Awakening My Denise

Story Info
Paul awakens his lover pleasurably.
1.4k words
4.29
19.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
317 Followers

Paul stirred from a deep slumber, awakened not by sound, it was a quiet Sunday morning, their bedroom's available light subdued by thick closed drapes. His heavy eyelids fluttered open, momentarily remembering the dream of being on a raft surrounded by water. The urgent need to pee painfully prompted the naked man to get up.

Spooned next to her woman, he swung his legs around, stood on the deep carpeting and stretched like a cat. Just like a typical woman, he thought looking at her fetal position, directly in the middle of the bed. Paul drank in the sight of Denise's long curly brown hair splayed against the pillowcase, toned arms and legs and mouth partially open, zonked out carelessly. Only her feet were covered under their red satin sheets.

Paul loved to privately stare at Denise's nakedness while she was deep in sleep but the bathroom beckoned. He padded noiselessly into the adjacent room, casually stood and emptied his screaming bladder with great relief. Shaking himself, Paul realized how deliciously sore his penis was, recollecting how he'd roughly pounded into his lover again and again and hadn't she asked for that attention?

He smiled at the tousled hair in the mirror and the dark hickey near his collarbone, silently smirking, did he ask for that also? Paul swished a capful of Listerine and spat into the sink, wiping his lips with the dark blue hand towel. His nipples ached from Denise's attention. The thought of going back to sleep was quickly erased; Paul had something better in mind.

Reaching into the medicine cabinet, he retrieved the bottle of sensual massage oil, its tangerine flavour agreeably tasty and sinfully worked wonders on every area of skin and this morning would be Denise's unsuspecting pussy.

Full daybreak was an hour away as Paul slowly walked to the edge of the king sized bed, his mind's camera flicking away at the peaceful naked woman that had now rolled onto her back, exposed for his delight. Perfect, he mumbled. Her soft full breasts, the whitened bikini line around her crotch, freckles near her nose, smooth legs...he'd save the images.

He squeezed a liberal amount, filling his palm with the sweet oil and gently eased onto the bed, carefully lying next to his lover who didn't move a muscle. Paul's hand leisurely hovered atop Denise's genitals, his fingers sprinkling the warmed oil across her unsuspecting Venus. He waited for a reaction and deep in la-la land, there wasn't one.

Paul's index finger carefully reached down and spread oil into her lush forest, painting Denise's delicate nether lips which caused a miniscule stir. As his finger smoothed along smooth petals, Denise sighed and he watched in wonderment as her legs opened wider.

Holding his breath Paul patiently waited a few seconds then poured more of the liquid into his hand and continued to anoint her sex. Paul's fingers now began to massage her soft vulva. Denise's right knee imperceptibly twitched and she mumbled something quite incoherent. He smiled as his fingers easily cupped her mons, a perfect fit.

With the greatest of care, Paul's oiled digits pressed between her lips and used a slow, masturbating motion against her clitoris. He felt it start to grow and he felt the power: the power to make her hard even when asleep. She was at his mercy and Paul watched, blood coursing into her stiffening clit, she grew, his fingers relentlessly controlling.

Denise's head lolled to the side and he purposely moved his hand away. Her glistening vagina pulsed through the thick mane of reddish pubic hair and Paul selfishly wondered what she could be dreaming.

It was a maze...a freaking labyrinth...this one story motel that seemed to stretch on and on. And how the hell did I get up here in New Hampshire? I just wanted to go to the beach and now I'm searching...where is he? He flirted with me, back by the pool, coal black eyes, tight Speed-o, beautiful ass and he winked at me. Daring me...no wonder I'm roaming around these halls horny and looking for his room.

Staring at Denise's sex, Paul was amazed at its artistic, feminine shape. He drizzled more of the oil into his hand, Denise's real estate had puffed out. He loved playing with her, secretly wishing he had a pussy of his own, new anatomy that he could explore and play with for hours, eliciting such pleasure. Paul's fingers found a rhythm, stroking the bulbous pearl, gliding and smearing the lubricant. Denise's hips uncontrollably lurched upwards into the slickness and he moved his hand away, again.

Christ...I'm buck naked. What if someone sees me? Do I really care? 234...236...238...I can't seem to remember the number on that red plastic key he flashed. Hold on. Wasn't he with a girl? They looked like they were married or...here it is. 238, yeah. Knock, knock. He's naked. His kisses are wet and wanton. I can smell his masculinity. We're on the bed and my cunt is practically dripping. His name is Edward and he looks at me asking, "Aren't you afraid...that your husband will catch us? He's not in this dream Denise...c'mon...open your legs...please?"

Paul gently pulled her pubes, knowing his Denise likes that type of attention, his own heart beating quicker, his own arousal seeping pre-cum. He spills two more droplets on the sensitive hood, adding to the already very shiny clit. Paul's thumb and index finger encircle Denise's feminine shaft. Lustfully he ogles her swollen pearl, like a marble Greek goddess. Paul's wet tongue lewdly taps along the digit, tasting her tangerine womanhood. Asleep and visibly aroused, Denise moans aloud and Paul purposely, maddeningly moved his hand and lips away.

Can't remember being this horny. God I need to fuck, need release. Edward's a great kisser, his tongue is deep and he's whispering in my ear. "You make me so hot. Why can't you be single?" I'm pushing my cunt near his crotch. Why the hell can't I find his cock? It's so near...so close...please?

He stared. Denise's ass was moving, as if she were fucking someone or trying to. She was close, he knew that. Her inner lips were dark red, almost magenta. Carefully now, Paul positioned himself between her legs. His left hand neatly fitting under her cushioned ass. Two fingers entering her moistened quim easily. The fingers of his right hand caressed her pussy, hot to the touch.

"I'm not going to let go this time..."He whispered barely audible in the hushed room. The desire to crawl up and fuck his beautiful creature was almost overwhelming. Paul's face flushed as his oiled fingers swirled quicker. Denise's breasts rose and fell, their combined laboured breathing, somehow synchronized. His tireless wrist bringing her closer and closer.

Ahh. There it is. You're finally inside me! Oh yes. Your huge cock filling me...you're so hard! Fuck me, yes, oh god you're so big! Don't stop...I need to cum...I'm going to cum...

He loved all of her, unconditionally. Paul felt the power of Denise's orgasm begin to build, her tummy muscles tightening, her skin flushed and he controlled it. Hard as a pebble, her clitoris swelled against his insistent fingers, Paul's cock ached while he expertly masturbated her.

Denise gripped the nearby sheet and her eyes fluttered open as the first searing wave of pure pleasure wound through her stunned body and their eyes met, their souls touching.

"Paul! Ohh...fuck-k-k..." Witnessing her delightful shock, Paul calmly slowed his strokes, staring at Denise's unabashed passion kindling. Thick, silky fluids anointed Paul's fingers. Her entire torso stiffened in pure delight, sinews stretching, riding the ecstatic moment.

"Ohh....my god...argggggggh-h-h-h-h-h!" She bellowed, Paul's unceasing oiled fingers bringing forth every ounce of pleasure, sending her into a crescendo of exhilaration. His fingers fucked deep, pushing, wanting it all. Wedging herself against the wet spot upon the mattress, unable to speak, she groaned unashamed. It seemed the room was spinning and she gulped deep breaths as the content, sought after release bounced around her insides.

"Fuck. Oh...fuck...Paul...wh...what a..."

"What a way...to start the day? Is that what you're trying to say? Did I send you...somewhere?" He smiled down at his spent woman, milking the last remnant of pleasure, sensing her lovely surrender. Paul brought his fingers to his mouth, licking the froth of Denise's sumptuous essence.

"Mmm...you're sweet. Did anyone ever tell you that?" He winked, licking his lips and stretched out along her side. Paul rubbed her breasts and nipples, nestling under an outstretched arm.

"I love you...I always have..." She purred happily.

"Baby, oh baby. You're the best...you know that. And I love you so much...so much..." Her eyes were already closed.

~To Be Continued~

writedoctor
writedoctor
317 Followers