Awakenings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, my, what a handsome boy Orv is, Kath thought to herself. Such broad shoulders, and the way his chest muscles ripple. Nipples! What are you doing starting to throb? Must think of getting this move done.

Out loud, she said, "Orv, why don't you have a shirt on?"

"Oh - sorry Mom. The AC isn't working and you weren't around, so I just took it off. I'll go get it."

"That's okay, Orv. It is hot in here, and I can see you're warm - your cheeks are all flushed."

Orv blushed even more, knowing the real cause of his condition.

"I'm pretty warm myself; I think I'll go change. Is my bag upstairs?"

"I think so, Kath, but, um, it was warm and I got so tired that I lay down and took a nap, so I didn't bring everything over."

Kath went upstairs to check, but only found sheets and towels.

"It's too late to send you back to the apartment, Orv, I guess I'll be fine in my uniform. Why don't you start on your homework and I'll clean up this kitchen - what a mess!"

"Yeah, I guess they left in a hurry."

"Hey - how about pizza for dinner? I think we can finally afford it."

"Sounds good - can't wait to try it."

Orv pulled out his books and spread them on the desk. He tried to study - he really did. But a full half hour with his books open had, in truth, provided no greater understanding than he'd had when he started.

And the MISC folder was still there, still beckoning. It was the spring of his senior year and he already knew he was going to study science and math in Cambridge, Mass. Couldn't he afford to let the work slide a little? I mean, it HAD been most of an hour since his explosive orgasm. Maybe just a little peak...

Kath hummed to herself, always happy to be busy. Orv had opened the windows, and the light breeze was welcome.

It was a busy night for pizza, and Kath felt she'd cleaned enough. Going to the living room, she saw a dry bar in the corner, with some dirty glasses, along with two bottles of liquor - one of rum, the other Khalua. She sighed and carried the dirty glasses to the sink.

She paused at the bar, though. There had never been money for booze, but she really had no moral objection to it. Pouring some rum into a clean glass, she took a sip and almost spit it out; for her, it was harsh, and it burned on the way down.

She sniffed the Kahlua before pouring it; it smelled of coffee and seemed like it might be sweet. Rather than throwing out the rum, she poured the Kahlua into the same glass and gave it a swirl. Much nicer, she thought on tasting it. Adding a little ice made it just right for sipping on a warm evening.

By now, Orv had given up and pulled the MISC folder in front of him. Reaching for the magazine on the bottom, he found it was a copy of Pentup Letters (or at least that was the cover).

He opened it up and thumbed through a few pages. Instead of just pictures, these pages (again torn from some original magazines) had a lot of text. Did Uncle Milt actually read it for the articles?

Then he looked a little more closely. These seemed to be letters to the magazine - basically short stories, some of which Milt had marked with an X while others had dots of various sizes in the margins.

His eyes were drawn to one of the bigger dots, where he read, "But Amy's best feature was her tits. Her boobs, while large, had only a little sag. Her areolas, though, were the size of a can of shoe polish, and her nipples stood out like gumdrops.

It went on, "Amy was proud of her rack and her sensitive nipples, and loved to show them off. She almost never wore a bra, and even going to theater, she would select a blouse that was so sheer that no one could miss her amazing nipples.

When she did have to wear a bra, she always chose a diaphanous model so that her nipples were still on display. When she was feeling really horny, she would wear a half cup bra, so that her boobs would be supported but her nipples would still stand out naked under her top.

She loves the feel of the fabric rubbing over those sensitive tips, and often can't resist giving her nips a pinch when she thinks no one is looking. Of course, I always am, and she loves to see the hungry expression on my face. You can't believe how wet she gets from showing herself off, and we always have an amazing fuck session when we get home."

By now, as I'm sure you guessed, Orv was earnestly rubbing his fully recovered cock. "Holy smokes! So girls really do like to show their tits off? They really do like to touch their own nipples? Wow!" He didn't know what "fuck" meant, but he was getting the idea.

Kath had taken a couple of quick sips of her drink while standing, then eased herself down on the couch, exhausted. She saw the TV remote on the coffee table and (with experience gained at work) figured out how to turn it on.

When the image appeared, she sat up so fast she nearly spilled her drink. There on the screen were two girls kissing each other. When the camera pulled away, Kath saw that they were wearing clothes - just not the sort of thing Kath would wear.

The blonde wore a blouse whose buttons were undone to her navel. She had enormous tits, and from the angle the shot was taken, mostly from the side and looking into her open blouse, it was clear that she was not wearing a bra - there was only boob flesh from below her chin all the way down and to the underside of her tit. (Of course Kath wasn't thinking with those terms in her head - at least not yet.)

The scene quickly shifted to one of the girls pulling on one of her nipples while the other girl was licking the other nipple with her tongue. She had pulled her own boobs out of the skimpy bra and was pinching them with her fingers.

"What am I doing watching this," Kath thought to herself, "especially with Orv just upstairs? Is this a lesbian channel? Did Milt really enjoy watching this stuff?" She was vaguely aware that the booze had slowed down her reactions, but just as she was about to change the channel, two handsome, shirtless men appeared. Kath drained her drink and agreed with herself that she could wait one more minute to see what would happen.

"Well, hello, ladies! Sorry we're late, but it looks like you didn't wait for us."

"Just getting warmed up for you," said the one with the bigger tits.

With that, the two couples embraced and kissed on the lips - but only momentarily. Both men very quickly moved down to kiss and fondle the nipples of the two girls, which they seemed to eagerly want.

"Oh, that feels so good! You know I LOVE it when you suck my tit in your mouth and lap your tongue all around my nipple. ... Oh, yes, suck my nipples, you know I love it when you suck my nipples! Harder, make me cum by sucking my nipples!"

Kath vaguely registered that a) these men were being gentle and attentive with their ladies, and b) the girls seemed to like it (even though it was clear they were acting).

"Okay, that's enough. I don't need to watch that kind of filth, and I sure don't want Orv to find me watching it." Still, the word "filth" didn't fully match her true feelings; the truth was, her nipples had started to harden.

Switching channels a number of times, she finally came across an old movie that looked safe - a downtrodden man trudging through seemingly endless deep snow - Dr. Zhivago, she learned by pressing the Info button. Kath got up to make another drink (it really was quite tasty) and ignored the slight buzz in her head and the wobble in her feet. The drinks were really helping her to relax.

She settled back down (when WAS that pizza coming?) to watch the doctor stumbling up the snow covered stairs. There, he was greeted by the amazingly beautiful Lara. Kath watched as they hugged, as they kissed, as they went to bed, then the screen faded to black.

With the alcohol thawing her frozen feelings, Kath was sucked into the movie - the passion, the tenderness, the caring, even when they were not even touching. Her subconscious began to process her long suppressed need to be loved, to be cherished, to be held tightly by someone who loves you, sex or not. Tears welled up in her eyes.

Orv had moved on to the next letter, slowly stroking his already firm member. "I was feeling horny, so as I dressed in the tent with my husband [a letter from a FEMALE writer, Orv thought, marveling], I at first picked up my bra, then looked down at my boobs, then over at my husband. He gave me a huge smile as I dropped the bra back in the bag.

As I slid my light yellow T over my naked nips, the thought of what I was doing (plus a surreptitious flick of my nipples as my hands pulled the shirt down), had my nipples hard in seconds. Stepping into the sunlight, I could see that my thin shirt did nothing to hide the way my nipples were poking out, nor did it hide the darker color of my nipples and areolas. My C cup tits seemed to swell even more, straining the fabric.

As I walked to the car, I loved the way my boobs bounced, and I got a real thrill when we walked past a young stud who couldn't keep his eyes from following every move of my nipples. I put some extra bounce in my step and loved both the stare and the feelings from my sensitive nips, teased beyond hard by the cloth sliding over them without a single touch from my hands.

Bill had a hard time driving between constant glances at my nips plus an occasional playful grope. What Bill did not know was that I had slipped some Ben wa balls into my pussy before we left the campground. Driving down the bumpy road was REALLY producing amazing sensations in my cunny, helping to keep my nips hard even when they weren't being touched.

"How would you like to flash a trucker," Bill suggested, a slight quaver in his voice, a not-so slight bulge in his shorts. "Sounds like fun," I replied, immediately pulling my shirt up, then, what the hell, all the way off.

I love to play with my super sensitive nipples anyway [WOW that's hot, Orv thought, pulling on his dick more forcefully], so I attacked them with a vengeance, twisting my nips, pulling on them, pushing my titties together while working the nipples at the end, in short doing everything I could to stimulate my nipples. I was clenching my pussy muscles around the Ben wa balls and closed my eyes to focus on my pleasure.

I heard a loud honk and only then realized that we must have been driving next to the truck for a least a while. Now, I was really close to my release.

Just then, we hit a section of rough road, and the multiple sensation from the jiggling of the Ben wa balls, the sensations from my nipples, and the naughty thrill of exposing myself to the trucker all worked to push me over the edge.

"Aaannggghh!" I cried out as wave after wave of an incredibly intense orgasm flooded over me (and out of me). It's a good thing the seats were leather, or the pussy juices I expelled would have left a huge stain.

"My god, you came just from touching your nipples!" Bill enthused. If he only knew the full story!"

Orv, still working his dick, was beginning to appreciate the power of the written word. Plus, several questions were now answered. Women (or at least some of them) DO like to touch themselves, they DO like to show off their boobs and nipples, and they DO have orgasms!

But new questions were raised. What the heck were Ben wa balls? And what were pussy juices? Clearly not sperm - Orv's biology class had taught him that - but then why were such juices produced. Orv had so much to learn...

Just then, the doorbell rang. Orv kept control this time (that was one thing he'd learned - how to stay hard, which was great pleasure - but also how to avoid being on the tipping point of immediate orgasm. Orv went to splash water on his face while his dick made a slow retreat to a semi-hard state, then he bounded down the stairs, famished.

Kath got up and wobbled to the door, tears still on her face. The pizza delivery guy asked if she was okay, and Kath assured him she was fine, just watching a sad movie.

As they sat down to eat, Orv, too, noticed the tear streaks on Kath's cheeks. "Are you okay, Mom, you look like you've been crying."

"Oh, it's nothing, Orv, just feeling a little sorry for myself. I was just watching a movie that showed how much in love two people can be, and I started to feel really lonely, what with you going to college and all."

"Oh, Mom, I'm sorry. I know it's been tough on you raising my on your own. But you'll always have my love, and this house and Uncle Milt's money should help. You should try getting out some."

"Thanks, Orv, I'll always love you, too. Tell you what - after dinner, why don't you sit with me on the couch and watch a movie with me. After all these years, we deserve to enjoy ourselves a little."

"That sounds good, Mom. I'm going to miss you when I go off to college, too. I hope that I'll be able to break out of my shell there. I sometimes wonder if I'll ever get to see..."

The pause got awkward as Orv tried to figure a way out of not saying "a girl's breasts," which was in his mind when he started.

"Go on, what would you like to see, dear?"

"Well, it's just that, aside from you, I don't know how to talk to girls, and if I can't even hold a conversation, how can I hope to - um - kiss one or - um - do more than hold their hands."

Through the alcohol fog, Kath's mind slowly reprocessed the movie scenes she'd viewed - both of them - and she had an inkling of where Orv's mind really was going. She also realized that she wanted to be held and kissed all over as well.

"I know, dear, I know. Have you thought about senior prom? Is there anyone you might ask?"

"Oh, Mom, they all think I'm a nerd and a loser. I think I'd rather not ask than give the school one more sad 'Orville story.'"

With dinner over, Kath and Orv settled into the comfy couch. Kath made yet another drink, plus a small one for Orv. "To our new house and our new lives," she toasted with him.

Each of them took comfort in the closeness of the other, and they settled in to find Dr. Zhivago starting over. "Oh, I haven't seen this part; do you mind, Orv?"

They watched peacefully for a while, then during the scenes where the beautiful young Lara was being used by the lecherous old man, Komarovsky, Kath found herself crying quietly. Thankfully, Orv hadn't noticed. But when Lara tried to shoot the bastard, Kath broke down sobbing, her body shaking from reliving her one sexual encounter with Biff and the ill that she, too had wished on him at the time.

"Mom, are you alright? This part of the movie isn't really fun, but it IS just a movie."

"Oh, Orv, my sweet boy," she said, managing to locate a box of tissues. "It's just that ... that Lara and I are so much ... Oh, Orv, I think it's time I told you about who your father really is. He didn't go off to fight and die overseas, and there's a reason that there are no pictures of him. But I think I need another drink first."

With that, Orv learned about Biff, why they never saw any relations from his father's side of the family (they lived across town, not across the country) and so on. Orv had never known of his mother's pain, and he held her close as the sobs wracked her body. Orv was not much for making friends, but empathy was a strong suit.

"I'm sorry to have kept this secret from you all these years, Orv, but I wasn't sure you could have handled it any earlier. I still hate Biff for the kind of person he was and for how he treated me - but I have you as a result, and you are my reason for being." Her breath caught once more when she heaved a final big sigh, but now, finally, the truth was out. She'd been unaware of the huge weight, even guilt, that she'd been carrying with her all these years, and she felt cleansed and lighter.

"Thanks so much for telling me that story, Mom, you've really answered all my questions. I'm sorry for all that you endured, and I promise you, I promise you, that I will never hurt anyone that way, nor will I let anyone hurt you that way ever again."

"Oh, I know, Orv. You are such a kind man, a gentle man."

They turned back to the movie, though both kept thinking about their conversation. Not long after, though, the booze caught up to Kath, and she found a pillow to lean on, and she stretched her legs over Orv's. He rubbed her feet and she murmured, "Thanks, Orv, you are such a good son. I may just take a nap right here."

Orv watched the movie for a while, but it was a little slow, and he remained pissed off at Komarovsky, despite the strings he pulled for Lara. He looked at his mother's soft, slender legs in their white stockings, and, while his hormones had been placed on hold by the discussion he and Kath had had, he WAS still 18, and his mind edged back to the pictures upstairs. He gently lifted her legs off his lap and quietly snuck upstairs, intent on learning more about his new found treasure. The drink had affected him a little, too, else he would have stayed with Kath.

Orv found a new "folder," this one with a girl in a tiny bikini (but with no nipple showing) wearing a mesh cover up. Orv paused (briefly) to wondered if there was a theme to this one and what it might be.

On opening this collection, he saw a picture of the same girl as on the cover, but this time sans bathing suit! Every inch of her boobs was visible through the mesh, but more to the point (or points!), her stiff nipples were poking through the mesh!

Again, a new way to appreciate tits, and especially nipples! It was so sexy to think of the model as being clothed (well, sort of), but still quite naked.

He turned the page, and this time, the same model was shown without the cover up, but she had managed to hang the bikini top by the shoulder strap from her nipples! Granted, there was not much weight there, but Orv couldn't have done it! Her smile betrayed that she was proud of her stiff nips and enjoyed being playful about posing.

Orv began to thumb through more of the collection, and found that there were many variations on the theme. There were more pictures of nipples poking through mesh tops, some nips even poked through a more tightly woven sweater. She must have forced those buds through, Orv thought, imagining the process in his mind. Then came nipples clearly seen through bras, like he'd seen before, then nipples and areolas that easily shown through a white blouse, with no bra underneath. Orv was careful to pace the action on his dick, but dang, he wanted to orgasm again! Could it feel as good as the last time?

Then he found a photo showed of a girl clearly sitting in a restaurant, with customers in the background. But despite that public place, Orv could easily see both nipples. One nipple was a dark brown, showing very clearly through the white blouse. That was exciting enough in a public restaurant. But more stimulating was that the girl had undone a couple of buttons on the blouse and was holding it away from her chest. There, for Orv's immense pleasure, was a totally bare breast, stiff nipple and all, being flashed to the camera and thus to him from this public place.

Orv's dick was about to explode, so he looked away for a minute to compose himself before turning the page.

The next one was shot outside, on a sidewalk where a restaurant had tables and chairs; people were walking by on the open part of the sidewalk. A girl was seated, looking away from the camera, resting her elbow on the table while holding a phone to her head.

But the blouse she was wearing was like none Orv had seen before. Not only were there no sleeves, but the armhole was cut nearly to her waist. There must have been a breeze from behind, because her blouse had billowed out like a sail. And there, with the sun lighting it up from behind the camera man, was a totally naked breast, viewable by any passerby all the way out to her very stiff nipple.

Orv's dick began pulsing, and he felt the sperm churning, but he quickly looked to the ceiling, breathed deeply, and just barely regained control.