Awakening the Vixen

Story Info
Refined Sarah is content in life, until she meets him.
45.5k words
3.96
20.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

Author's Note: This story idea came from a reader, who I would like to thank for all her help, ideas, and for putting up with the long writing process (and my crazy). I really enjoyed writing this story and really hope you guys do as well. As with all my stories, I encourage you to read the story tags before reading to see if this is something you might enjoy. I stress this even more now, given the incredible length of the story. Feedback is always appreciated, however complaints without constructive criticism will, as always, be ignored. Thanks in advance for reading.

*****

I.

I was sitting in the middle of the living room of our new apartment, organizing the boxes being brought up. Ben walked in, barely able to carry the heavy box. I jumped up and ran over to help him as the container nearly tumbled to the floor.

"Careful, sweetie," I said, catching the corner.

"Thanks, Sarah. I was sure I had it." We shared a laugh as I helped Ben put the box down.

"Is that everything?" I asked.

"Yea, the moving truck just left. The place is all ours."

We smiled at each other. I jumped into Ben's arms and he held me tight in his embrace. It was a moment five years in the making. Finally, we had taken the biggest step in our relationship by moving in together. Excitement was an understatement.

"Why don't we start unpacking and then we can reward ourselves tonight," said Ben, with his adorable smile.

"What's our reward?" I asked teasingly.

"I was thinking a bottle of champagne and a nice relaxing bath. Then we'll see where things go from there."

"I love the sound of that." I wrapped my arms around his neck and passionately kissed him. Our lips moved in harmony, like we were made for each other. It was beyond perfection.

"Why don't you work on getting your office set up? I'll work on the bedroom." We shared one more kiss before each going our separate ways.

As I unpacked my office, I pulled the familiar picture of Ben and me from one of the boxes. It was the two of us at our college graduation, minutes after he had asked me out. Both of us are wearing our black graduation robes, each decorated with various cords and sashes. Ben, who is barely taller than I am, is standing behind me, his arms wrapped around my waist. I remembered the event vividly as it was a turning point in my life, when things went from bleak to perfect.

That was five years ago and the happiness has continued since. Ben was the perfect boyfriend. He always took care of me and treated me like a princess. Although his job kept him busy for much of the year, he always had time for me. His frequent romantic gestures were a constant reminder of how much he loved me. Our relationship was built on the solid foundation of friendship, and I could happily admit that I was one of those girls who was madly in love with their best friend.

But that was a sentiment that many people I have encountered never understood. Ben and I were physical opposites. That's not to say he was unattractive, but he wasn't the type of guy one pictured with a girl like me. Ben was thin, with very little muscle mass. Even at twenty-seven, he was still often mistaken for a high school student because of his boyish appearance. The messy brown hair and high tenor voice did not help either.

People often questioned if I was with him for money or sex, which of course I was not. I was slightly shorter than Ben, but I filled my frame. I wasn't scrawny, but toned, which was surprising given my desk job and minimal desire to work out. My breasts were rather large for a girl my size, but I didn't flaunt them. My blonde hair flowed down just passed my shoulders, but I kept it pinned up most of the time. Although I was attractive, and had been told so on multiple occasions, I wasn't the kind of girl who wanted the attention. I was fine being my reserved self and it paired nicely with Ben's non-confrontational personality. In other words, we just worked.

After staring at the frame for several minutes, I placed the photo on my desk and continued unpacking. Much of my time was spent assembling my multiple computers and monitors on the desktop. Working from home was not going to be easy, but this move was for Ben and his career and my job made it more than possible to make this work. I occasionally glanced out to the living room, seeing Ben making significant progress, which was to be expected given the minimal belongings we owned.

By dinnertime, the entire apartment had been unpacked. Too exhausted to cook and lacking food in our cabinets, we ordered some pizza and watched a movie while we ate. I enjoyed cuddling close to Ben on the couch, his arms wrapped around me. Occasionally, he would kiss the top of my head, a gesture that I adored. It was great to always feel loved and wanted.

"So, are you ready for that bath?" Ben asked, stroking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Absolutely," I replied, kissing him passionately.

We quickly made our way to the master bathroom and got the water running. I stripped myself down, while Ben poured some champagne. Then, he quickly removed his clothes and brought me over a glass. He slipped into the warm water. I followed, sitting with my back pressed up against his body. He draped his arm around me, pulled me in close, and kissed the back of my head. We sat in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the warmth of the water and the delicious, bubbling champagne.

After some time, I turned to face Ben and kissed him gently. With each passing moment, the kiss grew more intense. I placed my glass down and took hold of Ben's face as my lips pressed against his, gently moaning. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, and our tongues intertwined. I heard him moan against me.

I repositioned my body, straddling him. I could feel his erection begin to grow between my legs, causing me to smile. My hips began to buck on their own according, grinding my pelvis against his growing member. He took hold of my hips, but was unable to contain my body. Giving up, he slid his hands to my full behind, gently grabbing it, all while our kissing intensified. I tried to reposition myself to slide Ben's penis inside of me, when he finally broke our kiss.

"Sarah, why don't we take this to the bedroom, where it is a little more comfortable?"

I bit my lip as I nodded, then climbed out of the tub. I grabbed a towel and started to dry off, facing Ben as he got out of the tub. I tried to be as sexy as I could, rubbing the towel over my body slowly, giving a little extra attention to my breasts. Ben was enjoying the sight as I watch his erection reach its full six inches. I tossed him the towel and slowly sauntered to the bedroom, stealing a look over my shoulder at him.

In my haste to reach the bathroom, I had missed all the preparations that Ben had gone through for this night. The bed was covered in rose petals. There were candles lit around the room, each emitting the same beautiful aroma. It was breath taking.

Music turned on suddenly. I turned to see Ben with the remote in hand, walking towards the bedroom.

"I thought our first night here should be special," he said.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I really am the luckiest girl in the world."

"And I am the luckiest man in the world to end up with an amazing woman like you."

I leaned in and kissed him. Immediately, my tongue found its way back into his mouth. He moaned, pulling my body tightly against him. I could feel his erection resting against my stomach, pushing my passion in our kiss. Ben broke away and led me over to the bed. He pulled back the covers and gently pushed me onto the bed, before climbing on top of me and pulling the covers back over us. My crystal blue eyes met with his beautiful brown eyes, locked in a loving gaze. I could take it no longer; as I pulled him down to kiss me once more.

The head of Ben's penis soon found my opening. I wasn't excited enough for him to gain easy access, even with all the making out. Ben reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a condom, quickly putting it on. He came back down and started to kiss me again, rubbing his covered erection against my opening, begging for entrance.

After some time, he was finally able to push in. I gasped lightly as he slowly pushed his way into me. His hips started to move back and forth, slowly at first, then building speed. His tongue was darting in and out of my mouth quickly. I grinded my hips against his, helping to push me towards climax. Ben was now at his fastest tempo and he was able to hold on long. He groaned as he released into the condom.

He fell on top of my body, out of breath. I laid there, with my arms wrapped around him until he could muster enough energy to roll off me. He cleaned himself off quickly, disposing of the condom in the waste bin next to his nightstand. He climbed back into bed, and gave me a quick kiss.

"That was amazing. I love you, Sarah."

"I love you, too, Ben."

He gave me one final kiss, before wrapping his arm around me. Soon, he was asleep and I was now alone with my thoughts and sexual frustration.

This was not a new occurrence with Ben. Actually, this was quite a frequent problem in our relationship. Ben preferred the classic love making approach of kisses and sex. Getting him to do much else was a struggle. I had tried on numerous occasions to get him to try different positions, oral sex, or foreplay of any kind, but he always found it uncomfortable and awkward and it became more of a mood killer than an enhancement. I was also reluctant to masturbate, as I was not fully comfortable with my body. So, many nights I found myself lying in an uncomfortable, sexual stalemate.

But I was willing to accept it. After all, I was madly in love with the most romantic man on the planet. He cared for me and loved me, even when I was at my low. So, I was content to continue this bout of sexual frustration. I knew in time, we would work to find a way around it because we loved each other and love can conquer anything.

This thought put me at ease and I eventually drifted off to sleep.

***

II.

The next day, Ben was working. I still had a few days before I had to get back to work, so I was going to get the apartment set up. The first order was to get some food. We couldn't live off take out for the rest of our lives.

Being in a new town, I took this as an opportunity to survey my surroundings. It was puny compared to LA. It had a main street like most small towns did, lined with various small shops. It was quaint and a definite change, but not unwelcome. Just outside were the residential neighborhoods, starting with the small houses.

Beyond there, were the apartments, which stood as skyscrapers against the town. My building was one of the taller ones at fifteen floors, the top floor belonging to Ben, myself, and our unknown neighbor.

I returned from the town's small grocer late in the morning. I walked down the hall, hoping to relax after a busy morning. As I passed my neighbor's open door, I stopped dead in my tracks.

In the living room, I saw the most incredible sight. A man, no older than thirty, was working out, pulling his body up on a pull-up bar. Every one of his muscles was defined, but wasn't too large as to appear unnatural. His face was down, so I could only see the top of his head, which was covered by his short, messy brown hair. I found myself biting my lip with desire as I admired this amazing specimen.

"Can I help you, or did you come to watch the show?"

I was so distracted I hadn't realized he was looking up at me. He was still hanging from the pull up bar, every muscle of his perfect body flexed. I was stunned to silence for a moment, before finally shaking my head clear.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to...I'm Sarah, your new neighbor."

He walked over to me while I spoke, wiping the sweat from his shirtless body. He was well over six feet tall and all muscle. His face held a smirk, as if he was amused by the circumstances of our encounter.

"Kris," he said, reaching out his hand. His handshake was firm, only a fraction of his full strength. I looked at his face and he was more handsome than I originally thought. His smile was perfect. The front of his hair was spiked slightly, revealing his beautiful emerald green eyes. I found myself getting lost in them, and my knees were growing weak. I bit my lip again and smiled back at him.

"Do want to come in? You won't have to watch creepily from the doorway anymore."

I laughed, but was ashamed at being caught staring at him.

"I'll have to take a rain check on that. I have a lot of work to do," I lied. As much as I would enjoy continuing to watch him, I couldn't stay, not in my worsening condition.

He repositioned himself. His arm was above his head, leaning against the doorframe. He looked down at me, his eyes filled with amusement.

"Well, stop by anytime sweetheart. I'm always here."

I nodded and hurried down the hall to my apartment. As I worked to get the key in the door, I looked back down the hallway. Kris was staring after me, the amused smirk still on his gorgeous face.

I quickly looked away and hurried into my apartment. Once inside, I melted to the floor, trying to regain my composure. It had been years since any man had made me feel like this by just his mere presence. I closed my eyes, trying to shake the encounter from my head, but all I could do was see Kris and all his physical beauty.

Ugh, what was I doing? I ran to the bathroom, splashed some cold water on my face, and tried to calm down. I sat on the counter as I patted my face dry, trying to figure out why my mind was behaving this way. It had to have been my lack of physical release. My hormones were raging from many a night without climax. That had to have been it. As soon as I had that, I would be fine. This thought made me feel better, and I went about my day, determined not to let Kris and his physical perfection rattle me.

***

III.

The next day, I decided I wasn't going to be intimidated by Kris. After all, we were neighbors, so I wanted us to have a good relationship. Nothing can make living in an apartment building hell than having bad neighbors. The only thing worse would be bad roommates.

I prepped myself to face him, dressing in a comfortable pair of old jeans and one of my college t-shirts. I wanted to be as comfortable and relaxed as possible, especially after our last encounter. I walked down the hall. His door was already open. Kris was positioned on the floor, doing crunches while listening to music. The only clothes that he chose to wear was a pair of black gym shorts and sneakers. I found myself staring in awe at the Adonis that he was. It had been so long since I saw a man who spent so much time on his physical appearance that it was hard not to admire.

"Hey, are you here to cash in that rain check?"

Again, I had been caught staring. I looked to see him sitting on the floor, the same amused smile upon his face. I recovered quickly, acting as if I had just gotten to the door.

"Yea. Is this a bad time?"

"I've got time in my busy schedule to get to know a pretty girl," he said, hopping to his feet and gesturing for me to come in. He was wiping the sweat from his body as he moved to the kitchen.

"Want anything to drink?"

"No, thank you."

I gazed around the living room. It was a replica of mine across the way, however much of the space was dedicated to workout equipment. Dumbbells and kettle-bells littered the floor, while the pull-up bar was anchored into a nearby doorway. It was as if he had brought an entire gym into his home.

Kris returned from the kitchen with a bottle of water in hand and a t-shirt slung of his shoulder. He gestured to my left and led me to the nearby couch. He pulled his red shirt on before sitting in a nearby lounge chair. Even through the shirt, I could still see every one of his chiseled abs. It was going to take all my will power to focus. As my throat went dry, I was wishing I had taken his offer of a drink.

"So, Sarah. Tell me a little about yourself. What do you do for a living?" His gaze was focused on me, his piercing green eyes captivating. It took me a moment to regain my composure. His smirk made it clear that he had caught my social stumble.

"I'm a website designer, so I get to spend much of my time working from home. How about you?" I needed to redirect the conversation away from me. I could barely speak without my voice trembling.

"Personal trainer to some snobby rich people in the area. I also do a bit of modeling here and there. So, do you have a boyfriend?"

Wow. Talk about direct.

"Yea. Ben lives with me and we've been together for about five years now."

"What's he like?" He leaned forward, studying me.

"He's a tax accountant for some wealthy business tycoons in the area. He is incredibly sweet, romantic, and just an overall amazing guy."

"Wait, was he the scrawny guy, with the messy brown hair who looked flustered leaving this morning?"

"Uh, yea that was him." Ben had been in a hurry this morning and was disheveled, although Kris's description was accurate about how Ben looked every morning.

"Come on, Sarah. You could do so much better than that."

"I'm sorry?"

"Sarah, let me level with you. You are an incredibly attractive woman. Ben is pathetic and from the lack of noise coming from your apartment since you've moved in, he's not very good in the sack."

I was in shock for so many reasons. First, I was not aware about how thin the walls in this building were. Second, I couldn't believe that Kris had been listening to anything we were doing, without giving us the courtesy of letting us know he could hear. And finally, what gave him the right to address my love-life with my boyfriend? He just met me!

I was stunned to silence. All I could do was stare back at him with a look of astonishment and disgust as he continued his thought.

"He may have romance working for him, but any guy can be romantic given the right motivation. And your body alone would motivate any man to be all hearts and flowers."

"I'm sorry, but what makes you an expert on what my love life? You just met me."

"Fair enough. I just hate to see a hot piece of ass go to waste on a pitiful piece of shit like him. Especially when you can get any guy begging for you to look at him. They would be putty in your hands, just so they could touch you once, Sarah."

My shock had turned to anger. The nerve of this man was unbelievable. I just sat there, my jaw slightly agape at his comments and his forwardness. I had had enough. I didn't have to sit here and listen to this. Kris was clearly a neighbor I had no interest in knowing.

I rose from the couch. Kris countered by sitting back in his chair, the amused smirk still plastered on his smug face.

"You know I'm going to go. It was nice meeting you, Kris," I mustered to say in as polite a voice as I possibly could. I turned and headed for the door, with absolutely no desire to see Kris's face again.

"See ya around, sweetheart."

***

IV.

That night, I tried to forget my encounter with Kris. I didn't want his behavior to ruin my night with Ben. Being that it was tax season, he often came home late, so what little time I had with him was precious.

"So how was your day?" Ben asked over dinner.

"Productive. I began the layout for the website for the new gym that is opening in June. How about you?"

"You know, rich guys paying me to hide their money from the IRS. Same old, same old."

We shared a laugh, and then continued our meal in silence for a few minutes.

"I did get a chance to talk to our neighbor." I finally confessed. I was so angry with Kris; I needed to get it off my chest. I knew if anyone could make me feel better and provide good insight, it was Ben.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers