Awakening of Mrs. Anjelina Wright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acerider
acerider
17 Followers

"Yeah, you think? Maybe so," I thought.

Afterwards, I asked Bill a question.

"How is it that you suddenly sent me an SMS like that?"

"Now, don't be surprised and don't be angry, but this whole thing was planned by the three of us, from the moment you got that DVD, until everything that happened yesterday. Since you seemed curious about swinging, we decided to try getting you involved this way, even if I couldn't tell whether your vibes were completely positive."

I wanted to be angry, but I couldn't.

"What a bad boy. And what bad friends. You went to these lengths to get me involved in your secret plan?"

"Baby, from the story you tell, I don't think I went far enough."

The next day seemed like the first day of my entire life, like I had just been born. Dave and Jenna invited us for dinner and I knew what to expect. I could hardly wait to have sex with Dave again. And the thought remained on my mind the whole day. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

We arrived at their house at the appointed time. It seemed to me that dinner was the last thing on any one's mind. All of us were excited and eagerly awaited the main event to get start.

We sat down in the living room and Dave fixed everyone a drink.

Jenna said, "Angel, why don't you help Dave with the drinks while I keep Bill Company?"

"That's what I was thinking," I readily agreed.

I willingly moved to the corner of the room where Dave was pouring drinks. Dave immediately took me in his arms and gave me a longing kiss. While kissing me, he put his hands on the back of my dress and artfully unhooked my bra. I took one of his hands and put it around my waist. He took no time removing my dress. It cascaded to the floor around my ankles. I pressed my near nude body tightly against him.

After a deep kiss, I reached down, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his trousers and unzipped his fly. Like my dress, his trousers fell quickly to the floor. He turned me around and embraced my tightly from behind. It was then that I noticed that Jenna had moved to the sofa beside Bill. Both were stark naked already and Jenna's mouth was going up and down the full length of Bill's cock. Bill was massaging her breasts.

Bending me over the counter, Dave put his cock between my legs and pumped it in and out against the gusset of my sheer silk panties. It was perhaps one of the hottest things I'd ever experienced. I was wet, he knew it, and I wanted to cum immediately.

"Let's move to the bedroom," Dave said.

I followed him willingly, admiring Dave's penis as we walked down the long hall. His manhood was long, cylindrical, straight and thick. It looked liked a carved piece of sculpture, chiseled by an expert.

Reaching the bed, I pushed Dave onto his back, ripped off my panties and knelt over to hold his cock in my hand so I could admire it close up. I put my tongue on it and began working it in and out of my mouth. I felt like a little girl ravenously sucking on a hard earned lollypop.

Soon, Jenna and Bill joined us in the bedroom. Bill followed Jenna into the room with his arms around her waist. They joined us on the bed.

I reached up and kissed Bill, then I kissed Jenna.

"You know, Jenna," Jenna said, playing with one of the remote controls, "last night when you were trying to turn on the TV, you forgot to switch off the camera, so we have a full recording of everything that happened the other night."

With that, she flipped on the TV and a recording of our three-way activities flashed across the screen. The image showed me sprawled out on the bed sucking on Jenna while Dave was working his cock carefully in and out of my asshole. I had been in such a state of nirvana, that I hardly remembered this happening at all -- and I certainly had forgotten to tell Bill.

I blushed with embarrassment.

"That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Bill said with a smile. "I thought you told me everything?"

"Apparently not," I confessed.

Bill looked down at Jenna. She was clearly the second most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. I could tell he wanted her and I wanted him to have her. Instinctively, I touched the back of Bill's head and pushed his face onto Jenna's golden triangle. Bill accepted the invitation and, with a quiet animal whimper, Bill dropped his head and put his tongue on Jenna's pulsing sex lips, and lapped at it like it was a perfect scoop of vanilla ice cream.

"Ahhhhhh! Oh, my God, that feels so good!" Jenna moaned.

Instantly, I could tell that Jenna was in seventh heaven. She clearly enjoyed receiving oral. Like her, I agreed that there was something about it so tender, so worshipful. And while Dave was good, she had confided in me that he was a receiver, instead of a giver. He always wanted Jenna to give him oral pleasure without wanting to give it in return. With Bill now munching on her box, something I assumed she had fantasized about frequently during the past few months, I could tell that she knew what she had been missing.

"Oh, Bill. Oh, Bill," Jenna panted. "Mmmm, he's good, Dave. Mmmm, Angel, he's good."

Jenna was shaking with need. Her legs were spread wide open, her well-eaten vagina ready for more. Bill crawled between her legs. He knelt there with his penis throbbing. He slowly lifted her legs and placed one leg over each of his shoulders. He slid forward and brought the swollen head of his cock to the entrance of her vagina. When his penis touched Jenna's sensitive lips, he felt her hunch downward in an urgent effort to get him inside. He pulled back to tease her and tried to control himself by rubbing his shaft between her open lips and over her engorged clit. But he couldn't take even that for long himself, so he moved forward and slipped the head of his penis slowly inside, stopping midway to take it nice and slow.

"Mmmm. Ohhh," Jenna moaned, her eyes closed in pleasure.

Bill's penis hadn't gone all the way in yet. Another three inches remained but he knew Jenna would be able to take the whole of it. With one final push, he watched as the whole his hard flesh was lapped up by Jenna's warm and tight vagina.

"What a pussy," Bill commented. "What a smokin' hot, tight little pussy."

"Fuck me," Jenna cheered eagerly. "Fuck me hard."

Bill pulled out. His cock was glistening wet with Jenna's juices. He had never seen so much wetness, and I knew this turned him on more than he could have guessed. The look of his glistening wet cock pulling out of Jenna's pussy made him even harder.

Patient no more, Bill thrust his shaft into Jenna with abandon. He drove Jenna into the mattress, doing the best he could to satisfy her wishes.

In, out, in, out, in, out, in, out. Over and over, and over and over again. With each stroke, Bill was pushing Jenna deeper into the bed. One hard thrust and Jenna's head was hAngelng off the edge of the bed. Jenna's face turned red as blood was rushing to her head.

"Fuck," Jenna screamed. "Oh, fuck. Fuck. Fuck me, Bill. Fuck. Oh, fuck."

Dave and I were watching them in amazement.

More than he could take, Bill went as long as he could and then gave a few more strong thrusts before climaxing. With an animal moan, Bill pulled out and sprayed his hot cum all over Jenna's writhing boding. Exhausted, Bill dropped down his torso onto Jenna's, his head coming to rest on her heaving, cum-soaked breasts.

Now extremely worked up, I reached up and pulled down Dave until he was lying on top of me. I kissed his lips passionately, almost eating them. My hips pushed up into him. I couldn't believe how good it felt and that, based on how I felt right now, this wouldn't be the last time I had sex with Dave, Jenna and Bill. I also knew that my rapidly approaching orgasm wouldn't take long.

Dave inserted his large cock in my yearning pussy. It felt every bit as good as the first time, just a couple of nights ago.

"It seems like a lifetime ago," I thought.

Dave moved in and out slowly at first. He held back the build up of speed. Soon enough, however, he was pounding into me just like Bill had pounded Jenna. My arms tightened around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. With each push, Dave's balls slapped my ass cheeks. The sound of balls against my flesh created an echo around the room. His balls splattered my copious juices all over her thighs. Dave smiled his handsome smile while he worked me into a sexual frenzy.

Finally, I lost it.

"Oh God, fuck me!" I screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

My hips moved up to meet Dave's every downward plunge. Knowing how large he was, I felt incredibly full and stretched. I took all of him -- his strained mushroom head, thick shaft, down to his balls smacking against my ass cheeks. My body trembled as I raced towards climax.

"Holy, fuck." I screamed. I screamed so loud the neighbor's surely heard me. "Ohhh,.... Ohhh,.... Argggghhh,... Ohh!"

And, with that, I collapsed as a wave of orgasm carried her away.

Dave hadn't cum yet but he respected the glow that I was experiencing, so he pulled out to let me rest. He stripped off a pillowcase and wiped his sweaty brow. Bill and Jenna were still entangled at the foot of the bed.

"You know, Bill, Jenna's always fantasized about having a double penetration. Do you think we could do it for her?"

Bill looked down at his own cock, which immediately showed signs of life.

"Yes. Yes, I think we could," Bill replied.

Jenna clapped her hands greedily. She looked like a little girl who just won a pony at the fair. Jenna quickly grabbed some lube, lathered up her fingers and pushed those same silky wet fingers up her ass. The sight of her fingering her own ass was a turn on for everyone. She turned and lubed up Bill's cock, making it slippery with a quick handjob and bringing Bill's cock to full erection again.

Bill reclined face up and Jenna promptly straddled on top of him, reverse cowgirl style. Lowering herself slowly, Jenna positioned her asshole over Bill's cock, then her ass took Bill's hardening cock as easily one could imagine.

Dave came on top of Jenna, pushing her back onto Bill's chest, and thrust his wide shaft into her pussy. Jenna moaned with pleasure. Since I had no apparent role to play, I retrieved a vibrator from Jenna's drawer of toys and worked myself over while I watched.

Bill pushed his cock gradually in and out of Jenna's ass while Dave, already on the verge of exploding when he started fucking Jenna, hammered away at Jenna's hungry little pussy.

"Yeah, baby," Jenna squealed. I surmised that she couldn't believe her good fortune. A dream was coming true for her and it made me happy for her.

Dave was amazing. He lasted much longer than I had anticipated because, while he kept his erection going, I was able to reclaim yet another orgasm myself. I could feel my climax coming, starting at my toes and working its way up to my knees, while I knew that Dave and Jenna and Bill all were approaching their own perfect three-way climax themselves.

"Ohhh," everyone moaned. "Yes,...." And all four of us reached climax together at the same time.

"Several days have passed since then and I now see how I've grown in such a short period of time. I laugh at myself when I think how stupid I must have sounded when I asked Bill what swinging meant. Geez, how embarrassing. How sheltered I have been for most of my life. When I look back on my previous eight years of marriage, I ask myself if I would do everything the same as before. Beautiful children. Supportive friends and family. A loving and devoted husband. Dave and Jenna. Oh, yes, Dave and Jenna. And a life-chAngelng education about the joy of swapping. Recreational sex, as Bill would call it. When I think about it, I realize how blessed I am. And I have no regrets. No regrets except maybe I wish that Dave, Jenna and swapping had happened to me sooner. But, who knows, I probably wasn't ready. And since it didn't, and I can't do anything about the fun I've missed, I'm ju st committed, now, to making up for lost time."

acerider
acerider
17 Followers