Awakening Shawna, and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Lonely BBW wakes up both of us.
3.9k words
4.42
39.9k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aden46y
aden46y
18 Followers

"Thank you, sir. That was really good." Jimmy was polite, showing off his training and causing his older sister to smile. "I mean it," he sort of pouted off. I guess my smile had been demeaning, so said it was my pleasure.

The kids walked back home after desert to play games and Shawna stayed behind for my offer of coffee or a drink. We went back into the den and we set apart. She took the coffee, had another cookie, and look like she needed to make a speech. Dinner had been very pleasant, and I had never alluded to her rocking orgasm a few days before. "Your kids are really nice. I remember how ill at ease they were when you moved in. They would each ignore me as I passed the yard. Jimmy warmed up first, and finally Shawna would say "Hi' when she was with the girl down the street."

Their Dad created a lot of tension the last couple of years. We moved here as a new start. But he did not really change, or probably never planned to change. Janey was sensitive to it, and Jimmy worshiped his Dad. it was tough. But he is gone. For good."

" I am sorry about what happened when I came by the other day. I really just wanted to say thanks again, and well, I needed an adult to chat with. I thought I was helping you as I realized you had been through a lot too. Just wanted to, well be neighborly." And she blushed to the roots of her golden red hair.

Chuckling, "Well, I considered you very neighborly. I did not mean to take advantage, but like you I was just taken over by the passion of the moment. I am sorry and will behave myself in the future. I hope you are not uncomfortable with me, or visiting me."

"I stayed behind, didn't I."

"You don't look hesitant or uncomfortable, come to mention it. I hope you understand how deeply sensual and sexy you are."

More blushing, but direct lock of our eyes. "No, I do not. I had not felt like that for years. Oh, I was not a nun. I had good sex with Jim, especially at the beginning. And I enjoyed it, the romance, the excitement, the feelings. And that was not my first orgasm, by Jim or, ..."

"Yourself?"

"Yes," she smiled. "But, well yesterday was the first in a while, a long while. And, well, I think it was the best ever. Maybe I was just really needing it, but it was wonderful. Last night, I had another one. And, er, I uh, thought of well, you."

I smiled and said "Thanks. You just pumped up my ego a lot. And, well you have managed to pump me up too. And that is a real delightful sensation, way too infrequent lately." Shawna's shoulders relaxed, she settled back into the chair, and I imagined her with her legs splayed cumming again while my mouth covered her clit. As she relaxed and unfolded her arms, her full breasts sagged nicely, and her nipples became evident through her bra. This time I could see the dark areola through what was obviously a thinner bra under her light blouse. She crossed her legs and I saw smooth legs. I had noticed just a little makeup and light perfume.

"You really are a very attractive woman. I was not just complimenting you. Tell you what, how about I take you out for lunch tomorrow when your kids are at school, and you can think about coming back here for some desert. Lots of time to go ahead, or not. No harm, no foul. OK? How about seconds on that desert for the kids later or tomorrow? See you about, say, 11?"

We finished the coffee and she left with three parfaits. I placed my hand on her waist as she got to the door, and then pulled her aside into the living room, out of sight through the front door window, hugged her from behind, cupping her breasts and kissing her firmly, wetly on the neck. "I knew you would be a little defenseless while holding the deserts" I joked. "See you at 11."

As I drove into her driveway, 11 sharp, Shawna walked out pulling the door behind her. I had not known what to expect, but she was striking, and classy. Her loose peasant blouse showed cleavage, but not too much for a neighborhood Mom. Her flowing skirt swayed with her ass. Her nails were painted and her somewhat wild, naturally wavy golden red hair was loosely pulled back, framing her face nicely. The earrings and necklace looked great against creamy pink complexion. She was not the neighborhood housewife in sweats I usually saw in the yard. The biggest, and nicest change was the smile, on her lips and in her eyes.

We had a great lunch. "My place, or yours, or neither?" I asked as we left the little golf course restaurant. Today there had been no hesitancy or discomfort during lunch.

"Yours." Shawna smiled back. Her nipples has stood out as the fabric rubbed them as we had walked to the car.

My cock was beginning to swell in anticipation. I drove into the garage, and hugged he as soon as she was out of the car. "You look delicious, you know."

She pulled me for another kiss, and said, "I know!"

I offered coffee or a drink. "No, I'd like to see your house if I could. I have wondered how yours was designed."

I went toward the front rooms, and she pulled toward the stairs. "Let's start up here." I was playing the gentleman, and she was going straight ahead. At the top I offered to see the other bedrooms, and she walked into mine.

The tables had turned, now I was hesitating, ready to show off the stupid house, and she stopped and kissed me, deeply, longingly. She unbuttoned my shirt, and ran her hands on my chest and around my back and pulled me for another kiss. As I untied the little cord on the blouse and pulled it over her head, her smooth creamy skin was like a canvas ready to paint. The demi bra showed off an acre of skin, and I wondered what color those nipples would be as I unclipped her bra...bright intense pink, all wrinkled up with a long tight nipple. Just beautiful. As I kissed her mouth, then her neck and then a nipple, she moaned and pressed into the kisses. I pulled the elastic waist band and dropped her skirt. Her cotton bikini pants were a cute pattern with colors to match the lavender bra. She had trimmed her bush and looked like she had prepared for loving. I did not care whether she was bushy, but I did find it cute, sexy that she had prepared. I gently pushed her back on the bed...bra, panties, earrings and necklace.

"Very sexy lady!" I complimented her.

"I know" she said again. I shed the shirt and was taking off the pants. "May I?"

"Please."

She turned undressing me into a sexy production, a very pleasant one. My cock was hard, and she traced it with her finger over the pants, then dropped the pants and let my cock peek out from the hole. She gently took it and...Here it goes, I thought. I knew she was going to draw it into her mouth with a warm wet kiss. I was ready for the exquisite sensations...and she gave it a little kiss on the end. "It looks so big!" I knew she was lying, it is not that big or she has been deprived of real experiences. Oh well, a kiss is a...well...a kiss. I was afraid I would deflate with disappointment. However, as I looked down and saw her hair and creamy body, I looked ahead with anticipation. She took off the jewelry and I slipped off my shorts, then I pulled off her panties. She was gorgeous.

She had fallen across the bed and I kneeled over her and kissed her. Her tongue was alive, pushing and swirling. Her kissing was aggressive and she was clearly excited. "I want to...you know..."

"Yes, I can tell. And so do I. It is just you and me us. Just us." and I kissed down her neck, her soft shoulders and then her breasts. I fondled her gently, kissing and nipping and licking her large breasts all over. I worked in from the outside, teasing her while gently rubbing and flicking her nipples with my fingers. They were soft, fleshy and so creamy white. She was a true redhead. Her bright pink nipples were concentrated as they contracted and the deep pink was delightful. Her skin was getting a pink flush that was adorable, and exciting. I sucked her left nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue and gently closing my lips over my teeth to pinch it as my tongue swirled and probed it. It was hard and long. As I sucked it, is seemed to fill up and get tighter, and the little wrinkles on her tight areola had turned her nipple into a post on a small. I turned my attentions to her right nipple, still fondling her left breast. She responded again.

I had straddled her thighs, keeping her legs together. She was moving her hips under me, but I knew I would explode if my cock hit her wet pussy. So I kept her legs together as I rubbed her body, played on her breasts and kissed up her neck and lips and cheeks and ears. She moved and moaned and seemed to love it.

I moved down farther and began kissing her tummy, nipping at her skin and three little rolls. OK, she had some extra padding, but she was enjoying it and so was I. As I massaged her body from her hips to her neck, she responded with a mixture of relaxation and tension as I felt the skin under my fingers like waves. Her body moved under my hands, and she pushed and swayed with my caresses. And she did like to moan softly, just a little almost whimper. "You are gorgeous. You really are." I kissed her before she could respond, and then moved down her body again.

I let her spread her legs and saw a stream of milky juice dribbling from her pussy. She was not shy now. She bent her knees pulled her feet up so I could get close. She liked this. I kissed her thighs, her outer lips, her inner lips then stroked her pussy, from her asshole to her clit, and repeated. She was moving with the stroking, and I could feel her pussy contract under my tongue's pressure. Shawna grabbed my hair and guided me, at least in her mind. I concentrated on her clit, sucking it, flicking it in a rhythm and then changing. She was moaning and writhing.

The tip of my finger penetrated the pussy, just the tip. I moved it in a circle as she clenched tightly and then opened. I rubbed it, while tonguing her clit and I could feel her tighten on my tip, then the first knuckle and then the finger. I ran it out and in, in and out and let her get the rhythm as I stopped kissing her clit. She settled into a slow finger fuck and she dropped her hands to the bed. I looked at her face...eyes closed, mouth slightly open and her nostrils were flared, her neck was arched with her chin out and she was burying her head in the bed.. Her creamy skin was now flaming red.

I felt for her G spot and found the area with little knobby bumps at the top of her pussy just below her clit. I rubbed it slowly, in a circular motion and felt her respond. I slowly , slowly kept that motion while I went back to her clit. As tongued her clit and took little gentle sucks on the top of her pubic bump, she began to moan again more loudly. Then the breathing changed, as she held it, then gasped for breath, held it and then began to convulse. He tummy showed sharp intakes as her pussy clamped on my finger. "Cum on Baby I mumbled as my tongue was busy. I sped up my tongue flicks and sucking and she came, hard, loud, and strongly. With my free hand I grabbed her right breasts and kneaded it, pinching the nipple as her waves continued.

"Oh my God!" she groaned out as she pulled my head up from her. "Oh my God, but that was. .., oh that was,...oh yes." She took a in a deep breath and looked at me, and smiled. I moved up and kissed her, letting her taste her own juices.

She did not seem to notice until I asked "How do you like the taste of your pussy? Sweet isn't it." If she blushed, I couldn't tell since she was already pretty flushed.

But she smiled, "Yes. You make it sweet." I kissed her again.

I was still finger fucking her, but making sure not to get close to her clit in case she was a little sensitive. I slipped in a second finger, slowly on the next motion. She resisted the extra finger's size. She was tight. It must have been a while. She accepted the second finger, then a third as we kissed. Her hips began to move and press into the strokes.

I started on her nipples as I went back to working on her Gspot. She did not seem to realize why I was not moving in and out and kept pushing into my fingers in a fucking motion. She settled down though when she began to feel the effects on her Gspot. She changed to moving with my little circling finger tips, and pressed my head to her breast. Soon she was gasping again, and her tummy was is spasms and she started a low groan. I could see her reacting to another orgasm building inside and she went nuts. I mean suddenly Shawna screamed out, in a loud wail and started bucking on my hand. I felt her fingers bury into my shoulder and back and she clung as if to a life line.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCKKKK!!" She kept going as I rubbed and then gasped and reached to stop my hand from moving. She pressed hard on it, just pushing against her pussy and fucking my hand with her hips, but not letting me move and rub her. She was driving and took over. And she pressed hard as she slowly wound down. She clung to me and pulled my head close with one arm while her other held my hand in place. And she lay still, breathing and caressing my shoulders as I laid my head on my fleshy, now pink breast.

I slowly pulled my hand away, slippery and wet. And I licked my fingers. Shawna's eyes widened and her eyebrows crowned higher. Then she giggled, "You are so crazy, so crazy good. Best desert I have ever had." I traced my wet fingers over her thighs and up onto her rolls over her tummy, and then back down over her thighs and then the belly. She nestled into me as I placed my arm under her neck and kissed her lightly, just on her lips.

She sighed deeply and looked over at me. "What about you?"

I smiled and replied, "Baby, that was all about me. At my age, giving you pleasure is the biggest thrill. And you looked like you were enjoying me. So I am happy, but not done."

She was sort of right, it had all been about her, though I had felt 'over the top' excited as she exploded. But my old cock had gotten softer and I was afraid I was going to be a bust. I took her hand and placed on my semi-erect dick. She hesitated, I guess maybe afraid I would stay that way. I was nervous too. We kissed, and I sucked on her nipples and was rewarded by her moaning, and my stiffening. Soon I was hard enough for the condom. No wood, but hard enough and I crawled up above her, and she guided me in. Shwana's pussy had been wide open, and wet.

Now it had closed up and the sticky juices had sort of dried a little. She did not seem comfortable. I sat up and placed my tongue inside her, and was almost instantaneously rewarded with a new stream of juice. I reentered and started to push my cock into her a little more on each slow stroke. As I set the rhythm, she moved with me and she started to hurry and I slowed her down. It had been a long time for me and I wanted to enjoy it as long as I could. I could feel her turn her torso, trying to get my cock's head at just the right spot or angle. I provided the motion and let her work the course. and she was great. Her large breasts were flopping in the direction opposite of her movements so it appeared they had a life of their own. And the nipples tightened again asking to be kissed. I leaned over to suck her nipples and grab her breasts, and she smiled.

"Oh yeah, that is just perfect." She pressed my cock into some special place again. I sat up to watch her and pulled her hips up. If she was 60 pounds lighter I would have pulled her up, to fuck her straight in, but that was not going to happen. Not this time. And we rocked and moved and I got harder and thicker than I thought was possible. She kept the juices coming in spurts as she would suddenly get slippery. And she started to clench my cock with her pussy and I started to lose it. I was building to a climax, and thought I'd left her way behind.

Then her belly started spasms again, and her pussy walls went wild and she came again. This time was quieter, but kept going in waves. She was whispering little sighs and enjoying the ride. Again she grabbed my shoulders as I was laying on her glorious breasts. And she bucked and kept moaning until I came, hard.

"I can feel you, I want you to fill me. I want your cum," she whimpered. I wanted her to have it to, but there was no way I was going to give it away. I hate condoms, but got to be safe. We slowed together and I lay on her, keeping my thickened, but softening cock inside and gently moving to feel the sensations. "Thank you so much. Thanks more than I can ever say. You make me feel totally alive." I had just had the most wonderful fuck in years, and she thanked me. Then I remembered that I had started out to help her, and she had saved me.

"We both needed each other. You are amazing. Beautiful, sexy, fun. You are a very special person and woman. Come on, let's crawl under the covers; I changed the bedding just for you; I hoped you would be in here with me." We cuddled under the covers, the still fresh sheets cool on your sweaty skin. Shawna's head was on my shoulder and chest, her hair spilling over us. My trapped hand rubbed her lower back, and she held my free hand in hers. I kissed her scalp, "You hair is so beautiful. You looked fantastic today."

"You mean as opposed to how I normally look?" she asked in an arched tone. Great, we just had glorious sex, and now the overly sensitive, insecure middle aged woman syndrome had raised its fangs. Talk about a wet blanket. I had put up with that before. Oh sh...Then she smiled and said, "Thanks for saying that. I admit, I was so upset by the kids' dad being an asshole that I really did not care how I dressed or acted. I was so upset, so totally pissed off that I shut down, on Jim, other asshole men, and I guess on my kids and even myself. When you came over the other day, I guess something deep, really deep suddenly stirred and, well, the touch of a man's hand was so welcome, and, well, I just did it. Your hand on the table was reaching out to me, and I wanted to feel it on my skin, or at least on me." I thought silently of her bulky top and heavy duty bra and smiled inside. Not much contact, but her nipple had been alive. I started to speak and her fingers touched my lips, silencing me.

"Please, let me finish." She went on, " I want to say this, whatever it will be...I cannot believe the past three days, just three days. You sparked something at my table, and then when I came over here, you shocked me by sensing my needs and kissing me. Then, you took me to your couch. I had never done that before. I mean never. I knew what you were doing. I mean I watched a little porn on the net, I admit it. But, well, Jim was pretty tame. He was a good lover, well sort of. I mean he always came and tried to make sure I was ready too. But, he was pretty basic. I mean, every time was enough foreplay to get me ready and then he would go at it. Sometimes it would last and feel great. Others he was sort of quick and I did not get much out of it. And, when we were done, he usually rolled off and was soon snoring."

"You shocked me when you kissed me down there. I was so embarrassed. I was so hairy, had not really done anything to rpepare. And I was shocked. Then, when you made me feel so good, so really good, I tried to remember the last time I had felt that excited. I could not. You made me think it was all about me. And that I was good and you wanted to please me. Thank you. Thank you so much." Shawna's hand strayed to my soft cock and gently squeezed me. "Thanks, you have made me alive. Maybe for the first time ever."

I softly stroked Shawna's back and kissed her head and forehead. I breathed deeply, gathering the scent of her hair, her essence. "You brought me back too. You made me feel alive, not young. I am old enough to be your parent, hopefully not your grandfather," I chuckled. "I had not planned on anything, other than helping you out a bit. And you have helped me out more than I could have dreamed. We woke each other up."

aden46y
aden46y
18 Followers
12