Awakening Obsession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sisyvin1
Sisyvin1
158 Followers

I was too far gone, however, to listen to anything she was saying. I was this close, and I would not be turned away. Neither shame nor guilt had any sway over me any longer, and fear and apprehension were dwarfed beneath my raging desire. I stepped forward, kissing the left side of her throat and moving down her neck to her chest as I sank down on my knees, my hands gliding down her hips to caress the backs of her knees. I was facing the soaked-through front of her pantyhose, and I could begin to catch the scent of her. Entranced, I leaned forward, and slowly drew my tongue up the curve of her lips, getting my first taste of her. I couldn't stop; I ran my tongue along the nylon that formed the last barrier between us. I glanced up at her as she leaned back above me, and I could see that her eyes were open, looking at full-length mirror behind me, watching her son working his tongue between her legs with abandon.

I continued, relishing the taste and feel of friction on my tongue, when I felt her hand interpose itself between me and her sex. I pulled back, panting, frustrated, and desperate. That was when her fingers curled into a fist, red fingernails digging into nylon, and my mother tore open the crotch of her pantyhose. The instant her hand was gone my mouth replaced it, tongue eagerly slipping into her folds, tasting her sex and her sweat. I felt her hand on top of my head, gripping my hair in her fingers, pulling me into her with the strength of her arousal. I slid my hands up to her ass and gripped hard as I continued driving at her with my mouth. Her moans came quicker and louder, and I could feel the thighs on either side of my head tighten, could feel the muscles in them twitching, and with a last wrenching pull of my hair my mother came.

Slowly I pulled away, hands fumbling at the front of my pants, and I drew them down as I stood, flushed, excited, and fully erect. She was leaning back, nearly sitting on the counter, back pressed against the mirror behind her, legs open and still twitching. I stepped forward, slipping a hand under each thigh, and pushed her back slightly on the counter as I lifted her legs and spread them further. Makeup and perfume bottles spilled and rolled across the counter, but we were beyond caring. I pressed myself against her, hesitating, then slowly and deliberately entered her. I shuddered as I slid through her wet and ready sex, inch by inch, until I was buried in her. She gasped and moaned, legs hooking around my waist until she crossed her ankles behind my back, resting her high heels on my ass. I lifted my hands and clawed the bra straps off her shoulders, then grabbed a cup in each hand and pulled them down, exposing her breasts. As we started moving against each other, I began to kiss and squeeze her breasts, kneading them between my hands as I thrust into her. She was again thrusting forward in time with my strokes, her moans of pleasure stoking my fire.

I put my right hand on her back and pulled her forward into a deep kiss, our tongues darting at one another, as she tasted her own juices on my mouth. We broke apart, gasping, only to come together again in another kiss. I wrapped my left arm around her back, pulled her off the counter, and slid my right hand under her ass. Her legs tightened around me as I picked her up, still deep within her, still kissing passionately. I staggered over to the bed and laid her down onto it, her butt on the edge. I leaned back, standing straight up with my knees slightly bent, and resumed my rhythm. I reached down, pulling her legs away from my waist, then bringing them up to either side of me until her heels were right alongside my head. I hugged them to me, feeling the nylon rubbing on my bare torso, kissing her calves and ankles, as I continued to fuck my mother.

It wasn't much longer before I was sent to the edge. I was too consumed in my own passion to notice if my mother orgasmed again, but I like to think that she did. Finally, my thrusts began striking her with more force and ragged grunts started to come from my throat. My orgasm built and I buried myself into her deeper and deeper as I climaxed, squeezing her thighs hard against my chest. I stayed inside her, breathing hard, as I came down. Eventually I released her legs and bent down to kiss her once again, and our tongues danced against each other until I softened. We each had an echoing sigh of regret as I finally pulled out of her. I slowly stood, and I don't think she ever looked hotter as she lay on the bed, hair in disarray, makeup smeared, eyes shut, mouth open and panting, breasts pulled out of her bra, legs spread in pantyhose with a torn crotch and heels. I bent down and unfastened the ankle straps on her shoes, pulling off the stilettos and planting a kiss on each foot. After a moment's thought, I peeled her pantyhose down and off, and after several seconds of fumbling, removed her bra – it clasped in the front so I didn't have to disturb her too much. I pulled back the comforter and guided my mother into bed before she completely surrendered to sleep.

I felt content and calm as I walked to my room, truly at peace for the first time since my obsession had awakened. I carefully folded her torn pantyhose and placed them in a drawer in my room as a souvenir. Happily exhausted, I laid down and replayed some of the evening's events in my head as I drifted to sleep. I knew life was going to be different between us, but in those moments, I didn't care. No shame, no regrets.

Sisyvin1
Sisyvin1
158 Followers