Awakening Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lazuli was waiting for me at the bar. She was another beautiful creature in my life. Prettier than me by a wide margin, she looked like an Indian Princess. She wore her dancing attire, a version of what belly dancers wore, just more provocative if you can imagine it. She gave me a large smile and stood up to meet me. We hugged and kissed on the cheeks.

"So, Simon is here and he's anxious to meet you." She said as she took my hand and started leading me to a door I hadn't noticed the first time I was here.

"Thoughts on the situation?" I asked her quietly.

"I couldn't tell you. He's keeping it close to his chest and not letting me know what he's planning. He's a nice person though, fair and respectful. He'll hear you out. I also told him you were interested in dancing with us." I nodded my thanks, squeezing her hand affectionately.

The doorway led towards a staircase, which led to the changing room. Already the girls and guys were getting ready for the night. Putting on make-up, picking out different outfits. There were about ten here already. They were all insanely attractive to varying degrees. I didn't look too long, I didn't want to be caught staring.

Still we walked through the rows of make-up stations until we got to yet another door. Lazuli knocked three times before opening it and leading me in.

I wasn't sure what I expected when I first met Simon. The only other Lust Sorceress I have ever met was Lazuli, and she was drop-dead gorgeous. Then there was me, I wasn't actress material, but I did make heads turn even before my magic was awakened. Up until this point, I thought our magic made us attractive.

Simon was average. It was the best description I could think of. He would blend in anywhere. He wasn't overtly attractive; there were no distinguishing features on him. He had semi-tanned skin, brown eyes and brown hair. He was average height and average weight. His clothes were expensive looking, but I wasn't a very good judge of men's clothing. It was a nice suit, it only added a little bit to his looks though.

He was watching us as we entered, no expression I could read on his face. "Welcome, Amellia." He said. Now, his looks were average, but I melted at his voice. He had that deep rumbling baritone that would sound right over some sensual jazz. Those two words and I felt my body perk up at him.

"H-Hello..." I said, being caught off guard slightly. "Thank you for taking the time to meet me."

"None sense, I've wanted to meet since I first heard about you." That deep sexy voice said as he stood up from behind his desk. He gave Lazuli a hug first with some pleasant greetings before offering a hand out to me. I took his hand and it was very soft. "I hope nothing harmful has happened to you."

I shook my head quickly, keeping Cole from my thoughts. "No, sir. I've been lucky so far."

He smiled and nodded. This man was old. That handshake let me sense his power. He was stronger than my Dog, and close to my omnibus. Still though, I had much more than he did. He blinked, realizing how much power I had the same way I realized it on him. "I see... Ricky wasn't exaggerating." He said releasing my hand and moving back to his desk waving at two chairs in front of it.

I hadn't realized Lazuli was going to stay as she took one seat. "Moral support." She said with a wink, reading my face. Smiling gratefully at her I took the other.

"So, how can I help you, Miss Noctis?"

"Two things." I said carefully. "One, I'd like to have a meeting with the Council proper. I don't want to live in fear." He nodded at that expecting it, well he expected both things. "Second, I would like to apply for a job here." I did my hardest to not blush... I think I succeeded.

He nodded again, pushing some papers around. "Lazuli told me of both, of course. I've been pushing the paperwork through, but it will take a while. Damn paperwork and red tape. I have been able to get the Hunt for you revoked and the Council will be discussing your situation soon."

"Could I just show up to that meeting?" I asked, cutting him off. The sooner the better, I didn't want to have to wait for a bunch of people to discuss me visiting them.

My question caught him off guard. It looked like, for a second, he was about to say no – but then a slow smile went over his face. I had a feeling he didn't smile very often, it looked odd on his average face. "That would be entertaining." He said, more to himself. "Very well. Once I know the time and location, I will let you know." I nodded at that. Progress, it's a beautiful thing. We talked for a while, mostly him getting to know me, my background, and my powers. I didn't learn a single damn thing about him besides he was older than my two-hundred-year-old guard Dog.

"So, about the job here." He said after an hour of him asking questions and me answering them. "It's true that those with our magic are instinctually drawn to careers of lust. I'm certain our type were the first prostitutes. Because of that, I won't even bother giving you the song and dance. There are rules though, so I'll have Lazuli be your mentor once you start. When can you?"

I had thought I was going to say something smart, like after this weekend. To give myself time to deal with everything else going on – but when I opened my mouth what I said was not what I wanted. "Could I start tonight? I'll be busy this weekend."

Simon blinked, then looked down at a few papers. "I suppose you could. We shouldn't be too busy."

******

Two hours later, a lot of paperwork and advice, and dinner with Victoria, I was in that same dressing room looking at myself in the mirror. Before all this started I had never been one for a lot of make-up. I put some on because it was expected for the most part. My face was naturally pretty enough that I could get away without. I didn't consider myself skilled with make-up.

Lazuli was an artist. As I stared into the mirror I looked like a different person entirely. Simon had told her "goth", so she put on dark make-up on my very-pale skin. Cracking jokes like "you live so close to the beaches, how are you this pale?" as she worked. I didn't even fucking recognize myself in the mirror.

Holy Shit! I was hot as hell.

Moving down my body in the mirror I looked at the clothing I was wearing. Lazuli said it'd be smart to dress in normal clothing first, not magical ones, at least until I got the hang of it. Black was apparently my color of the evening. I never realized it before, but I look damn good in black.

I had on a tight blouse on that the designer took inspiration from military uniforms when they created it. The top buttons were open to show off the small cleavage I had. Working here, seeing the other girls, I was tempted to increase my size just to have more of that sex appeal. A black skirt hung on my hips, silver chains dangling from it. A thong was currently burying its way in my ass, black as well, silver chains on the crotch part to match my skirt. I shouldn't have to mention the silver chains on my tight black bra, should I?

"Mmmn... Amellia, if we didn't have to work, I'd have you bend me over right now." Lazuli said as she stepped back to admire her work.

"Would be hard, since I don't have a certain tool at the moment." I said standing up and swishing my hips testing the chains. They were cold when the smacked my thighs.

"We both know that can change in a second." She said winking, leaning forward and kissing me gently, her bright red lips touching my painted-black ones. "So, thought of a stage name?"

I nodded softly. "Was going to go with my middle name, Morgana."

"Hmm... Morgana, the Witch of the Night?" She suggested looking over me.

"Witch?" I asked, turning to look at my rear in the tight skirt, shaking it again.

"You look the part." She said, brushing my long black hair back. "Most of us have a catch." She said waving her hands in front of her augmented belly-dancer get-up. "Witch of the Night, because you look like the hot witches that the TV shows have. Night, because well, Noctis is night in Latin."

"Probably need a hat, and a broom stick to dance on." I said giggling.

******

That night, Lazuli wanted me to take it slow, follow her around do what she does. Simon wanted me to jump straight into it. The boss won. I was told to walk the floor, dance for those who wanted it, try to get someone to take me to the backroom. Before signing I had agreed I would do that. Lust was in my soul, so it seemed like the right thing to do. There were rules, of course. If the client wanted something I was not comfortable with, I could say no, give him a portion of his money back, then send him on his way. If they turned too violent, I could beat them senseless or call security. Things like that, they protected me.

Otherwise, I just had to be sexy. Which came naturally to me when I was around this much lust. Walking around the floor I felt my body move in interesting ways; ways I didn't even have to think about. A twitch of the hip here caused my skirt to fly up, showing my ass to those looking. Twitch my chest there and I could pop a button of my shirt to show more of my C-cup breasts.

I had two people coaching me. Lazuli, who was serving as my mentor on the floor, talking to customers for me, telling me when to sit on someone's lap and dance. Then I had my Pet, in my mind telling me how to move and what to say in their ears. Those two, plus my natural magic-given instincts caused me to become rather desired very quickly.

Not to mention the amount of lust rolling over me. I talked to Lazuli about it after that night, she has almost the same reactions as I did, but my senses were more sensitive than hers. Within ten-minutes of being on the floor, I was already wet. Every time I grinded against a guy, I could feel their erection pushing at me, and I would focus on it, still giving him a dance, but also something a little bit more pleasurable. I was almost positive I made one guy cum with that. His pants got very warm and wet rather quickly.

Halfway through the night I found Vicky, flashing me a sultry grin as she waved me over. Lazuli noticed and nodded at me as I zigzagged my way too her.

"How's the job going?" Vicky asked as I sat on her lap and started dancing. I found out very quickly that we don't pay attention to the music itself, just the rhythm. I couldn't tell you what song was that was playing, but I could tell you that the beat was fast though.

I leaned forward, pressing my tits into her face as I gyrated on her. "Not bad... Feeding is easy here. Made one guy mess up his underwear."

She laughed as she leaned back, watching me move. On the floor, you weren't allowed to touch. Though I was pretty confident that I could convince the security guards who watched over us that she was okay. "It's nice for me too." She said after a few seconds, just enjoying my body on hers. "There are some who want you bad, I can sense it, the fact that they want to be where I am right now, the jealousy of those that could afford to take you to the backroom. Mmmn... I didn't notice it as much before."

I grinned as I looked around; sure enough quite a few guys were watching us with hunger. "Let's give them a show then."

Now, all this time I was running on instincts. I just let go. I let my body do what it had to, and I sat back and enjoyed it. I hadn't put that much conscious effort into my dancing. I took what Lazuli and my Pet said to me to heart and filed it away for another day or another lap. When I danced for Vicky though, I put my heart and soul into it. Not only was I running on emotions, I focused on all the lustful thoughts around me, what they wanted to see, what they liked, what turned them on. I poured all those feelings into my muscles, and then I let loose.

Judging by the crowd around me, I was doing well. I was doing far too well if the other girl's faces were any indicator. I had more onlookers than the girls on stage. Of course, what I was doing would look right at home on a hardcore porno. I was bouncing up and down, closing my eyes, my hands sensuously moving all along my body, moaning at just the right pacing in the music to be heard. If I was watching this, I would've whipped out my magicked cock and gone to town on myself. I did see many a tented trouser.

Eventually I looked over and saw Lazuli watching me, and then she bobbed her head that told me to go to her. "Oops... Spent too much time here... See you in a few hours?"

Vicky grinned. "Oh, I'll be staying here. It's tasty."

Leaving her lap, to the dismay of the men and the cheers and whoops of the girls who rushed in, jumping on laps. Lazuli was smiling at me. "Damn, that was a good show, we'll have you on stage in no time!" She said as she took my arm and started leading me to a doorway. I recognized this one; it was the one that went to the back rooms.

"Where we going?" I asked.

She smiled at me. "Someone's paid for you. They're already waiting." Nodding, I let her lead me along silently. I had no problem having sex with strangers. Hell, I've jumped a man on the public bus once. No names, no talking, just unbuttoned his jeans, pulled his cock out and sat down on it. Strangers are no problems. But my conscious started to kick in about taking money for sexual favors. Sure, I'm a sorceress of lust, but did that mean I had to prostitute myself? I struggled with that thought all the way to the back room, but decided that it wasn't prostitution. He was paying me, I was feeding off him, all the while increasing my power. The need for power consumes one. Power corrupts, people, always remember that.

We entered the dark room, which was different from the one Vicky and I had played with Lazuli in. It was much darker for one thing.

"Now I know this guy, Morgana. He likes to be a bit rough with his girls. It's nothing that's too painful, just a few slaps with a bit of light choking. He doesn't much care for foreplay. Just go in and do what he says. I'll be right out here. If you want it to stop, just say so. He might be rough, but it's respectful. He likes to be in control, so call him Sir."

I nodded at her words before she pushed me in the open door. There was a man, already naked, flipping through the CDs that were placed next to the stereo. He hadn't noticed me walk in, so I took the time to look him over.

This was L.A. There are a lot of pretty people in this city There were movie stars or people who could be movie stars. Hell, the barista at a Starbucks here looks better than most of the people in my college. This man was gorgeous.

He reminded me a bit of Cole, without the battle scars. His muscles tight from hard labor, that twitched and bulged as he flipped. His back had more muscle definition than my entire body, not that I had much, but it was interesting. I wanted to take edible paint, draw the lines, and then lick it off him. Even his ass was muscular, and it had dimples. He had a dark hair that was cut short on his head with a full beard on his face. Even though I could only see his profile, I could tell he was handsome.

A part of me was glad my first client was a handsome man. Hell, all of me was glad about that. I was already aroused from my dancing, and playing while I was with Victoria. I really didn't think I could get any more wet than I already was. I couldn't have been any more wrong. I felt the tight G-string snug against my walls as I moved farther into the room.

"Hello, Sir." I said softly, lowing my head as he turned around. One of the senses gifted to me by my magic allowed me an insight into him. He was a busy man, a work-a-holic, which is why he paid for his sex. It wasn't that he couldn't go get it himself; he just didn't have the time. He was a boss, a leader, and an alpha male. He liked being in control, he liked being respected, and he liked being feared. Because of that, with every fiber of my soul, I sent those feelings out. I was his toy, I feared him, and I respected him.

I felt his lust go through the roof.

"Ah, Morgana the Witch... I hear you're called." His voice matched the rest of him, powerful and sexy. "I saw your dance with that other woman, too bad she doesn't work here, I would have loved both of you."

"Thank you, sir." I said softly, still staring down at my feet.

"Undress." He said as he walked towards me. Lazuli was right. He was very respectful. Even though the order was crass and short, there was a tone of caring beneath it. I did as was commanded. "Don't bother teasing." He said as soon as I had started to undress slowly. After that, my clothing was at my feet in seconds.

I felt like a prize hog being inspected as he walked around me, kind of like the judge making notes on a little clipboard as he poked and prodded at me. His thick finger was trailing down my back. The he was pinching my breast and slipping against the folds of my nethers. I shivered at each touch and each prod. Lazuli said he wasn't into foreplay, but she was so wrong. This was his foreplay, inspecting the merchandise. He was making sure it was up to code before sending out. I shivered again.

I might have slaves. I might even technically have a mistress. But we could take notes from this man.

"Very nice, the pale flawless skin, Perky small breasts and the dripping cunt." Pen on paper, check, check, and check, I win the tournament. "On your back, legs spread."

My body moved quickly at the command, quickly laying back on the satin covered mattress. Spreading my legs wide and hooking my arms in my knees, he didn't say it, but I knew he wanted this.

"Good girl. Do not move from that position, understood?"

"Yes, sir." I said breathily, wantonly, hungrily.

As I finally looked at his face, he was incredibly handsome. If I didn't have my own personal omnibus, I'd say he was damn near perfect. He had hard lines accentuated by his full beard. His eyes were his most striking feature though, bright blue and overly intelligent. You could see that this man was smart and quick-witted.

He took his place between my spread legs and I saw his member. His looked almost exactly like Cole's in both length and girth. But where my slaves were as straight as a razor, his cock curved up at an angle. He didn't take any time, lining his head with my opening and pushing in.

The curve made a difference. I don't know how, but I've had my slave in me many times since I made him mine. I figured this would feel similar, that the little curve wouldn't add anything extra. Oh fuck was I wrong about that!!

It curved up and into me just the right amount to hit my g-spot with his first thrust. I moaned out in pleasure and the man grinned above me. Then he started moving his hips. He wasn't bothering with letting me get used to him or bothering to revel in the pleasure. He moved fast and hard at the get-go that every time he thrusted in, the tip of him would press against that one special spot and I would convulse.

My hands digging into the skin and muscle of my legs as he went at me hard. He held himself up and gave himself leverage by grabbing my thighs. He pushed into me hard at one point, his hands moving to grip tightly on my breasts, digging his fingers into the skin. It hurt, but it also felt really fucking good. With his new hold, he moved differently, pulling out slow then slamming in. Every time he impaled me, he would pull on my tits.

The mix of pain and pleasure was too great, and I felt myself growing closer. The man liked control though, so instead of just climaxing I spoke between my moans. "May I cum... Sir?" I grunted out, and then I felt his hand slap against my breast.

I was used to getting slapped playfully, Vicky loved doing it after I had my fun with people. So, I was growing accustomed to, even turned on by it. Normally it was Vicky's arousal that made me aroused. This slap was so sudden though and so different than Vicky. Vicky did it just enough for me to feel it, it never really hurt. This one hurt, the palm of his hand falling right on my hardened nipple. I gasped and cried out, unable to control myself as I orgasmed. My pussy clenching tight on his shaft as my juices came pouring out of me.