Awakenings

Story Info
Discovering the dominant within.
2.9k words
4.41
17.3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my left eye, then my right. It took some time but eventually I realised I wasn't going to remember where I was, how I got here or why I had a foul taste in my mouth. I looked around.

I was lying on a double bed. Fully clothed in my dark suit and tie. I felt hungover but had no recollection of drinking. My last memory was the hotel bar after dinner, kindle and coffee.

I sat up and studied the room. It was a female's room. Makeup, brushes and pastel colours gave it away. A dull bedside lamp barely lit the room and I could see it was dark outside. Checked my watch; 2.46am.

Fuck, where was I? What the fuck had I done?

I sat up and patted my body through my clothes. Nowhere hurt, there were no obvious signs of anything untoward apart from the raging headache and undeserved hangover. My wallet was still in my inside pocket.

I could see a door leading off the bedroom and a light. I stood up and walked over towards it feeling slightly dizzy. I still had my shoes on. It was as if I had just flopped down on the bed. But what bed? Who's bed?

I walked through the door and entered a small ensuite bathroom. The female theme continued. What looked like hundreds of bottles of creams, shampoos, and makeup littered all available shelf space and spilled onto the floor. The small shower cubicle was equally packed with lotions and potions.

I closed the door behind me and then unzipped myself to pee. Once done I turned to the sink. In keeping with the hangover theme I had a raging thirst.

I leaned down to drink direct from the tap then stood up to examine my face in the mirror.

Then I saw it. I knew there was a reason I worked in finance and not as a police man or private investigator. It was scrawled in dark red lipstick on the mirror. How I had not seen it immediately I don't know. But I hadn't.

'Downstairs, third door on right x' it read.

This confused me even more? I studied my face in the mirror, patted down some stray hairs then left the bathroom.

Downstairs was silent. I looked along the hall and third door on the right had a sheet of paper stuck to it. This was moving from very strange to downright bizarre.

I pulled the sheet from the door and started to read, it was typed.

Hello total stranger.

I'm sorry but I slipped something into your drink at the bar so you might not even remember me but that's not important now. What is important is the fact I have just finished shopping online with your credit card. I hope you don't mind. I only spent $1,000 on some vital things; shoes, handbags, makeup.

I felt my anger rising as I read. Fucking bitch had ripped me off. And I couldn't even remember anyone in the bar, how could that be? $1,000 wasn't a lot but still, it's the principle. I continued to read.

So I have robbed you and now the question is what are you going to do about it?

You have two choices,

  1. You can leave the house and forget all about tonight. Pretty quickly it will become something which never really happened, no harm done.

  2. I am behind this door and I think you might be angry right now because I have been a very naughty girl so please think before you open the door. Also before you do, there are two rules.

    1. My flatmate returns home at 6am from nightshift

    2. I will not talk to you

I reached for the door handle then stopped. What was I going to do? Beat her up? Shout at her? Demand my money back? Call the police?

I was tempted to just leave the house but the door stood there taunting me. I held the note in my hand and turned the handle.

I peered inside. There was very little light inside. I could see a wooden bench. The floor was concrete. It looked like some sort of work shop. A small lamp sat on the floor. A few ropes lay around and some other items which I couldn't make out. The ambiance and the furnishings of the room weren't taking my attention though. She was.

In the middle of the room there was a female. Kneeling and staring at me. She had a wooden gag in her mouth; it was tied around her head with a leather strap. She was naked. Red hair tumbled over her shoulders and reached the top of her breasts. Her chest moved as she breathed and her body shook slightly. She looked terrified. Her arms hung at her side and on one wrist a cuff was attached, the other dangled loosely unattached. I stood at the door staring at her nakedness. She was beautiful. All my anger disappeared, I wanted to rush over, put my jacket around her body, pick her up and take her away from whatever shit she had become involved in.

I walked up to her 'Are you hurt? Are you in danger?' I asked her but she remained still, not moving or making any noise. I remembered the rules I will not speak. I had to know though. 'Nod your head if you wrote the note and you are not in danger'

She nodded once

It was only then the reluctant detective in me spotted the writing on her torso. It was small writing so I had to stoop down to read it. It looked like black marker pen.

You have permission to:

Do whatever you want

Punish me.

Hurt me.

Fuck me.

Any or all of the above

X

I stood up and walked around the room. The objects I had seen turned out to be a riding crop, a flat leather paddle object. A large black dildo and what looked like the silver butt plugs I had seen in some of the more adventurous porn videos I happened to find online. There were three, all silver, each with a coloured glass stopper at the end.

Was this for real? My mind was reeling, but I was rapidly getting turned on. I could feel my erection straining inside my trousers. I had no experience of bondage however this young red haired girl kneeling quietly in the room was having a strong effect on me. If I was to believe the note and her body art, she was mine, to use as I wished. Her submissive look stirred things inside me which I never even knew existed.

I decided to test the water. I walked over to her and pulled her hair back so her face was looking directly upwards.

'You thieving bitch' I said to her. She just looked at me as her breasts moved in time with her breathing.

I let go of her hair and her head returned to looking directly forward.

I made up my mind. I decided. Maybe in retrospect it would turn out to be a mistake, maybe not. Only time will tell but the opportunity this presented me was something I would regret if I didn't take it.

I grabbed her hair pulling hard upwards making her stand.

She struggled onto her feet. She looked scared. Good. My heart was pounding.

I whispered in her ear. 'You are going to pay for robbing me' And then it hit me I had paid $1,000 for this experience.

I suddenly determined to get my moneys worth.

There was a large hook in the ceiling so I grabbed the hand with the cuff on and cuffed both hands together. The cuffs were leather with buckles and D rings, each had clips to connect them together. When her hands were tied together in front I pulled them above her head and slipped the chain over the hook. She had to stand on her tiptoes to reach the floor.

I stood back and looked at her.

She was beautiful. Sexy. Her pussy was totally shaved. I could see her ribs as she stretched. Her nipples were small and erect. She moved slightly on her tiptoes, trying to turn away but there was no where to go.

I smiled at her and touched her breasts. She automatically pulled away so I slapped her nipple.

'You don't pull away from me slut' I said loudly rapidly enjoying the control I had over her. She whimpered but didn't try to pull away again.

I grabbed both nipples in my fingers and pulled them both. Stretching her breasts. She was breathing heavily through her nose and when I let them slip through my tight fingers she whimpered. They stood erect and firm.

I pressed my hand roughly between her legs and let a finger slide into her pussy. She was soaking wet. Clearly enjoying having a total stranger in a suit having complete control over her. I pulled my finger out and wiped it on her face. Her eyes followed my finger carefully. Saliva covered the wooden bit.

'You're enjoying this aren't you? You really want this don't you?' I said with my face pressed right up against hers and for a moment her eyes met mine and flashed happily before quickly returning to submissive non eye contact mode.

I didn't know what to do first. I felt like a child locked in a sweet store for the night.

So I picked up the nearest riding crop and stood behind her. I started gently not knowing how hard or sore it might be but gradually increased the whips. Pretty soon I was leaving bright red marks on her ass cheeks and she was pulling back with every lash. After a few minutes I stopped and she relaxed, hanging her body weight on the hook, no longer on her tip toes, her knees bent slightly.

I walked over to her and felt her pussy again. Her thighs were now wet with her juices - clearly the riding crop was having a positive effect on my slave-for-the-night.

What now? I noticed a couple more cuffs with similar fixings on a shelf. I released her from the hook and let her down onto the cold floor. She immediately moved into the foetal position. I attached the other two cuffs to her thin ankles and then attached each wrist to the ankles. I then moved her onto her knees.

Her ass and pussy were just there. Right in front of me. Smooth and pink. Just for me. There were marks on her ass cheeks from our session with the crop and her pussy and thighs glistened. I could see her clitoris poking out.

This girl was loving it.

I took the paddle and let rip on her ass. My confidence was building and I was really starting to enjoy punishing this girl. She moaned and whimpered with each blow. I rained them down on each cheek in succession, hard and fast. Then stopped. The ideas were coming to me thick and fast and my erection was straining so hard I thought my cock would split.

I pulled the middle sized but plug and pushed the tip against her pussy. It slid in easily and she moaned again. I then pulled it out. The silver metal glistened in the low light, covered; slick and wet. I then pressed it against her ass hole and pushed slowly, applying even, firm pressure. She was wiggling and trying to pull herself away but she couldn't. The plug stretched her sphincter then slipped inside. She whimpered again and I could see she was sweating. Her red hair stuck to her forehead and cheeks.

I stood up and admired her. The red glass on the end of the plug winked at me.

I then walked in front of her and started to undress. I carefully removed my jacket, tie and cufflinks. Placing them on a free shelf. I then unbuttoned my white shirt and removed my undershirt. She watched me carefully. I unbuckled my belt and pulled my trousers and underpants off in one movement. My cock sprang free, hard and glistening with the pre-come which had leaked out. I then folded my trousers carefully, removed my socks and looked down at her. I looked after myself and was quite proud of my six-pack and lean body. I wasn't a body builder but there was little fat on my body, it was a look which was becoming increasingly hard to maintain being only one birthday away from 45 years. She was staring at my cock though. It was average length but thicker than most. I couldn't tell if her eyes were filled with lust, anger, fear or laughter. I didn't care. I removed my watch and checked the time. 3.30am.

I kneeled over her face and took my cock in my hand. I then rubbed the tip over her cheeks and forehead, spreading the oozing pre-come over her. She just accepted it. She had no choice.

I then moved behind her and kneeled down pressing the tip of my cock against her pink sopping wet pussy. I could feel her moving slightly, trying to work my cock into her but I just held it there. She was moaning as best she could with the bit in her mouth. I then thrust into her violently. I thrust into her as hard and as deep as I could and then proceeded to fuck her as fast as possible.

She was being pushed along the rough floor. I reached over and grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head off the floor as I fucked her. I could feel my balls getting wet from her pussy. The slapping sounds filled the small room. I could feel my orgasm starting to build so I slowed and then just stopped deep inside of her. I released her hair and undid the leather strap letting the bit fall from her mouth. She breathed out gasping and saliva pooled on the floor in front of her. I then reached around her slender body and felt for her clit with my right hand. It was tight and hard, poking out. As I flicked it with my finger I could feel my balls pressed against her. I started rubbing it slowly and moving in and out her at the same speed, slow and easy.

I didn't want to come there and then. She was moaning and whimpering louder now. She was building up. I kept the same speed up on her clit and slowed my cock. I was so close to coming now. I could feel her getting close. Her clit had grown and the noises she was making were incredible. Just as her gasps and moans were about to reach a crescendo I pulled my cock from her and removed my hand. She almost screamed in annoyance as I pulled away from her and rolled her on to her back. Her legs were forced back and her red swollen cunt and jewelled ass were exposed. I kneeled beside her face and pressed my cock against her mouth.

'Clean it you slut' I ordered and she opened her mouth letting her tongue run over the glistening head. I was dripping in her pussy juice and I watched her lick it all off as I moved it around. I made her clean my balls and then moved further over pressing my ass down on her mouth. She licked my ass and then pushed her tongue in my tight hole. I nearly came when she did this. The feeling was incredible so I moved back and forced my cock into her mouth. She started taking it in then I felt resistance. I put one hand on her forehead pressing her against the floor and started to fuck her mouth. Slowly. Eventually she took it all, she was gagging and I could see panic in her eyes. I pulled out and thick saliva dripped over her face from the tip of my angry dick. I then pushed it back in as I felt myself coming. There was now nothing I could do to delay it any longer. As my orgasm hit I sprayed hot come deep into her throat then pulled out and let the rest cover her face, her hair and her mouth. When I was finished I sat back on the floor spent, legs splayed out and looked at her. She stared back at me silently with my come dripping off her face.

I sat there for five minutes then stood up and checked my watch on the shelf; 3.45am.

I kneeled down next to her smiling 'We still have plenty of time.' I then unbuckled her hands from her ankles. I pulled her up and fixed her back to the hook in the ceiling. She watched my every move. I then picked up the bit and reattached it.

I walked around her. I could see the plug still firmly in place and the slick wetness on her thighs. My cock flopped in front of me now semi hard. It would be a short time before I was ready again.

Just to be sure I took some rope and tied her legs to some fixings on the walls of the small room. She was totally restrained. Arms stretched above her and legs spread wide. My come was shining on her face.

I then stood at the entrance door, naked admiring my work. Not bad for a beginner, I thought to myself.

'I will be back shortly,' I said. Adding with a smile 'Don't go anywhere.'

I then left the room in search of some water, an aspirin and some time to gather my thoughts and relax before round 2.