Awakening Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew better than to allow her to orgasm so soon, so I constantly varied the speed, angle and depth of my strokes. In this way I was able to prolong the intense pleasure for both of us. Till the power of her enjoyment caused Jenny to give a high keening cry. Now I knew that she was ready for total release, so I plunged deeper and powerfully into her.

Her orgasm was unlike anything that I had experienced before. Although I've felt women clasp my penis with their vaginas as they climaxed, what Jenny did was very different.

As I pushed myself against her to give her clitoris full stimulation, I felt her clasp me around the base of my penis, then ripple down toward its head. Again and again faster and faster, as her body thrashed and heaved against mine, and she screamed with pleasure; the exquisite sensation from her rippling muscles was unbelievable. If I had been told then that I'd died and gone to heaven, I would have believed it. My orgasm began in my toes and worked its way up my spine to my head. I felt as if my brain was being bent inside my skull. I could feel myself ejaculating over and over till I felt as if my seed was being drawn from the very centre of my being by the incredible action of Jenny's vagina. I was aware of a distant screaming, and then realized that it was Jenny and I, sharing simultaneous ecstasy.

When my orgasm subsided I collapsed onto Jen. As my breathing slowed and my heart stopped drumming in my chest, again I raised myself to smile down upon and kiss the beautiful woman that I had made love with. We were still joined.

"Jenny my darling, I've never known anyone who could control their vaginal muscles like you do. Thank you it was beautiful."

"Will my sweet love. I didn't know that I could do it. This is a first for me too."

A frown of concentration came on her face as incredibly I felt her pussy grasp my penis and, to my delight, rippled along its length again.

"Wow! I can do it whenever I want!"

Jenny's delight was obvious; her joy at being able to give me this great pleasure was very nearly matched by my own.

end

12