Awakening My Wife's Sexual Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
Michelle decides time has come to sample other cocks.
6.8k words
3.76
112.5k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fictional story was inspired by a discussion I had with handyandy666620 and I want to thank him for helping me by giving me the inspiration to write it. I suspect in the coming weeks there should be a follow-up story to this. Next, this story does deviate somewhat from my typical story since it does involve adultery and reluctance. Anyone who is put off by either should choose not to read this story. Finally it my hope that you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*

Standing on the deck, as the ferry enters Rotterdam port, I can see the darkness fighting to stay as the sun takes command forcing the darkness to break its grip on the night and dissipates the remaining fog. This time of day reminds me a lot of where I stand in my relationship with my wife and I am feeling as though it is entering a new chapter. This feeling is born from the events that transpired last light. In order to understand what I am saying, I need to begin from the beginning when things began changing in June.

June 2011 is the point where I noticed things changing between my wife, Michelle, and myself, Andy. Michelle has two sides, a very passive side that is very conservative and another side that can be quite sexually adventurous. If I were to say, up until last night her passive side is the side is more dominant side. This side displays itself by her refusal to initiate sex and her relying on me to please her during sex. Since she relies on me to be the dominate one this has caused some issues for us. However it would be unfair for me to leave a one sided image of my wife. There are times when she struggles with her passive side and her more adventurous side takes control. The more adventurous side, was prevalent when we first were married by having a threesomes and experimenting with an open relationship. Even after her conservative side took control, a few years after being married, there are moments where her adventurous side shows. Typically this side show when we are out, she will begin flirting with guys or we will discuss her fucking another guy with us taking steps towards fucking another guy before she change her mind. Another of the adventurous side taking over is last night and I will get to last night, shortly. If you were to ask me why Michelle has a conflict between these two sides, my feeling, it has to do more with our familiarity with each other, building a life together and things becoming routine.

Likewise, if you were to ask me, if I am similar to my wife in regarding sex, I would say in most ways no. I would describe myself as someone who is more sexually adventurous and more willing push the boundaries. In our relationship, I am the one who suggests new things, and I am the one willing to try new things in order to keep our relationship exciting. Conversely, in some ways I am like my wife. Since it can be argued I am resistant to change. Being resistant to change, I feel, is a form of passiveness whereby you fight the change by refusing to change. Reason why I say this, I am trying to get my wife to try again the idea of fucking another guy and this is something she did early in our relationship. The desire, of fucking another guy, can be said is a way to hold onto the past and thereby resisting any change. By holding onto this fantasy, I am able to hold onto the past and passively fight changing. In some ways I feel Michelle's two sides is her struggle against changing. It may seem as though, struggling to hold on to the past is a sign of problems in the relationship. However, it is my feeling, our relationship is not in trouble. Instead I feel we are trying to recapture a free time in our lives, to share that experience once again and to fight the feeling that both of us have already lived more than half of our lives.

Getting back to where things started changing in June 2011, if I remember correctly it was around 15 June. The day was a typical summer day; sunny, hot and Michelle was lying outside in the front yard wearing her provocatively cut black spaghetti string bikini that barely covers her perfectly sized 36C size breasts. When she lays on her, back wearing her black bikini, the outline of her nipple can be seen through her bikini top and when the sun shines on her just right in that top, she looks like a model in mans magazine. Granted Michelle is not in her 20s; however her face shows no signs of ageing, her brunette hair looks natural, and her petite build still looks as though it belongs to someone in their early twenties.

On that day, John a 40 something single black man with a receding hairline, who is average in height, and expanding waistline moved across the street from us. I cannot think of a feature that I stands out that would make him attractive to a woman and in many ways I would say he was unattractive to a woman. Nonetheless, there was something about him that seem to attract Michelle.

I was outside, standing between our house and our neighbour's property, doing some yard work and to watch Michelle's reaction to our new neighbor. My position prevented Michelle from seeing me but I was able to see John bringing in his boxes. Nonetheless I was standing far enough from him where I was not noticeable unless he was specifically looking for me. The layout of the street helped by providing me the necessary cover and the opportunity to observe. Our street is barely wide enough for two way traffic, making parking difficult but easy enough to know what is going on with your neighbors. It was obvious from the rental truck parked outside that John was doing the move himself into his two bedroom split foyer house. From the lack of furniture, the fact that his t-shirt riding half-way up his fat belly, and the limited kitchen supplies, John appeared to be recently divorced who is making a new start for himself.

As he was bringing his stuff in he caught a glimpse of Michelle laying outside, "Hi neighbour, maybe you would like to come over for a drink later after I finish bringing in my junk."

"No thanks, I am married."

"Being married does not mean you cannot come over for a drink and have some fun. If you want you can bring your husband."

"I know, my husband is most likely inside taking a nap. Maybe some other time," Michelle said in a very fast and high pitched voice.

With that statement I knew she would be coming in soon. Those words, "Maybe some other time," tells me she is using those words to avoid talking to him further thereby ending the conversation with him. Essentially, she uses that phrase and tone on guys that try to flirt with her in order to let them know she is not interested. It is something she finds works for her and she used that line while we were experimenting with our open relationship. Personally, I feel, it is her way of avoiding the situation by not having to say, "Sorry, not interested," or "Can we talk about something else." Whatever the reason, I know I need to hide the fact I heard the conversation and be nonchalant as possible. If she knew I heard it she will become embarrassed and will she will become argumentative in order not to discuss it. This meant, I need to quickly finish my yard work in order to keep Michelle from knowing I heard the conversation and I was spying on her. When she came in I causally said, "Hi, it looks as though we have new neighbours?".

"Yes, he is about our age, black, and I have not seen a wife, yet. So, I am assuming he is single."

Hearing her trying to restrain her enthusiasm when she said he was black I tried to push the idea, "Black, great. Maybe, you should go over and be friendly. I know how much you have wanted a black guy."

"Yeah! In the bedroom I may have said that but that is a fantasy. In reality I am married and I am a good girl. I am not a slut. I do not do that!" Angrily she said, "You need to get that idea out of your head this minute!"

"Okay, geeze, forgive me! I was just saying..."

"I know you would love to have me fuck another guy for you but it is never going to happen. We had our fun several years ago when we could fuck others but that it is in the past. I hope you get that idea quickly out of your head and I hope it is the last time I hear it," she said in a forceful and demanding way.

At that point I knew encouraging her to consider the idea was not going to work and I had to think of another plan. I knew if I pushed the idea she would retaliate by resisting any advances on her to have sex and it would be weeks before we had sex again. Also if I push the idea, I know she will get angry for no reason and begin fights me for no other reason than to have a fight. This would create a lot of unnecessary problems in the relationship that could be avoided. For me, my approach has to be carefully thought out and she needs time to forget about this conversation, otherwise she will become even more entrenched in her position.

About two weeks after that conversation Michelle unexpectedly said, "I am going over to John's for a moment, to see if he has an edge trimmer so that I get some trimming done and get some sun." From experience, I knew doing yard work, especially trimming along the edges meant that she will be bending over in an effort show off her body in the blue tube top that nicely exposed her cleavage and Daisy Duke jean shorts that accented her shapely apple shaped ass.

"Great, see you soon." I said in a casual way in order to allow me, the chance to think about how to build upon the visit and move things towards the fantasy. I could see her standing knocking at John's door and my mind began to fantasize about her "real reason" for being there. A few moments later I could see John opening the door and mind began racing even faster. The thought of what she could be doing made me curious so I went outside, in order to see and hear any part of their conversation since John had left the door open. Leaving the door open, I am assuming, is John's way to keep the house cool without having to run fans or pulling down shades to block the sun.

"Nice to see you again. I like that tube top and shorts you are wearing. It makes you look young and very desirable."

"Oh thank you," Michelle said in a giddily girlish laugh. "I came over to see if I could borrow a trimmer to trim the edge of the lawn after I mow it?"

"Before getting it, how about that drink I was asking about?"

"No, really I shouldn't."

"Oh come on, a glass of wine and you will be out the door in less than 10 minutes. It will give me a chance to meet one of my neighbors"

"Really I can't. My husband is expecting me back. I told him only a few minutes and if I do not hurry back then he will begin to wonder what I am doing."

"Your husband sounds a bit of an ass, if you ask me. Why do you need to check-in with him?"

"I don't need to check-in with him but he worries if I say I will be right back then I do not return. If you pour me a half a glass but then I gotta go."

"Great." I could see John moving towards Michelle with the glass of wine and as he hand her the glass, he appears to try to touch Michelle's inner thigh.

"Stop that! I said I would have a half a glass of wine. I did not state you could try to cop a feel of my pussy."

"Well, who said you did not want me to touch it? I could tell from the way you were looking at me you wanted me to touch you that way. How would your husband feel if he found out that you came on to me and begged me to touch you like that."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"How do you know?"

"Now, come over here let me have my feel. Otherwise I will tell him you gave me a blow job and that is why it took you that long to come back home." I could see Michelle submitting to him and I knew she would shortly be leaving. I went back inside to wait for her.

About 10 minutes later I could see Michelle slamming the door, running across the street with the trimmer, and when she came in she said, in a very hurried voice sounding as though she was yelling, "What are you looking at?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she said in a hurried and angry voice. Then took a shower and about 10 minutes after the show she said to me, in a calmer voice, " I am going outside!".

After that she went outside and spent a lot of time perfecting her trimming job. To me, her behavior is a sign something is on her mind and I suspect it had something to do with John touching the outside of her pussy. She acted in a similar way during our early exploration with having an open relationship, particularly when she felt guilty about having another male touch her before she decided to have him fuck her. I decided not to approach her about it, since her previous behavior indicated she would not resist any further advances from him and this would mean she would make this fantasy come true. After finishing her trimming she went back to John's and this time she walked in without knocking at the door.

I waited until I knew she would not be returning home right away and once I knew she was there talking with him I only then would go outside. This time I noticed John had left the large living room window open whereby I could see and hear everything. Trying to be discreet as possible, I walked out to see if I could see anything; I could see the kitchen just opposite the living room where I could see and hear both of them. Oddly, I do not know if John was aware leaving his large living room for me or if he is trying to keep the house cool during the hottest time of the year. Given I can see a lot, I suspect, John had done this for my benefit.

"I see you are finished trimming outside and I can see you did a good job."

"Thank you," Michelle nervously laughed.

" I am not finished," said John. "I am I not going to 'beat around the bush' and I will come straight out with this, I want you to give me a blow job, right here and right now."

"Absolutely no, I am not!"

" I find you utterly attractive and I want to experience your. If I have to I will tell your husband that the reason why you keep coming here is because you are cheating on him."

"He knows better."

"Really, all I need to do is to play on the fact your are a slut who is unfaithful and make think the reason why he is not getting any is because you are getting it on the side form someone else."

"I do not care what you think. I love my husband and I am not going to do that."

"Okay, let me make it easier for you. If you do this one thing for me then it will be the last time I ask and if you want I can get you some more wine to help you relax. Otherwise, I will go and tell him right now."

"I need a moment to think," pausing for a moment Michelle does not say anything and everything in the house is quiet until Michelle nervously says, "Okay, get me another glass."

"Good girl, while I am pouring your glass I am going to take off my pants and I would like it if you would strip for me."

"I am not comfortable giving you a blow job and I am only doing it because I feel as though I have no option. However, I am not stripping for you."

"Well then, what is your husband going to think when you come back home with alcohol on your breath? I will tell him we had a few drinks, you got really horny, and you then fucked me out of desperation." At that moment, John began removed his jeans and underwear, exposing his semi-erect 8" uncut cock for Michelle and the warmth of the room kept his balls hanging. Still watching I waited to see what Michelle was going to do before making a run back to the house so that I am not discovered.

"Wow, that is quite large, I do not know if I can take it all at once. I really should not even be considering the idea. Maybe I should go and let you do what you feel you have to do," says Michelle is a sexually playful tone.

"Let me get you another glass of wine to help you relax. I am waiting for you to strip because I want to finger your pussy as you suck me."

"Not a full glass, just a half. You are not going to finger me, all I agreed to was a blow-job." At this point, I knew he wants to fuck her and it is obvious Michelle's resistance to the idea is gone. However, she is making him work for it because she does not want him to think she is easy.

"Drink up. I am going to stand against the counter and I want you to face me."

"Like this?"

"Come closer, I want you to pick up your right leg and balance it on the counter. This will give a great view of your lovely shapely body, it will make it easier for me to feel your perky breasts, and easier access to your pussy."

"Fingering my pussy was not a part of the deal. All I said I said I will do is give you a blow job nothing else. I don't like where this is going and I am leaving."

"How do you expect me to be aroused and enjoy myself? Without being able to feel your response to my hard cock, for me it will be like knowing what a cold wet spaghetti noodle feels like. If you are not willing to go along with the program then I have no problem telling your husband."

Reluctantly lifting her leg up and resting it on the counter she asks, "Like this?"

"Yeah, but do not be so nervous. It is no fun if you cannot let yourself enjoy it."

At that moment I became instantly hard, as I could not believe what I was seeing and I could not believe she was actually going through with it. A part of me wanted to burst in there to protect her, another part of me wanted to run because I was upset, but a big part of me saw this as a very erotic experience. In some ways it is like a car accident on the highway not wanting to look but at the same time feeling the need to looking. In any event I stood their paralyzed by the excitement but afraid of being discovered.

"Now bring your leg down so that I can get you undressed." Slowly he begins to undress Michelle feeing and caressing her breasts before removing her top. Next, John begins to suck on one of her breasts while rolling the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He looks at her saying, "Nice, very nice. You should be proud that you have perfect breasts." At that point I am paralyzed not sure how to respond but I can feel my heart racing as I become more aroused.

"Thank you, I know I will enjoy sucking on that large cock."

John spends the next few minutes enjoying Michelle's breasts before removing her shorts and panties, as Michelle finally submits to his advances before finally submitting to his advances. "You have a great body and I am going to take my time to enjoy it." Finally John reaches over pouring another cup of wine for Michelle, "Here drink some more."

"Any more wine my husband will wonder. This needs to be quick otherwise I am going to have to do a lot of explaining. I cannot smell of cum otherwise he will ask questions."

With that, John takes a moment to absorb the beauty of Michelle. "My, you look gorgeous. I would love to fuck you."

Nervously Michelle responds, "Thanks."

" Don't be afraid, you will find that you will enjoy it if you let yourself to enjoy it. Your erect nipples, your heavy breathing, and your flushed skin tell me that you are beginning to let yourself enjoy this. " Pausing momentarily John continues by saying, "While you are here you will be safe and nothing will hurt you. I suspect your husband might even find what you are doing a turn on for him."

"Even though it is summer, I am a bit cold."

"Nonsense, it is one of the hottest days of the year. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, exhale slowly, and let me do all of the work. All you have do is enjoy."

"I wish my husband would be that in control and make this secure."

"I know, that is why you are here and it is the reason why you are letting me do this to you. From my experience, you want to know what it is like to have another guy seduce you then feel his hard cock deep inside of you."

With that, John begins to feel Michelle again and pays particular attention to her breasts. First he begins to caress them before sucking on her nipple while rubbing the other. As he does that, Michele lets out a moan of please."Great, I can see you are letting yourself enjoy this." Then pulls her into him and as he does he begins to stroke Michelle's inner thigh right by her outer lips,

12