Awakening Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking from my Dog to my Pet I nodded slowly. "Trust is about being honest. It might make a few of them flinch if they see I can tame a omnibus as powerful as her." I watched the nods and I honestly believe they were just agreeing with me to make me feel better. "Alright you three, battle armor."

At this point in my life, I didn't know much of anything. I had been in school for a history degree, not battle strategies. I wasn't overly smart about some things; I chose history because it was interesting. Here I was, leading an army of three to take on some of the most powerful people in our realm. And tomorrow, I would talk to an ambassador for an entirely different realm. I was terrified. Like, unable to move terrified, shaking uncontrollably.

The only thing going for me was that three of the seven Council members were voting for me, so I really only had to worry about the other four.

"Amellia..." Vicky's voice came softly, bringing me out of whatever thoughts I was having. Blinking I looked at the three of them.

My Pet was in the armor I was familiar with. It was dark blue in color, and form fitting to show of her sensual body. The chains that made her mine were wrapped up around her arms and legs clearly visible against the other metal. Honestly, the armor didn't look very comfortable. The heavy metal was squeezing her body but I knew it didn't bother her though. My Dog looked absolutely terrifying. When I had first started training with my demon, I laughed when I donned armor, after talking to Cole about it, he confirmed that almost all sorcerers wore armor when in battle.

His armor was big and bulky, spikes sticking out of his knees, elbows and shoulders. The metal was a deep blood red. He looked like a fucking tank, but moved easily enough. I knew the man was strong, but damn that was impressive. A sword had appeared strapped to his back as well, the hilt of it another shade of red. The thing was almost as long as my body. I shivered slightly, the man looked like death. "Scary Dog." I said with a smile, and got one in return.

Vicky was the least experienced in making armor of the two. It looked like she got her design from the cover of a video game. Her shoulders were bare, and plenty of cleavage was shown. The armor itself was green in color. It looked like it covered the vital parts well enough. Though, to be honest, I would expect my demon of lust to wear something like it. Not a sorceress of envy. Victoria looked down at herself and blushed. "S-Sorry... First time I've actually done this."

"It's fine, my dear, I think you look ravishing." My omnibus said, I gave her a look.

When sorcerers don armor, their magic, their sin, augments the color to coincide with said skin. Blue for Lust, green for Envy, red for Wrath, so on and so on. If sorcerers ever met in numbers on a field of battle, it'd look like a rainbow of death.

"And you, my Mistress?" Cole said after a few minutes.

Shaking my head I stood up. A long black dress flowed around me as I moved. It was the type of dress you'd fine a celebrity wearing on the red carpit. It accentuated my curves, teased, and looked formal all in one.

"There are different types of battle armor, this is the one I'm wearing." They all nodded at that as I looked around them. "Well... Good luck." I said as I held out one arm for each of them to take. I swear, now that I'm older, I am better at giving pep talks.

Mixed feeling surrounded me as they grabbed my arm, and then I folded space. It's a weird feeling... bending the Universe that much with magic. I had only done a few miles at this point, now I was going hundreds. It felt like hours passed as I searched for my destination. I was searching for the description, the address, and the picture that Simon had sent me.

I describe transporting myself like this as if I was bending two edges of a piece of paper together to connect them. I was searching along the other edge of the paper right now, moving as fast as my thoughts could take me. I wasn't quite ready to connect the sides. Then I found it. Its an old theatre that was abandoned by the city. Once I found my destination, I connected the two corners. And we were there.

Now if my life ever was made into a movie. The movie guys would put a lot of smoke, sound, and special effect when I teleported. In reality, there was nothing. No sound. No smoke, no lights. Just one second there, and the next here.

I ended up facing a crescent shaped table, seven people sitting in uncomfortable looking chairs. Their facial features said they were in the middle of a heated discussion before we popped in. Our sudden appearance forced all heads to turn to us.

"Only move against those using magic." I hissed behind me, my three companions spreading out.

We had only seconds to orient ourselves before the first tug on my supernatural senses happened. According to Cole the council's of Lust, Pride and Gluttony were my allies. The others were not. I say ally loosely here. We did just barge on them during their super secret meeting... Come to think of it, they might all hate me after this.

The first magic that spiked had a familiar feeling; it felt like Cole. So the council-member of Wrath was first to react. I could sense their anger. Her anger. My eyes fell on a woman who had stood up. Her face twisted with anger, bright red fiery hair moving wildly as she screamed out. Oh god she was strong. As I took a moment to assess, I realized the three behind me were among the strongest in the room. Had I really been doing that? Had I really been giving them that much of a power boost?

I didn't have time to speculate. A black... "Something" oozed forward towards me. I couldn't describe it properly enough. Think of living acid, moving like a ball of snakes towards me. They were playing to kill. Cole and my Omnibus were the first to jump to defense. The black-thing was stopped in mid movement, and then fire washed over it. Not stopping there, I held up my hand and pushed my magic around the Wrath-Witch and formed a fist. As I squeezed, her eyes bulged from their sockets as she tried to cast another spell. The harder she tried to cast, the harder I squeezed.

I didn't stop there. After I smothered her magic, I forced the chair behind her to come to life. It wrapped living branches around her body and pulled her tight against the chair. She struggled against the wood, but I knew it had worked with Cole. I wasn't worried about it; my Dog was MUCH stronger than her.

That's how the battle with the council went. Wrath was first to lose. Envy came next, Vicky jumping in with some impressive defensive skills. Using a conjured tiger made of rock and dust to jump on a conjured bear made of water. My demon smothered the Envy chair holder, and I locked her in place with her chair again. Greed came next, in a similar fasion. Then gluttony. Pride, Lust and Sloth didn't even stand up or bother to attack.

We waited. The four of us staring down the three remaining Council members. Nothing happened so I spoke first. "Greetings Council of Seven. I am Amellia Noctis. It is such a pleasure to meet you all finally." I said, bowing my head low as my eyes scanned them. Some of them were old, even by magical being standard. None of them really showed it though, except for gluttony and greed, both of which had gray hair and wrinkles. The others looked anywhere between their late forties to mid sixties. Those two looked ancient.

"I welcome you, Miss Amellia Noctis." Said Simon's booming voice. "Good tidings on you and yours!" I smiled at him and bowed again. "Now, may I ask, what brings you here?"

His bland eyes bored into me as he watched me. I decided I wouldn't call his gaze boring anymore. "I wish to meet the men and women who would have me dead, sir!" I said, my anger rising as I looked over them. "You seven voted to have me hauled in by this man." Pointing behind me to Cole, who had drawn his sword and slammed the tip into the wooden floor of the old theatre. "You failed. Me and mine have taken down your strongest. I could do more. I could do so much more. My demon here, would love it if I enslaved you all just to make an example. I much prefer peace." At the word demon, every single eye went to my omnibus. The struggles against my chair traps grew more, even those we didn't trap seemed wary, but they didn't move.

"You bring a demon here?!" Came the voice of Wrath. Her voice was like her hair, wild and untamable. Oh, she would be fun in the bed. "Do you know what they can do?!"

"I know what she can do." I said, turning my voice calm as I stared down the red-head. "Pet, sit." I heard her armor clink as she sat down behind me. "Lay down." Again, more clinking. "Roll over." More. "Good girl." I cooed at her. "You may stand." I sent apologetic thoughts to the feeling of her in the back of my mind; she just sent a soft giggle to me in return. "She is my Pet. My slave. She is safer to the mundane than any of you."

My little show struck a nerve, their eyes moving across her body. Taking note of the chains around her throat, wrists and ankles. "So you chained down a whore!" The redhead said again. "You still broke the law by summoning her, a law that means death! Despite what you say, there will be no piece."

"Actually, Council-member." My omnibus spoke, eyeing me as I nodded to her. "Amellia had never summoned me. I showed up, tried to take her with me, ended up serving her instead. She broke no laws."

It went on like that for a while. The woman of Wrath spouting off things, me and mine defending them, the others simply watching the exchange. It was annoying. The woman was annoying. I changed my mind a few minutes later; she wouldn't be fun in bed.

"Oh shut up!" I said after an hour of that bullshit. "Now you are just making things up. I didn't come here to have a childish argument with you. I came here to make peace between us. It is you seven who wants to end me, for some prophecy."

Eyes flicked to Cole at that, and then back to me. Simon spoke. "Yes, because of an outdated prophecy." He said at me, but not really to me. He truly spoke to the other seven. "We are old, our organization is old, and yet still we tremble in fear of something said thousands of years ago. There are no records of seers showing themselves since this prophecy. I wonder if its true, or someone from the past crying wolf." Three of the seven nodded slowly, the others glared at him. "This woman before us, I've met her. I've talked to her. She is kind-hearted and means no one harm."

"But she consorts with demons!" Said who I assumed was the council of greed. He had on an expensive suit, too-white teeth, and a watch that cost more than most cars.

"So have we all at one point in our life." Simon said softly. "Demons are not the enemies we once knew. Yes, we shouldn't summon them willingly into our world. But I have met kind demons as well as evil."

Then they talked, and ignored me. From what I gathered the prophecy, if it was true, had something to do with demons and me. I couldn't at the time figure out what, and whenever I asked they simply ignored the question. Another hour of debate and deliberation they finally turned their attentions back at me. The questions they gave me reminded me of a job-interview (or my first meeting with Simon). Sure enough, he didn't speak much at this point. I answered them honestly. Another hour.

Three hours with these people, and I was close to just enslaving all of them. We eventually let the ones we captured up, with a warning it'd be just as easy if they tried anything. I was bored out of my mind, and wanting to go back to my birthday celebrations.

Three hours and seventeen minutes and thirty nine seconds later they nodded to themselves.

"We will take another vote." Said the Wrath-Witch.

"No!" I shouted, glaring at her. "No voting about me. Either we are friends or we are enemies. If we are enemies I'll end the war right now. If we are friends, you can wish me happy birthday and I'll send you the nudie pics of our party tomorrow."

They all blinked at that, looking around each other. I wasn't going to go through this again. "Then... Happy Birthday, Amellia." Said the wrath witch.

"Thank you. I'll get your number from Simon to send those pics." I said, my voice turning seducting as I gave her a playful wink. I felt the hands of my friends touch me, and I bent space again.

We were home again. Vicky and I dressed now in slutty attire for the night out. Cole dressed like a bodyguard in a tight black suit. I know they all wanted to talk about what happened. Me? I wanted to go party. It was unlike me to want that, but hell, it was my birthday. The Council ruined most of it; I need to get it back to where we were this morning.

"I have a car waiting for us in L.A." Vicky said as she sauntered up to me, slapping my rear.

"You sure I can't come, mistress?"

"No, my Pet. I need you to go back to your realm, tell the ambassador we'll be summoning him tomorrow." She nodded sadly, and then disappeared. "You can keep watch through my eyes if you want." I said aloud, knowing she could still hear me.

"Ready?" And we were off. I transported us to L.A. right infront of the car rental agency, and then we were driving through the town.

Now... I still don't remember much of what happened on my twenty-first birthday. Once we were out all thoughts of Council business left us, and it was just two college girls partying it up. I do remember that we had a lot of sex. The first one being in the back of the rental car. Me riding on the thick shaft of victoria with the windows rolled all the way down. Screaming out in pleasure to the streets of L.A. Discussing it, we had decided to keep my cock grown, thinking it'd be more fun.

It was.

Get someone drunk enough, they won't ask questions. We had met a woman in the first bar we had went to. Convinced her to get below the table. She was surprised at the extra sexual tool, but went to work. Sucking and licking on me until I blew in her mouth. We left satisfied. The second and third bars were similar. Sometimes we'd find someone to go under the table, sometimes we'd go under the table, sometimes we'd bring someone to the back room. Or if they had a dance floor and the woman had a short skirt, or the man had a good package.

We got plenty of pictures as well. True to my word, the beginning of the night I received the phone number for the Council of Wrath, her name was Evelyn, and sent her each and everyone of those pictures.

Our last stop was my work-place. We had promised Lazuli we'd stop by. For a second I didn't think I'd be recognized if I wasn't working. Sure the security guard knew who I was, and the bartender. But the patrons came up and greeted me, asking if I was working. A few of them bought me drinks, propositioned me if I wanted to have a good time with them. Lazuli saved me from that.

She was every bit the Indian Princess, even if she was only in a tight thong. Apparently she had just left the stage. Draping her body over me she gave me a hard kiss on the lips, looking around herself. "Sorry boys and girls, she's mine." And then I was dragged off, Vicky following close behind giggling to herself as she grabbed our drinks.

We made it safely to the relatively quiet back room. "My god you two are drunk!"

We giggled. "Yesh! Yesh we are!" I slurred at her as I planted a kiss on her lips.

"Oh! Mmmn, it'd be wrong of me to take advantage of two beautiful women so intoxicated." Lazuli said, wrapping her arms around my his and groping my rear. "Oy! Vicky." She said, looking over her shoulder at Victoria. "You know I've wanted you as well, right?"

I could practically hear Victoria blush at that. "Yes... Come on lovey-dovey... Join ush. It be fun!" I said, turning my head towards her before pushing Lazuli on the the bed. "Oh! Lazzy. Guesh what Vicky grew!"

"What?"

I giggled, "You'll find out." And then I pushed my lips on her, taking her mind away from Vicky who was currently joining us on the bed. With a simple thought I felt my nude body against Lazuli's. My breasts pushing against hers, my member pressed hard against her tight stomach. I knew that Vicky was now naked as well.

I didn't know it at the time, but the rest of the damn strip club was naked. Woops. Though, that didn't matter to us.

"F-Fuck, Amy..." Vicky said gasping. "Too... Too much lust." I stopped my kissing to look at her. Her entire body was flush with arousal, not just alcohol.

Lazuli moaned under me. "Y-Yes... T-Take it back a notch."

Sitting up, in my inebriated state, they didn't make much sense. But I focused on my magic. I realized it was leaking out of me. I stoppered the leak, and heard sighs of relief.

"Damn... Power is sexy." Lazuli said as she brough me back down on top of her. Our kiss didn't last long as a familiar thick object pressed against my forehead.

Vicky had positioned herself above the two of us, her thick member pointing right at me. Breaking the kiss I lifted my head, opening my mouth wide to suck on the tip. During the night we hadn't done much to each other, instead feeding our own magic with Lust and Envy. Me, I was getting most of the attention. I mean this is my birthday after all. I sucked on Vicky's cock as hard as I could, I could also feel Lazuli under me and heard her gasp at the size of the tool.

"Oh, I wanna taste that." She said. Stopping my ministrations I sat up on top of the woman, my lips finding the nipples of my lover as Lauli wrapped her own lips around the thick meet. Lazuli was very attractive, but there was one thing that stood out (oh yes, a pun is intended, you'll see). The woman had extremely large nipples. They stuck out at least three or four inches out from her breasts. I could feel them harden with excitement as I rubbed my body against her. Feeling my cock pressing into her soft tit-flesh only made me wetter.

"Oh... Mmmn, new thought for a titty-fuck..." I said absently as I positioned myself correctly. I could feel those large nipples brush against my thigh, and then one of the girls hit on what I was wanting to try. The hard nipple pressed pleasently against my clit as I pushed down. "Ooooh... This is new." I said with a moan and a giggle.

I could hear Lazuli moan softly with the cock in her mouth, her nipples were sensitive, I found that out the first night I was with her. There we were, Vicky moaning and pushing her hips into Lazuli, with me on top of Lazuli grinding against those large wonderful nipples. They were big enough to push into me, thus causing all types of exciting and wonderful new pleasure. My lips were wrapped around Victoria's breasts as we both rode Lazuli.

"Shitshitshit..." Vicky said after a while, pushing as deep as she could into the mouth. "C-Cumming..."

Lazuli pulled off, aiming the cock towards my own crotch as Vicky started firing off that unrealistically thick cum. I felt the heat of it hit me, then felt it slide down between myself and Lazuli's nipple I was riding. The extra heat, it felt so good. Lazuli didn't stop there, her hand took over on Vicky and her mouth wrapped around my own shaft, which was so close to her mouth she didn't even have to move far.

"God, one of the best cock-suckers I've had tonight." I said as she bobbed her head. "Mmmn... Vicky... I think it's time you shove that tool in our friends tight little cunt."

"Oh... I agree, my love." She said giggling softly as she kissed me, and moved around. I watched her, turning my head as I continued to grind and thrust, grind and thrust. Victoria touched Lazuli on the inner thigh and she opened her legs wide. Now, Vicky had just gotten her member, but she has used it a lot thanks to this morning. She had also been watching me have sex all night, so she was a bit frustrated and impatient. Instead of moving slow, my lover rammed her entire self to the hilt inside our friend.