Awakening Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lazuli screamed out in a mix of pleasure and pain, letting my member popping free from her mouth. The spit covered member bouncing happily on her cheek as Lazuli cried out. "Bi-Big..." She moaned, her legs wrapping around Vicky to keep her buried there. "S-Send me lust, Amy... " She half moaned looking up at me.

I blinked at that. It should be simple, right? I stopped the leaking before, I just need to let out some and aim it at her. My magic was nothing but lust, after all. So I did just that, and I saw the effects of it. Her face had been a mix of pain with pleasure, and then it turned into bliss. Her eyes were rolling back into her head, her mouth opening in a long low moan of desire and pleasure. It took me a minute to realize she was cumming. "So good..." Came out her moan as she pushed her hips down against Vicky, my lover taking control and starting to move.

I felt a bit left out, the two of them enjoying each other, me forgotten in their own pleasure. I now knew how Vicky felt most of the time, but she did it on purpose. The lust pouring from the two was good though, my magic soaking it up to replace what I had given to Lazuli. Removing myself from the woman I watched the two. Now that she was embedded in something warm and wet, Vicky was moving slower, letting the walls of Lazuli adjust to her girth.

Vicky bent low, her ass sticking in the air as she kissed Lazuli, her hips still moving. That was my chance. I moved behind the two of them and grabbed Vicky's hips, pushing her hard against Lazuli so she couldn't move. "Ass or pussy?" I asked, as I spread her cheeks. Both were already wet, it looked like her orgasm caused her juices to drip over her puckered hole.

Vicky gasped at my manhandling and looked over her shoulder. Biting her lower lip. "Surprise me... It is your birthday."

It shouldn't be a surprise really when I aimed the head of my cock towards that puckered hole and pushed in. Her ass was tight, we hadn't really played with it in a while, and I had never used my own cock in her ass. She cried out as I pushed in, forcefully spreading her walls. Again I poured some lust into her as I did with Lazuli. The cries went from pain to pleasure quickly. Hmmm... Handy new trick.

Then I started to move my hips, thrusting in and out of her. The great thing was everytime I pulled back, so did Victoria. Everytime I thrusted forward, so did Victoria. Essentially, I was fucking both women at the same time (Yay me). The room was full of moans and gasps as Vicky and Lazuli let me take lead, the two women kissing as I moved back and forth. I took a video of this to send to Evelyn. I recorded my movements and the two girls, before falling fully into my lust.

I couldn't tell you how long we stayed in that position. I moved back and forth hard, my crotch smacking against the bouncy ass of my lover. Eventually we switched, me sliding into Lazuli, and Vicky sliding into my pussy. I wasn't quite ready to have that thick meat between my ass cheeks. Victoria didn't start off slow at all. She started hard. She slammed into me, and in turn, me slamming into Lazuli. "C-Can't hold it in..." Victoria said behind my ear.

"I want to taste!" I groaned out, feeling her pull out not long after. I joined Lazuli on the bed, sitting on our knees. Victoria was standing on the matress stroking her thick cock.

"C-Cumming." She groaned out. Lazuli and I both pressed our lips to the head of her tool, our lips touching on the corners. As Vicky came, I felt the fruity-tasting substance enter my mouth; I knew it did to Lazuli as well because she gasped at the interesting flavor. There was a lot of it. It was thick enough that it didn't take long before my mouth was full, some of it dribbling down my cheeks and my chin. The same thing was happening to Lazuli, but she was trying to swallow it whereas I was just enjoying the feeling of it on my skin.

Seriously, take a bath in jello one day; it's an interesting feeling.

"Oh wow, can I have you for breakfast?" Lazuli said gasping as Vicky's orgasm wound down.

"Sure... You'd have to move closer though." Vicky responded as she leaned in and kissed the woman. I kept her cum in my mouth and waited for Vicky to turn to me. As our lips I pushed the juices into her mouth, to a gasp of surprise and then the familiar sound of a swallow. "Wow... I do taste good."

"Yes... Yes you do... But, I think you two are forgetting about some one." I said, as I stood up, my erection painfully hard as the two of them giggled.

"Yes, ma'am." They said together as Vicky went to her knees.

"Both parts of me, please." I moaned out as Vicky's hungry mouth wrapped around my cock. I spread my legs some and Lazuli took the hint, her tongue brushing against my clit as she sucked on it. The double-oral feeling was good, and I was already so close to the edge it was long before I was bucking into my lover's mouth, causing me to grind against Lazuli's face. I didn't give a warning as I came. My juices exploding out of both ends as I cried out in pleasure.

I heard Vicky gag slightly as she pulled her mouth from me, letting the rest of my orgasm mess her face, painting her skin white. Lazuli was in a similar boat, my clear fem-fluids filling her mouth and covering her face. They both moaned softly at the feeling, I saw Lazuli pawing at her nethers with abandon. She stayed that way, her face in my crotch while she fingered herself. It didn't take her long before she was dirtying up the bed underneath her.

We all collapsed, me in the middle, the two of them curled up on my side. "Holy shit... Best birthday, ever." I managed to get out.

"Mmmmm... Yes..." Lazuli said, her hand moving over my body. "I really need to come have a sleep over with you two... The fact you have to leave and I have to go back to work, is really bringing me down."

We stayed like that for a little while, talking and laughing. Eventually we had to go. Standing up and summoning clothing for us. We continued talking as we left the back-room area only to stop dead as we reached the main room.

"Uhm... What?" Vicky said softly.

"Woops... I think this is my fault." I said giggling slightly.

Everyone infront of us, the strippers, the clients, the bartenders, and the security guards were naked. There was sex happening everywhere, multiple partners rolling around on the ground. The music had stopped, on the account of the DJ was currently getting blown by one of the male strippers. One of the bartenders was pouring shots directly into her pussy and letting the other bartnder suck it out. The strippers were on stage, using the pole as a sex-toy as they sucked off their patrons. Trying to describe it all would take a while. Needless to say, everyone was naked; everyone was doing some type of sexual act - either with a partner, or by himself or herself. Sexual orientation apparently didn't mean anything when you had a sorceress as powerful as I am feeding lust directly into your body.

"Whoops..." I said again. "Well, Lazuli, have fun." I told her, giving her a wink. I could practically see the lust coming off all of them, just waiting to be soaked up by a sorceress.

I looked at Lazuli and she bit her lip. If she was feeling what I was, she was about ready to cream her pants again. "Y-Yes... Yes, I think I will. Bye lovers!" She said before she practically jumped on a man who was in the corner stroking his average erection.

"Want to stay lover?" Victoria said, her eyes roving over to two women, customers; their pussies mashed together as they scissored.

I wanted to say yes, but the responsible part of my drunken mind shook my head. I took a picture with my phone though, before grabbing her hand and teleporting us outside. "If I had tried to walk through that storm of lust, we would've stayed..." I said, calming my nerves.

The way home was eventful too. I gave my Dog his treat. Sitting in the front seat with him as he drove the car back to the rental agency. My mouth wrapped around his cock until I couldn't take it anymore. Riding someone while they were trying to drive is even more difficult than it sounds. It was fun, scary dangerous, but fun. We made it to the rental agency safely, and I popped us back home. The three of us headed to the room, where I was promptly double-teamed by Vicky and Cole before we finally passed out.

"Mistress." Came the perfectly seductful voice of my omnibus. "Ready to summon a demon?" I opened my eyes to bright light and headach, groaning as I turned around in my bed.

"Yeah... Coffee first, then some demon summoning."