Awakening of Rebecca from Belmont Chapel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
376 Followers

I knew Ellie wasn't a virgin but I really wasn't sure to what extent. But with her ankles on Tony's shoulders and Tony holding onto her calves, both seemed to be enjoying each others company.

Tony had a nice butt, ahd his cock was still rigid. He looked like a stallion screwing my daughter... Damn, stop it Becca, that's just wrong!

Um anyways I guess my coffee would just have to wait. I returned to the bedroom for my shower.

When I'd finished dressing, I finally was able to retrieve my coffee. Before continuing with my reunion chores I sat down at the computer one last time to check out the Martin website,

"The admiring Men Of The Beautiful Martin Women." Well darn, if Dave hadn't surprised me again.

The very last picture uploaded to the group was another photo of me, a full frontal naked photo of me...yes me Rebecca Mae Martin Mishler! And furthermore right next to me was a topless picture of Ellie, my daughter! She was sitting on her bed legs crossed breasts fully exposed. What the heck Ellie?

Ellie is a very pretty young lady, but just as my pictures, I surely didn't expect to see a picture of my daughter here. Especially a topless picture.

I couldn't help but wonder who had taken her picture. Eric, Krissy a friend?

Her picture had seventeen views, twelve favorites and ten comments. One of the comments from her uncle Peter. And then of course others from Will, Tom and Eric.

"Ah you've seen my picture," Ellie said with a giggle standing right behind me. "I think it's a good picture don't you mom?" she asked proudly... Hum?

"And that's a great picture of you too mom, not as sexy as your pink lingerie picture but still very sexy indeed don't you think?"

I wasn't sure what to think say or do? I guess Ellie knew all about the website, maybe even more than I knew. Oh my!

"Who took your picture Ellie, Eric or Krissy?"

Ellie giggled, "no mom Dave took my pictures. I walked in on him Tuesday night when he was taking pictures of you as you slept. I asked dad if he'd take a few of me too when he was finished with you."

"Dave, you wanted your dad to take naked pictures of you?" I asked very surprised.

Again Ellie giggled, "yes mom, I preferred Dave to Eric, who's been after me for pictures for quite some time now. I just felt more comfortable with Dave. Besides he's really good. You know the lighting angles etc. Dave takes really good pictures."

I guess I could understand, Eric would probably want copies of all of Ellie's pictures and Eric could be a stinker. But...first things first.

"So Ellie, how did you find out about this website and why would you want your pictures here?" I asked Ellie.

"Well mom a month ago Eric told me about the website. And after taking pictures of his mom and his sister, he wanted to take pictures of me too.

"Did Krissy and Sarah know that Eric was adding their pictures to the website Ellie?"

"Oh sure," Ellie said nonchalantly. "Eric told them about the site, neither one seemed to mind posing. Sarah's only request was to make the picture look like she was sleeping at the time."

Hum, I knew my sister Sarah was a little more relaxed on things of this nature, but I'm kind of surprised she never mentioned it to me or talked about it. I thought we were closer than that?

Ellie went on, "I didn't mind the idea of the pictures mom, you know, my generation doesn't have near the hangups you guys or your generation has, but I just wasn't sure I wanted Eric to be the photographer. Dave ended up being a much better option. And as you can see, the picture turned out terrific."

By the way mom, I've decided to go to the reunion with you guys this year. I hope you don't mind. I'm interested in seeing how much," "The Martin Men appreciate all of us Beautiful Martin Women." Ellie said with a big giggle and grin.

Here I was, all nervous and upset about being exposed before attending the reunion and Ellie was looking forward to the extra attention she'd receive! Big difference in our generations for sure.

"I told dad he could upload the full frontal photo of me after the reunion. That'll give them something to drool over later on," Ellie said as she laughed. "Eric and Krissy are also going to the reunion too this year mom, it seems the website is bringing us all closer together." Ellie said with a bigger giggle.

Well darn, Dave took totally naked pictures of Ellie too...hum? I wasn't sure how I felt about that. He's always adored Ellie, I'm sure he'll never forget that evening or the pictures!

But I guess Dave was a better and safer choice than Eric.

"Mom you need to wear that sundress you have, you know the red white and blue one. The short one. You look really hot in that. Tony and Eric said you have great legs...so you should show them off, don't be shy."

Hum, the sundress is pretty, but she's right, very short sexy and very sheer!

"I don't know Ellie, I was going to wear my usual shorts and knit top again this year. I think that will be fine for the occasion."

As Ellie left the room she said, "wear the sundress mom knock em dead!" Hum I don't know, should I? I'm still not sure about how I feel about all of this.

One last look at the Martin Women website, my newest picture now had twenty five views, twenty favorites and fourteen comments, the last being from my baby brother Peter.

"Damn Dave, my sister is way hotter than I ever imagined. I love her wine glass bush. Thanks for sharing." Geez Peter really?

A new comment popped up from cousin Will, "Damn She's Hot Dave, Thank you for the full frontal, always one of my biggest fantasies!! Rebecca is a total babe!"

Hum, Guilt from my morning encounter aside, I stood up, walked to the closet and pulled out my red white and blue sundress. My pink underwear as well. I guess his was to be a reunion to remember, or not? Decisions decisions.

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
376 Followers
12