Awakening of a Loving Wife

Story Info
From shy to slut. Times are changing.
1.4k words
4.19
60.6k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in bed playing with my phone. My eyes were getting heavy. I shouldn't have to hold out much longer. Nell, my wife should be home any time soon.

My wife of 9 years was out at a hen's party. She's an amazing creature. As a young woman she was quite large, but her hard work through her thirties see her where she is today. A sexy woman with new founded attention from males.

Nell has always been a bit subdued and shy with men. Heck, she only had one partner before me. But now she's gaining confidence and enjoying whatever attention she gets. Don't for a minute think she's a slut. No, she just has a much higher sex drive now and enjoys the attention and flirting that comes her way from men of all walks.

It didn't bother me, in fact I encouraged her to flirt a bit. I'm very comfortable in the strength of our relationship. If anything, I was reaping the rewards of a wife with a much higher sex drive. I had managed to get her to admit she fantasises about other men in her life and we played on that when we fucked. I made it clear to her that she can get her appetite wherever she wants, so long as she eats at home!

The keys slid into the front door lock and I was roused from my trance. Hopefully I would get a horny wife determined to fuck. It was the reason I had stayed awake, the hope of a dirty fuck with my super horny wife. Don't get me wrong, I'm not hard done by. We have sex very regularly nowadays, but as every bloke knows, sometimes when a woman is super horny, the fuck is one to remember.

Nell sidled into our room and I knew with just a brief glance at her that I was in luck.

"Hey, how was your night?"

"Yeah great... fun girls, really fun girls."

"Where did you end up?"

Nell kicked her shoes of and flopped onto the bed, then sexily crawled over to me with a dreamy half pissed look on her face. Even in the dim light she looked sensational. The mixed aroma of her perfume, alcohol and something else I couldn't place graced my nostrils. Inside I was happy as all heck... It was easy for me to tell this was going to be a 10/10 fuck.

"Well... we started at the casino."

"Then we club hopped a few places..."

"And thennnnn... we ended up at a strip club."

"Oh lookout!" I said with a grin.

"Now you've been looking at blokes all night, and you expect your poor little hubby to fill the void... Not sure I'm up to the task babe!" I teased.

Her hand slid down my chest and into my briefs. She clasped my cock and purred "Bullshit, lets get this thing nice and hard cause I want it in me."

"Strippers were good then!" I grinned at her.

"Ammmmazing..."

"Bet you wished you could have fucked a few of them?"

"Oh yeah... and I think one of them wanted to fuck me too!"

"Really... what gives you that idea?"

I was having fun with this. Nell was super horny, and she clearly wanted to tell a story, so I prompted her. The way things were heading this may end up being a 12/10 fuck!

"Do tell?"

"Well, he told me!"

That threw me a bit.

"Oh really... Im gunna need details woman!"

My hand had found its way up her thigh and I placed it over her panty clad pussy. Even through the thin material I could feel her sex was hot and wet. Nell obviously felt comfortable with the playful banter and slipped straight into storytelling mode.

"You know those dancing bear pornos we have seen, where the strippers put towels over girl's heads and the girls do all sorts of stuff?"

"Yeah."

"Well they actually did that..."

"Ohhhh did Nell get a dick right in her face?" I jibed.

"Nell got a really big dick right in her face!"

She emphasised the words "really big" and pressed her body hard up against me. Her hips began to gyrate, and she started to grind her pussy against my still hand. She was on fire, I don't think id ever seen her like this. Somewhere deep inside me there was a small pang of jealousy, but all in all I was just as horny as her right now.

"Oh you dirty little slut. I bet you wished you licked it?"

"I did... how could I not... he was slapping my face with it!"

For the first time there was nerves in my wives' voice. Her tone was one of defence and explanation. The tone of a woman scared to admit she had done wrong by her husband.

The feelings of anger and jealousy didn't seem to want to come to the surface. The situation, her hot body against me, her smell, her hips grinding and writhing. How could I feel anything but lust? The only thing I could do was picture my sexy horny wife, under a towel with a strange cock rubbing all over her. My cock somehow got harder and I wanted to hear more.

"That's fucken hot!"

Nell seemed to start breathing again as if she had paused for my reaction. She took her hand of my cock for a moment, pulled my hand off her pussy and proceeded to push it under her underwear.

Her wetness shocked me as my fingers rubbed up and down the length of her lips.

"Did you suck his cock?"

"Only for a minute... I mean it was right there. How could I not?"

"Oh you dirty slut!" I teased.

I couldn't hold it any more, I flipped my wife on her back and roughly lifter her skirt up under her ass. My cock found its mark and I rubbed it up and down her underwear clad pussy.

"Did you like his cock?"

"MMMM yessssss."

"Tell me what happened." I commanded.

Nell looked into my eyes and saw nothing but pure lust staring back at her. I roughly pulled her panties to one side and pushed in.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk... I sucked his big cock..."

Slowly and purposely I pushed deep into her pussy. Her pussy was gaping.

"This pussy would like a bigger cock wouldn't it?" I moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh... Yesssssssss... Mmmmm."

We stared directly into each others eyes as I slowly fucked her as deep as possible.

"Do you wish you fucked him?"

"Yesssss... uhhhh yes. His cock was huge. I want to uuuuhhhhh fuck him."

Nell dug her nails in my ass and pulled me hard against her.

"I want his big cock to stretch me...mmmmmmm."

"I want it..."

I couldn't handle this... this was a 30/10 fuck and I wasn't prepared. I pulled my cock out and squeezed hard at the base, trying in vain to hold off from shooting my load. Nell smiled a wicked smile and took the lead.

"You would like that wouldn't you?... Seeing your wife fucked deep by a huge cock?"

Her hands found her pussy and she skilfully rubbed circles on her clit. Never breaking eye contact she continued to moan and writhe below me. She looked amazing in the dim light, fully clothed, only her sex exposed. One hands fingers teasing her clit, the other rubbing her breast.

She continued to whisper to me while staring right at me. All the while drawing slow and deliberate circles on her clitoris.

"His cock was so big, I held it with two hands mmmmmmmmmm."

"And I could ooohhh... still suck a few fat inches.. mmmmm."

The rolls had reversed, no longer was I commanding my wife and leading her with questions. She was leading me with statements. I was beginning to feel dominated and she was growing in confidence. I felt like I was constantly on the edge of cumming.

"He could make me come easily if he slid that thing in me."

She pulled me close.

"Fuck Me."

I knew I couldn't last much longer so with some hesitation I slowly fed every one of my six inches into her gaping pussy.

"Uhhhhhhhhh..." we both moaned.

I had never felt her like this. In all our years I don't remember her pussy ever being so open and wet.

"You wish your horny little wife fucked his big cock?"

"Yessssss..." I hissed right on the edge.

Nell held me balls deep in her pussy and squeezed tight against me. She looked me straight in the eyes again.

"His big cock got so much deeper in my pussy than yours does..."

I came so hard I nearly blacked out...

To be continued...