Awakening the Deluca Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,864 Followers

Janine's eyes were closed and she was gently biting her own fingers. Roseanna decided to act now, while the opportunity still existed. She closed her own eyes and opened her mouth. She stuck her tongue out quickly and licked the tip of her mother's cock. Janine shook all over and wished to yell out in protest but her throat locked up and she needed all her strength to stay on her feet. Roseanna opened her mouth and started to gently take the cock into her mouth. The skin was smooth and salty and she loved the taste. She started to gently bob her head onto the cock, sucking it gently and tasting and smelling the full experience of her mother. She let the cock slide out of her mouth slowly, bouncing the cock on her tongue as she did so.

She moved her mouth down along the bottom of the penis, sucking gently on the urethra and swirling her tongue. She was soon at the base of the cock and she started to carefully suck on her mother's balls. Janine was breathing heavily and had begun to knead her breasts. Her mind was completely blank at this time. Later she would remember the rest of the evening completely but she was not in control of her faculties from that point forward.

Roseanna stopped sucking on the balls and gave them a quick kiss and then squeezed them lovingly. She knew what she needed now. She sat back on the bed and pulled her shirt up over her head, letting her breasts fall out and free. She had small, pink nipples and perfectly shaped breasts. Janine was amazed at how beautiful her daughter was. She climbed onto the bed to watch her daughter disrobe, sitting with her knees and shins on the bed and her hard cock facing her daughter. Roseanna hooked her fingers into her pajama pants and quickly slipped them off. Janine gasped. Her daughter was gorgeous. She had soft, white skin, and she was completely clean shaven, just like her mother. Janine would be upset the next day when she realized that her daughter's nipples were pierced, but she was too aroused at this point to this it was anything but beautiful.

Roseanna leaned back on the bed against her pillow. She spread her legs wide and exposed her pink pussy. Janine could see that her daughter was dripping wet and she could also tell that she had a hard, pink clit. She felt like she was being drawn into her.

"Fuck me," Roseanna said in sexy, husky voice. It was all that Janine needed. Roseanna didn't even know where the word had come from. She knew that she had wanted it, she was positive. But it wasn't really a conscious thought that she needed to lose her virginity to her transsexual mother. But here she was, growling out her desire. And as she saw her mother inching towards her on the bed, she knew that she hadn't been mistaken.

Janine crawled forward on the bed on her hands and knees. She could smell Roseanna as she got closer, a mixture of teenage perfume and pussy that made the mother's head swim. Slowly she reached the point where her hands were next to Roseanna's hips and Janine leaned forward and gave her daughter a kiss on the lips. It was unlike any kiss they had ever shared before. Janine felt the moisture of her daughter's mouth and opened her own to allow Roseanna's tongue into her own mouth. She bit it playfully and then heard Roseanna giggle. Janine broke the kiss and moved her mouth down her daughter's body, kissing as she went. Finally she reached the girl's nipples and hungrily took them into her mouth. She sucked on Roseanna's nipples gently, playing with them with her tongue and nibbling them with her teeth. The girl writhed and moaned under her.

Janine was aware that her cock was aching to cum. She had been near cumming earlier in the night when she had been masturbating and now here she was again, more horny than she had been before and with a willing pussy under her body. She put her hands on Roseanna's hips and moved her own down. She felt her penis rub against the skin above Roseanna's pussy and heard the girl moan. Slowly she guided the cock until it was at the opening of Roseanna's pussy. She opened her eyes now and saw Roseanna staring at her. The girl was biting her lip and staring lecherously at her mother. She nodded her head at Janine.

Slowly, Janine began to press her rock hard cock into Roseanna's body. Janine had nearly forgotten how amazing it felt as she slowly dipped her dick into her daughter's tight, wet hole. The girl stared intently at Janine as she labored but she did not say a word. Janine was moaning softly, enjoying the way the cunt slipped over her and hugged her cock tightly, she felt the girl's muscle involuntarily trying to milk the cum out of her balls. She pushed harder and farther and she heard Roseanna give a little shrieked, but she pressed further.

Roseanna's mouth was open and she was moaning loudly now, she looked like she had a mixture of pain and pleasure mixed all over her face. Finally, Janine's cock was completely in her daughter. They were panting now and staring into each other's eyes. Roseanna moaned and Janine giggled. Slowly, Roseanna began to rock her hips into her mother's cock. Janine decided not to move. The pleasure was too intense. Roseanna slowly rocked from her back, pushing the cock in and out of her pussy. She hooked her legs behind her mother's back and pulled her in tighter. Their breasts pressed together and they were both impressed with the pleasure they felt as their nipples rubbed together.

Janine started to work with Roseanna's rhythm now, pushing her cock in as her daughter thrust up. They quickly built their speed, fucking hard and faster. They kissed. The action was getting feverish now. Roseanna and Janine were bouncing around the bed and they were both secretly thankful that their loud cries were muffled by the attic's thick walls and floor. Suddenly, Roseanna felt a warmth grow inside of her. She had masturbated to an orgasm many times in her life, but nothing she had ever done compared to this. As her mother continued to thrust her hot cock into her daughter's dripping cunt, Roseanna burst into orgasm, moaning and shaking all over. The pleasure moved as a wave from her hips, rippling out all over her body. She thrust several more time and then fell limp.

Janine fell on top of her, both panting. Roseanna was numb with pleasure and confusion and she laughed as she kissed her mother. She felt a kind of contentment she would learn came with sex, but which she had never felt before. They lay for awhile, tangled up in each other, Janine's still horny cock buried in her daughter's body.

Janine began to feel that her erection was unbearable. She slowly started to thrust her hips again. Her daughter, though tired, was not uninterested. She moved her hips as well, more slowly and sensually now. They moved in a slow, steady pace. They kissed each other and held it for long periods of times, their arms around one another. It was a calmer, more tranquil kind of lovemaking.

"Are you on any birth control?" Janine asked as she felt something building in her loins. Roseanna paused for a moment.

"You know we all are," she said and kissed her mother, "But I forgot to take mine the last couple of days." Janine kissed back, but felt that something as imminent. She suddenly, pulled her cock from her daughter's body. She had done so just in time. She felt a sudden rush move through her. It was warm and it was intense and it was magical. Completely different from 18 years of masturbation and abstinence.

Janine had always ejaculated large amounts. However, the bizarre nature of the evening exacerbated the situation. She suddenly came in a gigantic torrent. Large, thick, rope-like shots of cum burst out of her cock and she felt her balls seize. It was so intense that she felt her anus clench on it own. The cum shot out of her cock and landed on her daughter. It hit her stomach, tits, neck, and some even hit Roseanna on the chin.

Roseanna giggled at first while her mother slumped into a stupor. Roseanna was excited. With her forefinger she carefully scooped the hot, thick cum of her neck and chin and carefully lifted it. It was pearly and thick on her finger and she fastidiously placed it into her mouth. It was salty and coated her tongue, she liked the way it felt when she swirled it around in her mouth. She closed her eyes and breathed in, aerating the cum so she could taste it better. She was really enjoying herself when she felt a warm, wet feeling on her stomach. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw Janine, lapping at her stomach, sucking the warm cum into her mouth. She felt like she was going to cum again as her mother slowly and easily collected all of the cum from her body. Taking it in from her stomach, and drinking it out of her bellybutton. She was especially impressed with the way it felt when her mother ate her own cum off of her nipples. Her whole body was electric.

Finally Janine moved her way to Roseanna's mouth and they kissed again. They could taste Janine's cum on their breath and lips and they sucked each other in. Janine put her arms around her daughter and they held each other closely. Janine felt an odd sense of relief and a refreshing closeness to the daughter who she always found to be the most mysterious. They pulled each other under the covers, but continued to hold each other and kissed intermittently. Slowly, the realization of what happened began to dawn on Janine and she was both excited and terrified.

"Remember, this is our secret," Janine said, feeling a bit nervous now.

"I know," Roseanna said and yawned. They kissed again and shortly, they were asleep. Janine awoke early and slipped out of her daughter's room without the girl noticing.

Chapter 4: Aftermath

The next morning after sneaking out of her daughter's room, Janine went to her own room and fell asleep. She was weary from the emotional and physical exertion from the night before. As it was a Thursday, she knew that she was going to have to go into work. She didn't even think as she set her alarm and fell asleep. Just a few short hours later she awoke and stumbled into the shower. She was cleaning herself and considering what she had to do that day when suddenly it hit her.

She had been up late the night before fucking her daughter.

She felt her knees buckle as the memories suddenly flooded into her mind. She saw the images of what had happened and was both horrified and aroused. It was like remembering a dream. Or a nightmare. Janine felt nauseated and her eyes felt like they were going black. A few moments later, she found herself lying on her shower floor, crying, while cold water flooded over her body.

She felt intensely embarrassed as she slowly stood up, wiped her eyes, and finished her shower. She had always known what was happening the night before, but it felt way different to her in the light of day. She was ashamed of her actions and was terrified that her daughter now hated her.

She got dressed quickly and then started to make her way downstairs. At the base of the stairs she paused. She realized that all of her daughters, including Roseanna, would be sitting at her kitchen table, eating. She didn't know if she could handle it. However, she also knew that she truly had no choice. If she didn't go to the kitchen now, the girls would think something was wrong and come to her. She took a deep breath, straightened her shirt, and went in.

The girls were sitting around the table, eating. Roseanna was looking at the back of her cereal box, eating the Foot Loops slowly. She moved her eyes above the box and nodded to her mother and then went back to her reading. Janine breathed deeply, at least the secret was safe now.

"Oh my God Mom!" Rachel said loudly and Janine felt her blood run cold. She was wrong. Everything was going to go to Hell.

"What?" Janine asked. She didn't like the sound of hysteria that she sensed in her own voice.

"Your shirt is on inside out!" Rachel said and started laughing. The other girls started to laugh too. Janine smiled. She looked at Roseanna, who smiled and shook her head. Janine quickly went to the bathroom and put her shirt on correctly. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like a scared rabbit and felt like one. She had to get herself under control of this was going to be the worst day of her life. She resolved then to put the action out of her mind.

She went out and finished breakfast, speaking softly with her children and trying to act normally. It was a hectic morning and none of the girls, save Roseanna, seemed to sense that anything was amiss. After the girls had left in Jackie's car, Janine went to work. She felt a bit relieved at work. She was able to focus on her tasks and the gnawing guilt that had developed in her stomach. By the end of the day she was almost feeling normal. However, occasionally a sudden image of the previous night would ignite a near hallucination. The sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of the night were very real and they caused her to feel amazing and awful at the same time.

She drove home slowly after work, picked up Tera and went home. She wasn't in the mood to cook so she ordered a pizza. She noticed that Roseanna didn't appear to be affected at all. She talked to her sisters like she always did. She ate pizza with gusto and generally acted like the same girl as always. In reality, she too was feeling very confused, but she was felt there was no moral fault in what she had done. She didn't want to act strange, because she wanted her mother to do it again. She had spent the whole day resisting the urge to beg her mother to fuck her again. She knew that she was going to have to be patient. She was willing to wait.

To that end, that night, after dinner and as the family went to sleep, Roseanna went to her mother's room. She knocked softly on the door and at first there was no reply. She knocked louder and she heard her mother tell her to come in. She looked at Janine on the bed and noticed the almost pained look in her mother's eyes. Roseanna winced, she knew she needed to be delicate.

"Hey mom," she said cheerily.

"Hello," Janine said, fearing her daughter wanted something that, tonight, she could definitely not give.

"Hey, I just sort of noticed you acting a little weird today."

"How so?" Janine asked, feeling silly even as she said it. She was really just too confused to admit that she was in a bizarre mood that day.

"Come on mom!" Roseanna said, laughing and sitting down on her mother's bed.

"Okay," Janine said, sighing and grasping her daughter's hand, "I have been feeling a little off today."

"Well don't," Roseanna said and she could tell she had her mother's full attention, "Whatever happens between us, you are my mom. I love you." Janine felt hot tears forming in her eyes, she wiped them away quickly. She felt a small sense of relief.

"I love you too. You know how much that means to me," Janine said.

"I know," she said and they leaned together, hugging each other tightly. Janine now felt safe. She didn't know why, but she needed her daughter then and Roseanna had been there for her. To reassure her. It was truly a blessing that she had this daughter. As she was thinking this, Roseanna turned to face her mother and gave her a quick, but romantic kiss on the lips. Janine was a bit stunned.

"Goodnight mother. Just know I will always keep your secret until you don't need it anymore," Roseanna said in a sexy, sultry voice. She stood up from the bed and walked out of the room.

"Thanks," Janine said, putting her hand to her mouth.

Chapter 5: An Accidental Show

On Thursday and Friday everything was back to normal. The girls did their various activities, Janine went to work and felt comfortable in her skin again. On Friday afternoon, when Janine arrived home from work she prepared to take the twins to their "father" in the city. She helped Roseanna and Rachel to pack their things into the car and the two were excited. They really enjoyed their father's home and it was always a treat to drive them there as they chattered and giggled like they were little girls again. She knew they could drive themselves, but she wanted to be there with them, capture them for a few hours of time.

Before Janine left she gave Jackie money so that she could buy herself and Tera something to eat for dinner and generally did all of the fussy mom things that sort of annoyed Jackie now that she was a college aged girl. Hell, Tera was 18, she could rent an apartment by herself if she watned, let alone Jackie. But Tera and Jackie sat out on the front porch and waved goodbye to their family and then rushed back into the house, smiling at their evening of pure freedom.

"So what do you want for dinner?" Jackie asked as they plopped down next to one another on the couch.

"I am not picky, you are," Tera explained and she picked up the remote and turned on some reality TV. Jackie rolled her eyes. Making food decisions was not really something that she relished.

"Fine, Chinese," she said and Tera smiled. Her favorite.

The girls ordered food. The rest of the early evening was pretty normal for the two in their alone time. They got along surprisingly well and, despite the fact that Jackie was older, when it was just the two of them they interacted more as close friends rather than bitchy older sister and annoying little sister. They made popcorn, watched bad movies, and generally just had a good time.

They played horseshoes in the backyard and chess at the kitchen table. They were both in a fantastic mood as the sun went down and the weather began to get a little stormy. They turned on the TV again, this time only to find static. Their cable was horrible and tended to go out whenever there was the slightest bad weather. They sighed and considered DVDs but decided they were really in the mood. They also realized that they had played far too many games of chess to even consider another board game. So they sat on the couches and began to get quite bored. Finally, Jackie could take it no longer and decided to start a conversation. Any conversation.

"So, you have a boyfriend?" Jackie asked her younger sister, stretching out on the couch and looking at her sister intently. Jackie was always more and more surprised by what she saw. Tera was a beautiful woman now and she her older sister was starting to see her as an equal, rather than a silly little girl.

"No," the girl said matter-of-factly. Jackie noticed that Tera blushed as she said this. Tera was very quiet on matters like boys and relationships. Jackie thought it was quite cute.

"Nobody?" Jackie probed, getting off of the loveseat and sitting next to her sister on the couch, she leaned her shoulder into her sister and laughed.

"I don't really like any guys," Tera finally said without much emotion. Jackie sensed something strange in the way her sister had responded to that question. She decided to dig a little deeper.

"Not even any cute boys you don't want to date?" she asked.

"Nope," Tera said, now turning to her sister with a look of slight annoyance on her face. Jackie decided to back off a minute. Tera was a strange nut. She rarely spoke about what she was feeling and you generally had to glean it from her attitude. Also, she rarely got upset but when she did it would last for days at a time. Jackie knew she was playing with fire any time she teased her sister and she had become cautious over the years.

"Want to hear about my most recent boyfriend?" Jackie asked, standing up from the couch and heading over towards the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Okay" Tera said, perking up a bit. Any shadow of an attitude slipped away. She was intensely interested in all parts of Jackie's personal life, which was both flattering and annoying to her older sister.

"It was a girl," Jackie said matter-of-factly, as she unscrewed the cap of her coke and sat down on the couch again. Tera's eyes bugged open and she stared at her sister. Jackie took a big, casual sip of her drink and then reclined back in the couch, avoiding any eye contact with her sister. Finally it was too much for Tera to manage.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,864 Followers