Awakening the Slut Inside Donna Ch. 6

Story Info
A limo drive to remember.
3.5k words
4.31
97.8k
10
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
185 Followers

We woke up from our sex-induced nap knowing our lives had changed forever. As we got ready for our last night out I thought about all that had transpired since we got here. In three short days Donna had turned into the cock-loving slut that I had always fantasized about. Cocks, pussies, blowjobs, she craved them all with a fanatical obsession. Every orgasm that ripped through her insides made her want more. The new pleasures she felt running through her body as she shuddered and shook in delight made her more passionate about exploring new boundaries. She had indeed become my slut wife.

Since it was our last night in Ft Lauderdale I wanted it to be a memorable evening for the two of us. I arranged for a limousine to drive us around South Beach so that we could mingle and party with all the "beautiful people". I wanted to show off my slut wife, "expose her to others," so that they could ogle and admire her with lustful envy. I wanted her sex to ooze out for others to see and I also wanted to give her one last night of orgasmic thrills.

I snapped out of my momentary lust filled dream to see Donna walking toward me ready to go. She looked incredible. It would have been easy to believe she was an actress or a model. Her lips were glossed in brilliant red. Her face was beautiful in every sense of the word, aglow with a newfound sense of sexual desire. Her proud breasts, her tight protruding ass, her Las Vegas showgirl legs all perfectly proportioned. She wore the hottest dress I had ever seen. She turned for me like a model, proudly showing me all parts of her hot body

The dress material was made of a very thin soft gold lame that hugged every mound and curve in her body. The dress wrapped around the back of her neck exposing the soft seductive curves of her shoulders. The front plunged low to just below the sternum, displaying both the inner and outer curves of each mound. The back: well let's just say there was no back as it dropped to just barely above the crack of her gorgeous round ass. It was so short that it barely covered her pussy. She wore stiletto heels making her appear to be 6' tall. Her hair pulled up in a bun she accented the ensemble with a thin choker diamond necklace and earrings. She wore her dress with the pride and confidence that she had gained these last three days. Sex and heat oozed from her body.


"Wow, you look so fucking hot" as I pulled her into my arms. She smiled as she palmed my growing hard-on through my pants. "So I take it you like it" stroking my cock with her palm. " Baby you are a ten. You look absolutely stunning" smothering her lips with my lust filled tongue. A quick soft moan escaped from her lips as my hands gently massaged her supple ass through the sheer gold lame material. We broke our heated embrace and headed out for a night of fun at South Beach.

We ate, drank and talked as I watched men lust at my wife from their tables. Donna looked incredible her face flushed with sexual heat and anticipation. She constantly massaged my aching member through out dinner making me almost cum on several occasions. After dinner we went to check out some of the chic clubs on South Beach. We found a nice spot filled with "lots of beautiful people" dressed to the nines. We found a table and ordered Martinis. The place oozed with sex, seduction, and passion. Everyone on the floor seemed to be doing some form of dirty dancing. Tables were filled with gorgeous men and women wantonly lusting at each other.

Donna pulled me up to the dance floor and we mingled our bodies among the other dirty dancers. She pushed against me and stuck one of her legs between mine. Donna started grinding my leg as I slid my hands around her drawing her closer. My hands wandered and caressed her naked back as she shoved her tits into my chest. Her skin felt so erotic it was almost as she was topless. Donna found my ear as she pressed her groin harder into me, "Oh baby your hands feel so goooooood. You're making me so wet and horny. I can't wait 'til you bury your pecker in my cunt." My hands slid sensuously down her back until I felt the upper curves of her supple ass. I inched my hand inside her dress and began to squeeze her cheeks as I held her close to me. To my surprise I realized that she wasn't wearing any panties. She took the back of my head and pulled me to her waiting lips and explored my mouth with her darting and flicking tongue.

I slid my hand further into the crevices of her hot passion nest. She purred, "mmmmmmmmmm yes, feel me baby." I grabbed and squeezed her ass and whispered, "Everyone is watching us baby. Everyone knows that I've got your ass in my hand." She let out a low sultry whimper, "oooooh baby I'm so hot. I can't wait 'til you make me cum." I moved my free hand to her side and slowly and teasingly caressed the side of her breast. I slowly slid my thumb inside the dress and found her erect nipple. I rubbed and flicked her rock hard nipple as we dance, "baby I think some of these guys are watching us real close. I think they want to see your tit baby. They know I'm feeling you up." Donna pushed her pussy into me real hard and mewed, "Oh god yes, I'm so horny, I need you to fuck me baby, make me cum baby. I'm sooooo turned on."

I pulled her tit out of the dress and cupped it with my palm as we dance. She moaned excitedly in my ear, "Oh yes baby. Squeeze my tit. It feels so good." I released her ass and held her close, my tongue licking on her ear. Slowly my hand left her exposed breast and snaked down to the hem inching inside to find her swollen wet clit eagerly awaiting my arrival. I flicked it once causing her to groan. I noticed that some of the guys were still lustfully watching us as we danced.

I began to slowly finger fuck her pussy whispering to her, "Oh baby everybody is watching you. They want to see you cum baby. Do you want to cum baby?" She buried her face in my neck to drown out her heated moans gripping the back of my shirt with a savage ferocity as I continued my slow cuntal massage. I could feel her body preparing for a monstrous orgasm when I teasingly removed my hand. She let out a sorrowful moan. She was ready to cum, her heated gasp left no doubt about that. She cried, "no baby I'm almost there. Don't stop. Make me cum. Please baby." I looked at her sex-starved eyes as I covered her tit and whispered, "Sweetheart the song is over. Let's get out of here."

Donna her cunt quivering with heated anticipation hurried back to our table. I slowly caressed her beautiful leg as I settled up our tab. Donna squirmed in her seat her cunt on fire begging to be released as I inched my hand nearer and said, "Let's get out of here. I need to fuck your eyes out." I helped my slut wife up and walked away. As we headed to our limousine I let my hand caress the lower curves of her ass beneath the dress.

As we got to our limousine I instructed the driver to just drive around until notified. Once inside I pulled Donna in my arms, "You look so fucking hot babe, Suck me off. I want you to fuck my cock with those gorgeous lips." Returning my fiery passionate tongue kiss with a reckless abandon caused by her uncontrollable desires she purred in a sultry sexy voice, " Baby I am going to suck you dry and then I am going to fuck your eyes out." She straddled my cock her dress sliding up past her hips, as she continued to probe my mouth with her darting tongue.

I brought both hands up and cupped her breasts causing a little murmur of delight to escape from her lips. I pulled both tits out from her dress and flicked, pinched, and pulled on her erect nipples. Her breasts were magnificent, she sat there for a moment, her back arched, and pushing them toward me "Oh yes baby that feels soooo good."

She continued to grind against my crotch with her hot little pussy while I nibbled at her nipples with my darting tongue. Sliding down between my knees she palmed and stroked my raging hard-on through my pants seductively looking up to meet my eyes. "Baby you're such a hot little slut I'm going to pump your cunt with everything I have." She groaned back as she furiously worked on my belt, "oh yea baby. I want you to fuck me hard. I want your big cock inside me. I'm so fucking hot for your cock." She pulled my pants and briefs down grabbing my big shaft with a lustful vengeance, "ooooooh baby you're so fucking big I want you to fuck me so bad. I want you to make me cum over and over baby," as she stroked my hard-on.

She smiled as she held my cock. "Ooohhhh mmmmmm, it is so big and hard." She purred as she began to rub my cock. "Oh, yeah I love your cock I cant wait to you bury it in me." I commanded to her, "Rub your tits on my cock." A moan escape from her lips as she leaned forward slightly and pressed my cock to her magnificent tits. "Put it between your tits, babe. Fuck my cock with your tits," I ordered. Donna moaned again, as she cupped her breasts and squeezed them tight around my cock. She moved them up and down my prick as I reached behind to her exposed ass. I massaged her supple ass as she continued to titty fuck my cock.

I noticed that the limousine driver was getting quite the view of my wife's swollen clit as she toyed with my cock. I groaned, "Oh yea baby that feels so good. Make me cum. Suck me dry baby. I want you to swallow my load." Her cunt on fire and her desires raging inside she purred, " Oh yes baby it's so big now." She drew a heated breath and lowered her face slowly toward my thick meat. She pressed the tip of my cock to her lips and flicked the underneath with her tongue causing my cock to twitch in her hand. She started bobbing her head up and down on my cock making it stand straight up and glisten from her saliva. My hands came to rest on her heaving breasts, and I cupped and squeezed them. Donna squealed in delight as I pulled on her nipples.

Her moist lips grasped tighter and tighter around my glistening prick as her mouth took more of my cock. I held her head steady, and pumped my entire cock in and out of her mouth as I moaned, "Oh baby that feels so good I can't wait to make you cum." Her legs were soaked with her cunt juices, which were flowing freely I groaned, "Baby the driver is getting off watching you suck me. Spread your legs for him baby. Show him your hot little cunt." She let out a long lusty groan, "ooohhhhh" as she spread her legs and pushed her ass higher in the air. She slurped on my cock as I said, "baby he's playing with himself. He's looking at your pussy and jerking off." Donna sucked harder as she felt my cock swell "Only a few seconds more baby. I'm almost there baby. I'm going to squirt my hot cum baby." Hungrily sucking my aching cock I grabbed her head and shoved her mouth down hard onto my cock. "Oh yess baby yess Im cummming." I spurted three large loads in her mouth. She licked every drop of my cum from my pulsating member. Her lips encircled my cock as she nibbled on my cock, sucking clean every last drop of my hot cum.

I pulled her up and ordered her, "Lay down and spread your legs. Show the driver your cunt." She rolled herself on to the seat next to me. Her dress pushed past her hips, her tits exposed and erect. She seductively brought her head back on the plush seat, arched her back, and spread her legs wide apart exposing her wet hot cunt. The folds of her pussy lips were red and engorged, her hot clit swollen. She begged with me, "Make me cum baby, I'm so horny, I'm ready to cum. Please baby, it won't take long. "


Kissing and fondling her aroused tits I teased her pussy with little wisps from my finger as she moaned, "Oh yes that's it baby. Leave you hand there. Make me cum baby." I knelt between her and slowly flicked my tongue back and forth as I slid a finger inside her pussy. Donna groaned loudly and held my face to her pussy. I continued to slowly tongue tease her clit until she screamed out in frustration, "Make me cum, Make me cum, I'm so fucking horny. I need to cum." I sucked hard on her clit and let my tongue curl deep into her moist love passage. She ran her hands to her erect nipples, she squeezed and pulled them, causing her to groan in delight "Oh yea baby suck it. Oh yeah!!! Yes!! Yesss!!!" She gasped, arching her back off the seat, forcing her aroused pussy against my tongue. Her whole body writhing I rammed my tongue as deep as it would go into the hot pulsating passage. She moaned "Aaaaggghhhh! Aaaaggghhh! Oh...! Ohhhhh!!!" Her quivering cunt walls clung to my tongue. Her naked round hips and ass quivered and shook with the vibrations which spasmed throughout her pelvis as she shuddered, "Do it to me! Lick my pussy!! Make me cum! Just a little more! Please!!!!!! Ohhh! Oh Oh Oh I'm cumming!!! I'M cumming!!!!"

I spun her up and around against the seat pushing her ass cheeks apart as I guided my cock to the entrance of her pleasure hole. Kneeling on the seat hands spread out bracing herself against the backrest she looked back and mewed, " fuck me baby, fuck me. Shove that big cock of yours in me. Show the driver how good a fuck I am." I pushed my cock halfway inside her cunt as she groaned, "ooooooh yes baby, yes." Not waiting any longer she pushed herself back on my cock until her hungry sex-starved cunt swallowed its entirety. Fully inside her wet cunt I began to rhythmically pump my wife's fuck hole as I reached and cupped her loose tits. Slowly at first but gradually picking up the pace I buried my tool over and over into the accepting folds of her cunt. She took her hand and flicked her swollen clit as I pounded her from behind. Riding my cock and fingering her clit she looked back, "ooh oh yes oh yes fuck me fuck me ooh ooh oooh oooh ooooooooooooh yessssssssss."

I grabbed her ass and spread them apart exposing her tight asshole. Wetting my finger I placed it between her ass cheeks and slowly circled the rim of her asshole as I continued to fuck her. I pressed it into her tight asshole and slowly penetrated her anus. She looked over her shoulder at me and purred, "Yes baby, Give it to me baby, Shove your cock in me. You feel so fucking hard."

She continued to fuck my cock as I slid two fingers in her ass and started stretching them apart deep in her ass, widening her hole, getting it primed. "Oh, oh, oh," she moaned.

"I'm going to fuck your ass baby." She pleadingly looked back, "No baby. I can't do it. It'll hurt too much. Please keep fucking me baby." I reassured her, " Baby you're going to cum so fucking hard when I bury my cock in your tight little asshole." I slowly removed my cock from her wet pussy and sensed her body stiffen in horror, "Please baby don't fuck me there. I won't like it. Please baby don't." she begged.

Holding her ass cheeks apart I placed the head of my cock up against her asshole. "Trust me baby you're going to beg me not to stop." I rubbed my cock on her asshole lubricating it with her pussy juices. I stared at her tiny asshole, glistening with her own love juices and then popped the full head of my cock into her ass. She screamed in agony, "No don't it hurts too much. Please stop. Please." Her eyes pleading for me to stop I said, "Baby you'll be fine. It will feel so good once we start to fuck." I pushed my cock a little further inside her ass stretching her anus further. "Go slowly. Please baby please. It hurts baby" she whimpered. I leaned in and slowly worked my cock further up her little pink butt hole. "Oooooo, I can't do this baby" she cooed, closing her eyes and resting her head on the plush backrest. She was so unbelievably tight!

Slowly and methodically, I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into her until I was fully inside her ass. "Yea baby. Time to fuck my cock. Make me cum inside your tight little ass." I slowly humped my cock in and out of her ass as Donna screamed in agony, " Baby your prick is too big. It hurts baby Please don't. Please stop." She was scared but also lustfully excited. Her ass was on fire, as was her cunt.

I continued to slowly fuck her little asshole as I held her hips. Her ass was loosening up a bit, so I started to fuck her a little harder. I watched my cock disappear into her tight little ass as she slowly began to meet my thrusts. I let go of her hips and let her push back on my cock. "Oh my God!" she squealed. I stood there for a moment while she began to push her ass back and forth, on my cock with her ass canal.

Donna was now moaning not in pain but in heated passion. I grabbed her hips again and pushed as far into her ass as I could until she groaned, "Yea baby fuck my ass, fuck it baby, it feels sooooo fucking good." I pumped her tight little ass with my cock. I reamed her up and down and in and out. Her hand fount her swollen clit and began to stroke it feverishly. Faster and faster we fucked as Donna bucked her body up against mine. I groaned "Oh baby, I'm going to cum. I'm going to shoot my wad up your ass." She looked back at me and pleaded "No,no,no,no. Please don't cum. Keep fucking me. Keep fucking my ass. I'm sooooo close baby. Make me cum."

I slapped her ass cheeks as I fucked her. I kept reaming her asshole and slapping her ass cheeks as we both neared orgasms. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yes, yes," Donna cried as I could feel her asshole clench tighter around my cock. Her body spasmed and twitched as she started to cum, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss,ooooooooooh." Everything within her began to erupt. She pumped my cock wildly as I neared my own ecstasy, "Oooooh yeas baby cum with cum with me," she screamed. I cried out, "Yea baby, I'm cummin, I'm cummin." and squirted two huge blasts of hot sticky cum up her ass. She continued to fuck my cock with her little ass as I spurted in her, her ass muscles trying to squeeze every last drop of my cum.

"Oooooooohhhhhh yea baby fill me up," she cried out. Our bodies intertwined we thrashed in orgasmic pleasures. Sexually drained I left my cock buried deep inside her ass as it softened. Donna was in a sexual daze as she cooed, "That was so fucking hot baby. I love your cock. Let me clean it for you baby." I pulled out of her ass leaving a gaping hole behind as she turned and faced me smothering my lips with hers, "I love you baby, I love you so much." She lowered her mouth to my cock and tongued it up and down. She licked it, tasting my cum and her shit. Donna licked my cock, then sucked it into her mouth. She wanted to taste it all. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and wrapped my arms around her as we both collapsed in sexual exhaustion.

I had the cock starved slut wife that I had always hoped for. I could only wonder about what new unexpected pleasures waited for me once we got back home.

TMONY
TMONY
185 Followers