Awakening the Dragon

Story Info
Lori teases a dragon... and there are consequences.
2.6k words
4.4
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was on the creeper, halfway under the truck, when he heard Lori enter the garage through the door to the kitchen. He watched her, visible only from her pink and white tennis shoes to her knees, as she walked over to the creeper. Lori squatted, now visible to David from the waist down, and placed her hand on David's groin.

David closed his eyes and relaxed, enjoying Lori's touch and feeling the surge of an erection snapping into place.

Lori spoke to David's top half, still under the truck. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmmmm," was David's smiling reply. His cock was now fully erect and pressing against his jeans. Lori's hand stroked and massaged him through the denim.

"Oh yeah, baby. You love that, don't you? Your cock wants me... I can tell. It wants to pump me full of its seed. You want that too, don't you baby?" Lori was now beginning to regret her toying with David. She had just intended to tease David a little before she met her sister for lunch, but now she was becoming aroused herself.

"Oh jeez, Lori!" said David, as he began to roll out the creeper.

Lori quickly stood and backed away, a little afraid of the events she may have set in motion. "I'm going to meet Marcie for lunch, baby. When I get back, I promise I will jump your bones!"

David began to stand, and Lori quickened her steps toward the door to the kitchen. She turned away, her blonde ponytail swirling, with a final word to David. "I'll be back in about an hour."

She heard David's footsteps rapidly approaching, glanced back, and let out a yelp as she saw David rapidly closing the distance. She ran, reaching the door and starting pull it open, but David was too fast, closing the door and pinning her against it. He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked into her eyes with a devilish smile.

In the back of her mind, Lori was a little turned on by David's aggressive play, but her first thought was to get away from the sex monster she had teased. Mentally, she was kicking herself for knocking over that first domino.

"No, David! I'm meeting Marcie in 10 minutes!" She twisted in his arms and reached for the door handle again. She could feel David's erection against her hips as she wriggled in his grasp.

Keeping one arm around her waist, David grasped her wrist and pulled her hand from the door handle. Lori was athletic and strong-for a woman-and even though David was not a particularly big man, his superiority in strength was overwhelming. He began to pull Lori away from the door. She wasn't really ready for this-not yet-but her body began to react involuntarily. Held by his commanding strength, she knew she was becoming aroused, from her tingling kitty to her now-erect nipples.

"No! David, I don't have time! I promise, I will fuck you silly when I get back!"

Ignoring her plea, David continued to drag Lori.

Lori thrashed and struggled harder, loosening David's grip but unable to break free. David renewed his hold and lifted her off her feet, removing her traction. Lori flailed, managed to drop a foot back to the ground, and seemed to be making it difficult for David, but he turned the tables by ducking under her arm and lifting her across his shoulders in a fireman's carry. In this position, David controlled an arm and a leg, had one of his own hands free, and could carry Lori at will.

Lori tried to be annoyed at David's insistent... well, lust-but she felt an undeniable rush at David's controlling strength and was becoming more aroused by the minute. Verbally, she refused to admit it and continued to demand that David release her, but he continued to ignore her noises.

David paused, Lori still across his shoulders, and pondered the situation for a moment. Deciding, he carried his burden to his workbench and picked up a set of cargo tie-down straps in his free hand. He half turned, noticed another item, and turned back to pick up a roll of duct tape.

"What are you going to do with those?" Lori felt an adrenaline dump as she realized what David was going to do. Her heart was pounding and she was breathing heavily-and she was more turned on than ever.

David silently carried her to the back of the truck, tossed the tie-down straps and tape into the truck bed, and dropped the tailgate. He rolled his shoulder to place Lori's butt on the tailgate, straightened, and began to push her to her back in the truck bed.

Lori resumed her struggle, rolling to her stomach and trying to crawl away. David simply grabbed her by the waistband of her khaki shorts, pulled her back, and climbed into the truck bed on top of her. He proceeded to straddle her back, pinning her to the truck bed with his weight as she flailed helpless beneath him.

"No, David! I'm not kidding! Let me go!"

David seized one of Lori's wrists and selected a tie-down strap from the pile in the truck bed. He looped one of the flat nylon straps around her wrist and reached further into the truck bed to connect the hook at the other end to one of the tie-down brackets on the truck bed. He then tightened the strap with the ratcheting mechanism, until Lori's arm was pulled straight away from her.

He repeated the process with her other arm and a second strap. Lori was now on her belly with both arms stretched outward over her head and secured to cargo loops in the truck bed. Bent at the waist, her legs hung down over the edge of the open tailgate, her toes barely touching the ground due to the height of the tailgate.

David took his weight off Lori's back but kept her in place with a firm grip on her waistband that kept her arm straps tight. He picked up a third tie-down strap and bent to loop one end over Lori's right ankle. Lori could not move backwards because of the restraints on her wrists and now, with this new strap taut, could no longer move forward. She was locked to the tailgate.

David continued to work, fastening the loose end of the third tie-down to the truck's suspension and repeating the process with the last tie-down and Lori's other leg.

Stepping back, David admired his work and listened to Lori's continued pleas.

"Dammit, David! This is pissing me off! I'm gonna be late meeting Marcie! Untie me!"

Lori struggled to break free, but David had done the job well. She was bent at the waist over the tailgate and spread-eagled by the straps. She could slightly move her outstretched arms, but the taut straps had her pinned face down in the truck bed. She felt the cold steel of the truck bed on her face and on her tummy, where her shirt had pulled up. She was helpless before him, and she loved it.

"OK, what are you gonna do now? You've got me here, but you can't do anything with me. You can't even get my pants off now." Lori was honest with herself-she was actually disappointed to be in such a vulnerable position without being naked. She knew her pussy must be soaking wet with her arousal, and she just wanted to be pounded.

David had retrieved another item from the workbench. Returning, he simply told Lori "You talk too much." Tearing off a strip of duct tape, he fastened it across Lori's mouth. She continued to try to talk, but David only heard unintelligible mumbles.

With the last item in hand, David stepped between Lori's legs, grinding against her ass so that she felt the erection in his jeans. Then he stepped back and placed the sheet metal shears at the hem of her shorts and began to cut.

Lori hadn't seen the shears, but she felt the cold, cold steel against her thigh where David had slipped it under the hem of her shorts. She heard and felt the fabric slice as the shears snipped upward. It felt so raw to be utterly helpless, to have her clothes cut away by this sexy barbarian in the shape of David. She struggled again and made more mumbling noises behind the duct tape, but could not stop thesnip, snip, snip of the shears.

In a short while, the shears had cut Lori's shorts from hem to waistband. Her shorts now freed from her right leg, David simply pulled the ruined shorts away from her and let them slide down her left leg. Now only Lori's lacy black panties protected her from David's intentions. Her hips and thighs now felt the cold steel of the tailgate.

David enjoyed the view of Lori's ass as he slowly stripped off his clothes. In a few moments, he was naked, and he stood behind Lori to contemplate whether to cut off her panties or just push them aside.

He made his choice and pulled the lacy panties hard, hard enough to tear the delicate fabric. Her torn panties now joined her shorts, bunched around her left ankle, revealing her delicious slit. With two fingers, David made a quick exploration of her pussy and found her aroused and wet. Satisfied, David guided his cock to her cleft and began to push it inside.

Lori's last great act of (token) defiance was to clench her pussy tight to try to make it harder for David to penetrate her. David had overcome all her previous resistance with little apparent effort, and she wanted to see if she could stop him in the end. She wanted to be fucked-oh God, she wanted to befucked-but she wanted to know if she had any power at all to stop him.

She did not. David's iron-hard erection relentlessly pressed deeper and deeper. Both David and Lori felt an unusual tightness at her resistance, but her freely lubricated pussy was too wet to stop him. He pushed through her resistance, which gave way with a total collapse that sent David's cock plunging to its full depth.

At this final surge of power, Lori instantly-instantly-came, gasping and squealing though the duct tape as the orgasm shot through her. David remained balls deep in Lori, amused at her writhing orgasm around his cock. As her climax started to lose its intensity, David brought it back to life with pounding thrusts of his hungry cock. Lori squealed again and she started to cum again.

Thrust after thrust, hard and deep, hammered into Lori's kitty and pushed her hips into the tailgate. Lori's body was awash with ecstasy, though the duct tape muffled her cries of pleasure.

Much different from their usual lovemaking, David simplyfucked her. Inside, it was loving and affectionate, but the act itself was pure fucking-and they both loved it.

David pounded her, and the minutes stretched on. Lori tensed and shuddered from another, then a fourth, then yet another orgasm. And when David decided that she had been well and truly fucked, he allowed himself to have his own orgasm.

He tensed and groaned as his cock released its load of semen deep inside her belly. After his gushing strokes subsided, he left his throbbing cock deep in her pussy. Lori wasn't ready for this abrupt end, and she rolled her hips to try to pump him in and out of her. She squeezed and released her vaginal muscles around David's cock as if to milk the last drops of cum.Fuck me David! Don't stop!

Unlike their usual lovemaking, this episode of pure lust and power gave David a thrill that kept his cock rock hard after he came. Damn, she looks so HOT wiggling around my cock, helpless.

Never one to waste a good erection, David started stroking in and out of Lori again. Their intermingled cum now oozed out from between them as David's cock slid-slowly this time-in and out of her. Also more slowly, Lori made humming "Mmmmmmm" sounds behind the duct tape.

Lori's cell phone rang in her pants. Smiling, David bent to pull her pants up from her ankle and answered her phone for her, with a deep-voiced "Lori's phone." He continued to slowly stroke in and out of Lori's pussy as he talked to her sister. "Oh hi Marcie."

Lori heard David's side of the conversation and felt a bit of a devilish thrill knowing that David was fucking her as he talked to Marcie. "Yes, she's running late. Something came up. She can't talk right now, but she'll call you back in a few minutes." A pause. "Okay." A longer pause. "Oh, you're pulling into the driveway now? I'm in the garage-I'll open the door and meet you." Pause. "OK, bye."

"Lori, your sister is here. I'll get the door." David was playing a game with her-he had ad-libbed the last part of the conversation with Marcie after he hung up. Marcie wasn't in the driveway, but Lori didn't know that.

He pulled out of Lori, leaving her strapped across his tailgate with her glistening, well-fucked pussy facing toward the driveway. He picked up the garage door controller and hit "OPEN". The motor hummed and machinery noisily began to lift the garage door.

David watched with amusement as Lori began struggling hard to free herself, making excited high-pitched squeals. Her arms and legs flexed-causing her ass and everything connected to it to squirm, even forcing a little of David's semen from her gaping pussy, to drip to the garage floor. But she could not escape her bonds. He reversed the door and began to close it before it had opened more than a foot or two.

"Just teasing babe. Your sister's not here, she's still at her house."

Lori's squeals stopped and unintelligible mumbling began. She continued to struggle, but David spanked her once, hard on the ass, and sank his cock into her again. Lori forgot David's little joke, and his teasing, if anything, had heightened her sense of vulnerability and left her anxious to be used again for his pleasure.

David didn't disappoint her. He happily pumped her well-lubed pussy until she began another string of orgasms. Guttural grunts accompanied her renewed cycle of cumming. David's thrusting had now rebuilt in intensity and was hitting hard and deep again. Lori came again and again under the plunging thrusts of his resilient cock.

David played out the scene until he was again ready to explode inside her. His thrusts hammered still faster as his second orgasm approached, then hit. Another shower of cum flowed into Lori as David's abdomen tightened and he spasmed against her ass. Again, stroke by spurting stroke, he emptied a load of cum into her pussy. Again, the strokes slowed as his orgasm finished.

This time, David pulled out immediately and left her gaping and dripping. He cleaned himself off with some workshop towels and quickly dressed. Lori, still spread-eagled and tied, tried to look around but could barely see out of the truck bed. She struggled against the straps again but once more could do little more than wiggle.

Now fully dressed, David stretched over the tailgate and kissed her on the cheek. "Thank you babe. You are so damn hot." Then he reached under the truck and released the ratchets to the two straps holding Lori's ankles. It would be enough for her to free herself, although it would take a few minutes.

Both relieved and frustrated that David had released her, Lori would enjoy her delicious feelings for a while longer before she made any attempt to free her hands. And in that brief time, she decided she'd wear a short skirt to replace her ruined shorts. She craved the feeling of David's seed trickling down her legs during lunch.