Awakening of Angel Ch. 2

Story Info
The continuing story of Sara's transformation to Angel.
1.3k words
4.23
44.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sara woke, she thought, "What on odd dream." Getting out of bed she put it out of her mind and took a long hot shower. As the hot water cascaded over her naked body, she again thought of her brief meeting with Rick. She thought of how she would get the courage to call him. Shower done, she dried herself in front of the mirror and asked herself, "Listen girl, you will call this man. You will find the courage and you will do it now." Sara took a deep breath, took her robe from the hook on the door and left the bathroom. She walked to her room, sat on the bed and with trembling hands she reached for the phone. Her heart felt as if it would burst though her breast as she tapped out the numbers. When she heard the phone ring, she felt as if she was going to faint.

One ring, (he's not home), second ring (hang up you fool), third ring (please don't be home), fourth ring (oh shit, oh shit), fifth ring...

"Hello."

"Umm...hello...Rick," Sara stammered into the phone.

Smiling to himself, Rick answered, "Yes Angel, it's me. I am surprised, yet pleased that you called. I was expecting you to call after you had read the books. Are you a speed reader?"

"Umm...no. I have read them all before. I don't know why I said I hadn't, I'm sorry. I was just wasting my day off re-reading them. Thank you very much, though for the copies. I didn't own copies of them. It was very kind of you."

"Well your very welcome, my dear. But, you must never lie to me again."

"Yes Sir," Sara said immediately, though why she said it and so quickly she wasn't sure.

Rick let her reply go and just went on, saying, "I am simply grinning from ear to ear. I am so happy that you called. Tell me Angel, what did you think of Ms. Rice's version of the fair Sleeping Beauty?"

"Well I...I though it was... very nice."

Rick laughed out loud and said, "Yes, I'm sure you did Angel."

"Umm, why do you keep calling me Angel? My name is Sara and are you making fun of me?"

"Not at all, Angel. I am calling you that because when I saw you earlier today, that was the word that popped into my mind. I will call you Sara if you prefer, but I will think of you as Angel. Let me ask you something now. Do you have a boyfriend or husband"?

Sara replied, "No I don't."

"Wonderful!"

Now it was Sara's turn to laugh and she said, "Oh, you think so, do you? Now I know your making fun of me."

"I was not, nor will I make fun of you, dear. I am just happy to hear that you are not seeing anyone right now. I was not referring to the fact that you seem to be without a lover. I would very much like to see you again, Angel," Rick replied sincerely.

Sara was positively shaking now and her heart would soon burst from her chest. She was feeling so much excitement and nervousness at the same time. Her entire body felt as if it were on fire. The phone shook in her hand when she said, "I umm...I would like that very much."

"Good. Do you work? And do you live alone," he asked.

"Yes. I am a secretary at the sheriff's office."

Rick laughed again. It was a smooth uninhibited laugh, which suggested he laughed often. He said still chuckling, "I like the way you so casually let that out, Angel, as if to ward off a potential psychopath."

Sara found herself beginning to relax a little, as the sound of his voice and laugh melted into her. "Well, Rick you never know." And, with that she found herself laughing too. "By the way, are you going to keep calling me Angel"?

"Yes," he said.

"Even if I don't want you to call me that," she asked.

"Yes, though, I know that you do want me to call you Angel."

"You're right," she giggled, "I love it." "My God," she thought, "I'm actually giggling like a teenager. Next I'll be passing him notes."

Rick laughed, "Someday you will think of yourself as angel."

"What do you mean," She asked.

"Nothing. Anyway, are you free tomorrow night? I want to see you soon."

"I get home from work about 5:30, after that I'm free."

"Excellent. Give me your address and do you have a dark blue dress," He asked.

After giving him her address Sara said, "I have a blue dress, why"?

"I want you to wear it. It will go nicely with your green eyes. I will pick you up at 7:30, OK"?

"OK, Rick, I'll be here."

"Goodbye, Angel."

"Good bye, Rick."

When Sara hung-up the phone, she felt wonderful. Younger, more alive than she had in a long time, Sara was absolutely giddy. It was amazing to her, how well she felt. She did not know how she would get through the next 24 hours. Going into her closet, she pulled out the blue dress and tried it on. Looking in the mirror, she noticed the way the front plunged down revealing a great deal of cleavage. Also, she had never noticed before, but Rick had been right, the blue dress set off her sparkling green eyes quite well.

"The man knows his colors, that's for sure," she thought to herself. Sara realized that she didn't have the body of a super model, nor a Kmart ad model for that matter, but the dress did accentuate her best features. It displayed her breasts nicely and the cut did much to hide her rounded waist. The length was a few inches above the knees, which was good as she the firm hard legs of an athlete. When she finished her examination of herself and the dress, she carefully removed it and hung it on the doorknob, so it would be there when she was ready tomorrow night.

Looking in the mirror now at her naked body, she wished she knew a magical way to lose 15 pounds by tomorrow night. But she thought to herself, "He has seen me as I am and he seems to want me, so maybe I'm not as bad as I think I am. I'll leave it for him to decide." The next night at 7 PM, Sara was a basket case. She had spent the day at work convincing herself that seeing Rick was a terrible idea. All day long she had misfiled folders typed badly and had been flat out unable to perform with her usual efficiency. The job, which she took great pride in doing well, just wasn't on her mind today. The wonderful feelings that she had the previous day, after talking to Rick, had now, 24 hours later, completely eluded her. Now, Sara could get over how fat she looked in the mirror.

"God, who would want me," she thought. "I am making a horrible mistake. That man, who will be here in less than a half-hour, is way to good looking for me...but god do I want him. I want to be his. I want to be his slave. I want to worship him as my god. Oh shut up you silly woman. Do not start thinking about your perverted fantasies. The only people who think about what you want are freaks and perverts. It's only story book fodder." While Sara fought with herself and her own perceived perversions, the clock was ticking and she hurriedly continued dressing.

At 7:20 she was finished with her face. She took one more, long look in the mirror and said out loud, "You will calm down right now and smile. This might be the man you have always dreamed of, and you will not ruin it by being so frightened." Slowly a smile to spread across her face, as the doorbell rang. "This is it," she sighed and took a deep breath.

To Be Continued...