Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two thought he had fallen asleep for a second until Laura tapped him on the ass, then he kneeled up and his cock, covered with his own white cum hung limp in front of him. Laura kissed him on the lips and then as he stood up, sucked his soft cock into her mouth again and twirled her tongue around it. Without getting an erection he managed another tiny load, then sat on another chair curiously, to watch them finish.

He thought it was amazing. Laura and Connie thought it spectacular. They locked legs once again and pressed their pussies together and shared a tender, gentle kiss, loving and soft, probing each other's mouths with their tongues and feeling their breasts touching, nipples firm and massaging against each other, brown on pink.

As they moved, each felt the other's pussy, their clits rubbing firmly together and their juices mixing, making the sliding against each other easy. Their eyes met, brown, green, both deep pools of clear, sparkling energy and their lips touched, kisses stolen as their hips moved in unison.

They felt themselves open up and come closer together, their pussy lips parting and sliding until they were lined up perfectly and their clits touched, then Laura began to climax first. She gently bit Connie's full bottom lip and Connie sucked Laura's top lip into her mouth. She could feel herself getting near too.

Laura pressed her face against Connie's soft neck and Connie wrapped her arms around her as she moaned and shook. Her pussy was so wet and as Laura shuddered, Connie felt a warm sensation as the juice filled her pussy and made the top of her legs feel wet. She too began to feel the powerful orgasm and she pulled Laura's hips tight against hers and, arching her hips and pulling open Laura's pussy, squirted her own juice mixed with Pete's inside with a loud moan.

The two girls looked at each other and then shared a kiss. Pete ventured over and joined in the kiss, and as three sets of lips touched they each believed that this was the beginning of something new and exciting.