Awakening of Fannie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man that is behind now finds her open pussy, wet from her own juices as well as from cum that trickled down from her ass that the first man left behind. He slides his cock in without much effort which brings a soft moan from Fannie's now busy lips. He starts banging away at her in an effort to cum quickly as the other pumps her mouth. She presses her ass back to allow the man to get in deeper as he works her at a rapid pace. The two men start to work together unknowingly pushing in unison as Fannie is sandwiched between them. Suddenly the cock is pulled from her mouth as the man jerks his cock off and shoots his load in her face. With the other cock pounding her pussy Fannie starts to pant as she reaches down between her legs and starts rubbing her clit violently to bring herself to her own much needed climax.

She screams as she starts to cum and the cock pumps it's load deep within her. She removes her hand from her sopping pussy and starts to rub the cum that is on her face all over. With eyes closed she continues her orgasm smearing the man's semen over her entire face and then putting her whole hand inside of her mouth to taste the salty liquid. The man withdraws from her pussy and again cum runs out and down her legs.

She hears the doors close, front and back, which tells her that the men have left the booths. She remains still catching her breath and trying to regain her composure. Dave, not wanting to give her the slightest break, stands her upright. She tries to get her bearings as she feels as limp as a wet noodle at this point.

"Get your shorts and lets go!" he ordered.

She feels around on the wet floor and finds the tiny shorts. With no time allowed to clean or check herself she starts to pull up the shorts as he opens the door and pushes her out of the booth. Even in the dim light of the darkened hallway you can easily see that she had been well used. She still had cum on her face and in her hair. You could see it shine from where it ran down her neck and onto her thin top causing a wet stain that ran down between her breasts.

Her white cotton shorts had dirty wet stains from being on the floor of the nasty booth. There is a visible wet mark growing in the crotch from the liquid leaking out of her cunt and asshole. Long wet streams of semen ran down her inner thighs all the way to her feet. Dave grabs her arm and rushes her past the men hanging around the hallway. They looked on in disbelief of her disheveled condition as she passed.

He pushes her out of the door to the stairway. There was an exit door to the parking lot right there but he chose to march her up the stairs and parade her back through the store. Pushing open the door to the main store he walked her back into the bright light. The store was much busier now as everyone turned to see the spectacle as Fannie passed, eyes toward the ground, and her feet making a squishing sound in her sandals. The wet semen glistening between her legs. She was totally embarrassed as Dave dragged her along like she was a bad child. It was obvious to everyone what she had been up to and they all thought that she must be a total cum slut.

She was totally humiliated!

They finally got to his car and he opened the back door.

"WAIT!" he said. "I don't want you messing up my clean seat again with your filth!"

He opened the trunk grabbed a towel and tossed it to her.

"Put this on the seat Slut!" he demanded.

She didn't even waste time trying to use it to clean herself as she laid it out on the seat and hopped in with hope that they could get out of here as soon as possible before anybody else sees her like this.

Dave drives back in silence as Fannie wonders what she ever did to deserve to be treated so cruelly by this man. She is beginning to hate him but inside she feared him more than anything and doesn't know what he would do to her if she crossed him. She hopes that he will soon say that enough is enough and let her have her life back. Somehow the humiliation that he is putting her through arouses her and causes her to obey.

The Cadillac pulls behind the store to where her car is parked. He gets out and opens her door.

"Get out you fucking dirty whore! You can take all of your lover's cum home to your husband. I'm sure he would love to see you like this!" he said with a chuckle. "I want you back here tomorrow night at 8. I have someone special that wants to meet you."

She gets out of the car and he tosses her the towel and the bag with her clothes. Without another word he jumps back in the car and peels away. Fannie is left standing all alone behind the building. She quickly cleans herself off with the towel as best she could and changes. She gets in the car and drives home slowly. As she drives she starts to cry wondering what will become of her in the end.

12