Awakening Sarah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the customer leave and began closing the spreadsheet. As she did this, she thought about her plan for escape. It would happen tonight.

"Finished number crunching?" David asked as he appeared in the doorway. He admired how shrewdly she was able to manage the shop.

"Yes...before I forget, Jenny called to make sure we're still planning on visiting them." Sarah did not bother telling him about the financial information, he would have kept running the shop if they were losing money.

"They're never going to forgive us are they?" David asked. They had traveled around the country trying to decide on a place to live for over a month. Somehow, they ended up married during a visit to Las Vegas.

"I don't think so...I'm sure there's a way we could make it up to them though." Sarah smirked.

"Pervert," David grinned.

"Takes one to know one," Sarah retorted while getting up.

David pushed her back against the desk, "Did I tell you how pretty you look today?"

"I think you mentioned it...Master," Sarah said breathlessly. She had worn one of his favorite outfits. She learned that he had a bit of a schoolgirl fetish; she was wearing a very short plaid skirt with a white button up shirt.

David ran his hand up her thigh, finding her thong. Sarah arched her back and he slid it down. She had lost count how many times they had fucked on the desk. He lifted her up onto the edge of the desk and she unbuttoned his jeans, pulling his cock out. David quickly slid into her.

Sarah moaned when she felt him enter her. She lifted herself with her arms to meet him better as he fucked her.

David clutched her ass tightly as he came inside of her pussy. He kissed her as he withdrew.

Sarah pulled up her panties and David buttoned his jeans again. They turned off the lights in the office, cleaned up and went home for the evening.

****

"Come out right now, little one." David thundered through the dark house.

Sarah tried not to make a sound from her hiding place next to the kitchen door. She had snuck away from him when he was bushing his teeth. She was trying to tell where he was. She was only wearing a short silk baby doll gown that barely covered her ass. She had no panties on and she could feel how slick her cunt was already getting.

David sighed, he hated this game, but it was Sarah's favorite and she was usually able to coerce him into it about once a month. Two months before, he added the rule that she was not to leave the house, but he still feared she would really run away. The only good thing about it was how excited it made her and him when he caught her.

He walked towards the kitchen and he thought he heard something. He stopped and listened. He did not hear anything else, but he had already covered the rest of the house. He waited in the dark for her to make a sound.

Sarah decided it was time to move to a new hiding place. She thought he might still be in the living room. Then the lights on the kitchen suddenly came on and there he was. She made a feeble attempt to slip by him, but he caught her easily and threw her over his shoulder.

"Let me go, you bastard." She giggled and kicked her legs.

"Shut up, whore." David said as he slapped her hard on the ass with his free hand.

Sarah cried out in pain and stopped her kicking when David began climbing the stairs with her still over his shoulder. She knew that she was probably really in trouble for calling him a bastard.

He put Sarah down so she could stand in front of the St. Andrew's cross that was fastened to the wall of their bedroom. He helped her slip out of her gown.

"Are you done fighting me?" David asked as he prepared to fasten her left wrist to the cross.

"Yes, Master." Sarah answered.

David continued securing her to the cross. He stopped to admire her for a moment. He had not thought it possible, but she had become even more beautiful since he married her.

He took out a pair of weights and added them to her nipple rings. Sarah moaned.

David went to their closet and returned with a flogger.

"You will count each lash. If you lose count, we start over again." David said coldly.

"Yes, Master." Sarah whispered. The weights he had added to her nipples seemed heavier than usual and waves of pain were shearing though her breasts.

David began her whipping. She lost count twice. He stopped when she reached ten.

"Will you try to run away again?" David asked, even though he knew what the truth was.

"No, Master." Sarah struggled to say through ragged breaths. Normally, the brat in her would have demanded that she say yes and suffer more, but she needed to cum quickly.

David could read her body so easily, he knew from the way she was breathing and how red she was that she was close to cumming. He removed the nipple weights and began unfastening her from the cross. He had to support her when he released her legs. He half carried her to the bed.

Sarah steadied herself on the edge of the bed. She sat and waited for further instruction.

"Suck me." David ordered. He pulled his shorts down and his cock stood up proudly between his legs.

Sarah took it in her mouth and did as he asked until he told her to stop. She was able to take the entire length of him without gagging.

"Lay down." He told her.

Sarah did as he asked and anticipated what he would do. Soon enough, she felt his hot breath on her wet cunt. He did not tease her, but immediately manipulated her clit with his tongue until she was writhing in passion.

"Master!" She cried as she came.

David smiled as he emerged from between her legs and placed his face above hers. He kissed her so she could taste her cum.

Sarah moaned into his mouth and reached down to stroke his cock.

David pulled away from her and smoothly said, "I think you should practice fucking again."

Sarah groaned inwardly. It seemed like David was constantly trying to teach her some new trick. He was relentless until she mastered it. Right now, he was teaching her how to fuck him. Sarah hated it. She grew too tired quickly and was never able to find the right rhythm to make him cum.

David reached over her and into the nightstand drawer. He pulled out a bottle of lube and placed it in Sarah's hand.

David laid on the bed while she rubbed it on his cock and then her ass. They had not done anal sex in this position before and Sarah was not sure how it would work.

"I think it will be easier if you try it facing away from me first." David told her when she started to straddle him.

Sarah flipped around so she was facing his feet. She brought her ass down in a sitting motion. David helped her by guiding his cock in her ass. She was relieved when it slid in easily.

She paused when she felt her ass resting against his belly. Cautiously, she raised herself up and back down. She gradually picked up speed. With one hand she pinched her nipple and the other she used to gently caress David's balls.

David moaned when her soft hand touched him. He opened his legs a little to give her better access. She continued rubbing his balls and he could feel them growing slick from her wetness. Watching her round ass bob up and down as his cock slid in and out of it was equally arousing.

Sarah was determined to make him cum. She continued to pump against him despite the growing ache in her thighs. Her own orgasm was coming closer and she usually lost her motivation after she came. She noticed him starting to strain against her. She knew he was close to cumming and forced herself to move quicker.

To her relief, she felt a sudden gush of warmth in her ass. She slowed down to milk him as he finished cumming. She rose off of him until his cock popped out.

"You did good." David praised her.

"Thank You, Master, but..." Sarah looked away shyly.

"Yes?" David asked. He suspected he knew what the problem was.

"Is it okay if I touch myself? I'm so close..." Sarah rarely asked to masturbate.

"Yes, but I'm going to watch you." David said.

Sarah laid down on the bed next to David. He rolled on his side.

She wasn't sure now if this was a good idea. She closed her eyes and ran her hands over her body down to her clit. She began circling her clit and the orgasm that had seemed to be fading quickly surfaced again. She moved her hand faster. She opened her eyes when she felt David touching her breasts. He was licking one nipple while he squeezed her other breast with his hand. She continued masturbating herself. Her pussy began to contract spasmodically as she came. The intensity of her orgasm made her head swim. David stayed with her as she recovered.

"Let's go clean up and go to bed." David said as he nuzzled her face.

Sarah smiled at his warm touch.

"I love you, Master," she said.

"I love you too, slave." David stroked her collar with his finger.