening cocks tented their trousers and pussies became slick.

"Ladies and gentlemen, shall we enjoy the show?" With that, Claude retreated to a chair with an unobstructed view of the platform.

Thomas knew what to do. This was to be no "slam-bam-thank you, ma'am." His job was to make every step of Eve's defloration as delicious as possible, drawing out the pleasure so that every moment could be savored. His smile was feral as he stood behind Eve and unfastened the knot that held her gown together. The material fell to the floor and Eve stood before the room much like Venus in the flesh. The exertions of her struggles gave her skin a light sheen and made her chest rise and fall with anxiety. Her nipples stood erect, highlighted by the shiny gold rings that pierced them.

Unconsciously, Claude stroked his cock through his trousers. Some of the men shifted in their seats, their now bulging cocks having become uncomfortable within their trousers. Only the strains of soft background music could be heard as the guests took in the magnificent sight.

Although Eve tried to cover herself, Thomas pulled her shoulders back so that her breasts thrust forward. Then he ran his hands down from her shoulders to her hips, bringing them back to cup her breasts.

Eve shuddered at his touch. The reality of being raped in front of this eager crowd sank in. Unfortunately, as repellant as this was to Eve, her body seemed to have a different response. Recalling how Claude and Thomas had abused her body the previous evening, she felt the same responses in her pussy she had then.

With the index finger of one hand, Thomas circled one of Eve's taut nipples. The tremor that ran through her body was apparent. Adding to the torment, he flicked his thumbs back and forth over her nipples, making them even more distended as he rasped his fingernails across the tips.

"Nooo!" Eve murmured in protest. Her hips wriggled from the unwanted sensations and her juices began to drip down her inner thighs. The scent of her arousal reached Thomas's nostrils, causing his sizeable cock to grow even harder.

"Oh, you're going to love this, baby, trust me," he whispered evilly into her ear. Eve shook her head in denial, until Thomas pinched and twisted her nipples cruelly.

The audience was not impervious to the sight before them. Indeed, most of the men had withdrawn their cocks from their trousers, and the lucky few that were sitting next to women were being stroked by their companions. As for Claude, the perfect prelude to his own orgasm was watching a woman reach hers. Everything was proceeding as planned, to his great delight.

Thomas dipped his head to take an aching nipple into his mouth, alternately and raking his teeth over the tender buds, sucking. Recalling the reaction awakened in her the night before, Eve both dreaded and craved the feelings she knew were going to come before this night was over. She struggled futilely, not realizing that the movements of her body served only to arouse every other person in the room. Some men pumped their aching cocks, others slipped a finger or two into a willing female's cunt, all the while watching the beautiful young woman on the dais wriggle and moan.

Claude addressed Thomas. "In spite of Eve's protests, I suspect that she has already begun to appreciate her initiation. Thomas, would you be so kind as to check her lovely pussy's response to your attentions?"

Thomas grinned as he fingered Eve's slit. Her juices were quite visible on his fingers as he held them up for the audience to see. "I believe Eve is responding quite nicely," he said before bringing his fingers to his mouth and licking them clean.

Moving along with the sweet torture, Thomas easily lifted Eve and placed her on a chaise that stood behind them, then swiftly secured her arms above her head and tied her ankles to the legs of the chaise so that her open thighs gave him easy access to her most private places. He moved to the end of the chaise and positioned his face near Eve's shaved mound. Exhaling slowly, Thomas gave Eve her first, incredible, sensation of warm breath on her pussy, along with the awful knowledge of the assault that was about to follow.

Eve, while innocent, was not ignorant. Her friends discussed oral sex and Eve had listened with a combination of revulsion and envy. She had imagined that perhaps some day she would experience it with the man of her choice. She tried to keep an open mind, but she really couldn't imagine getting any pleasure out of such a disgusting act.

At the first touch of Thomas's tongue, all conscious thought flew from Eve's mind. With one long, slow stroke, he had her quivering. His tongued snaked among Eve's tender folds, exploring, tasting, tormenting. He circled the small jewel within until Eve's whimpers could be heard by everyone, then he sucked her swollen clit into his mouth, flicking back and forth with his tongue until the poor girl couldn't stand it any longer. She shrieked as an orgasm tore through her entire body, yet sobbed in shame at the same time.

But Thomas wasn't finished. Rather than easing up and allowing Eve's orgasm to abate, his tongue attacked, not gently this time, but like a cock, fucking Eve's pussy furiously. It thrust in and out in an exquisite assault that had Eve arching her hips to meet Thomas's hungry mouth.

The audience roared its approval. All eyes were fixed on Eve. Even the woman who had hiked up her dress and mounted the gentleman beside her faced the stage so that she could be fucked without missing a moment of the performance. Yes, every man and woman in the room was eager to get to their own fucking, sucking, and everything that went along with it, but they were here to see an unwilling virgin deflowered and nothing would excite them more.

If you like this story, please vote. I hope Part IV won't take as long to finish.