Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We would occasionally sleep naked, or when Christian guilt raised it head wear underwear. One particular evening we were both only wearing boxer shorts. She was wearing a pair of mine which were emblazoned with red love hearts, this left her gorgeous breasts open to being played with. We were feeling pretty amorous as we had both orgasmed three times.

Laying at the side of me she strokes my chest, looking up at me she says 'What do you think oral sex is?' Again I'm surprised, in those pre-internet days terms like that were not in common usage. I fumble out some answer and we continue our cuddle. Annie then starts to kiss and lick my chest, slowly, sexily, she works her way down my body, my stomach, my belly button, until she reaches the waist band of my shorts. My cock is now fully engorged and is just starting to peek out from under the elastic of the waist band. She gently kisses the tip of my penis. My mind explodes in ecstasy. She doesn't go further to begin with, uncovering my cock a small bit at a time, she kisses slowly down the shaft. Eventually my shorts are down by my thighs and my cock and balls are fully exposed for her mouth to explore. To begin with she gently kisses up and down my cock, then she licks, a kaleidoscope of sensations running through my body. After what seems an age, she takes my cock unto her mouth, engulfing the sensitive tip between her lips. Sucking, licking and stroking my penis she tries to make me cum, but after three ejaculations already my balls are empty, however, that doesn't worry me. My thoughts were towards Annie's pussy; I would soon be getting the chance to taste her sweet nectar.

Stopping her, she straightens my shorts and comes back up the bed. She lays on her back, she must know what is coming, though we don't mention it. I start to kiss her body, lips, neck, chest, breasts. Lower and lower I go down her body, I try not to rush, I would just like to rip off those heart covered boxer shorts but I show restraint. I reach the waist band kissing around her belly button. Pushing the elastic lower I keep kissing until I reach the first of her pubic hair. Lower I go, kissing and licking her pubes until i reach her slit, savouring the exotic aroma. The shorts are removed and discarded and she opens her legs. I settle between them, my face looking at her pussy. I had looked up on it many times before, I had caressed it, stroked it, finger fucked it many times before, but now it was like the first time all over again

I started to kiss and lick at the top of her pussy, her lips closed gently prodding with my tongue. Down the lips I went, till my tongue reached the bottom, where I tasted for the first time her juices. A small, patch of pubes were soaked with her thick nectar, I lapped it up savouring her flavour, and as I did, my tongue opened up her lips slightly and I was gently probing her. Further and further my tongue went until I had opened up her pussy from top to bottom, I now had full access and started to lick, savouring her abundant juices as I did. Concentrating on her clitoris, I licked and she moaned, up and down my tongue went, till soon, the familiar arching of her back the tightening of her tummy as she came. Her orgasm rippling through her from her freshly tongue licked pussy. We were both in heaven, Annie from the orgasm, and I from the fact that I was licking between her legs.

I climbed up between her wide-open legs, her pussy soaking from the licking, despite what you see in porn a good licking is a messy affair, and kissed. We talked, kissed and held each other, and then I climbed back down her and started again. I licked and sucked and soon gave her, her second orgasm from my tongue. As she recovered, I remember thing that if I were to slip off my shorts and climb on top of her she would probably let me fuck her, but I didn't. That night Annie came five times, I'm surprised her pussy could handle it, but she loved her orgasms, putting my heart cover boxer shorts back on we slept.

The next night we'd planned to try oral again, so we settled down into bed, Annie wearing some sexy lingerie and started cuddling and kissing, but Annie was unusually reluctant. After all, she was as horny as I was most of the time. It turned out that as she hadn't managed to make me cum the night before, and she was nervous that she couldn't again tonight. For my part, I just wanted to get between her legs and taste her pussy again.

This time I went first, gently working my way to her pussy. Using my tongue I licked around her lips before entering the sensitive area beyond. I tried fucking her with my tongue, but found that despite feeling good and sounding good, doesn't give a deep penetration, after all my tongue doesn't extend that far from my mouth. Licking and sucking my way to her clitoris, I established a good rhythm, but this time I also inserted a finger into her vagina, fucking her with that whilst I licked. Soon enough she orgasmed, arching back, tightening tummy but this time I felt for the first time, the walls of her vagina pulsate and contract against my finger.

Now it was her turn, without the extended preliminaries she soon had my engorged cock between her lips. Stroking him up and down, whilst she sucked and licked the tip, the feeling was sensational. Before long, my balls tightened and released their load. Annie's response was 'urg, it tastes horrible' and to be fair I can to some extent agree. Unlike the sweet tasting juice from her pussy, semen has an unusually taste.

We decided to keep oral sex for special occasions, that Christian guilt thing rising again, but soon enough we were sucking and licking at every opportunity. I even once licked her whilst she was on her period, with a tampon in place, but that was not pleasant, the sweet taste of her pussy was replaced by a sour unpleasant aroma. But, hey, we were up for anything.

- 8 -

As the summer approached we had a wide repertoire of activities and positions that we used, we were making love but not fucking, pleasuring each other whenever we could. we knew our bodies inside out, we valued each other's orgasms. If one of us couldn't cum for whatever reason, it seemed to spoil the moment. So, in retrospect, if we had started fucking early on, and yes despite our Christian guilt we both wanted to, we would have missed out on some much more. Because once that cock is inside that vagina, there is no turning back. But we are not there yet.

It was the end of term and I have to move house, moving from one part of the city to another. At the new house, I was taking a room with people I didn't know, which meant that there was no longer a 'no sex rule' to worry about, and at Annie's house there were changes as well, meaning that the guys from the CU were gone and Annie moved into a room with a double bed.

To celebrate my move, we stripped off and christened the bed with a session, only to be almost caught by one of the new house mates introducing himself. He must have been able to smell Annie's pussy juice on my face, I certainly could.

Over the summer break, we had volunteered to help out at a Christian kids camp. On the way there we had stopped off at Annie's sisters for the Christening of her nephew. We slept on the living room floor in sleeping bags, along with Annie's parents. Once they were asleep, her hand went into my sleeping bag and she quietly jacked me off, she really was quite adventurous.

Once at the kids camp in Norfolk, around the kids we were properly behaved, that was not the Christian guilt, it was just the right thing to do. Away from the kids, we would occasionally feel each other. I remember walking past a chemist's shop and thinking should I go and buy some condoms, but that time the guilt stopped me.

Well, one evening we were allowed some free time, so we drove along the coast to a secluded beach, removing our underwear in the car, we walked along the pebbly dunes away from the car park, and found a place to settle down. I remember Annie, needing to pee, so she squatted lifting the hem on her shorts, exposing her pussy and went, I for my part got my cock out and pee'd like a fire hose, we were that comfortable with our bodies we could do this.

On our patch of sand we soon started kissing and petting, and as we were miles from anywhere, under a starry sky we stripped off all our clothes except for trainers and ran to the sea. We didn't go in, because even in summer the North Sea is not for the faint hearted. Back at our clothes I climbed on top of her and rubbed my erect penis up and down her juicy pussy, my semen exploding all over her, I likewise made her cum with my fingers. Dressing we went back to the car to retrieve our underwear and went back to the camp, the leaders and kids none the wiser. As we left Norfolk, we called back at the beach and collected a pebble from where we played as a souvenir.

- 9 -

Well the end of our journey is in sight, it's been long and windy, but for us it certainly was fun. Arriving back at Uni we continued to play, getting more adventurous. There were times when we would have a 'quickie'. Annie in her long skirt would remove her knickers, and sit astride me, with my jeans around by knees, and grind to orgasm. Deeper, and deeper, my cock would slide against her juicy pussy, the tip occasionally tugging at the entrance to her waiting vagina.

A line was crossed one afternoon, we had a full-on session of mutual pleasure, bringing ourselves to orgasm, and were both laying naked on the bed. I clearly remember the golden light of the autumn sun filling the room. I am spooning Annie, my left hand stroking her breasts and my still erect cock was trapped between her legs brushing against her pussy from behind. As the slow grinding of my cock towards her pussy progressed, in a quiet voice Annie asked 'Jonnie, will you make love to me?', without hesitation I said yes.

Turning over, she lay on her back, spreading her legs to open her pussy for me. With an erect cock and a now racing heart I positioned myself between her legs, looking in her eyes she was nervous, but willing. So, for the first time, I intentionally place the tip of my cock at the entrance of her vagina, and pushed forward. She winced in pain as I tried to move in, the muscles of her vagina, contracting to bar the way. I try again, but the same thing happens. The tightness causing pain to the tip of my cock as well. This is not the tightness of a 'virgin' vagina, I had been fingering it for months now, at times even having three fingers firmly exploring her. No, this is nerves and inexperience, in hindsight, we should have slowly brought her vagina back to full arousal, in the ways we were incredibly experienced in. As it happens the pain killed the mood, and as we embarrassedly dressed, Annie clearly upset at the pain or that we hadn't fucked, I couldn't tell.

A couple of days later we were fooling around naked, with no talk of fucking, we were just enjoying each other's bodies. I remember laying on top of her playfully stroking and kissing her breasts, with my cock fully inside the lips of her pussy, stroking up and down, from her clitoris to the entrance to her vagina. Occasionally, I would tease by allowing the tip of my cock to catch the entrance to her waiting vagina, I knew that if I had pushed Annie would have eagerly allowed me to go in all the way, but we didn't have condoms and, being the gentleman, she hadn't asked. Having somewhere to be, we both dressed. Whilst dressing we talked and one of us wistfully commented 'I wonder what it feels like with him inside.' To which we decided to have a go, needing to pee I crossed the landing to the bathroom. With a freshly erect cock, this was difficult and painful, but I managed, returning to the room Annie was already naked, laying on the bed with her legs spread, waiting.

Undressing, I climbed on top of her, and unlike ten minutes previously when I was finding her vagina with ease, my cock kept missing, so with her hand, Annie guided by cock to the waiting entrance of her vagina. This time, with no resistance I entered her vagina for the first time. A myriad of thoughts went through my mind, but one still resonates 'I'm in.' Here I was, with my cock firmly embedded in Annies' vagina. It felt amazing, and looking into her eyes knew she was as happy as I was. I kept still and we talked, after all, we were just trying it out for size, even at this most amazing of moments, we had that Christian guilt thing and were trying to rationalise things. We both agreed that her vagina and my cock were the perfect fit for each other. That evening we had crossed a line, my penis had been inside the vagina of a woman, however briefly. We didn't spend the night together due to different college commitments, so that night I certainly jacked off, remembering the afternoons events.

While we both wanted to fuck, that Christian guilt held us back. Still wanting to spend the night in bed, we rationalised away the guilt by wearing night clothes as a way of reducing temptation. So, the next weekend, we went to bed, Annie in a short white cotton and lace nightdress with no knickers and myself wearing boxer shorts. Our attempts at assuaging the Christian guilt weren't that serious, but in our minds they were. There was a great deal of tension that night as we settled down, we were conflicted between our Christian upbringing, our Christian guilt and our sexual desires, to the extended that we argued. We rarely argued, so we were both upset.

As we calmed down and made up, Annie turned on her side towards me, took the strap of her night dress off her shoulder and offered me her breast. Accepting, I stroked and kissed it, and then kissed her, the passion rising again. Soon we were both naked, content with the feelings of our bodies. Annie turned to me, reached down and held my cock, as asked 'Do you want to put him in me?' Turning over to lay on her back, I climbed between her legs and guided my cock into her waiting vagina. By the light of the bedside lamp we looked at each other, man and woman joined. With unspoken acknowledgement, I started to move my hips, in and out, in and out, deeper and deeper my cock drove into her perfect vagina. Holding my cock at the deepest part of the thrust the sensations I was feeling for the first time were amazing. I remember thinking with excitement, 'Wow, I'm having sex.' The Holy Grail of a young man's life had been found.

I continued to make love to her, thrusting in and out, slowly, I wanted to make this moment last forever. Soon, that familiar feeling was raising itself in my cock so I pulled out and ejaculated over the bed. Quickly milking my cock dry and wiping it clean, I climbed back on top of Annie, and entered her again. Changing positions, we continued, Annie, sitting on my lap, I looked in fascination at my penis moving in and out of her vagina. I don't know how long we were joined, but I came again and after quickly cleaning up continued. Eventually, Annie came, a small orgasm by her standards, and we slowly wound down. We had fucked that night, boy had we fucked. We put back on night clothes, despite their purpose having spectacularly failed, Christian guilt, does strange things to you.

And that is where we'll leave our journey, two young adults asleep, having fucked for the first time. We had been making love for months, we knew what it was to be intimate with each other, we knew how to pleasure each other.

Since that autumn night twenty something years ago, we have had our ups and downs, we have lived an interesting life to date, our sex life is active, and occasionally kinky and creative still. As I mentioned at the start, this tale is just about sex, the love, the friendship, the non-sexual fun, that's just for us.

12