Awakening Miranda Pt. 03

Story Info
Baker thrashed to submission - the initial correction.
4.1k words
4.48
22.1k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, Miranda smiled with content as Clarissa and the ladies led her into a plush lounge which looked out onto a larger room through a two way mirror. There, on a bed at it's centre, lay the trussed and naked form of Lee Baker. Clarissa had her recline on a soft leather sofa while the redheaded Mimi brought a hooded male in on a leash, having him kneel his otherwise naked body next to the younger woman as she handed her the leash. Clarissa turned the male's head to look out onto the scene beyond the mirror.

'What is going to happen male? You recognise that room with some affection don't you?' Clarissa's pleasured smile broadened on seeing the hooded male's cock stiffen on reliving his visit there.

'He is to begin his re-education Mistress... taught his correct place below all women.' She turned his head back to face the plump Miranda.

'And you'll be honoured to entertain the whims of this young lady while she watches his initial breaking, won't you? I know how excited your own crushed ego will be, at witnessing how you were thrashed toward the obedience you now enjoy.' The male found his response unnecessary as Clarissa pointed to Miranda's feet, and he willingly dropped and kissed them in loving servitude. Clarissa smiled softly on seeing Miranda's hand tension the leash to have him know he was firmly under her control as his head bobbed between feet in worship.

'We'll have Baker at least partly broken before you press your dominance upon him, you'll thoroughly enjoy the memory of his initial breaking though, and when he's ready you'll enjoy the change in him as he begs you to dominate him.' She tugged the male's head high and pulled it back with the loop atop the hood.

'And what will happen to him after he's been broken with the cane?' Rosa and Mimi stood close and sneered with contempt as his arched body displayed ringed balls below a now rigid cock, erect with submissive excitement.

'He'll know many humiliations and punishments... and learn to know the pleasure of submission to all women, Mistress.' Clarissa's cunt tingled on her thoughts of the pleasures of reducing Baker to the absolute obedience shown by the hooded male.

'And you'll be gratified at being sold on to a suitably cruel Mistress now that you've realised your place for the rest of your life, won't you?' The male's thoughts of some of the women who'd viewed and enjoyed him, had him close to spending at the revelation that he had now pleased the women sufficiently enough to earn being owned by one of those severe matriarchs; his training having him desire more than anything, to be enslaved and displayed publicly at functions as a humiliated pet.

'Yes Mistress... thank you Mistress... I desire to serve any woman who'll have me.' Miranda's cunt bulged with arousal as the women filed out to another room, leaving her in solitude to enjoy the display while the pet indulged her. She lifted her feet to the leather cushioning and spread her broad thighs, tugging the leash to bring the hooded male's face up to her wet folds as she eyed the bound Baker, her lust to see him thrashed treating the pet to a spicy bouquet which he indulged eagerly. Miranda's heart pounded as she saw Rosa enter the mirrored room through another door, the sniffing pet eager to taste her feminine nectar as he felt her urgency.

'Lick! Folds first, I want to savour this entertainment.' She sighed as the well trained tongue began to softly lap at her engorged vulva; she was now set to enjoy Baker's initiation to correction.

Baker's heart skipped a beat on waking, as though some cacophonous fire alarm had gone off to release him from his slumber, and as his mind fought to recall what had happened, his heart began to pound as he realised he was naked, bound and helpless, laying exposed on a bed. He wriggled in a fear like no other he'd felt, his ankles strapped together, his wrists secured tightly behind his back. His nose detected soft feminine perfumes within the air and from the bedding, and was almost relieved to hear a feminine voice break the silence - almost.

'You're awake at last... good, you've a long day ahead of you, one we'll have you remember a lot more clearly than last night. You'll drink this now, it'll clear your head and set you up for what's to come.' His startled eyes focused as he felt the bed sink on a plump and mature woman sitting close; her face smiling as a mother would on greeting a child in the morning, but her large breasts with prominent areola were clearly visible below a long purple chiffon gown, her midriff corseted with a shiny latex bodice which held her plump belly partially firm. Rosa lifted his head by the hair with a knowing smile.

'Drink.' Rosa smiled as his eyes blinked in the realisation that this was one of the women he'd insulted so freely on more than one occasion, her smile took on more of a sneer as he gulped the liquid down.

'Good boy... you'll find that so much more stimulating than the drink you had last night... you've been a bad boy, haven't you? we'll soon have you behaving correctly.' Baker spluttered into the empty glass as she drew it away.

'What... what do you mean?! Untie me... who the hell are you people?' Rosa grinned as she placed the glass down and enjoyed watching him writhe on his front. She knew his anus would be tingling with fear at her her words, and soon the little aperitif she'd given him would have him hopelessly erect. He gasped in fear as she picked another object from the side, and straddled his body with accomplished elegance. It was then that Baker momentarily thought there were two women, realising the walls of the room were covered with mirrors; his anus was indeed tingling wildly as he saw the smiling woman lift his head and offer a black ball gag to his mouth.

'No!.. stop.. don't do..umpph!!!' Rosa felt the swell of her mature cunt on his firm and youthful back, she sighing with spiteful pleasure on strapping the ball gag nice and tight, enjoying watching his eyes meet with hers in the reflection.

'There! I'm so going to enjoy dominating you... and you'll soon realise you love it too. We'll have no protests, they're not required, nor will they be heeded. You'll only be relieved of the gag when certain services are required of you, and you'll only want it removed due to your desire to beg for chastisement.. within a week or so.' She pulled his head back as far as was comfortable and had him view his predicament while she held a suitably dominant pose, face stern and expressed nicely by her hair being tied in a severe bun. Baker saw himself grunting hopelessly through the gag, bound and captive below the mature woman whose magnificence was already beginning to be appreciated by his inner soul; he tried to fight the shame as his cock began to stir below him, he knew he'd pay dearly for his chauvinism, and her stern smile told him that she would ensure he was relieved of it. She held the pose for a good minute, allowing him to contemplate thoroughly what was to come, enjoying feeling him squirm in fear as the hopelessness of his bound and gagged position dawned on him.

Rosa's arousal was rich indeed at the prospect of seeing him duly broken to obedience, she slipped a finger into the hot wetness of her cunt as it slithered delightfully on his taut back, then placed it under his nose with a sneer. She felt his torso tense as the scent transmitted its message to his loins, and watched his startled eyes close as he tried hard to dismiss the natural excitement it gave him.

'There! You like that smell, don't you. I know you:ll have sampled that from many young ladies via your own fingers, but you'll be taught to worship where it comes from, as any obedient male should. You're going to learn to crave it following discipline, as a reward for training.' She eased herself from his back and enjoyed watching him writhe and struggle helplessly against the bonds, his eyes pleasing her by still showing the defiance that would be caned from him with relish by her and the others, his futile grunting through the gag adding extra spice to her arousal. She pulled his head up by the hair and sneered triumphantly down at him.

'I'll leave you for a while now, to ponder how insulting you were while your cocktail takes full effect. Your training will begin when I return with the others you were so rude to - I'm glad you were, it'll guarantee vigorous and thorough discipline - there's nothing quite so rewarding as punishment duly deserved.' Baker squirmed on the soft bed, the comfort of which only served to tease his predicament further, as he watched her plump and mature figure strut elegantly to the mirrored door, a smile of smug contentment on her face as she disappeared through it. He was left to squirm in fear, yet the actions of the mature woman and the sight of her broad fleshy cheeks and thighs as she sauntered out, tinkered with his erotic inner thoughts as the drink brought his cock to rigidity, his bell-end rubbing at the sheets while he writhed; he knew he'd pay dearly for his arrogance, and the whiff of her cunt with the promise offered, made the bondage perversely appealing despite his rational thought fighting the sensation in defiance of it.

His fear rankled with a strange anticipation as his erect cock throbbed at the sheets for the ten minutes or so he was left alone, then pulsed hard and wanting on the door opening and the cruel laughter of women teasing his ears. His eyes gave a startled greeting to the curt smiles of Rosa, Mimi, and Clarissa who carried a long and ominously flexible cane which she bent, then flicked the air with; the sound alone bringing his balls and anus to a fearful tingling. Mimi and Clarissa's sparse attire matched Rosa's; the plump redheaded Mimi in red chiffon, her huge breasts having the thin material hang from her erect nipples over the corset below which was tied tight to accentuate her womanly bulges, Clarissa in black chiffon and corset which emphasised her more shapely yet equally curvaceous figure. She also wore silky black waist length panties; her excited vulva expressed in an excited camel-toe. All three stood high and undeniably dominant on black stilettos which clicked upon the floor with each step to ring in the changes the three would impose. Clarissa's smile which emphasised her pleasure in brandishing the cane had him writhing on the bed in a futile attempt to escape, his fear bringing contemptuous laughter from her.

'You' re not going anywhere, you're here to learn the truth through thorough and much needed discipline. You must learn to crawl before we allow you to walk.' She grinned as he grunted wildly and squirmed toward the edge of the bed; his raw fear and defiance in the face of hopelessness exciting her.

'I think further restraint is necessary ladies, we want to make each stroke count... and be thoroughly appreciated by both pupil and teachers. We'll have him strapped.' Mimi and Rosa wasted no time, eager to see the commencement of his breaking. The bulbous ginger Mimi shuffling the wriggling male back to the centre of the bed, enjoying viewing her reflection as she placed a knee on the small of his back, posing triumphantly as she held him with her weight, the eroticism of the situation exciting her dominant lust as she watched Rosa lift straps attached to the underside of the bed, the first smartly buckled across his back and bound wrists, the second just above the back of his knees. Baker grunted through the gag, more pleadingly than in anger now; his sense of fear and complete vulnerability to the women enhanced by the straps which restricted his movement, Mimi now softly stroking the exposed cheeks of his buttocks, making him thrust his cock at the sheets - the mixed emotions he felt, bewildering him as the sensations from his bell-end had him almost enjoy his struggling against the tight bondage, his rational mind in acute fear as he murmured pathetic pleas through the gag. Mimi's hand continued to enjoy the the alternate softness and firm tensioning of his flesh as she stood.

'Oh how I'm going to enjoy awarding you a good spanking while some of our guest members watch. You'll soon be conditioned to enjoy that gentle humiliation most readily, your buttocks were made for it... but first your spirit needs to be broken, and broken most thoroughly.' She stepped to the head of the bed where Rosa now stood, lifting his head high by the hair once more, ensuring he had a good view of the three women and his own bewildered face, helpless and knowing he'd pay for his arrogance. Clarissa's cruel smile broadened as she studied his bound body which quivered as she held the cane firmly across his buttocks, the softer flesh absorbing it nicely.

'So... old and ready for the old folks home are we? I'll show you a youthful vigour with the cane which'll soon have you respecting maturity. You'll soon learn to appreciate what turns a real woman on, and it's going to be done with a great deal of pleasure.' Mimi ensured the captive and already penitent male knew her thoughts ran along exactly the same lines too, slipping her fingers between her large thighs to tease at the ginger cunt which pouted below her corseted belly as Clarissa stepped back and postured with the cane.

'...and you'll soon be begging to know the taste of maturity, that tongue you've been so free with will soon know it's true purpose, and will be put to good use under the strictest control.' Rosa held his head high as Mimi wiped her fingers under his nose, the delicious scent making his cock bone as he squirmed in a quandary at his opposing feelings. With his head held high, so he would see all three women and witness his own misery, Rosa looked into his startled eyes and sneered with contempt.

'Oh do begin Clarissa, I so want to see his tears of defeat before he spends for the first time in submission.' The cruel delight in her tone had Baker's heart racing in fear... and his cock pulsing stiff in a cruel irony, as he stared at his own bewildered face and feared the cold truth that he'd be changed forever. Clarissa placed one arm on hip, and with legs slightly apart to air her excited cunt, brought the cane down hard with a smile of supreme contentment. Baker tensed as he watched the mature woman bring the cane down, his anus tingling wildly at the sound of it cutting the air, and let out a pitiful cry through the gag as the rod impacted against his flesh with a crack which delighted the three women. He writhed in pain as Clarissa enjoyed seeing the red line blossom across his cheeks, inviting her pure sadism and a rapid repeat of the application which had Baker try to push his face down to avoid seeing his own painful humiliation. Rosa sneered and held his head firm, pulling it back a little further to ensure he could also see the pleasure on her and Mimi's faces as Clarrisa filled the room with the sweet sound of the cane.

Miranda moaned with a deeply erotic satisfaction on witnessing Baker's just and rewarding punishment, the pet's tongue rasping at the budding clitoris as her ever growing dominant streak was indulged by the spectacle. She pushed the pet's face down impatiently and raised her broad thighs slightly, inviting his tongue to the sticky tang of her arsehole which he gratefully indulged; his rigid cock dribbling pre-cum at the lush taste and warmth of her spicy anus as it slipped into the soft pucker, his own sense of submission heightened admirably as she nursed her clitoris with two fingers to the dull echoing of the cane heard within the covert room. Miranda sighed with exquisite pleasure on her first orgasm at Baker's expense flushing through her entire body, enhanced by the long overdue service of an obedient male's tongue probing subserviently at her anus with a willing indulgence of its own, his nose sniffing wildly at the delightful mixtures of scents and tastes while it nestled between the ample globes of her soft flesh. He was dominated by her superb stature alone, and yearned to masturbate at her delight in the caning.

Baker could not escape the pain nor his witnessing his own humiliation, and Clarissa was true to her word in serving punishment most vigorously, the delicious sweeps of the cane and the sharp crack of impact against soft flesh soon reducing him to tears. His misery was compounded by the cruel smiles of satisfaction from Rosa and Mimi as they watched the contortions of his face while the tears ran down his cheeks, knowing he'd soon succumb to another sensation which would humiliate him exquisitely, due to to the aid of the drug and his writhing in bondage under a feminine dominance he would be taught to desire above anything. Rosa slipped her fingers through the hot cleft of her mature cunt, treating Bakers nose to the rich arousal of her wetness as she gently wiped the length of them under his nostrils, the juices of her excitement mingling with his tears. She sneered and looked to Clarissa.

'He cries like a baby Clarissa, have him bawl like the five year old he is inside - he's almost ready to show defeat, but he needs more encouragement!' Clarissa was already ardent in her task in applying a sound thrashing of the cocky young male, needing no impetus to increase her sadism. His curt rudeness and arrogance had earned him a thorough caning, and her sheer delight at reducing him to tears was just the introduction to his breaking; the erotic pleasure it awarded her had her cunt soaking the crotch of her panties as she whipped the cane to his flesh vigorously, and watched him writhe as the sting of each stroke warped through the striped and cut buttocks which jerked and humped as his tears flowed.

Baker could neither escape the sheer pleasure on the women's faces as he was punished; it served to tinker with his emotions as there was not the raw anger or hatred that he his verbal abuse had warranted. Their cruel pleasure was clinical and Clarissa's strokes were applied with feminine elegance rather than fury; the calm smiles of the women as each cut broke upon his flesh told him that his complete surrender to their control was inevitable, he had expected to be taught a short sharp lesson for his arrogance, but now knew they truly meant to enslave him. The resignation to complete helplessness brought a lush relief through his tears, and Rosa's recognition of this brought a delighted sneer to her face which made his cock pulse and thrust with a strange excitement at her reading his tortured mind. Mimi also gave a look of smug satisfaction at his tearful torment, she was so looking forward to having her ample arse licked in obedience by him. Rosa nodded to Clarissa.

'He's close to knowing his first step to correction, just that little extra required to have him know what he'll learn to desire.' Baker writhed and humped at the mattress, fighting to hold onto what little defiance he had, on the cessation of strokes. He would soon cede any notion of rebelliousness; as the immediate stinging subsided, his cock boned as he watched the shapely mature figure of Clarissa ease down her waist length black satin panties, then scoop them up with the cane as she stepped elegantly out of them. His eyes flitted between the smiling Rosa's acceptance of the garment, and the now exposed cunt and superbly rounded arse cheeks displayed by Clarissa as she flexed and posed with the cane again. She grinned supremely as her hot cunt was aired; Baker would now sample the essence of her excitement. Rosa showed him the wet and messy gusset as Mimi held his head high to ensure he viewed his own misery of defeat. He baulked and grunted through the gag as the highly scented gusset was eased over his nose with delight by the stern woman.

'Now you know the scent of the woman who's caning you - see how excited she is at correcting your rude arrogance! You'll show us your recognition of how you're beginning to enjoy it now, you can't hide it anymore.' Baker watched his own reflection with a true sense of defeat as the rich spice of the silky black gusset had his balls tingling immediately, and he felt himself automatically lift his buttocks to greet the cane that Clarissa postured with once again. As soon as the room was filled with the song of the cane again, his defeated ego was filled with pure shame as his balls announced the impending lush pleasure of an enforced orgasm, the just smiles of the women and the sharp sting of the cane as he thrust in bondage and was forcibly made to view his own tears; brought to book for his own chauvinistic words and paying dearly for them.

12