Awakenings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kath softened a little, curious what Milt had in mind; she surely could use some help. "What do you have in mind?" she asked warily.

"Well, I gather your boy's IQ tests off the charts. I know you never had a chance to go to college, so I'd like to see that he has that chance."

"That's very generous of you Milt. I've lost track - what is it that you do that gives you so much cash? Weren't you a lawyer of some kind?"

Milt's demeanor switched back, warming to his topic. "Why, yes, I am a lawyer. Public defender early on, but then a friend suggested I could make some REAL money working for big tobacco! I help our good ol' American farmers sell the products to school kids in the third world! HUGE market, and all you have to do is scare off any gov'mnt regulations. Like takin' candy from a baby and handing back our cigarettes! They get hooked and keep on buying - it's a regular money machine. Oh, and here's our food."

Their waitress leaned over to serve the meal, and Milt all but dived into her bosoms. She easily carried around D cup boobs, and her bra looked to be a C at best. Milt thought sure he'd seen a tinge of color at the edge of the bra and strained for a better look. "Why thank you, little lady! You could bring me another beer soon as you can. ... Ain't she somethin'?"

Kath had gone stone cold again. "Milt, you should know how I feel about tobacco. I just don't think I can accept money from that source." She nibbled at her food, but really just wanted to get away from this man; even across the table she could smell the tobacco on his clothes.

"Oh, yeah, that's right - you took care of Pops when he was in a bad way with COPD, didn't you. Hey, I really appreciate that; I was just too busy out there. Well, I like you just the same, Kath, and in some ways this would be payback for all you did. So I'd really like you to think about it. It'd be a shame for Orv to not have his chance at getting ahead."

They finished lunch talking about family, and Milt pulled out a picture of his wife and daughter. Candy was sitting by the pool in a too tight bikini, her ample breasts forming a huge amount of cleavage while her nipples punched out the skimpy cloth. Angel was the spitting image of her Mom, but at 10 was still stick straight.

Orv glanced at his watch - he really should be bringing more stuff from the apartment, but by this stage, his hormones were running the show. He HAD to know a little more about this collection he'd stumbled on.

He turned the page and dismissed the back side of the first page using just his peripheral vision - just text. The second sheet in the "folder" had a different model in a different pose. The model was on all fours, with her boobs, about the same size as Amber's, hanging straight down.

Orv was once again captivated, and he felt his dick twitch. The view was not quite straight from the side, meaning that BOTH nipples could be seen in silhouette. The nipples stuck out just as far as Amber's, although her areolas were not raised. Orv decided he really liked nipples so clearly defined as these, with nothing but an out of focus background behind them. But nipples not in relief were just fine, too!

The next page, Orv decided, might be his favorite. There was no face, there were no legs, not even an abdomen or arms could be seen. The ENTIRE page was filled with a close up, larger-than-life-size view of an absolutely flawless breast. The curves, both top and bottom, were captivating. But what really drew Orv's attention was the nut brown nipple.

First off, the nipple must have been half an inch long, maybe more, in real life. But beyond its size was the fact that the nipple had been captured by a slender thumb and forefinger, both bearing bright red nail polish, and they appeared to be both twisting and pulling on the nipple at the same time, judging by the way the crinkles in the nipple ran and by the way the areola seemed pulled away from the body of the breast. Did those fingers belong to the proud owner of that amazing boob? Or to another woman? Orv's dick was beyond hard.

What a find he had stumbled upon! While he could have spent five minutes admiring the girl's nipples, he wanted to know more - what of the next pages? And what were in the other "magazines" in the accordion folder? More nipples? More big breasts? His hopes, among other things, were definitely up!

Puberty hit Orv big time, mostly in good ways. He added four inches to his former 5' 10" frame in a year's time, and his shoulders began to broaden. He developed more power in his tennis game, and Will, his hitting partner, convinced the high school coach to watch the two of them rally.

Orv earned his varsity letter the following year. That, coupled with his size, radically cut the teasing from the guys, though he never hung out with his teammates and only played singles. One of the nicer girls even asked him to a party, but he was still painfully shy and barely said two words. That was his last invitation to a party.

For Orv, the disconcerting aspect of puberty were the wet dreams. He knew there were girls in his dreams, and he was often staring at their covered chests, which was nice. Sometimes they were naked, but then their chests were flat, like his own. While he was asleep, the sensations were wonderful. But waking to the mess was embarrassing, and he needed to shower every day.

The conversation with Kath was awkward, neither really knowing what was going on. Kath asked Orv whether he had been "touching himself," which Orville quickly denied; they happened while he was asleep and he had no control.

With their budget, Orv didn't have enough PJs, and Kath didn't have the time to wash them out every few days, so it was agreed that Orv could sleep without them until, they hoped, the phase would pass.

The first night he slept naked felt strange ("sensual" is more accurate), and the orgasm was perhaps the most intense. But Orv quickly got used to it, and it did cut down the laundry.

Another folder, this one a little thinner. The cover showed a girl in a very tiny bikini. The girl had her hand inside one of the cups, apparently rubbing her nipple; her eyes were closed and her mouth open. Her other hand was pulling the top of the other cup together to reveal some very white boob skin, in sharp contrast to the deep tan on the rest of her body.

There was a hint of color at the edge of the bikini cup, but Orv couldn't be sure if it was just a shadow or whether it really was part of her areola. Orv like to think it was the latter. The bikini bottom was no more than a small patch covering her privates, then just strings over her hips.

Inside, Orv thumbed through a couple of pages of fully naked tits (he planned to come back for more detailed study) before the "theme" of this collection dawned on him. Every model had a very sharp line between her tan and the stark white of her boobs.

With that realization, Orv focused on that point - that the girls were showing him (that's how he liked to think about it) the parts of their bodies that the public couldn't see when lying on the beach or by the pool. It made their nipple and boob display even more like a private moment.

Thinking back, the first collection had shown some models with tans but no tan lines on their boobs. It was exciting to think of them sunning while fully naked, but in a way, the boobs with tan lines added a real extra kick.

In some cases, the girls had droplets of water on their skin, an ocean view behind them. Almost invariably, the nipples on these girls were standing out at full attention. Surprisingly to Orv, even the areolas of many of these girls were crinkled up.

Orv also noted with interest that the nipples on some of the girls, like the ones just lying in the sun, were only very slightly raised above the areolas. Curious, Orv thought.

And then, Orv came across a photo of a girl who had only the tiniest strip of white on her breasts. Most the lower aspect of her boob was tan, with maybe three inches of white at the base, which tapered up to...

Holy smokes! The tan line on this beauty went RIGHT THROUGH HER AREOLA!

There was a small triangle of white above the areola, but on very close inspection (and believe me, Orville was thorough), this tan line was more than just close to or even tangent to her areolas - it clearly intersected them!

There was only one conclusion - this girl had lain out in the sun somewhere while purposely arranging her tiny bikini to a point BEYOND titillating [sorry, I love the word] - it would be considered downright indecent by any prude catching a glimpse of her exposed areola.

Had Orv been passing such a breast and areola display, he knew that he would have paused as long as possible, praying for the slightest shrug of the shoulder that might have freed the nipple itself. An unintentional flash of a nipple - that would be amazing.

Orv's dick twitched several times as he split his concentration on the sight before him and the visions and questions in his imagination. The good thing was - no the GREAT thing was - that he had all the time in the world to drink in those amazing nipples and the tan line that nearly caught them as well.

Kath picked up the phone a year ago to find Milt on the line again.

"How's my favorite cousin doin'?" he boomed.

"Just fine, Milt" she said, with little enthusiasm in her voice. "Are you coming into town again?

"Better than that, Sugar, Angel and I are moving here! Bought a house about a mile from you!"

"Just you and Angel? Isn't Candy moving with you?"

Milt's voice dropped both in volume and bombast. "Kath, she died on me four years ago. Lung cancer. Turns out lot's more women die of lung cancer than breast cancer, though it worsens your odds there, too."

He paused, and Kath murmured a sincere, "I'm so sorry, Milt."

"Thanks - I still miss her even now. Anyway," Milt continued in a stronger voice, "I've cleaned up my act. Quit tobacco cold turkey soon as Candy got the word, and started working out, eating better, playing tennis - I'm feeling great now! Plus I quit my old job - I'm going to be a prosecutor in district court. It won't be near the money, but hey, maybe I can clear out some of the drug dealers 'round here.

Oh, and I sold my tobacco stock - put into renewable energy. Still, I can't say that I won't drop by that burger place we went to last time, though - I still like looking at the ladies! I never cheated on my sweet Candy, but she never minded my lookin,' just so's I came back to her."

"I'm glad to hear that Milt - or at least most of it. Let us know when you're settled, & maybe we'll get together. How is Angel doing? She must be in college by now, right?"

"Angel is great, doing okay in school, but her heart's not in it. She's a little wild, you know; she modeled for an art class, and now she thinks she can make a living at it. Trouble is, she's got boobs like her Mom - the agencies tell her she'd need to have them reduced. That would be a crying shame, far as I'm concerned - she's a real looker."

"I'd offer to give her advice, Milt, but all of learned about parenting is dealing with Orv."

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting you could help, but thanks anyway. See you."

The third folder Orv pulled out had a very pretty, very bosomy model wearing red underwear on the cover. "Lingerie issue" was printed under the logo.

Again, this was a collection of pages torn from this and maybe other issues - all pictures of very attractive ladies.

When Orv looked at the first picture, he knew that he was close to an orgasm; he looked away for several seconds, breathed deeply and tried to think about math class. Wait, not Emma's boobs - think equations!

The moment passed, and he was then able to look at the vision before him. It was a side view of a girl wearing some sort of special bra. It was powder blue, but while it looked to give the girl's breast support, more than half her tit was out in the open!

Rising clear of the cup was a beautiful pink nipple. Oh, my god, was that sexy! Orv dared not touch his dick, since it was basically twitching of its own accord. A bra, yes, but DESIGNED to display the girl's nipples! The model was winking and appeared to be blowing a kiss at him. She WANTED guys to get hard drooling over her nipples!

How could that photo be topped? Orv turned the page and again drew in his breath. Facing straight at him this time was a girl who seemed to have a full bra on, but it was so transparent, it was like it wasn't there! Her nipples were amazing. They poked into the fabric, causing it to highlight the very end of the nipples while the bra material slightly obscuring the areolas before again making contact with the skin of her boobs. Every other aspect of her breasts was there for the viewing, including a stray mole off to the side.

In short, her boobs were dressed and supported, but at the same time she was basically naked!

In the next picture, the model had put on a black bra, but whether she was wearing it was open to interpretation. Instead, both cups had been pushed down so that they only supported a small bit of her boobs. In the background was an out of focus left breast and nipple, the nipple silhouetted against the even more out of focus background.

In the foreground, though, was the right nipple, cradled between the thumb underneath and the index finger on top. The nipple was considerably longer than its twin, and Orv could see, based on the crinkle lines on both the nipple and the areola, that the girl was giving her nip a firm twist.

But what really caught Orv's attention was the girls' intriguing face. He spent an actual 10% of his attention on it, far longer than any other picture he'd examined.

Sure, like all the models, her face was pretty. But what captivated Orv's attention was that she, in turn, seemed captivated by what she was doing to her nipple with her left hand. Her head was tilted down and to her right, her lips were slightly parted, and her eyes were clearly directed toward her nipple. Orv wasn't sure if the lids were fully closed or not, but he chose to believe they were open just a slit.

What was going through her mind? Did she like to look at her breasts, her stiff nipple with as much admiration as he was looking at it? Was she feeling the tingle traveling from her nipple to the rest of her body? Was she going to keep twisting that nipple, then go to the other, working her way up to intense levels of pleasure?

Do girls have orgasm? Wet dreams? The enigmatic expression on her face left so many questions in Orv's head. And he loved her for it.

With ever sweatier hands, he turned the page and was taken back again. Much like Amber, this model had one boob looking at him while the other was in profile. The bra, again, was unique - there were openings at the end of each cup so that her nipples poked through! Full support, but nipples fully naked! Orv couldn't wait to find out what else was in Uncle Milt's collection!

The call came out of the blue, just a week before the two families had planned to get together. Milt and Angel had died driving back from a weekend at the beach, the car totaled.

Kath had never felt close to Milt and didn't know Angel at all, but it was still a shock.

She sat down as the lawyer went on. "Katharine, we've taken a look at his will, and it was very simple. All would have gone to Angel, of course, but he named you, as his only remaining relative, to inherit should Angel predecease or die at the same time. His finances will take some time to straighten out, but he made it clear that you should get the house as soon as possible."

Kath reeled at this turn of events. No matter how the money had been earned, it was now hers. Relief and sadness mixed with other emotions she couldn't really identify.

Kath sat Orv down when he got home from school and explained the situation. "Orv, I'm working tomorrow, but will have Sunday off. I'll throw what I can into bags and the suitcases in the closet. You move over what you can, and I'll come straight there after my shift. Here's one of the keys the lawyer dropped off."

Orv took this all in in virtual silence. The cramped apartment was the only home he'd ever known, but it would be nice to have more space. "Okay," he replied, "I'll do what I can."

[Author's Note: That's it for background - now on with the good stuff!]

The next collection had a pair of girls hugging each other on the cover, their naked boobs pressed together, but the nipples were buried in the mounds of soft breast flesh. Oh, my, what kinds of pictures would be in THIS set!

The first picture had a brunette and a red head holding their generous tits from the underside, lifting them up and toward their partner. In the center of the picture, Orv could see what he could only describe as dueling nipples. While all four nipples looked like pencil erasers in their stiffness, the brunettes seemed to be the stiffer, since each of those brown nips were sturdy enough to bend the pink nipples of the redhead to the side so that they were indenting the flesh of their own boobs.

Orv could only barely touch his dick for fear that even a short stroke would send him over the edge.

Orv turned the page and knew that that battle was all but lost - he could feel the sperm welling up, and just the slightest extra thought or touch would be too much. The same two girls had changed their positions, with the brunette standing while the redhead sat on a stool in front of her. The redhead was pulling both of her own nipples straight out, which was exciting enough, but the attack on the brunette's nipples was what had Orv in desperate shape.

The ends of the brunette's fingers could be seen underneath her right breast. She was holding her bosom out as an offering, it seemed. The redhead could be seen with lips parted and her tongue sticking out a bit. Between her tongue and her upper lip was the full length of a very stiff nipple belonging to the brunette. The redhead's eyes were looking upward at the other girl's face with what Orv guessed was pure lust.

The brunette, meanwhile, had lifted her generous left breast up while bending her head down so that her other very stiff left nipple was just in the reach of her drooling tongue. Orv didn't know that girls might like other girls, but he didn't care - there were four nipples to look at, each sexier than the other! His balls were churning.

"Hi, Orv, I'm home!" called Kath from downstairs.

The instant of panic was the last straw. The floodgates opened and the pumps were working their darndest to empty what felt like a gallon of pent up cum. A pained and quiet "Oh, my god," was all Orv could muster. He quickly pinched the end of his foreskin off in an attempt to contain his seed. He kept looking at the nipple being tugged by the teeth and the other nipple getting a tongue bath; he wanted the feeling to last, much as he knew he needed to a) do something with the magazines, b) do something with his dick, and c) answer his Mom.

At least a minute passed before he became fully aware of the rest of the world. Orv had just experienced his first orgasm while awake. While he knew he wasn't supposed to touch himself, the feeling was so amazing that he knew he would do it again. The shame was small and fleeting compared to the pleasure.

"Orv, are you here?" came Kath's voice from downstairs. "Sorry, Mom, I'm in the bathroom," he managed to reply. "Oh, alright," came the reply. One handed, he slid the magazines back into the folder; then he quietly tiptoed to the bathroom to clean up.

Shortly, Orv came bounding down the stairs, still shirtless.