Awakening Linda's Lust

Story Info
He watches wife with a black man & lesbian couple.
6k words
4.25
158.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

Having just finished work, I decided to stop at a local bar, have a few beers, and unwind before going home. The bar was full and I was looking for a place to sit and relax. "Hey Nick, over here." It was a friend of mine, his name was Ken.

I joined Ken and Leon, a black guy that I also knew from the bar. They wanted to know how my marriage was going. Linda and I had been married for four months now.

"Great, Linda is the best thing that ever happened to me, it couldn't get any better," I replied. Linda has been in the bar with me and they both knew how beautiful she was. Ken was talking about sex and told us how he enjoyed watching his wife being fucked by other men. Ken asked me if I ever thought of sharing Linda. Then he told me that Leon was one of the men he watched her screw.

"I've thought about it but don't think it will ever happen; don't know how I would react watching her with another, and I doubt Linda would do it."

"Let me know if you change your mind, just think how that sweet little blue-eyed blond wife would look like worshiping my big black cock." Leon offered. Listening to his words was arousing me and I thought about how Ken has often told me how turned on he got watching his wife have sex with other men.

"Speaking of Linda, it's time to get my ass home to her." I said as I got up to leave.

As I was leaving, Leon said, "Think it over buddy."

That night at home, Linda and I watched porno movies and had fabulous sex. I told her of my fantasy and asked her if she would like to feel a big cock in her tight little pussy. "Yours is big enough for me; I don't need anyone else, you are the only man I've had or ever want to have."

"Thanks, but you were getting hot looking at those large cocks in the movies we just watched."

"Well," she blushed, "The movies are one thing but to actually do it is quite something else."

"I want you to have new experiences, to try it all, as long as I get to watch."

"You mean to tell me you would really enjoy watching me with another man?"

"Yes. As long as we do it together it would not be cheating."

"Your crazy, go to sleep."

The next week Linda watched several interracial videos with me and she was extremely turned on. "Come on Linda, let's try it. You know you want to."

"I don't know, I want to but I'm afraid, I love you so much."

"I love you more than anything, and believe me Linda, I do not want that to change."

On the way home from work on Friday I stopped at the bar and once inside I found Leon. He bought me a beer and I told him that Linda and I would be back to the bar latter for the band and dancing. "Maybe we can get her to go along with it tonight, we've viewed lots of movies and I think she is ready to try a big cock!"

"I'll be here and will do everything I can to make sure that we all have a great time."

We were in the bedroom getting ready to go out and Linda was putting on a dress when I stopped her and talked her into a miniskirt instead. "What are you up-to?" she wanted to know.

"I just want you to look sexy baby, I want to show you off and let everybody see what a hot wife I have."

"You're up to something, I can tell." She had a blouse in her hand and I replaced it with a sexy see-thru blouse. Then before she had a chance to put it on I unclasped her bra and let it drop to the floor.

"You won't be needing this." I told her. My arms went around her and I cupped her 34c cup breast. "Good things do come in small packages." Looking in the mirror, I looked tall next to her. She is just over 5ft. and I am 5ft. 10in. The contrast was striking; me with dk. Brown hair and brown eyes towering over my blonde-haired, blue eyed sexy little wife. I could only imagine what Leon would look like with her.

After slipping in to the flimsy see-thru top, she exclaimed "Everyone will see my nipples!"

"You look great, now put on those black high heels." I whistled as I admired her in the black mini skirt, pink top and fuck me heels.

"I look like a cheap whore dressed like this!"

"No honey, you look expensive." I said as I took her arm and escorted her to the car.

Swinging the car in to the parking lot, I was extremely excited. I have never felt this way before. Gazing at Linda in the passenger seat, she was so sexy, she also appeared to be afraid and nervous.

As we entered the bar, Linda was the center of attention, all of the men were staring at her, and some of the women eyed her as well. Leon was waving to us from a booth. We slid in the booth and Linda was between Leon and me. I ordered beers for Leon and me, and a whisky sour for Linda. The band played very loud, they were good but it was difficult to hear what anyone was saying. Linda and I danced a few times and returned to the table. After another drink, she wanted to dance again. I told her I wanted to rest, Leon took her hand, and off they went to the dance floor.

They were moving and grooving, Leon was a much better dancer than I. The band started to play a slow song and Leon pulled her close to his tall muscular body. Soon his hand glided down her back to her shapely ass. He was grinding his body to hers. They looked so sexy together.

The band took a break and Leon and Linda returned to the table with his arm around her. "That was great, Leon is some dancer."

"You are mighty fine yourself." Leon said as he placed his huge hand on Linda's lap. Linda was startled but did not say anything. She looked like a frightened child next to this big man who now had his arm around her shoulder, his hand brushing her tit as his other hand moved up and down her sexy leg. He moved his face to hers and placed his lips to hers at the same time moving his hand under her skirt. He easily slid his finger past her thong.

"Oh, Ohhh, I..I mmmm..." she moaned as she looked in my eyes; as if asking me what she should do. I just smiled at her. Leon was now fondling her tits as well. Leon removed his hand from her breast and guided her hand to his cock. Her eyes opened wide as she stroked his huge cock thru his slacks. His fingers were pumping in and out of her hot cunt. You could hear the squish-slap sound. The scene was so hot I could feel my 6in. hard on trying to jump out of my pants. Linda placed her other arm around his neck and her lips to his in a passionate kiss, as their tongues darted back and forth.

People around us were starting to stare at us. I suggested we go to our home for more privacy. Linda was feeling a little tipsy and put her arms around both of us as we left the bar. This really got their attention, as all eyes were riveted on us.

We took my car home and Linda once again was between Leon and I. They were kissing and playing with each other all of the way home. Once in the garage we entered the house, Linda went to the bathroom, and I got us all a drink, I even had whisky sour mix for Linda, just add whisky and shake. One shot was enough for her as she was already feeling her drinks.

Leon and I relaxed in the living room, he on the sofa and I on a chair across from the sofa. Linda's drink was placed on the coffee table in front of the sofa. "Man your wife is so beautiful, she looks like a teenager, how old is she anyway?"

"We're both 21. We went to school together, so even though we have not been married very long, we've been together most of our lives."

"I'm 36. I guess that's why she seems so young to me, she is one special lady."

Linda entered the room looking so sexy, she sat next to Leon on the sofa and exclaimed, "Miss me boys?" She sipped her drink and smiled at me, asking me to put on some music. I put on a couple of Norah Jones CD's; she is so smooth and sexy.

Leon took her by the hand and they began to dance. The contrast in size, the contrast in color, it was so sexy. Their bodies pressed together, Leon had his hand on her ass and pushed her even closer to him. They were kissing again, he guided her to the sofa and continued kissing her, soon he was kissing her neck, and his tongue was licking her body. He was rubbing her breast; he unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it to me. Leon then was licking and sucking her tits. Her nipples were erect, she was moaning in lust. Gazing over to me she asked, "Are you sure you want this to happen?"

"Yes, My dick is hard already," as I removed my cock from my pants so that she could see how much she was turning me on. "I want you to enjoy this and I want to enjoy this."

Leon unhooked her mini skirt and let it fall to the floor, his hands were moving all over her young body. He went to the floor, got on his knees, lifted her tiny foot and proceeded to suck her toes. Ten minutes were spent on her feet, sucking and licking. Then he traveled up her legs kissing and licking the entire length of her beautiful legs. Then the thong was gently pulled down her legs until it was hanging from her right foot. Leon licked around her sweet pussy; his tongue licked her now swollen pussy lips and the enlarged clit. The tongue was long and wormed its way into her slippery slit. Linda was loosing control, she was bucking and twisting and turning, she was fucking his face hard. Linda cried out, "Lick that pussy, yes, just like that, please don't stopppp...Ooohhh, I'm commingggg...Oh,oh ohoooo!"

It was so hot, Linda was not the only one to come, and I had to get a wet cloth to clean all of the gook from my hands and trousers. When I returned Leon was licking and sucking for all he was worth, she was coming repeatedly. While Linda attempted to regain her composure Leon began to disrobe. He stood before her in only his jockey shorts, the big bulge was not easily contained. "Pull down these shorts for me." Linda leaned forward and slowly inched the underpants down his legs.

The largest cock I have ever seen sprung free and hit Linda in the face. She looked shocked, "Oh my God, its huge," She stroked it with her hand and then used two hands. The sight of her tiny little white hands with our wedding ring on trying to wrap around his huge black cock was making me hard again.

Linda started kissing the big head of his enormous shaft then she kissed and licked the entire length of his cock, she then licked his balls and put the sack in her mouth as she stroked his huge cock. She was mesmerized; she had a far away look on her face. "Put it in your mouth Linda, suck it." She obeyed him and wrapped her lips around his cock; her tongue was licking as she attempted to fit his cock in her mouth. "Take more in your mouth, suck it good." She tried; she took as much as she could.

She removed her sweet little mouth from his cock and gazed up at him saying, "It's so big, so fat, I don't know how much will fit in my mouth, but I will try." She guided the huge fat cock back in to her mouth and sucked feverishly, his cock was glistening wet, she was drooling al over his cock.

"That's it girl, your doing fine, keep sucking just like that. The sight of your sweet face looking up at me as you suck my big black cock is going to make me come!" He was fucking her face holding the back of her head. "Oh shitttt...Yes, here it comes!" She had managed to get more than half of his 12in. cock in her mouth. You could see her gag as his hot love juice shot down her throat. She removed the big black snake from her mouth gasping for breath; white cream was dripping down her chin onto her breast. What a lusty display, I was coming once more. With out having to be told she was licking him clean, her small hand holding on to his huge cock and her wedding ring on display.

"Oh my God, its getting hard again." She marveled.

"Now I want to put this in your sweet pussy and fuck you like you've never been fucked before, I want to watch my black cock pump in and out of your sweet white cunt and feel you cum on my big black cock." He moved his cock all over the outside of her pussy before he inserted it in her wet cunt.

"Oh. Ooohhh, so big, sooo fat, hurts, tooo...bigggg, ohhhh..." He now had his cock all the way up her cunt, his cock was pumping rapidly in and out, the sight and sound had me hard again! Squish, slap, squish, swish. I could see her pussy stretching, her legs wrapped around his hips. Linda was gasping and moaning, she was fucking him back as hard as he was fucking her."Fuck me, fuck me, I'm coming, Yes, fuck me with your big fat black cock, I'm coming, fill me with your hot juice, yessssss..."

"Oh baby, you are so hot, I'm ready to explode in your tight little white cunt, that's it take it all, I can feel your cunt tighten on my cock, feels so good, Aaaaagggg, Here it comes, Oh shit, yesssss..." They collapsed in a heap on the sofa. After several minutes Leon pulled out, "Plopp, swishhh!" He rubbed his cock all over her stomach, even semi hard it covered her stomach, then he moved to her tits and then her face, it covered her whole face; then he slapped her face with his huge cock. He brushed her lips with it and then dried his cock on her blond hair. She just cooed and sighed. My eyes fell to her wide-open sopping cunt leaking fluids all over the sofa. I have never seen her pussy look like that before. It got me so hot I jerked off and came again.

Linda slowly sat up, " What a mess I must look like, I need a shower and sleep, see you when you come to bed Nick."

" You look beautiful, after I drive Leon to his car I'll be right up." As she got to her feet, I hugged and kissed her.

Before she could walk away Leon embraced her. "Thanks for a fabulous night pretty girl, are you sure there is nothing more you want?" His huge cock was beginning to get hard again!

She pushed away from him and said, "No, I've had enough for one night. You've worn me out."

He placed her hand on his cock. "Are you sure?" Her hand moved slowly up and down the length of the huge black cock, her other hand cupped his balls. Leon gently pushed Linda to her knees.

Linda took the big black snake in her mouth. This time she had most of it in her mouth; she was going at it feverishly. Her head was moving so fast it became a blur, she was moaning and finger fucking her own cunt. Linda obviously enjoyed sucking this large cock.

Leon stepped back and withdrew his cock from her mouth, she looked hurt and disappointed, and she did not want to stop sucking his big cock. Leon picked her up and pushed her over the back of the sofa and bent her over, her hands were on the cushions. Leon plowed his cock in her cunt from behind. "Oooooooo, Yeesssss, fuck me with your big cock, it fills me up, it hurts soooo good!"

"Oh honey, your tight little white pussy feels so good, you're so hot, and you're the best. Tell me how much you like this cock, you want it, don't you?"

"Yes do it, it feels so good, I want it, I want it bad, Ooohhhh... shit, fuck mmmmeeee!" Leon was fucking her hard and he had a large finger in her tiny little ass hole. Suddenly... the huge cock pulled out of her pussy and slammed in-to her tight ass hole! "Ooohh, Nnoooo, it hurts, toooo biggggg, pplleesseee nnoooo..."

"Relax baby, soon the pain will be replaced with pleasure. Trust me; your tight ass feels so good. I only want to please you." About half of his cock was up her ass; slowly he inched more and more of it in her. Linda and I have never done this, it never occurred to me. Leon was fucking her ass with long slow thrust. Gradually pushing it in deeper, he had it in to the hilt. Then Leon picked up the pace, slow strokes were replaced by piston like plunges, and he was now fucking her ass with fervor. Grabbing a fistful of her blond hair he pulled her head back and said, "That's it, fuck me back, Oh yeah, and take that big black cock in your tight ass."

Linda was indeed fucking back. "Aaaggggg, oouuu, hhmmm, oouuu, yes, fuck my ass with your big fat black cock, yyeesssss I'm coming." She was fucking as if she was possessed, she was humping back wildly, and her eyes were rolling and filled with lust.

"Here it comes, I'm going to fill your ass with cum, yes that's it take it all." He still had a hold of her hair.

"Yes, let me feel your hot cum, shoot it in me, all the way up my ass!" They came together. I clutched my own cock and came with them. Leon was wiping his cock all over her ass and thighs. Standing next to Leon my eyes fixed on Linda. What a sight she was slumped over the sofa, her ass sticking up in the air. I marveled at the sight of her ass gaping wide open with thick gobs of cum dripping out of her ass hole and running down her lovely legs.

We both helped her to her feet. She walked with a wobble to the stairs and turned to us saying, "This time I am going to shower and go to bed." We all said our goodbyes and I told her that I would be right back.

Leon pointed out his car and we pulled along side, he gave me his number telling me that he wanted to see us again. " Linda is one classy lady and I definitely want to fuck her as often as possible, but only if you want. Never will I attempt to see her behind your back, friends do not do that. Hope to hear from you soon." We shook hands and I told him that Linda and I would discuss it and would let him know.

My feet could not take me up the stairs fast enough. Being with my Linda was all that mattered. Entering the bedroom, I found her coiled in the "fetal position" on the bed crying her eyes out! "Linda, What's wrong, why are you crying?"

"You must hate me." she sobbed.

"Why would I hate you? What are you talking about?"

"I acted like such a slut, even when I was going to get a shower; Just touching his cock made me change my mind!"

"You did nothing wrong, it was all my idea."

" I love you so much but I could not help myself, his big cock filled me with lust, I was his willing slut!"

"Do you love him? Would you cheat on me behind my back?"

"No never, I love you and could never do that to you."

" You are wonderful, there is no one that could take your place, and you are a good person. This whole thing was so exciting, you were so hot and sexy, don't ever change."

"How did you feel watching me submit totally to his big fat cock? I even let him fuck me in the ass and came more times than I can count."

" I came three times, that's how I felt. He wants to fuck you again. What do you say?"

"I don't know but if you want me to do it I will, I am yours and anything you want you got it."

"Being with you is all that matters, I never want to lose you but it did add spice to our lives. We'll think about it." We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. Her eyes were dry and she had a contented smile on her face.

Five months passed by and we loved each other more than ever. We saw Leon about once a month, our sex live was good before but it got even better. Linda laughingly started referring to me as her perverted voyeur. Life was good.

Over breakfast, I asked Linda if she ever thought about having sex with a woman. "What! Leon isn't enough, now you want me to sleep with a chick?'

"Haven't you thought about it? Nothing ever happened when you were in school?"

"Remember Trudy in high school? We did fondle each others breast and finger each other, that was it, it never occurred to me since then except when you brought home those videos with chicks going at each other. I thought about what it would be like, that's all."

"Then you are curious, lets give it a try, we both love adventure and its so exciting just talking about it!"

"With who? I do not know any lesbians, maybe you want me to walk down the street and ask passing women if they want to fuck me. Or would you prefer to put an add in the newspaper or on the Internet?"

"No, we can find some one, there is no hurry and we can take our time."

"When we got married I envisioned us and just us together the rest of our lives. All this is not normal, why can't we be like other couples?"

"Because we are not like others, some couples are happy being with each other for life and never stray, but most are unfaithful and cheat and break up. We are not alone there are plenty of people that do this. Lets face it, you love the thrill just as I do and as long as we stay together we will be happy."

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12