Awakening Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

The room felt empty without Victoria, despite there being four people in it. The three around me were quiet as we calmed ourselves from that failed party. My mind was working furiously as to what to do next. I didn't have much to go on, but at least I had something. It could only have been from someone who knew where to hurt me the most. Which left Lazuli, Simon, and the Greed Council Member. That is unless they told others, who then told others. But it was a start.

I stood from my sitting position, my clothing changing to something more acceptable in our realm. I turned my eyes to my omnibus before speaking. "I'm going to talk to Lazuli first."

"You don't think...?" She said softly but I shook my head quickly.

"No, I don't. But she might have a lead on Simon."

"Mistress, if I may?" My dog said, in one of his rare instances of speaking before being spoken too. I nodded to him. "May I suggest talking to Evelyn."

"Evelyn... The Council of Wrath?" He nodded slowly. "Why her?"

"We wrath are the leaders of the Enforcers. She would have more information than Lazuli would have, mistress. Despite her temper, she's intelligent and can see whom she should and shouldn't side with. She'll help, for a price." I nodded at that, looking at the others. Oaer seemed out of her depth, she was brand new to our little fucked-up family. The golden angel was doing surprisingly well just rolling with the punches though. My Pet nodded her head in agreeing with Cole.

"I agree, mistress, she's our best bet. Besides, she was cute." I looked at Oaer again, and she just shrugged. That was a very human reaction on an obviously inhuman being. I suppressed my chuckle at seeing that.

"Okay... Dog, where is she? Do you know?"

He shook his head. "But, ah, mistress... You have her number."

I blinked at him, confused for a second before my eyes alighted on my phone that I had left on the table. In a desperate dish for it, I fumbled it a few times before I finally sifted through my contacts. I had her number because I was sending her dirty pictures of Victoria and myself on my birthday. I found her (labeled under Hot-Wrath-Head-Bitch) and hit the phone symbol to call her.

The line only rang once before she answered. "Miss Noctis, I hope you aren't calling me while your fucking someone." Came the rough voice of the fiery redhead.

"Huh? Oh, no... Did I do that on my birthday? If so, you're welcome." She growled. "No, wait, not calling about that. Victoria has been kidnapped and I have reliable information that a sorcerer of Lust and Greed were in on it. I need your help in finding her."

Silence.

Did I mention that I hate silence in important situations? At least give me something, a gasp of surprise, the rustling of papers as you fall over in stunned disbelief. Something! Is it too much to ask for? Apparently not, as I heard a muffled "Damn" come over the receiver. "Can you come to where I am?"

"If you tell me where and send me a pic, easily."

"I'm in L.A. actually. I had reports that Simon and Elijah were planning something to do with you. I need to protect the Council, them moving against you harms the Council. To do this, I will need something from you."

"We can discuss that. Now were are you?"

******

Evelyn had a hotel room on the seventh floor. It was interesting, teleporting to something so high off the ground. The logistics were different; it's also extremely hard to explain. I could do it to my home easily because it was something I was used too. This was a new area. By the request of Evelyn, I went alone. Assuring my pets that I could very well take matters into my own hands if it was a trap.

I appeared in-front of her door not five minutes after we hung up the phone and then knocked. There was a crash from inside, then a curse. Then a pulling on my senses as the woman did something. I assumed she used a spell to check who was there. With all my power, I was still vastly inexperienced compared to the people I was up against.

"Damn, that was quick." Came her voice as she opened the door. "C'mon, get inside."

I followed her, closing the door behind me as I looked around. It was a typical hotel room, fancier than ones I've been in. But then, I didn't have a few hundred years of investments to pay for things. Then I looked at Evelyn. She looked rather under-dressed. Only wearing a black bra that held her surprisingly large (and yummy) breasts tight to her chest and a matching pair of panties. She was surprisingly curvy for someone who held a reputation as being a badass. She was surprisingly feminine, curvy, and very strong. She had muscles that were used, not worked on.

"Stop checking me out, Lust-Witch." She said, her back still to me. I blushed slightly and then followed her in.

"I need that information. Whatever you can give me." I said quickly.

She turned and looked at me, her eyes scanning over me -- I very much wanted to tell her to stop checking me out. "Not yet. They won't hurt her." I was about to say something and she straight up put her hand over my mouth (mental note, must not bite). "They won't hurt her, if they do they can't control you. They want to control you. They made a deal with demons that think the same way as them. We have time. Would you like something to drink?"

The question threw me back, but what she told me made sense. If they hurt Victoria, they would know I would tear the Earth apart looking for them. Which is something the prophecy mentioned, a random snippet that comes and goes. So they would keep her hidden. "S... Sure..." I said after a moments of fuming in my own thoughts. She handed me a glass of whiskey and moved to the bed.

"What I want..." She said, pausing to sip at her glass "is more power."

Don't let that make you think less of Evelyn. The need for more power is ingrained into anyone with magic. It's our breathing. We don't think about it. It's a constant force that pushes us to do what we do. It's why I became a sex-hungry fiend as soon as my powers were awakened. It's why my dog is always so angry at every little thing. Why Vicky would put herself in situations that would make her jealous or upset. It's hardwired into our DNA and into our thought processes. Truthfully, I was expecting that answer.

"I also want to know that you won't destroy us all, as the prophecy says." She said, her look taking on one of fierceness, almost a being to fear.

I sighed, sitting down on the bed next to her. "You only know part of the prophecy..." and I explained what I saw in the demon realm. Telling her to shut up when she wanted to go in a fit about me consorting with demons. I told her about the prophecy, about seeing me in the middle of destruction and creation and that my decisions could go either way. The prophecy wasn't written in stone, its what could possibly happen.

She listened with interest before nodding slowly at my words. "I see... So we were wrong, for the most part." She said, her glass finished she stood and refilled it. "I'm glad you did what you had to when it concerned us. We almost tipped the scales, didn't we?" I nodded, finishing off my own glass -- which she refilled without a word. The Council Woman of Wrath was actually a pretty decent person. Which was surprising. "So... You have no intention of harming us... I can live with that... Now, my power."

"Consider me your fuck-buddy." I said with a seductive grin. That got a rise out of her. I'm great at turning a serious situation into a sexual situation very quickly. The woman blinked at me, slowly, before smiling.

"I take the lead." She said, handing me my glass before straddling my lap.

I sipped the glass and then shook my head. "That's not how this works, Evelyn." I smiled at her, leaned forward and brought my tongue across her bare neck. "I have the power. You want that power. I'm in control." She glared at me, and then shivered as I licked along her ear. "It's my job to make you angry, and then give you pleasure, wouldn't you agree?" I breathed into her ear.

She growled again, and then leaned back to let me get along her throat, taking a sip of her drink as she did so. "So now what? We have sex, and I'll grow more powerful?"

"That's typically how it works. I'd get no fun out of it if I just gave you the power, would I?" I giggled at her growl, nipping gently at the skin of her breasts not hidden by her bra. "Besides, its not like you don't want it." I purred against her cleavage. "I sent you all those pictures, I'm sure you were knuckle deep in your cunt on each one, weren't you?"

That got a rise out of her. I could sense the wrath and lust spike in her soul as I bit hard on her breasts, causing her to gasp and moan. She had, I had known she had as soon as I walked into the room. "You've been dreaming of this, haven't you? You're drooling on the inside wondering what it'd be like to spend a night with me?"

Another growl and another gasp as I nibbled on her skin. "Shut up, Lust-Witch..." She growled half-heartedly. That was the problem with wrath. It was so easy to switch it into Lust. Which was why it was so easy for me to turn her on, and at the same time, give her batteries extra juice.

I grinned as my free hand, the one that wasn't holding a glass of whiskey, unclasped her bra and let it drop. As she wiggled, her large breasts popped free from the constricting item. They were larger than me, possibly on par with Victoria's. My mouth found her nipple quickly and I sucked at it, pulling hard causing the badass woman to moan in surprise and pleasure.

She pressed her chest forward and I could feel her eyes watching me. "Don't forget to drink..." She said softly, and then I felt the warm-temperature whiskey hit my lips. She was pouring it gently over her breasts, letting it dribble down into my sucking mouth. The whiskey she poured mixed with her sweat and skin was the best damn whiskey I've had. Her nipples hardened as the colder liquid hit them, and I took that opportunity to nibble on them, eliciting more gasps and moans of pleasure.

I switched breasts and repeated the process. Handing Evelyn my still full glass, she also repeated the process, pouring the alcohol on her skin as I sucked it up. I was able to catch some of it, but most of it continued to dribble down her skin, and onto my stomach and crotch. After a few minutes and a few more switches, she was panting like a dog in heat. Her hands gripping my hair as I suckled her breasts and bit hard on her nipples. Her hips were grinding against me, pressing her pussy on my bulge.

"Fuck... Rumors were heard, but you are a big bitch, aren't you?" The woman said above me, moaning, as I knew her clit found my shaft.

I smiled up at her as I lay back on the bed, pulling her with me. She sat up, her hands pressing on my conjured shirt where my breasts were. "I was told you were an expert at getting naked." She said, and before the last word was completely done, her hand was gripping my breast. "Oh... So you are." She said laughing as she leaned down, her own lips going over my breasts.

The woman sucked hard, and it felt amazing. Her tongue was flicking across my engorged nipples as she continued to grind against my shaft. The only cloth between us was her panties, but I could feel how wet they were as she played with my body. My hands ran over her back, giving her bubbly but toned ass a hard squeeze and swat.

She stopped suddenly and looked at me. "Oh god... They were right... We've hardly done anything and I can feel the power you're giving me... How do you do that? It usually takes more for us normal sorcerers." I simply shrugged as I swatted her ass again. "Oh yeah, right... Analyze later." She said and then she turned her body.

Her knees went to either side of my head, and her hand gripped my hardness hard, but I could feel her breath moving over my clit. I moaned softly as I moved my hands up and pulled her damp panties to the side. I could get rid of them, sure, but I wasn't sure how to bring them back when we were done. They weren't magicked panties, or conjured, they were store-bought. I decided early on not to mess with store-bought clothing. So I used my fingers to pull them to the side, my tips brushing against her folds before pushing my head forward.

Evelyn had a large clit. Easily four inches long, and I was pretty sure it wasn't fully aroused, on the account of as I licked it, it grew a little bit more. So I sucked on it, treating it like a small cock as I ran my lips up and down it. It was the right choice judging by what I could hear coming from Evelyn's lips. Her hand started to move up and down my shaft as her tongue found my own clit and began to flick it back and forth. I moaned into her as I worked, my other hand squeezing her rump hard before sliding it between her crack. My fingers trailed down towards where my mouth was, and then slid easily into her wet opening. It felt like Evelyn was doing the same to me, and my penetration of her caught her off guard. She stopped moving for a second, her hips twitching against my finger and face as I worked at her.

Then she started back, her lips encompassing my clit and sucking hard as she slid a finger into my pussy and my puckered hole. The second insertion surprised me and it was my turn to freeze and enjoy the pleasure. Her large clit was resting in my warm mouth as I grinded against her.

We went that way for a while, each trying to out do the other. When it was my turn again, I slipped the thumb from my free hand into her ass, I made her panties disappear with my magic. I didn't want them getting in my way. I'd get her a new pair from Victoria's Secret after this was all over. I moved my fingers furiously to get her to freeze. Then I slipped my cock in her mouth. She was sucking hard on it, and grazing her teeth playfully along my shaft.

Back and forth it went, each trying to one-up the other. It resulted in her cumming first. Her pussy and rear clenching my invading fingers as she moaned around my cock, fully embedded in her throat. With the vibrations from her throat around my shaft, I was next, shooting my load to the back of her throat with an upwards thrust. We rested after that. My fingers were still in her and hers in mine. But she had collapsed on my stomach, and I was stretching my neck to be able to breath properly. "Fuck-buddy?" She asked after a few minutes of not being able to move.

I giggled softly. "Yes... I have a feeling you like the idea."

It was her turn to laugh. Head of the Enforcement personnel of the Council didn't giggle, after all. "Probably..."

"No probably about it. Oh, by the way, I won." I said grinning at her crotch, since it was the only thing in my line of vision.

"Won what?"

"Being on top." And then I moved. My magic came to me easily as I flipped her over. Her hands bound above her head, her legs spread out on the bed with me between them. She gasped and struggled against the invisible bonds. Not that hard, but hard enough to make it fun and playful. She tried to look angry, but failed miserably.

"Damnit." She groaned out a she watched me. Despite her struggle, she liked it. She wanted to be tied down and for me to have my way with her. It also pissed her off that she lost to me. She didn't complain because it increased her magic.

I smiled down at her as I tightly gripped her thighs, pressing my still cum-and-spit-soaked girl-cock against her drenched folds. She gasped at the feeling, and that was all I gave her as I thrusted all nine inches inside of her. I cried out in pleasure at the feeling, she screamed. Her walls flexing around my shaft as I let her get used to my size. She was tight, definitely tighter than I would've expected from someone as powerful as she was.

Then again, I was used to the power being in the sex. It might be different with wrath sorcerers.

"Lust-Bitch." She moaned out, and I grinned at her as I started to pull back. Agonizingly slow, I pulled out of her until I was completely free. Her eyes went wide feeling this, and I could see the words forming on her lips. Before she could speak though, I rammed myself all the way back in. Whatever words she had, suddenly turned into moans of lust.

I reached down and grabbed her large breasts as support, bringing my hips back and out before slamming into her. Every time I moved them faster, our voices grew louder and louder. By this time I was simply rutting in and out of her, we were both moaning loud enough to let her neighbors hear us. We didn't care. I pinched and pulled on her nipples as I rammed in, not realizing what I was doing my body simply on autopilot. Using the information my magic gave me to give her the best pleasure.

Her hands traveled over her body (apparently my concentration had wavered, letting her bindings free), her fingers (damp with my previous juices) slipped into her mouth, while her other hand went to her clit. Rolling the large pleasure-buzzer between her fingers. "Wrath-Whore." I said smiling down at her, the anger that came off spurned on another boost in speed. With her mouth occupied sucking on her fingers, my voice was the only one gasping in the room. There was knocking on the wall behind me, but I didn't care. I simply sent out some lust to quiet them down, to let them enjoy the noises of our sexual escapades. It worked.

It didn't take us too terribly long before we were panting with increased lust. Our orgasms were building at the same time as I continued to slam myself into her. "G-Gonna fill this Wrath-Whore up..." I moaned out, causing her to do a mix between a growl and a moan.

"Just... Fucking... Finish... Stupid... Lust-Bitch..." She growled out between my thrusts, her teeth clenched as she rode her lust.

"Fine..." I groaned as I slammed into her hard and cried out. My member erupted inside of her walls as they clamped down. Her hips grinded against me, milking me for everything I had. She squirted hard when she came. But I was so used to others squirting that it just got me off so much better. It was actually odd to see someone who didn't squirt at this point in my life. We moaned together as we came. I could feel the hotness I poured into her coating my shaft as she ground her hips into me.

When it was done I pulled out of her and leaned back against the wall. She reached behind her, grabbed the two glasses, the bottle of whiskey floating with her magic, and then handed me a full glass. "What, no cuddle?" I asked smiling wickedly at the Wrath-Witch.

She growled again before sitting next to me, our shoulders touching. This woman wasn't one to share feelings. She wasn't one to get emotionally evolved. The sex was nothing more than a business transaction to her. One she enjoyed immensely, sure, but that's it. I was fine with that. So we sipped our whiskey in silence, letting our bodies cool off.

"Simon and Elijah are in Alaska. Elijah has a safe house up there, guarded against powerful magics and reinforced with the best security money can buy. The best I can do is to get you exact GPS coordinates."

I nodded my thanks, clinked our glasses together. "That'll be best. Can I expect any support from the Council?"

She eyed me, the look saying it all, but then she voiced it. "Do you need support?"

"No, not really" I said simply, and her eyes bulged for a second at my answer. "I don't like fighting. The anger... It gets to me." A raised red eyebrow but I shook my head. "I'll explain if I ever decide to trust you more. Please understand me when I say that the more help I receive, the less the chance I destroy everyone in my rage."

She took that information, including everything I didn't say and nodded slowly. "I can get together some things. Talk to your stripper friend... Lazuli I think is her name? She's powerful and talented. Also, your slaves will be fighting too, yes?" I nodded. "Good. I'll set up everything and then call you when I have the information... Out of curiosity, how many people can you transport? It takes too much power for most of my soldiers to do it themselves. And we normal magical beings only have a finite amount of power to spare."