Awakening Michelle Ch. 01: Intro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One thing led to another and I found myself sitting beside the other husband and he was kissing my neck and rubbing my breasts. In my head my little voice was screaming that it wasn't right, I'm married, etc. But the other voice was begging for more. He slowly pulled my shirt over my head and was so attentive to my nervousness. He slowly cupped my cheek in one hand while kissing me and whispering to me. He had the softest lips and his kissing slowly led down to my bra. He slowly kissed around the edges of my bra while reaching around and unfastening the clasps. My nipples were so hard at this point that they hurt. I think he felt my desire for him to suck on them as he put one into his mouth and slowly ran his tongue around the areola and nipple. It was so raw and unreal to have another man suck on my tits. I felt like I was having an out of body experience, watching this person I just met sloppily kissing my nipples.

"I was so turned on by this point that I was blindly fumbling, trying to unbutton his pants and unbuckle his belt. I glanced over and see Levi's face buried in his coworkers chest and figured he was OK with what was going on. Both my new partner and I were losing self control and quickly stripped out of our clothes. He knelt between my legs and slowly kissed along the inside of my thighs up to my anxious flesh. Each kiss sent electrical charges up my body and into my clit. God, just thinking about it is giving me goosbumps!

"It was incredible feeling a strange man dining on my tender sex. Levi is great at eating my pussy, but it was an added thrill that it was someone other than Levi. He leisurely licked from the opening of my vagina, around the inside of my labia, to the underside of my clit. He paid special attention to not touch my clit although it was throbbing, begging for his oral embrace. He kept sucking in my pussy lips and letting them go with a loud sucking noise. Eventually he plunged in, lapping at my clit with with flat, slow strokes. Each lick was erotic electricity, crackling throughout my entire body. I have had strong orgasms before but I felt the most powerful orgasm start from my core. Almost like a static shock it traveled from the base of my spine down through my stomach and into my clit. My toes curled involuntarily as I uncontrollably shuddered from my peak. Meanwhile my partner was holding on, delicately kissing my sex.

"After the room or my hips stopped their gyrating, I stood up and pushed him onto the couch in my place. I grabbed his eight inches and encircled my finger and thumb around the base of his iron rod. I tightened my grip as I slowly licked from my thumb to the tip of his prick. I deliberately licked around the crown of his cock. Laying my flat tongue on his frenulum I began popping the head of his penis into and out of my mouth. I was fully immersed into my effort and I could feel his cock anxious for release. I began stroking my finger and thumb up and down his adamantine member. It was amazing feeling the blood rush into his throbbing cock. I started to taste the salty, syrup of precum as he began reaching his climax. Letting go my grip with my fingers, I replaced them with my lips while his cock was buried deep into my throat. The new sensation sent him over the edge and he let loose, lacing my tonsils with his sweet love.

"I looked over and saw that Levi was enjoying the same oral treatment that I had just administered. A few moments passed and Levi looked at me and our eyes connected. He began to moan but never took his eyes from mine. I could tell he was cumming as his partner began bobbing her head and throwing her hands up and down his long ten inch shaft.

"We never did have intercourse with the other couple that night. It did whet my appetite though, wanting to take it to the next level. We kept an eye out for clubs and events like tonight. I'm not sure how far we will go, maybe we will repeat that night. I can say though, that the thought entices me to want more. I want to feel another man between my thighs."

Michelle seems to be enthralled by the story. Her drink had remained untouched during the entire story. She notices that she hasn't moved and takes a drink of her cocktail. She finally asks "What was your thoughts after? Was there any jealousy?"

Alyssa responds "Oddly no. Your rational brain says you should be, right? At first I thought I was a slut for giving a strange man, who I just met hours ago, a blowjob. It felt so carnal, animalistic, lust at its purest. After it was over I realized my love for Levi was deeper. He was mine at the end of the night. Another woman got to taste what I had access to anytime I wanted. That made him more desireable to me."

"I felt the same thing" Levi responds "After Alyssa finished him off. I felt this deep love for her. That was why we connected to each other with our eyes. It's like we saw each other, but we were different people. My Alyssa made another man feel that way. My Alyssa was allowing another woman to put her mouth on the most sacred areas on my body. I knew then that I wanted us to experience the next level together."

A feeling of new appreciation of the lifestyle washes over me. Perhaps there is more to the lifestyle than just raw sex. I look over at Michelle and she is pensive as well. She is holding her drink up to her mouth, staring at nothing, and chewing on her straw.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt but my husband and I overheard your story." A gorgeous black vision says to Levi and Alyssa. "I don't want to intrude or anything, if the the four of you are wanting to continue the story alone we understand. If not, my husband and I would love to discuss helping you with that fantasy."

She introduces herself as Shannon and her husband's name is Al. They are both in their mid thirties. He stands probably six foot and an athletic build. She is a few inches shorter and has a tight frame, a stunning ass, and an amazing chest.

"If you guys want to talk a bit, go right ahead. Michelle and I are both still wanting to take in the scenery and are here as spectators tonight."

With our 'blessing' Shannon and Al lead Levi and Alyssa to a nearby couch and they sit down and begin to talk.

"What's your thoughts babe?" I ask Michelle.

"I don't know. I came in here as resolute as I was before about my views. But now I'm not as sure. You can really tell that Levi and Alyssa love one another. We didn't know them before but they seem so close. Could people really be intimate with another person and still remain in love or better than that fall more in love with their partner?"

I always felt that way personally. But I always had reservations myself. I think that Michelle is coming to the same conclusion that I am. I sip on my drink while digesting Michelle's train of thought.

We sit at the bar watching more couples arrive and casually letting people know that we are the new people in town and no we're not looking to do anything tonight. After an hour or so I'm feeling the affects of the rum and I notice the rest of the party is feeling the affects of their alcohol as well.

The first 'not your normal club' thing we notice is a couple on the other side of the room laying down on a bench seat. The couple is engaged in a sixty nine position with the woman straddling the man's head, sucking on his cock. There are other couples watching the erotic scene play out and I point out the spectacle to Michelle. We're watching it with increased arousal and I notice Michelle's hand resting on my burgeoning erection. She's subconsciously rubbing her fingernails on the outside of my pants over my penis.

The couples are reaching their own crescendo as my own desire is building up. It seems the man is first to climax as the woman is stroking the man's erection with increased speed. His cum flies on the woman's nose, eyebrows, and lips. She is stroking up and down and grinning from ear to ear as he lets loose stream after stream of hot cum. She slowly sucks the withering cock into her mouth, seemingly enjoying the jumping reactions she is getting from her partner. She gets up and without cleaning her face off walks over to another man, maybe her husband, and kisses him passionately while her face is still covered in cum.

Michelle is still massaging my member through my pants and looks over to the other side of the room.

"Look!" She says, pointing to an interracial foursome making out and undressing eachother. We notice that the lighter couple has red hair and realize that the foursome is Levi, Alyssa, Al, and Shannon. I stand up and take Michelle's hand in mine. She asks where we're going and I tell her we're going to ask if we can watch. We walk up and I ask the foursome if they mind if we watch and they all smile and suggest that we sit in the couch across from them for a better view.

At this point Alyssa has Al's dress shirt unbuttoned and is working on his pants. The contrast between Al's dark, muscular chest and Alyssa's small pale hand is erotic in it's own right. She is working her fingers on the buttons of his pants while they are locked in a deep kiss. Al is working at unzipping Alyssa's dress and I realize after her dress starts sliding down that she isn't wearing a bra. Al realizes this as well, smiles, and slowly starts licking Alyssa's freshly exposed nipple. Alyssa is leaning her head back in pleasure while Al is kissing her breasts. He slowly sucks Alyssa's nipple into his mouth and I can tell he is using his tongue as it appears he is french kissing her areola. Alyssa is writhing in pleasure, dry humping Al's leg while her dress is slumped over the curves of her hips. She continues working on relieving Al of his pants and starts to unbutton his pants.

She unbuttons and unzips Al's pants and is able to pull his pants and underwear off in one fell swoop. She's bent over, pulling Al's pants off of his feet when she see's her present that she's freed and smiles. She stands up and lets her dress fall to the floor. It takes a second to register that the 'carpet matches the drapes' and I realize that she was completely nude under her dress. As her dress falls to the floor Al removes his shirt and both of them are completely nude.

Alyssa bends over and kisses Al ferociously while she wraps her hands around his erect manhood and slowly pumps up and down. How she is bent over Michelle and I have a perfect view of her enticing pussy. Judging by the small bead of moisture on the outside of her labia I can tell she is incredibly turned on. She stays bent over while she kisses down Al's chest and makes her way to his hard cock. She slowly sucks his cockhead into her mouth and Al lets out a low moan in response. She slowly continues taking Al's nine inch cock into her mouth inch by inch and purposely moves her hips from side to side. She's not only enjoying sucking his cock but enjoying the show she knows she is putting on for us. Al is enjoying the oral treatment he is receiving and cups his hands on Alyssa's dangling breasts, massaging her nipples with his palms.

Alyssa is getting into the blowjob, sucking on Al's cockhead while stroking his shaft with her hands. A slight sheen is building on his shaft as she continues to suck and stroke him. Al thrusts his hips into her mouth, holding both breasts with his hands. With a low grunt he starts cumming. I can see his balls jumping as he empties them into Alyssa's mouth and throat. Alyssa is slowly sucking his cock and letting little pearls of cum drip from her mouth and slide down Al's cock. She lifts her head off of his cock looks back at us with a cum grin and swallows Al's load.

I look at Michelle and she is entranced by the scene unfolding in front of her. Her legs are parted and I can see that her nipples are hard as they are poking through her dress. I reach over and cup her cheek and pull her in for a passionate kiss.

Alyssa turns around and bends forward, staring straight into Michelle's eyes. Without breaking eye contact she slowly lowers herself down onto Al's still rock hard cock. As Al's nine inches disappears into Alyssa's pussy a smile slowly creeps across Alyssa's face. She's leaning forward watching Michelle's reactions while Al is working his cock up into her pussy. Alyssa is thrown off balance and she reaches forward and puts her hands on Michelle's knees to stabilize herself. Michelle jumps at this but doesn't move. She's entranced, almost as if she were a deer and she was staring down headlights.

Al is working up a rhythm and he's thrusting with such ferocity that he's causing Alyssa to push onto Michelle and Michelle is rocking with their thrusts. Alyssa's forehead is beaded with sweat and she's moaning but still doesn't break eye contact with Michelle. As Al picks up speed Alyssa moans louder until she erupts into an orgasm, coating Al's cock in her juices. She breaks eye contact with Michelle as she sits back on Al's cock while he continues his sexual assault. They're fully into the act, Al's cock is coated in Alyssa's juices and I can hear the slurping sounds of her pussy on his cock. Moans and groans escape their lips as the slaps of Alyssa's ass play a tattoo on Al's thighs.

Alyssa lets out a deep groan as she starts to fall into a second orgasm. She's nearly jumping off of his lap as she crashes down onto his cock. I notice that Al's legs start to shake as he's reaching his climax. I watch in awe as his balls jump again for a second time, emptying into Alyssa's beautiful pink pussy. They're still fucking and working eachothers cum into a lather until finally they both collapse exhausted.

At this time I look over at Michelle and she has this distant look in her eye but can't take her sight off of the scene playing out in front of us. Almost as an afterthought Shannon leans over and kisses Al passionately on the lips. Levi stands up and gathers his wife into his arms and they embrace in a loving kiss as well. Almost in unison both couples tell each other how much they love one another.

Michelle then jumps up as if she was bit by a spider and takes off towards the exit.

"Michelle! Wait! What's wrong!" I yell as I jump up to chase her.

I look back at the two couples and see Alyssa place her hand over her mouth with a worried look on her face. I catch up with Michelle outside of the club as she's trying to get into the car, but I have the keys and she's unable to get in.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I say, concerned about what spooked her.

"Nothing." She quips back. "I just want to go home..."

12