Awakening the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... Alive. Finally, she felt free to let loose the sexual being inside her, full of wanton lust. But if nothing else, she could FEEL. She needed the pain to be erased, that aching sexual frustration deep inside her craving to be relieved. She looked right into his bold eyes and spoke purposefully. "You better fuck the shit out of me."

He smirked, but didn't reply. Instead, in response he removed his shemagh scarf and tied it around her eyes as a blindfold. What the fuck was she getting into?

Losing one of her senses, the others grew more heightened and aware. She could hear the rustling of the trees and the babbling of the nearby brook, smell the earthen world around her, the musk of the man taking her. But most of all, she was aware of everything that was, and especially that which was not, touching her. More than before, she was suddenly aware of her nakedness, open and exposed, so much bare skin without any covered contact of clothing, contrasting with the strange feel of her trail shoes still being on. She felt the nylon cord, tight on her wrists, holding her securely to the rough bark of the tree, which bit ever so slightly into the skin of her bare arms, her ass, and even her back through her partially draped blouse. But she couldn't feel him.

There was no human touch. Her bare skin tingled, and she pushed her mouth forward, trying to reach him, to satisfy that intensifying need for bodily contact, like an itch that desperately needed to be scratched. Her pussy ached, needing more of him. He truly was in control, deciding what happened, and when it happened, withholding from her, in order to build her anticipation and drive her crazy. That much at least was working. Then... she didn't so much feel, but instead sensed him again in front of her. Her forehead and cheek tingled, even before Kelly felt his breath. He must be leaning into her again.

Continuing his mastery of the full spectrum of tempo, aggression, and now sensation, she felt his moist breath fall on the sensitive skin of her left cheek. Then she drew in a small sharp breath, as his fingernails lightly raked up her right leg, teasing her, not giving her the satisfaction of more actual physical contact. Then his fingernails lightly scratched back down. An ever so light brush of his lips on hers. She thrust her head forward again, seeking that touch, only to find him pulled away again. Grrrrrr.

A new sensation. Something light, tracing down her bare, restrained arms. A leaf perhaps? So sensitive. As the object trailed down the underside of her arm, it became too much to bear, bordering on ticklish, and Kelly squirmed, shying away. Another pause. Then a "smack!" and a small, sharp sting on her breasts. Did he just give her a little schwack with a twig? Kelly whimpered and again squirmed, becoming overloaded with this cornucopia of sensations, pulling away but inside loving it and really wanting more. Her reward was only to have all touch removed again. Dammit! He was a mean one. Kelly leaned back into the tree, just to feel something, anything, on her body, and panted in frustration. She waited for the next touch. And waited.

And waited. WTF? Did this asshole take off, leaving her tied up naked deep in the forest? No way. No. Fucking. Way. She strained, focusing her hearing, even again trying to sense him anywhere nearby. Nothing. Not a single peep.

Then suddenly he was on her again. Hard and forceful, the dark beast returning like a tornado. Holy shit. Those hands gripped her hips tightly, holding her frozen in place, his mouth pushing hard onto her pussy. Oh God. He was taking her from zero to 100 mph and back, keeping her guessing at every turn and never yielding an inch of control. Kelly groaned loudly, every muscle in her body uncontrollably clenching in surprise, loving the instant pleasure he thrust upon her. It had been way too long. He was suddenly passionately kissing her pussy as he had her lips, mouth open, eating hungrily, tongue outstretched and swirling, consuming her, making her relish every moment.

Slowly turning his head side to side, he forcefully licked up one side of her pussy, then the other, like she had any chance of possibly getting wetter. She felt so alive, every nerve on fire. He ran his textured tongue up between her lips in long, deliberate strokes, ending each stroke over her clitoral hood, then began to tongue her vaginal opening. Kelly moaned and ground her sex into him, wanting her hands free to grab the back of his head and pull him into her. Then, with a protruding tongue, he penetrated her with the tip, fucking her with his mouth and tongue. Holy fucking hell!

Now licking back up her sex, he replaced his tongue with two fingers, easing up inside of her, curved, to stroke the front inner wall of her vagina. Kelly melted, her blindfolded eyes rolling back in her head, body shaking. His tongue circled her clitoral hood, then began to work inside, finding her nub. As he reached her clitoris, he steadily began various motions, over and over, rubbing her small bean from every direction with his tongue tip. Fuck, she didn't know how much more she could take of this. Then suddenly he shocked her again, by pushing the flat of his tongue on her pussy and dragging it up, full length over and through her lips, making sure the full length ran over her now-exposed clit. Kelly gasped and suddenly lost muscle strength, dropping her body weight. Had her arms not been bound to the tree, she would have collapsed in a heap on the ground.

Now he set back to the tip of his tongue on her clitoris, his nose pressed into her abdomen, goatee softly tickling her pussy. He made small, repeated rubbings on her clit, as his fingers inside her found and stroked her G-spot internally. His left hand gripped her right hip tightly to hold her in place, pulling her right leg over his shoulder. He owned her now, mastering her entire body. There was no resistance left, nothing to hold on to, nothing to retain of her own. Kelly wanted him to do whatever the fuck he wanted to her body, and giving up all control allowed her to feel and enjoy. All her worries evaporated. He was simultaneously overwhelming her clitoris and g-spot, pushing her to Mach 2 with no hint of brakes. She knew what was about to happen, but had no preparation for such an event. Her orgasm arrived like a fucking freight train, plowing into her with the unstoppable force of a 747, obliterating her body and making her shake uncontrollably. Kelly's head snapped back, bumping hard into the tree, the rough bark scraping her exposed arms, butt, and legs. She had no breath. And then...

She screamed, exploding, gushing, her cum freely squirting out of her, something she was not very accustomed to. It undoubtedly must have covered his face and hands. But he stayed put, his tongue pushed hard onto her clit, fingertips inside her, firmly pressed on her G-spot, rocking ever so slightly, sustaining her orgasm. Her body convulsed in spasms, strange guttural sounds coming out of her throat. Kelly saw stars in the darkness of her blindfold, not entirely sure if she was conscious or not. She couldn't stop shaking, flopping violently against the tree and her restraints as she came, and came, and came.

She enjoyed every second of her orgasm, body slowly releasing tension, head swimming, coming back to life. Holy shit that felt so good. She needed that so badly. Her whole body felt like jello, her legs unable to stand. She simply had no strength, sinking down, straining against her bonds, her arms pulled tight over her, holding her up. Had she not been so relaxed, her arms undoubtedly would have been cramped, and even still, did feel a bit painful.

He stayed in full contact with her, his mouth on her. Pulling his fingers from her sopping vagina, he held her hips tight, feeling her need to be steadied and physically led back to Earth. Then his hands moved up her body, continuing to hold her and possess her. She loved how he touched her, those powerful hands on her body, making her feel so good while doing what he pleased. He cupped and squeezed her breasts, kneading and massaging, his mouth dragging up her pelvis, her soft stomach, her navel, kissing and nuzzling. She could feel her own wetness on his face rubbing back onto her skin, his wet goatee leaving a slippery trail on her body. He kissed and devoured her juicy tits again, making Kelly whimper with wonder as this astonishing encounter continued. She again got chills as he kissed and sucked the tops of her breasts, her upper chest, lightly raked his teeth along her collarbone, and then nuzzled firmly into the base of her neck. At this point, there was no denying it. She belonged to him entirely, for him to do whatever the fuck he wanted to her.

Still in the dark, she felt him firmly take her jaws in his hands and turn her face towards him. She parted her soft lips in anticipation, and was met with his moist lips on hers. She immediately could taste, feel, and smell her copious cum on him. But at this point, she was beyond caring about any connotations of what that could mean, or any pretense of being demure.

Then his hands were on her head, removing her blindfold. As the scarf came off her scalp, she was instantly assaulted with bright sunlight in her eyes, making her squint and turn away, unable to shield her face. He increased his grip on her face, her jaw between his thumb and fingers, and turned her right back to him, maintaining dominion. She blinked, and slowly opened her eyes, to find him looking intently right in her green eyes with a commanding stare. Those eyes of his. So fierce. Still holding the shemagh scarf, he deliberately wiped his own mouth and goatee, making her watch him do it, seeing her cum that he had made her gush on him. He continued to prove to her who was in charge.

Then he released his hold on her, took a half step back, and began to unbutton his shirt, never breaking eye contact, the same intense look on his face. She held his gaze, looking into those cold, hazel brown eyes, now with a sense of wonder about this man. She looked down as he reached the last button and removed his shirt, casually tossing it aside, revealing a strong chest of dark hair, flecked with grey, below broad, masculine shoulders. Some pulls on his nylon web belt in opposing directions, and it came free as well. Transfixed, she watched him as he unashamedly undressed in front of her, now unbuttoning his trousers, dropping them and a pair of charcoal-colored boxer briefs to the ground, then awkwardly stepping out of them the same way Kelly had. He stood too close for her to get a full look at his entire body, but she loved what she was seeing, this virile naked man just a foot or two in front of her, his erect cock springing free as he dropped his drawers, making her even wetter.

For a few seconds, he stood in front of her, hands on his hips, still looking straight into her eyes. She stole a glance down, seeing his beautiful erect cock, wanting to sink to her knees and pleasure him, but felt compelled to look right back into his eyes, rising to his challenge, meeting his steady gaze. Then he moved in. Closer. Placed his hands again on the tree to either side of her head. Her skin tingled, sensing him so close but not yet touching. Kelly could feel her come dribbling down her thigh. Then he leaned his upper body in, his face to hers, softly kissing her, his chest hair just grazing her bare breasts. Hell, this man's control was amazing; she never knew how he would attack her next.

Still throbbing from her orgasm, her pale skin felt like a solid sheet of raw frazzled nerves, aching for more touch. Every so slowly, he leaned further into her, his chest lightly touching her nipples, then her areolas, then her full breasts. She felt the head of his cock first softly brush against her pubic hair, then rest against her pelvis. Oh, how she wanted to reach down and stroke him, feeling that thick cock in her grasp, and then pull him into her. She needed him. God help her, Kelly wanted him like she had never wanted another man. His light contact continued to increase, his cock now resting against her sex, but he was noticeably taller than her, and therefore not in a position for penetration. His hairy chest pressed into her breasts, his stomach now in contact with hers. His hips met hers, the fronts of their legs connecting. Kelly instinctively tried to open her legs for him, but couldn't in her standing position, with him being taller.

He continued to settle into her, the light grazes becoming soft touches, then solid contact, then firm pressing. Kelly felt like he was consuming her, melding with her body, her tits now pushing into him, bulging. She was on fire, pussy aching. Kelly moaned with a begging whimper.

No more. She couldn't take any more of this.

As if he sensed this, he squatted down slightly, his hard cock sliding down her pussy, his bulging cock head coming to rest against her sopping vaginal opening, pressing on her soft pussy lips. Keeping his mouth on her, he grabbed both of her ass cheeks, pulling her up and into him, lifting her legs and body off the ground. Her ankles naturally wrapped around his firm ass, resting on his hamstrings.

And he took her.

Like a man claiming what belonged solely to him, he pushed forward into her, extending his legs and standing straight up, while pulling her body onto him, smoothly driving his penis full length inside her. Oh, fuck. Kelly never knew such satisfying pleasure, that amazing sensation of the first penetration. She enveloped his cock, savoring the sensation of him throbbing inside her, her swollen pussy lips parted by his member. Her body clenched, enthralled. Kelly parted her mouth with her ecstasy, breaking his kiss and throwing her head back, forgetting for a moment she was up against a tree, again bonking the back of her head against the solid tree trunk.

He pulled her hips hard onto him, sheathing his cock with her body, gripping her ass tightly. She pressed back into him, legs wrapped around him, holding him firmly and deep. And then... he began fucking her. Deep, long, strokes. Smoothly and steadily, he withdrew and plunged fully inside of her, taking her. Suspended by her arms, exposed and open for his taking, him holding her off the ground as he fucked her, she surrendered all authority to him, letting... no, WANTING, him to use her body for his pleasure.

She was his fuck toy, and she loved it, feeling dirty, sexual, and free, fully uninhibited. Little by little, he picked up the pace, fucking her harder and harder, pumping into her cunt. Kelly reciprocated, grinding her hips and pussy down onto him, meeting his every stroke as a full and willing participant.

His fingertips and nails dug into her ass, his hard cock sliding over and over through her vaginal canal. With every thrust, the rough tree bark dug into her back through her blouse, adding a little scratching and light pain. Her arms ached a little now; she desperately wanted to hold him and dig her own fingers into his back, but she couldn't, still bound at his choosing. A lock of her red hair fell into her face, but she couldn't brush it away, and instead tried to flip her head to fling it to the side. As Kelly looked up, the bright afternoon sun hit her eyes, filtered through the forest overhead, then turned her head to the right in her pleasure, the tree kissing her fair cheek. She was hot and sweaty, but didn't care in the slightest, loving his hot, sweaty body pressing into her as they fucked, his hot breath falling on the left side of her face and her exposed neck as well. The wonderful mixture of eclectic sensations overwhelmed her.

He lost his grip on her left leg, and Kelly's left foot came back to the ground, so he adjusted his stance, pulling her right leg up a little higher to fuck her standing up and get better access. His right hand now free, he grasped and massaged her left tit, swirling her soft flesh in his hand, then slid his palm up her body and behind the nape of her neck. He grabbed a handful of her red hair on the back of her head and pulled hard, down and into the tree. Yanked by her hair, Kelly gasped, her face twisted upwards towards him. He fucked her steadfastly, his face up against hers, breath almost seething with lust.

With her upturned face, her neck almost seemed too inviting as a exposed target, and he took her neck in his strong hand. Slowly, steadily, as he pumped inside her, he grasped her throat harder and harder, pinning her against the tree trunk, using her body. His hand felt so... right... on her, like she was all his. As his pace increased even more, he squeezed tighter, constraining her breathing and adding even more new sensations. The pleasure. The light pain. The heat. His firm touch. All that was rough, all that was soft. Working for each breath. Kelly was shaking again, groaning loudly and unintelligibly. Now nasty things started to come out of her mouth, swearing, lost in the moment, asking, begging, yielding, coaxing. Wanting to be his whore. Her yells came out rough and raspy as she choked somewhat under his grasp.

Groaning as well, his grip tightened on her body, slamming hard into her, their bodies audibly slapping together in primitive, carnal sex. Kelly felt it again. For the second time, she felt an orgasm approaching. So close, like she was standing on a beach, watching the impending wave drawing near, needing its overwhelming release. So close. Her body shook, edging up to the cliff. Almost. So near.

Then he buried his face in her out-turned cheek, his grip vice-tight on her neck and thigh. He drove his cock hard into her, driving her back into the tree, lifting her off her one foot. He groaned, as she could feel his cock swell inside her, stretching her pussy lips even wider. Yes. Oh God, YES!!! His body shook, his cock twitching inside her, and she felt him come, spurting rope after rope deep inside her womb. That did it. It pushed Kelly over the edge, and for the second time she came, her orgasm this time washing over her head to toe, as that ocean wave flowed over her. She felt hot and flushed, struggling for breath against his tight grasp on her throat. Her pussy overflowed now with all the come from the two of them, running out onto him and down her one straightened leg. Straining for oxygen, her body clenched and convulsed, clamping down tightly on his hard dick. Her eyes rolling back, Kelly saw spots in the bright filtered sunlight overhead, mixed with pinpricks of dancing light in her diminished vision. For a second, her entire being contracted, then released, every bit of tension leaving her body. YES, oh yes... that's it! Damn, that's exactly what she needed.

All her strength disappearing, Kelly's whole body went slack, just as he released his grip on her. Both her feet fell to the ground, and she slid, her whole body now hanging by her restraints and impaled on his cock. He turned her face back to him, looking into her eyes from two inches away, then ran his hands up her bare arms. He paused at her wrists, then slid onto her palms. Surprising her, he slipped his fingers between hers and grasped each hand in his, kissing her, his penis still inside her, fingers interlocked. He continued this for a few minutes, holding her hands tightly. Kelly had never felt anything so intimate. Dazed, she reveled in the perfect moment, not wanting it to end.

Still kissing her, she felt his hands return to her wrists and tug, untying her bonds. Suddenly her hands fell free, and Kelly slumped forward into him, lacking the strength to remain upright, becoming a boneless sack of flesh. Had he not caught her, she would have collapsed in a heap right there at the base of the tree. Her arms burned with built-up lactic acid, moving for the first time after such savage sex, yet she couldn't summon the energy even to stretch or wiggle her muscles. His cock popped out of her, pressing again on her abdomen, slick with both of their ejaculate. She gasped for breath, her throat raw. He held her for a minute, Kelly unable and having no desire to move. Then he picked her up in a show of surprising strength, and carried her to the picnic table, her body nestled into his chest, face in his neck.