Awakening Pleasure

Story Info
Her desire & passion to make her lover's cock grow.
1.3k words
4.26
64.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying there in the bed beside you, my eyes wide open. I roll over to watch you sleep. You look so handsome and so peaceful like that. I cannot help but smile as I gaze upon you. In an instance my mind wanders. I find my mouth watering. My mouth is craving but one thing. It wants to feel you inside. I find myself squirming under the covers. My head now covered by the sheets and the blankets. My hand reaches for your boxer briefs and I carefully lower the waist band, trying not to wake you and allowing your resting cock to be totally vulnerable and exposed to me. My mouth waters more, I want to make you grow in my mouth. I move in closer, lift your cock with my left hand, and then take you all in. Your cock is small and soft and my mouth enjoys having it. My left now cups your balls as my mouth begins to carefully suck you in. My tongue thrashing about, making sure to cover every bit of your cock. I can feel it begin to grow so I start sucking you in and out. I hear your moans, quietly at first, as your body begins to react to the sensation of your cock being sucked. I suck a bit more until your cock has reached its full erection. I hear your moaning grow louder now and I know you are waking some, that your body is enjoying my mouth being wrapped around your fully hard, throbbing member. Not wanting to let you wake fully I pull my mouth back; carefully pull your boxer briefs back over your now erect cock. I cautiously slide out from under the covers and rest my head back on my pillow. I start watching TV again waiting for you to fall back into a deep sleep.

My mind keeps thinking about your cock. It causes my mouth to water again. I want it, I believe I need it. Once again I slide back under the covers and find that your cock has shrunk back down. I can't help but smile. My mouth covers your cock taking it all in and my left hand takes your balls and begins to slowly massage them. As my mouth goes to pleasing itself on your cock, I hear you. Your moans are so sensual and turn me on more. My heart actually picks up beat. Your cock begins to grow and throb, your moans are louder. I know that you are enjoying this, but you don't move to alter my position. You seem to be quite content to let me have my will with you and this beautiful gift that I treasure in my mouth. My body is filled with lust and desire, craving to taste your juices. I can feel the warmth come over me like a blanket. I remove your cock from my mouth and I look out from under the covers and I see you looking back at me. A smile comes across both our faces. I remove the covers completely allowing you to watch me as I please you.

I start off our fun by pulling your boxer briefs all the way off. Removing one leg at a time, taking care to kiss your calf as I set it free from your boxers. I position my body between your legs and start to kiss your legs upwards; until I reach that place my mouth craves to be. I lick up the underside of your shaft and then swirl it around the head of your cock, taking care to gently tease the hole from which I anticipate your juices to come from. I lick back down the topside of your cock, while holding it gently in the palm of my left hand, as though it was a fragile and precious gift given to me from someone I love. My tongue reaches the head again and there waiting is the first taste, the first temptation that makes me beg for more. I allow my tongue to pull the drop of precum into my mouth. Your taste is sweet and I want more.

As my mouth plays with your cock I can feel myself, the space between my legs is getting hot and wet. I am so excited, that my pussy begins to throb, it wants to feel you. I keep sucking and licking your cock; your moans are turning me on and now fill our room. It is like music to my ears. The sounds coming from you continue to push my buttons. As I take you in and out of my mouth your hands reach for my head and they begin to guide me as to the speed and direction you wish for me to go, that gives you the highest sensation and pleasures. You want to release your hot, thick load into my mouth allowing it to flow down the back of my throat like a beautiful waterfall. By doing this you place yourself in a position of control over me and my actions and when you release your load. This is not my plan, so I pull from my mouth putting me back in control and you let out a disappointing moan. As I sit there between your legs, your erection so wonderful before me, I contemplate what to do with you next.

Your look and expressions beg for me to finish. My own desires and passions are at a peak. All I can think of is wrapping my mouth back around your hard shaft. My mouth watering and my pussy craving to be touched I stay by your side but get on my hands and knees. Not straddling your face like you want. Keeping the control this one time is what my body is screaming and craving. I pull my hair to one side so that your view is not blocked and I slowly lower my head back down to the amazing gift that stands before me. Before taking you back in I extend my tongue to lick off the drop of precum that rests on the head of you firm cock. Too much for me, I have to have you.

Without hesitation I take you all in, deep throating you, and feeling the head of your hard cock touch the back of my throat. I hold you there sucking you hard and I slowly start to move my hips. The excitement of you buried deep in my mouth is overwhelming. I feel my own sweet juices start to flow freely from my hole. I suck you harder and faster now, I want to taste you. You feel the vibrations of my moans all around your cock, this is adding to your sensations. As I pull my head back up and prepare to lower again I feel you insert 2 fingers into my swollen, hot cave. I thrust my hips pushing you in deep. As I ride your fingers and sense your eyes on my mouth I deep throat you again. Your moans are loud now, I know you are close. I wrap my forefinger and thumb around the base of your cock and stroke you as I suck every inch of your shaft.

I want it; I want every drop of your load. Stroking and sucking your cock feverishly begging you to fill my mouth. You cannot take it anymore you pull your fingers from my dripping wet pussy and place them on my head. You force my head to meet your thrusting hips as you burry yourself deep in my hot mouth and release your load hot and thick. I swallow hard still sucking you in as I beg for you to give up every drop. Licking my lips I fall onto the bed at your side.