Awakening Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda was amazed by the appearance of the women who gathered round her, each dressed provocatively in tight satins and leathers, corsets and seamed stockings, each sporting a cane, whip or crop. Their transformation eased her into a surreal new world, which Mimi perpetuated as she took her hand. She had looked enticing and forward enough the night before, but now the 60 year old woman belied her years completely, and did so most convincingly; her plump form was expressed magnificently in a black satin bodice which displayed the pale flesh of her ample cleavage, lightly freckled. Her auburn hair was tied back in a pony tail and her lips glossed cherry red with her eyes lined in black, giving her a very stern appearance. The bodice accentuated her broad hips wonderfully, along with her full arse tightly clad in a leather skirt from which her legs in black seamed nylon went down gracefully to exquisite stilettos.

'We like to get ourselves in the mood for our evening out, all the ladies here have something a little more comfortable to slip into when we go to the Alhambra, but as so often at Rosa's, we have a male to be shown his place; he'll give us an appetite for a fresh conquest, and we all hope it'll do the same for you too.' Miranda's heart raced as she was taken to a central position in the soft leather seating amongst the women, her cunt moistening as Clarissa strutted over to the kneeling Parker and led him to the middle of the floorspace.

His cock rose stiff as the stern woman released her skirt to reveal black pantie hose, the other women sat watching with their own cunts nicely aroused as they waited for his humiliation to begin, Miranda already transfixed by the male's unbending obedience to the superb Clarissa. She stepped closer to the male and grinned wickedly as the kneeling and naked male dared to crane his neck, trying to sniff at her cunt. She slapped his face, bringing smiles of contentment from the other women, then removed her blouse to reveal gently sagging breasts, her nipples poking hard.

'We shall play the 'shoot for the cane' game today; I want our young guest to see how keen you are to be thrashed by any one of the ladies here.' She slapped his face hard again, the pleasure on her face unmistakable as she did so.

'This is Parker, he is typical of all males as with your Baker; he was once brash, rude and downright chauvinistic.' She slapped his face again to command his full attention which had been distracted by the mature and just as equally erotically turned out women who laid a large sheet of paper from a demo board out behind Clarissa, and each eagerly place a line across it bearing their name. Miranda's cunt now began to tingle as she saw the red faced male offer his face for a further slap, his cock boning erect. She slapped him again and pulled his face into her cunt, which was now moist with arousal, Miranda watching his chest inflate as he sniffed at the dominant woman's scent, his bell-end now beginning to dribble pre-cum. She grinned triumphantly as she pulled his head back again.

'What are you now Parker?' He blurted out his reply with a lust that Miranda could taste, making her cunt tingle as the pleasure of him being belittled began to please an erotic side within her, not experienced before.

'I am obedient to all women and will know the pleasure of their superiority.' Clarissa laughed cruelly as he barked out the response he had been taught to humiliate himself with.

'And how did you learn to know that truth?' Miranda watched as he felt the eyes of the other women on him, and heard the submissive pleasure in his voice as he responded.

'You dominated me Mistress Clarissa.' She took much pleasure in slapping his face yet again.

'Oh yes, I dominated you most satisfactorily, but did you want it at the time?' Parker looked at her with a reverence, as though she had been his very creator, or saviour.

'No Mistress, I had to be taught to know my place, to know the pleasure of serving women.' Clarissa smiled with cruel satisfaction.

'Yes Parker, you were very stubborn and had to be caned and whipped into submission; it gave me and some of the other ladies here much pleasure in crushing your will and having you realise that serving women is the natural order of things for a male, and that your constant pain and humiliation is the source of all pleasure.' Her satisfied look of triumph over the subservient male was followed by a smiling glance toward Miranda.

'This is how I intend to see that prig Baker. The moment I saw him, I wanted to have him at my feet, begging for the cane. Parker here was oh so similar in his chauvinistic attitude, and the breaking of a male is so pleasurable. Once broken, that pleasure is perpetual, having them reminded of the way they were and what they are now reduced to is an endless thrill, and one I hope you too will soon learn to enjoy.' She gave the servile male a final harsh slap across the face, making her full breasts wobble to further tantalise the obedient male with her womanly presence, then turned and backed her shapely mature arse into his face, bending slightly to give him the full benefit of her delightfully rounded cheeks. He sniffed at the tang of her arsehole, cock pulsing stiff and waiting on her command as the elegant dominatrix clasped her high heels together and one of the other mature onlookers moved the marked sheet up to her toes.

Clarissa eased her cheeks apart and felt his nose press the sheer black nylon up against her pucker.

'Get that cock between my calves! You'll earn that caning now.' Miranda watched with increasing excitement as the male spread his thighs to lower himself and eased his rigid cock between her taut lower calves with an audible gasp of pleasure. The watching women laughed at his eagerness to disgrace himself, some strutted with their canes, cutting the air to encourage the wasting of his seed in submission, others just taunted the male they had also known in his former arrogance, enjoying his thorough humiliation.

Clarissa kept her elegant high heels close together as Parker thrust his cock between the taut back nylon of her calves as she smiled with spite.

'Which of the ladies will have the pleasure of caning you while our guest watches Parker? I know how you love to be humiliated while a new woman sees the confirmation of your submission, maybe we'll have her cane you too.' She laughed as he moaned into her arse and jerked back and forth eagerly, the pleasure building rapidly as he thought on being thrashed by one of the stricter matriarchs who had placed their name on the sheet. Miranda's cunt tingled as she watched the ladies twitching and flexing canes in anticipation, smiling as the male wantonly humiliated himself as he jerked between Clarissa's legs; her thoughts excited by the idea of it being her there with Baker working himself toward a caning. Something stirred deep within her as she compared the way the gentle looking women had appeared to her at the bar, and how each of them seemed so supremely dominant now.

Suitably attired in black nylon and tight leather skirts, each had enjoyed reducing Parker to the obedient and humiliated pet he now was, each lusted for the opportunity to maintain his lowly status with the canes they brandished. It was obvious that Parker had been taken down to a level he could not escape from, neither did he want to; he was doomed to thrive on a regime of punishment and humiliation which he had been harshly taught to accept as his place below the women, and now he was a beaten cur and yearned to be punished.

The women's fervour grew steadily as Parker's cock began to thrust rigorously between the mature woman's legs, the pleasurable sensation of his bell-end being teased by the nylon intoxicating him like a drug and having him wallow in utter submission to the woman who had dominated him so thoroughly; he was a helpless and servile cur to her power, each stroke of his captive cock accompanied by a sniff of her arsehole, taking him further down. His humiliation became sublime as he felt the women's eyes cast their delicious scorn on his weakness, one of whom would soon punish his flesh for showing the pleasure of his submission. His balls tingled in glorious defeat as he jerked his hips upward, Clarissa laughing as he moaned in ecstasy, his cock thrusting hard between her legs and pulsing a jet of hot semen across the sheet; the women enhancing the intensity of his orgasm by sneering and commenting on how pathetic he was, as he wasted the minor potency of his masculinity, his seed splattering across the sheet and rendered useless to the delight of the women.

Miranda was now completely captivated by the carnal atmosphere as she witnessed the abject pleasure of the women, so clear on their faces at the male's humiliation, his generous emissions of hot semen as he bucked and sniffed in obedience to his Mistress, bringing her to full arousal. She could sense Parker's cringing lust to know the cane as he pumped loops of semen, the sound of each jet of seed's arrival to the paper announcing the punishment to come, his vigour in sending it to the victorious name matched by the women's anticipation as they watched to see if theirs was the line his orgasm in utter defeat had reached. Clarissa's look of contented spite was supreme as she noted Miranda's pleasured gaze while the male grunted in the ecstasy of his surrender.

'Earn the cane Parker, know your place. I'm impatient to see you thrashed.' Her words brought Parker to a divine crescendo as she pushed her anus tight against his nose, the remnants of his hot delivery dribbling down the black nylon to her black stilettos as he wallowed in utter submission to feminine dominance. His anus tingled gloriously as he rested, his cock poking up through his mistress's calves as he had been taught, spent and symbolising its defeat to a greater power as it dribbled in surrender. Clarissa grinned as she squeezed her legs together, easing the remnants of come from his cock and making him gasp, while the women pulled the sheet away, eager to see who would cane him.

With hair in a bun, severe glasses, her softly sagging breasts displaying erect nipples through a white silk blouse, Amanda Barratt flexed her cane in triumph, and the others reluctantly congratulated her; now in her mid sixties, Amanda had entered into a new lease of life on becoming acquainted with Clarissa. She had stumbled through a difficult marriage with a wayward husband and had never been allowed to express her covert dominant desires; on becoming a widow, she was now able to enjoy the spite she had for all males, her confidence boosted by Clarissa on having her realise that she was very attractive to certain males. She had been amazed on how younger men introduced to her, leashed and naked by Clarissa, had eagerly begged to be dominated by her, and she had obliged them with an enthusiasm that grew stronger with each stroke of the cane, and each worship of her hotly aroused cunt that followed. Miranda's own arousal teased at this new pleasure, as she watched the delight in the plump but elegant woman's eyes as she released her leather skirt to reveal a smoothly shaven cunt which Parker would pay homage to after a caning.

Clarissa stood hands on hips, in triumphant contentment as Parker licked his own semen from her shoes, and smiled at Miranda.

'I want to see Baker in this position. You will not believe the thrill it will give you to hear the pleasure of the women when he shoots his seed willingly in surrender for the first time. He'll spend his seed many times on his way to that event, but there is nothing like his surrender on our terms for the first time; I want it to be you who confirms his submission.' She grinned with pleasure as Parker obediently licked the last of his mess from her shoes and looked up to see who would cane him. Amanda stood with her legs tight together, perched on the stilettos which had become her symbol of freedom, her juiced cunt bulging as she pointed her cane at the leather couch which had seen Parker's tears many times. Clarissa lifted her head pompously and addressed the excited feminine audience.

'Parker will now enjoy the cane, but who is keen to see fresh meat brought to book?' The women were unanimous in their reception of the idea; each clapping and chattering their enthusiasm for seeing another male broken, in their succinctly feminine manner, as Amanda watched Parker lay over the arm of the couch.

'Most of you have all been treated to the chauvinistic insolence shown by Baker at the bar the other night; he is ripe for learning his correct position and his situation is ideal. I am pleased to announce Baker as our next project, he will become our youngest member's pet and we'll have him realise his place below her.' Miranda blushed slightly as the women turned to her and gave a delighted applause, but her cunt tingled as her confidence grew at the thought of the sweet revenge she would know, and the sight of Parker's cock stiffening to a full erection as he slid over the soft leather couch confirmed that this was no fantasy; her dominant side was being awakened and the lush thought of seeing Baker know the same submission thrilled her. Clarissa smiled at Amanda.

'Think of what Baker said when you thrash Parker Amanda, have him pay for the arrogance of masculinity which will be crushed; show Miranda how a trained male will spend under utter submission to the power of a woman.' Parker's crushing submission now took him to a divine level as he now knew he would be caned until he spent while the younger woman new to the fold enjoyed his pain, the fresh thrill of the humiliation made his cock bone against the soft leather as he prepared to know the cut of the cane; he would send his seed to the upholstery in a very short time indeed, and as he meekly lifted his head to witness the pleasure of the women, he yearned to know the severest strokes from Amanda.

Amanda placed one hand on hip, and the room was quickly filled with the sweet sound of the cane, her cunt buzzing as Parker bucked and cried out under each punishing stroke, the women enjoying his tears as his flesh bounced under the impact, making him thrust his cock against the leather. After no more than twelve strokes his moans were met with rich applause from the women as Amanda earned the surrender of his balls with some satisfaction, bringing the cane down hard as he readily delivered a second defeated sample of his cream in utter submission. Miranda was enthralled as the owned male was allowed down, his abject humiliation magnified by the sneering women and made to lick his mess from the leather which he did so eagerly, before being led away on all fours between those satisfied women, to service Amanda's cunt in a bedroom. Her mind now had but one objective; she would see Baker do the same.

Rosa smiled as she watched the male led away and took Miranda's hand leading her toward the stairs with Clarissa and Mimi following.

'Come, let's see what we have for you to express those curves this evening.' Miranda watched as Amanda ascended the stairs above her, Parker following on a leash in complete obedience, the younger woman relishing the complete control held so naturally over him. At the top of the stairs Miranda and the other woman smiled as Amanda sternly pointed him to one of the many bedroom doors; he kissed her feet then opened the door for her. He waited obediently outside silently until the click of Amanda's fingers summoned him in, where he would service her cunt with his tongue.

Rosa led the plump girl and the women to her main bedroom, smiling as she watched Miranda's jaw drop at the lavishly appointed room with its huge bed in black silk, many instruments of torture lining one wall, and an arch to a seemingly endless walk-in wardrobe filled with costumes. The male from the evening before knelt by the arch, blushing with a mixture of shame and pleasure as the women smiled at the French maid's outfit he had made to wear. Rosa looked at him sternly and clicked her fingers, pointing to her feet. Clarissa smiled as he moved urgently to her feet on all fours and kissed them, showing his total awe of her dominance over him.

'I see his training is coming along nicely; seeing his breaking has been so pleasing.' Rosa grinned as she pointed him to the other women's feet, Miranda's cunt tingling as she noted his erect cock poking from beneath the lacy frill of his outfit.

'Oh he's enjoyed his journey immensely too; tell the ladies how you like to be made to come when wearing your maid's outfit boy.' His blush intensified as he was ordered to humiliate himself, his cock lifting the frill of the skirt to reveal his innermost and true desire.

'I like to be caned on the silk Mistress...' Rosa cut in with a delighted sneer.

'Caned until you come, caned dressed as a girl, and caned until you acknowledge your place below all women.' The women laughed, making his cock bob stiff as he enjoyed the humiliation of their spite.

'You'll be put to good use today, you'll be a dress maid and help us with choosing an outfit for this evening; maybe we'll have her cane you while we watch, you'd like that wouldn't you?' Miranda's heart jumped awkwardly, but her cunt bulged as she contemplated physically dominating a male; she could not deny the new pleasure she was beginning to embrace. The male felt no such hesitation, his cock had stiffened immediately he had seen the plump young woman last night; being caned by her till he came while dressed as a maid and witnessed by his Mistress and other dominant women would award him a lushly submissive orgasm. He bowed his head and tried to conceal his eagerness.

'Yes Mistress, I would willingly endure that punishment.' The women grinned as he was ushered toward the wardrobe by his curvaceous and stern Mistress with a cane, while Clarissa and Mimi had Miranda strip to her underwear. Rosa grinned as she saw the perfect black dress hanging amongst her outfits, clicking her fingers and having the maid take it and lay it over the bed. His cock bobbed to a full salute as he was then maid to kneel facing the lush curves of Miranda. Her breasts heaved as Rosa handed her a cane then barked at the kneeling maid.

'Over the bed! You'll spend for our guest now.' The women gently ushered her forward with smiles as the feminised male lay over the bed, his bare arse poking invitingly below the frill of his dress.

'You'll enjoy this so much, it will help build your taste for dominance, trust us.' Miranda stood and felt the weight and flexibility of the cane, her grip on it making her cunt tingle. Rosa grinned.

'Now Miranda, show him his place.'

12