Awakening the Beast

Story Info
Your first experiences with domination.
2k words
4.35
40.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shay73
Shay73
12 Followers

We are laying together on the couch, lazily spooning, staving off the humid, summer heat when you tell me to go undress and lie face down on the bed. Without a word I go to the bedroom and strip off all my clothing. In the coolness of the dark, air conditioned room, my nipples quickly becoming erect.

I lie, expectantly, hoping to hear the squeaking of the door as you enter. You leave me lying there, awaiting your touch for what seems like a very long time. Finally I hear your footsteps as you approach the door. You enter silently and shut the door behind you.

You stand silently in the corner watching me. All of my senses become heightened. I feel your eyes on me, and goosebumps arise on my skin. You don't move from your spot. Very calmly and firmly you tell me to spread my legs for you. I protest halfheartedly. You tell me to be a good girl and do it. Now.

I spread my legs wide apart. My ass is totally exposed to your gaze, vulnerable. You approach the bed and very lightly, feather soft, run your fingertips all the way down my spine, over my ass.

"Very nice...good girl" you say.

My back arches to meet your touch. You abruptly command me not to move or I shall reap the consequences.

You bind my legs, one to each bed post, the silky fabric feels like warm cream on my skin. You then secure my hands tightly to the upper bed posts.

As I feel your hot breath on my neck I moan, whispering breathlessly into your ear.

"I want you, baby."

You whisper back to me that I'm to address you as Sir. You blindfold me and leave the room without another word.

I savor the tightness of the binds on my wrists and ankles, testing just how tightly I'm held immobile. There is very little give. The realization creates a fearfulness in me, but also makes my whole body pulsate with anticipation.

You're gone for quite a while and I'm quite frustrated at being left alone in this state. I want to tell you so. My active imagination is racing as I picture what you might be doing. I get wet with anticipation. Finally you return.

"Baby, why'd you stay away so long?"

There is a distinctive snapping sound in the air and I recollect your nasty flogger. You speak in a very calculated manner now.

"What did I tell you to call me?"

I refuse to answer, wickedly wanting to feel the delicious pain of the flogger. It cracks against the flesh of thighs, awakening my body with desire. The sensation feels delicious against my cool, wanting flesh.

I remain silent, hoping to feel it again. Once more I hear the crack and the flogger makes contact with my upper thighs and cunt, causing my breath to sharply intake. You drag the tail ever so slowly through the crack of my ass. I moan and writhe, my cunt and clit starting to pulsate.

"I'm sorry Sir", I tell you quickly.

You gently brush my cheek with your hand and whisper lovingly into my eye, suddenly tender again.

"That's my good girl". I feel myself getting wetter.

I sense your movement atop the bed close by, as you sitting silently beside me. I feel the heat of your body and your distinct scent. You place a wedge underneath my thighs to raise my ass higher for your inspection.

Your hands rub my upper thighs, near the crack of my ass. You kiss them, bite my ass cheeks, blow lightly on cunt, just enough to make me begin craving for more of you. I feel you running a hand from the front of my inner thigh to the back ... never touching my cunt but coming very, very close. My breathing is jagged as the ravenous responses arises from my belly.

Slowly you use your fingers to rub around the perimeter of my ass, teasing me, waiting for me to beg you for it. You continue this endlessly. Your hot tongue finds my sensitive rosebud, making contact with it, circling it, parting the entrance. You taunt me, listening for my moans to escalate. Finally you tell me to say please.

I beg you "Please Sir!"

You slide a finger inside my ass and ask me if I like it, if I want more. My body shudders powerfully.

"Yes, Sir, please! Give me your dick now!"

You remove your finger abruptly and tell me coldly "Don't demand me, Princess. Your body is mine to command at will."

You leave the bed and although I know you are near, you remain silent, withholding your magical touch from me. I murmur my apologies, pained by the lack of touch, and my body grows cold waiting for your return.

Suddenly, something slippery and warm is dripping down into the crack of my ass. I feel a long, ridged anal dildo pressing open the entrance to my ass. You thrust it repeatedly inside me, slowly at first, while circling my clit with your other hand. Your tongue makes contact with my clit now, and I shudder in response. You suck and lick me while thrusting the dildo more forcefully. My body bucks and swells at the sensations overflowing deep within me.

My cunt is sopping wet, pulsating with my carnal desires. You remove the dildo and douse my ass with more lube. At long last I feel your dick enter my tight ass and I gasp and moan, half with pain, half intense pleasure. As I feel you moving within me, you tell me you own me and you demand I repeat it.

I admit to you, "Yes, yes! You own me. My body is yours, Sir".

You slide in and out with more force now, while the tightness around you grips and squeezes your magnificent dick. You pull my hair, roughly grab my ass to pull yourself deeper into the caverns of me.

I am crying out with pain and pleasure, screaming obscenities, completely naked of all inhibition. The sensation of having all of you is so intense my body feels as if it will combust. We're both covered in sweat, you're dripping onto me, the sweat collecting in a pool on my lower back.

You finally cum, your body convulsing mightily, and you tell me I'm your filthy slutty whore. When you remove my blindfold, kiss the tears from my face, you're assured of my pleasure, my fulfillment, my amazing desire for you.

You tell me to kneel at your feet like a good girl. You hand me the dildo and order me to pleasure myself with it while you watch. While I'm doing as you tell me, you put your fingers in my mouth and tell me to suck on them like a good little tramp. I look into your eyes and obediently suck your thick, long fingers.

"Good girl", you tell me.

You stroke my hair, twist and pinching my nipples. This makes me throb and cream. With no warning I suddenly have your dick down my throat, and I pant with excitement. You tell me to worship it. I do as you wish, moaning with desire, looking into your eyes. The sight of your thick veiny dick, the feel of the pronounced ridges, and the salty taste of your skin overpower my senses.

You grab me by the hair and ram my head against your beautiful, rockhard dick, skull-fucking me with incredible force. You gain my blissful submission as I become a mere vessel for your pleasure. Your dick slides down my throat, awakening my gag reflex. The sight of me gagging on you only makes you ram harder.

My cunt is pulsating, swollen, dripping on the floor. I'm aware that even if I tried to stop, the grip you have on my head is so tight, it would be impossible. I begin loving you with my hands as well but you immediately slap my face, reminding me that I was ordered to fuck myself in the ass while pleasuring you and I may not stop unless I have explicit permission to do so.

Without warning you grab me and throw me onto the bed savagely, as if you are my captor. With one hand you forcibly pin my arms above my head. I attempt to free myself, but find that you have a vice-like grasp on my slim wrists. With your other hand you grab a vibrator and begin making especially slow, teasing circles on my clit. I gasp and my body bucks wildly. You caution me sternly one last time.

"Lie still or I'll slap you." You gently tell me. "Don't make me slap you, little girl".

You order me to keep my hands above my head like a good little slut. I acquiesce without protest this time. Your eyes challenge me, warning me to be still or you'll do as you please anyway. You go down on me, licking and suck my clit, making small, deliberate circles with the vibe. Back and forth, you alternate, patiently, making my cunt and clit swell and pulsate, while listening to the moans emanating from me.

My body shudders, and I can feel my orgasm rising within me, like a dormant volcano, beginning to quiver. Suddenly you back off, lingering on the brink of my orgasm. You kiss and lick up my inner thighs instead. My body cries out for deliverance.

Though I try to obey you, my fervent body writhes and arches to meet your tongue, desperate for release. You reach up and slap my face hard.

"You broke the rules" you tell me. "You're a very bad little girl."

After you have sufficiently humbled me and denied me your touch, you proceed with kissing my inner thighs and once again plunge the dildo into my ass. It seems like forever until you finally return to my throbbing, quivering clit. This time you arouse me with just the vibrator while your other fingers plunge inside me, finding my g-spot and playing it like a strativarius.

Your circling of my clit with the vibrator become more concentrated, cyclical, and fervent. Your long fingers play my g-spot, causing my body to purr and jolt. My hips lift as I endeavor to get closer to the vibe. You slap me again, harder this time, and my face flushes and tingles. I teasingly raise my hips, just enough to be a gesture for you to slap me again. You oblige me. The pain and heat from my face escalates my desire to cum.

You rub my g-spot with the precision of a musician playing an intricate chord, I moan to you that I am going to cum all over you. You announce that I may not cum until I have your permission, that my orgasm is yours. You tell me it can be given or taken away by you.

I beg you "Please, Sir!" You refuse me.

My body is desperate for it, the volcano ready to erupt. Your fingers tease me from the inside, and you blow on my clit, biting it, sucking it. You use the vibrator just a bit, then back off.

Finally, you say "Ask me nicely."

I moan and beseech you "Please Sir, PLEASE!" I'm not sure if I can withhold the floodgates from opening.

"Not yet" you say wickedly. I moan emphatically and beg you repeatedly.

"Come NOW!" you demand finally, twisting my nipples and slapping my face. My orgasm floods forth like a torrential downpour, as I gush copious amounts of warm liquid all over you.

"You better get down there and clean that up", you demand.

I get on my hands and knees over your dick, licking it clean, sucking your balls. When I am sated, and you are no longer drenched in my cum, you open your arms to me, envelop me in them.

You whisper to me that my body pleases you enormously and how much you love my delicious submission. I drink in these words as we fall asleep, spent, contented, desirous of nothing but each other.

Shay73
Shay73
12 Followers