Awakening Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They could sense I was getting closer, so they stopped. I grunted at the feeling of nothing around nor in me I looked up at the two. "May we take charge, my mistress?" My omnibus asked, her long fingers trailing down my thigh. My cock was bouncing excitedly. I did the only thing a sane person would do... I nodded.

With that, the angel moved off me. My pet taking a place between my legs as her hands gripped my legs and pulled very gently. I felt my body being pulled down the wall, resting in the lap of my omnibus, her thick demonic shaft pressed against my damp slit. A moan left my lips as I pressed down against it. The bright purple appendage pressed deliciously against me, the bumps along the shaft hitting interesting places in my folds. I could cum just from this feeling.

"Hungry, mistress?" My Pet said giggling softly before moving herself, the thick head of her member pressing at my opening before sliding in. Up till now, I've only had one other demonic shaft in me. It was smaller than this, was forced to remain still, and its owner was unable to even shake his head. It had been an amazing experience then. But this... this was ten times more the pleasure.

The omnibus slid in slowly, letting me feel all ten-inches of her as she pushed forward. The ribbing along her shaft was pleasuring the bits of my insides that are never normally pleasured. I cried out in pleasure at the feeling. My hands dug into the sand below me. My magic went crazy at the lust that spiked in my own heart. My omnibus gasped out as the lust seeped out of me and entered her, I heard Oaer gasp as well, though my eyes weren't on her at the moment. The large breasts of my omnibus heaved gently as she was fully embedded in me.

"The angel's turn, mistress." My pet said, grinning and gyrating her hips against me. I was distracted enough, my eyes half closed, that I was surprised when I felt the smooth golden skin of my angel press against my own erection.

Opening my eyes, I was face first with the feathery wings of Oaer, and a good view of her heart-shaped ass. I could see the lube dripping from her opening as her dainty hands spread her cheeks. The blue of my omnibus snaked around her, gripping my shaft by the base and pointing it up.

I only had about a fraction of a second before I was engulfed by that heart-shaped rear. Again, that cold-fire engulfed me as she slid down fast and hard, taking all nine inches in a heartbeat. The three of us stayed motionless, just enjoying the feeling of each other. It's been too long since I've felt this much pleasure. It comments well on the state of my life when two days of no sex is too long. I had gone twenty years without sex, now I'm moody when I go two days.

Then they started moving, once more in a choreographed manner. As my Pet pulled out, Oaer lifted herself, both moving in the same hypnotic rhythm. I didn't last long at all as they started moving. Two pumps and I moaned loudly, squirming underneath the weight of my angel as I thrust my hips up. My orgasm was rocking through my body before I had time to properly feel anything. I couldn't even warn them as my seed filled Oaer's ass, my walls clamping down on the wonderfully ribbed shaft of my demon.

They didn't stop. They didn't really need too... Magicked cock that can stay hard forever if I wanted it too and everything, remember? Usually they did, they would normally let me bask in my orgasm. No, not this time they didn't. As I orgasmed, they only increased the speed they moved in. It was still slower than normal. I gasped at it, my hips bucking upwards but the strength of angel and demon combined forcing me still.

Our moans filled the small enclosure I gave us. The reverberations off the walls increased the eroticism of everything. Each voice was different in their pleasure. Oaer's voice was of the type she kept trying to muffle herself, trying to stop the pleasures of sin from leaving her. The hint of wrongness to what she was doing, the guilt she felt in doing it, and the absolute pleasure she had as my large cock filled her ass nicely. My pet was pure lust; each sound she made designed to stir the loins of anyone in earshot. Porn actresses could take pointers from her on how she used those sounds to her advantage. There was real pleasure in her voice as well, cracking the otherwise staged noises. Mine was pure lust and nothing but the pure feeling of. Thoughtless and unprovoked sounds escaped me and mine. Our music was beautiful.

They slowly picked up their pace. Every few thrusts and drops they would increase the pressure. I came... again. Two days was apparently enough for me to act like a fucking virgin again. Once more, there was no stopping in their movements as I came. My seed overflowing the hole I was invading, my white fluids dripping out and covering my crotch. Another large burst of speed and more moans, I wasn't used to this, I was used to being in control when with my demon. Obviously, there were times I let her have her way, because it was fun, but this was new. I didn't initiate it; I can't do anything to help their movements. Honestly, at that point, I didn't care.

Eventually their timing went off beat. My pet able to thrust in and out of me faster than my angel could lift herself up and down. It resulted in a steady stream of moans from me. I couldn't open my mouth without my sexual desires and pleasures giving me away.

I have NO idea how long we stayed like that, and I couldn't tell you how many times I came. My pets hadn't yet; I knew enough to know that. I could feel the magic my pet used to keep them from orgasm. I could hear the sounds of desperation building in their voices. Then it hit me, more training. I don't know how I came to that conclusion in my lust-addled mind, but I reached out to the feeling of lust tying the two away from orgasm. It was difficult; the pleasure I felt was trying to force me to focus only on that and nothing else. But I wanted more. They were slaves, yes. I treated them fairly, and I treated them like family. I hated calling them my slaves, my feelings wanted me to give them pleasure and release.

My magic worked on autopilot, undoing whatever it was my Pet had done to the two of them. The effect was instantaneous. "Thank you, mistress!" My omnibus cried out as she thrust into me hard, Oaer following suit slamming her ass against me.

Both women cried out, screaming out their bliss as they came. I felt everything. The rectum muscles of my angel squeezed tightly against my shaft, I could see her hand working furiously in front of her even though her backside blocked my view. She was toying with herself as she came. Her was fem-cum spilling out onto my exposed skin underneath her as she shook in her orgasm. Her head tilted back and her wings unfolding as it rocked through her.

I could tell even more so with my omnibus, she was ten-inches deep within me. The amount of cum that gushed out of her shaft filled me quickly. I could feel my stomach expand slightly insides with how much she shot into me. Apparently, the bumps and ridges along her shaft plugged my hole nicely. Not allowing any of her spunk to escape me. Her own cries joined the angel's. And all of it, every feeling from the juices of the angel on my stomach to sounds reaching my ears was too much for me and I came again. I joined them in their ecstasy.

Too much... I was overwhelmed with what I kept inside of me, too many feelings, too much work today, too much worrying, and too many sleepless nights. My vision faded as I slept. I truly slept for the first time since Victoria was taken from me.

******

"Mistress..." Came the voice of my angel. It's always a great way to wake up in the morning, having an angelic voice speaking to you.

"Mistress, wake up." Came the one of my demon.

There's a joke in here, somewhere.

My eyes opened slightly and I looked up to the dull clay I used to make our home while we trained. Two days we were out here in the desert. Two days of fighting, of learning control along with two nights of relaxing and recharging, and learning control. I've never felt so powerful as I woke up that third morning. Despite the two beings' best efforts to heal me, my body ached. I had a feeling it was more psychological pain than physical. Food had been acquired by one of them transporting to a town and coming back. The hut I had created had been expanded; I had conjured a bed for us to be more comfortable, couches for us to relax on, and tables to eat on. If I had had more time and knowledge, I could have given us electricity, A/C, and so much more. It was surprisingly comfortable.

"Breakfast?" I groaned out, turning to my side to look out the window (yeah, I'm that good). Sand covered half of it.

"No, mistress... Our Dog is here." My pet said slowly.

I jumped at that. "Where?" She pointed to the other room, our living room in the home away from home. My eyes alighted on Cole and his disfigured face. I couldn't be happier to see him. He was about to say something as I came into the room, but I didn't give him the chance. I encircled in my arms and squeezed, planting my lips on his. It surprised him, to say the least. As I broke the embrace, and the kiss, he was still blinking with a funny look on his face.

I could smell bacon, and as he got his thoughts back in order I looked around, finding breakfast on a glass table I created. Sand, when burned at high temperatures created glass. It wasn't clear glass, there were designs of multiple colors spiraling this way and that. I was quite proud of the creation. "Speak, puppy." I said before shoving a piece of bacon into my hungry mouth.

"Yes... Yes, I'm sorry, my mistress." He said bowing his head before continuing. "I have heard from both Evelyn and the President of Demons. The Demons have said they will help us rescue Victoria; they will match whatever the Council brings to the fight and they will take orders from you and yours." I nodded slowly. That was interesting. "No news about the beings who are helping greed and lust, but he has promised to send a messenger as soon as he knows." I nodded again and popped another piece of bacon into my mouth just as Oaer appeared with a steaming pot of coffee.

"Oh, you're heavenly." I said jokingly as I took the pot from her and filled a mug that matched the table with the dark liquid. Oaer blinked at me, not truly getting how funny I was. I heard my pet chuckle softly from behind me. Cole was still staring at me, at how I acted, his eyes flicking between the three of us.

I didn't blame him. When they took me away and brought me here, I was ready to punish them for nothing. Now I was joking and smiling. Something I hadn't done before I left for the desert. "Continue, please, Dog."

He cleared his throat and blushed. "Of course, mistress. Evelyn has said she has found the exact location of Elijah's safe house. It won't be there long, at most another day before it will disappear to a new location. She was confused how exactly he was pulling that off. She sent with me pictures of the area that we are to meet the five Enforcers that she was able to pull away from other duties."

"Only five?!" I said, louder than I needed. "Five? That's it? Against an unknown quantity?" He frowned and nodded. "No... Evelyn will be there, yes?" Another nod. "Then seven."

"Uh, silly mistress, sun is frying your brain. That's only six." My Pet said, I turned to smile at her.

"You aren't counting our attack dog here... Or should I say, for this moment, Enforcer Cole of the Council of Seven?" They all blinked at me, I couldn't help it, I laughed at the looks. "Evelyn and I came to an agreement at our meeting. The Dog will be able to work for the Council on occasion if I don't need him. So, he's going to rescue Vicky as an Enforcer. So, that'll bring the total number of help to fourteen - including the demons. Then you two, and me."

The silence was loud as they thought it over. "I believe that will be sufficient, my mistress." Oaer said softly into the silence.

"Yeah. You only need the help because you don't want to fight yourself." Pet said, with a nod from Cole.

"Good then. We'll finish up here, grab Lazuli and head to the meet point?" They all nodded again. Lazuli wasn't a Council Enforcer, she wouldn't be counted among the five, but I wanted her there.

I ate quickly, asking Cole what has been happening in town while we've been away, squeezing him for any information I could as I finished eating. It didn't last long; there wasn't much to tell. I couldn't bring myself to tear down our home-away-from-home as we left, so I left it for our future use. My three pets each touching a part of me as I took us to Los Angeles. The sun wasn't up on this side of the earth, it still being the middle of the night. I brought us right in front of the club we both worked for.

Despite its owner being away, it was still open. And, judging by the sounds coming from it - it was busy. "Mistress, a word?" My omnibus said as I took a step towards the building. I stopped to look at her, raising an eyebrow. "I would suggest giving her a power boost before us leaving."

I shook my head. "Not now, I want to get there. If we have time, I will then, but now..." I shrugged as I looked up at the building. I could sense the lust, my loins growing excited as I took a step closer. "Well... We'll see..." I said huskily as I motioned for them to wait there and remain hidden.

I loved going into this building, I still do, actually. It dripped lustful thoughts, intents, and desires. The magic I controlled surged at simply walking into the building. My own thoughts having to keep a tight rein on the lust at my command before I start another orgy. Though, that could be very fun. Shaking my head, I smiled at the bouncer, jumping ahead of the line. A wink here, and he waved me through and my senses were once more assaulted to the point of pain.

My life has been too hectic since I got my powers. After this I was going to go hide away for the summer or maybe a year. Maybe I would take Vicky with me to some remote location on Earth where the waters were warm and strangers were attractive. My feet moved me to the bar as I thought about that fantasy.

"Hey Morgana!" The bartender shouted at me as I got close, I leaned forward and gave her a pleasant smile.

"Hey, you seen Lazuli?" I asked. The attractive woman nodded, and pointed up at the stage.

Oh gods, I love this place. No matter where I looked I could sense the lust of others. I felt the wandering eyes over my own scantily clad body, the desires for the dancers. I giggled as I felt the confusion as some of the men's eyes wandered to the male dancers on stage. Everything was so delicious. I felt my member harden at it, but I forced myself to focus. But it would be so easy to grab the closest person and have some fun. Focus. Victoria. Battle ahead. Plans.

I noticed the Indian Princess easily enough. She was stage, doing one of her famous belly-dance-strips. Her muscles, toned and well formed, twitching every which way as her clothing fell off in time with the music. Moving closer to the stage, I somehow luckily found an empty chair and sat, watching her. It didn't take the woman long before she noticed me, giving me a playful wink as she continued her movements. In this place, it didn't matter what song was playing, as long as you moved in time to the rhythm. Trust me when I say this... Lazuli could move.

By the end of the song the sorceress of lust on the stage was wearing nothing more than a skimpy G-string, that didn't hide much of anything. Including the damp spot between her legs. She could sense the lust, just as I could. It got to her as much as me. She climbed off the stage and made a beeline towards me, plopping down on my lap as another song started playing.

"Hey, sweetie." She purred out as she shook those large breasts mere inches from my face. Control, damn it. "Haven't seen you in a while."

"Been busy." I said, loud enough for her to hear me, but low enough to not be overheard. Not like many people in here cared about what we were talking about. A dark-skinned woman with one of the biggest assess I have ever seen was currently spinning around one of the poles. "It's happening."

Those two little words broke Lazuli from her lust-induced dancing. She had been grinding against my erection without either of us realizing it. "When?" She asked, forcing herself to continue some type of dance to keep up appearances.

"Soon-ish... I came in here with the plans to take you tonight." I said, smiling up at her a slight blush on my cheeks.

"Came in here with plans?" She paused for a second. "Have those plans been changed?" She asked.

I had to remind myself that she just heard that she was going to battle soon. And that she hadn't spent the past two days battling an angel and a demon to learn how to control her abilities better. I needed to unwind. Yes, one of my slaves was a demon created for sex, but NOTHING can beat the pure lust that rolls off human beings. "We have time... How would you like a power boost, provided by me?" I asked her, my hands gripping her ass cheeks, swatting at them playfully.

"What... Now?" She asked, blinking in surprise. "Oh... Sure, we can go to a backroom."

I shook my head and gazed around at the crowd. "I'm pretty sure I can start something a little bit more than just a romp in the bedroom."

She shook her head quickly. "No, no. You know how messy that was last time? I had to call Council help to stop any pregnancies or STDs that almost took hold in the humans."

I grinned. "I can do that now, to everyone in this building." Control is a wonderful thing. I've been keeping myself from getting pregnant since I got my magic. No periods in over a month's time, anyone curious about that? Magic is cool.

She blinked at me, biting her lip as she looked around. I could feel her magical senses reaching out, exploring the people around us. "You sure?" I nodded slowly, and smiled again. "It... It was a lot of fun after you left that night." She said grinning down at me. "Shouldn't we be focused on what we're doing tomorrow though?"

"I learned something recently." I said softly, leaning back in the chair. "Things happen when you don't want them too. You can sit around and mope, or do something about it. Vicky wouldn't want me sitting around doing nothing. When I get her back she'll be asking me about all my encounters. Wanting to know everything she can to increase her own abilities. I can't make time move faster to get us to that point, so I have to do what I can, now in this moment, and hope for the best tomorrow."

She listened to me, before nodding. She didn't speak; instead she leaned forward, planting her full lips against mine as she kissed me. Then I went to lust... or work... whatever. I used to send lust to strangers without realizing it. My own strong desires spilled out of my mental blocks into unsuspecting strangers. I didn't realize that if I was horny, I caused people to fuck just by walking past them. Realizing it made things a lot more fun. I had stopped in a store once, when I was leaving the cashier was rude. So I made him cum his pants in front of a girl he liked. Mean? Yes, probably. But I caused the girl to want to help clean him up, so I made up for it. Karmic balance and all that...

Putting lust into someone on purpose, causing him or her to react on base desires... It was arousing. I sent my magic out, spilling into the dancers and the patrons. Moans echoed with what I did. Men and women, men and men, women and women started making out. Strangers, friends, family members, no one was immune. There was a bachelor party going around one of the stages, the groomsmen started making out with the groom while the stripper that had been on his lap whipped his dick out and stuck it in her mouth. I couldn't just give them lust though; I had to protect them. I wove another spell in, out, and through out the crowd. For the next month, none of the women here would get pregnant, nor have to worry about any diseases. It was a drain even on my magical powers. I couldn't begin to describe to you exactly what I did. Going on instinct, telling the universe what I wanted, and watching the universe carry it out.