Awakening Miranda Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You've had your fun at my expense for too long, now you'll see the other side of me; it's not just my appearance that's changed, I'm going to own you, you'll be broken under the whip and I'm going to parade you on a leash - you're mine now.' Baker groaned as Rosa's hand complimented Miranda's stark new authority and brought a hot jet of seed from his cock as he realised his fate and suffered the first blissful humiliation, the women enriching his enforced ecstasy no end by openly showing their appreciation at the surrender of his balls, which pumped further generous jets of hot semen as his drugged mind took in their scorn and he thought of the promised leash.

Miranda stood triumphantly, her cunt tingling with pride at being the one to bring forth the initial humiliation that Baker so deserved; his glazed eyes stared with awe at her as she stared back with dominant satisfaction. She knew he would now be given the severest treatment by the women, and would learn that the leash was no idle promise; Baker knew it too, though stupefied by the drug. His cock was milked thoroughly by Rosa before his limp cock was zipped back, she then phoned for her willing chauffeur as the ladies finished their drinks.

Baker felt indeed as though he had been bitten by a black widow, and trussed semi-paralysed in her silk, ready to be devoured at her leisure; he was powerless to resist as he was helped to his feet and walked like a zombie to the exit, shouldered by Clarissa and Miranda who received smug glances of approval from some of the women who had sat nearby; they had seen the arrival of the cocky male and guessed his fate, they looked at their own silent males and shared that look of smug satisfaction, he'd soon share their total obedience. Baker felt Miranda's hand take the keys from his pocket as a large chauffeur driven car drew up, and he was powerless to resist as he was ushered to it. Miranda and Mimi smiled as they looked across the street to the sporty car Miranda recognised as his. Rosa grinned and smiled at the bemused Baker.

'He won't be needing that anymore, that sort of thing's for alpha males only - or confident girls; you follow us up and we'll garage it till he's ready to sign it over, it'll provide a lovely reminder of what he once was.' Baker watched Miranda's now appealing full arse as she strutted across the road to claim his car, as he was ducked in to the comfort of Rosa's, he knew Miranda would claim so much more.

12