Awakening of Fannie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at her desk Fannie was hoping that she can get things back to the way they were before Cindy came back yesterday from her meeting. She understands that the punishment that she received the day before was not directed at herself but for another woman that filled her boss with a hatred so strong that she had to take it out on her innocent employee/sex slave. 'Perhaps she will realize what she had done to me yesterday and make it up to me in some way.' She thought as she waited for her boss to call her in for daily inspection.

"Fannie darling, will you step in here please?" Asked Cindy through the intercom. She had a more pleasant tone this morning.

"Right away Miss Jordan!"

'Darling? Please? Is this the same woman?' Fannie thought to herself. 'She sounds like she's changed since yesterday. Maybe she will make up for things!'

Fannie quickly got up from her desk and made her way to the inner office. She entered and walked up to Cindy's desk. Cindy sat working on some papers on her desk and took a moment to look up at Fannie. Fannie did not see anything out of order. The cabinet with the torture devices was closed and looked so innocent. The curtains were open and the plants hung where they belong. 'All looks normal!' She thought. Cindy finally looks up to acknowledge the girl.

"Oh I see that you are wearing pants today. I hope that you are really having your period and just not trying to hide yourself from me." She said with a slight chuckle.

Fannie thought that the change in Cindy's attitude was refreshing. Maybe things aren't so bad after all. As it was the pain did increase her sex last night and even though she doesn't understand why she kind of likes a little pain with her sex. It just needs to be modified a bit. Fannie smiled back at the woman awaiting any additional orders that she might be given.

" Fannie, I was thinking about how things went yesterday. I came to the realization that it just wasn't fair." She spoke in a soft tone.

'Is she going to apologize?' Thought Fannie.

"No Fannie. After a while I just knew that something was wrong. I just didn't enjoy what I was doing to you yesterday and I thought that just wasn't fair to me that you got all of my attention and I couldn't even enjoy it with you!"

Say What????????

"I figured that I would give you a chance to make it up to me today so I have a surprise for you. Step around the desk please."

Fannie was still shaking her head after hearing the woman's selfish words. She walks around the desk to find Cindy naked below the waist. She turns her chair to face the girl then raises her right leg and places it on the desk leaving her gaping pussy ready and waiting. It is obvious that the woman had been working on it prior to Fannie entering as it was pink and visibly wet.

"I was thinking about you last night. The way you were bound and helpless. The way you took all of my lashes with the flogger. The way that you just hung there waiting for me to let you down and go home without a word. Yes it made me hot all night just thinking about you and I came to the conclusion that you should repay me this morning to start your work day by licking my pussy until you make me cum. So here you go. Honey. On your knees and get to work!"

Fannie did as told and got down on her knees in front of the chair. Cindy impatiently grabbed the back of her head and pulled it between her meaty thighs. Her head almost disappeared as the girl began to lick her boss's moist pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! That's a good girl! Are you enjoying my treat?" She asked the girl in a pleasant tone.

"Mmmmmmmmfffff" Was all that could be heard from Fannie as she devoured Cindy's hot quim.

"Mmmmmmm! I like it too! You know maybe Ilsa has something with this lesbian stuff. I think that I might like to have you licking my pussy and ass on a regular schedule. You are becoming very special to me and I think that we will have a fine relationship now that we both understand our places in all of this."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffff!"

"Mmmmmmm! Yes! Just like that! You love serving me don't you? Mmmmmmmm! Yes! Yes! I can tell you do. Oh baby if you keep that up I'll have to reward you later just like I did yesterday! I can tell that you like that don't you? Dirty girl!!!!!!!!! Oh yes! YES! JUST LIKE THAT! Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmffffffffff!"


(I hope that you are enjoying these stories of Fannie's transition from loving housewife to slut slave. If you have any ideas in mind for Fannie please let me know and I will try to incorporate them into a future chapter. Thank you for your support and feedback!)

12