Awakenings Ch. 02

Story Info
His lucky night continues.
2.1k words
4.41
10.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door closed behind me with soft click and I found myself standing in the hall again.

The carpet was thick beneath my bare feet and I felt very exposed. In a strange house naked with my semi hard cock flopping against my thigh as I walked back up the stairs.

I found what I was looking for, a dressing gown.

It was pink and fluffy but better that than nothing. Sitting down on the bed I thought through the last thirty minutes and quickly came to the conclusion I must have been mad.

The facts as I saw them were that I had been drugged and robbed. I then decided to physically and sexually abuse a total stranger, albeit a very willing stranger. But she was still a stranger who had not verbally consented to anything. And to compound everything else I had also worn no protection.

Anything could happen.

I could be charged with rape, could have contracted a disease or worse. I sat there thinking through the pitfalls and then realised that was always my downfall; I would always overthink things. I would never take the risk.

So fuck it tonight I did. At that moment I determined that tonight I wasn't going to be that anonymous wanker. I was going to live out the fantasy and enjoy it, for what it was. What would happen, would happen.

I stood up and let the gown fall off and went to explore the house.

Judging by the furniture and pictures around the place her flat mate was female also. The living room was cheaply furnished, like a student place just tidier.

Based on the layout the room she was currently tied up in I guessed it must have once been a pantry. It was just off the kitchen and the house seemed old enough to have one. Also given how extensively it was kitted out I also guessed her flatmate was well aware of what went on in the small room. Must be hard to keep such things secret.

I didn't care though. I found a packet of aspirin in the kitchen, washed two of them down with water and headed back to the door. The note was still pinned to the wood. I had an idea.

Five minutes later I had the photograph, safe on my phone. The note stuck against her face clearly, the writing on her chest was also clear. Having somewhat satisfied the risk averse side of my psyche, I let the other side fully take over.

My cock started to harden and the familiar tingling sensation started as I looked at her hanging there. Arms stretched above her head, breasts taut, legs stretched open.

My sperm had dried on her face and I could see some of it stuck to her hair. Her eyes were closed and she hung from the hook like a rag doll with her bodyweight on the hook. It must be well attached I thought idly as I picked up a leather flogger. It had a thick glass handle and a bulbous end. I trailed the thin leather strips along the floor and stood in front of her. My cock was now fully erect again.

She opened her eyes and looked at me and then down at the flogger. I could almost detect a smile before her face returned to blank and emotionless. She closed her eyes.

I gently flicked the straps against her breasts then her thighs and then over her pussy. Having never used one before I decided starting off softly and working up was the best approach. She didn't even open her eyes so I increased the strength until she started letting out little whimpers every time the thin straps raked over her naked body.

Aside from her face I left no part of her body untouched. She tried to pull away but just pulled against her restraints as the leather cracked and echoed in the small room.

I started to sweat. Her body was lined with red. She breathed heavily. I stopped and the room fell silent again.

'Do you want to come slut?' I asked her whispering in her ear. She just stared ahead silently.

I gripped a breast in one hand and squeezed it hard, stretching it and letting my hand slowly slide off with her sweat. She squealed as I pinched her nipple hard before I let go.

'Do. You. Want. To. Come. Slut?' I asked again louder with my other hand pressing lightly on her other breast.

Still no answer so I repeated it on her other breast.

This time she was sobbing and pulling away from me. I ran my hand over her face and felt tears mixing with my dried come.

I asked her again and she nodded.

'That's my whore, I said quietly.

Standing behind her I reached between her legs and ran my hand over her pussy lips. She was dripping wet. I felt the glass plug still firmly in her ass. I ran my fingers up her smooth slick cunt towards her clit. It was poking out, erect and hard.

I smiled to myself as I let the tip of my cock press against the opening to her cunt and let my hand run over her face, feeling the wooden bit covered in saliva. She was trying to push back against me, trying to pull my dick into her. She was desperate to feel me inside her.

Instead I picked up the glass flogger and walked around in front of her. She looked at me and the flogger. Her small tight breasts moved in time with her breathing.

In one rough movement I thrust the glass handle into her cunt. She squealed and jumped back. I pulled it out and thrust it in again, watching the expression on her face turn from surprise to something altogether different. I started fucking her hard with it. She stretched against the restraints on her legs but could only move a few centimetres. She was breathing heavily, saliva ran over the bit and dripped off her chin. I reached down with my other hand and started flicking her rock clit. It stuck out and looked like a miniature cock.

'Do you want to come slut?'

I asked again to her as I kept going with both hands on her cunt and clit. She just nodded, her hair flopping over her face.

I dropped to my knees and sucked the tiny cock into my mouth and let my tongue go to work. Flicking over it quickly. I could see the glass handle dripping in her juice. She was moaning loudly as I thrust it in and out of her.

I could tell she was just about to come.

And this time I let her.

She let out a gagged scream and her muscles started pulsating. She strained against the ropes as her body went taught. When the pulsed stopped I slowed down with the flogger and let her clit flop out of my mouth.

I stood up again and pressed my face close to hers. The glass handle still inside her.

'Did you like that?'

She nodded.

'Say thank you sir.'

She shook her head, refusing to break the rule even though speech would have been impossible with the wooden gag stretching her mouth.

'I guess then were not done' I said and removed her hands from the hooks.

She looked relieved as her arms fell to her front. She was still restrained by the ropes with her legs stretched open. She looked awkward. Off balance

I gripped her around the waist and moved her forward so she had to kneel, her elbows supporting her upper body. Her ass was stretched by the plug and her red pussy looked used. The flogger made a sucking sound as I removed it.

I then quickly kneeled behind her and pushed my dick into her sopping cunt without any warning. She gasped but my dick was smaller than the bulbous glass handle she had just been fucked with. As I slowly moved inside her warm cunt I spoke to her.

Thrust. 'You know I might phone a friend up to come around'

Thrust. 'Or two or more'

Thrust. 'There is still an hour before your flatmate comes around. That's plenty of time to make sure I really get my money's worth'

Thrust 'Or just hang around to meet your flatmate'

Thrust 'Do you think she'll fuck me too?'

I felt her tense up at that. I had hit a nerve. I pulled the glass plug from her ass. It gaped for a second and then tightened up.

Thrust 'Yes, think I will wait here and then grab her and do the same as I am doing to you'

I could see she was trying to shake her head but her position made it almost impossible.

I pushed inside her and reached down and undid the gag

'Do you want to speak to me slut?' I asked as I spat on her ass and started rubbing my warm saliva over her tight hole.

'Do you want to speak to me SLUT?' I shouted as I kept my dick deep inside her and my fingers lubricating her ass.

She shook her head.

'Ok, well when your friend arrives I'm going to do this to her and force you to watch.'

I then pressed my dripping cock against her sphincter and forced my way into her asshole.

She was spread so widely I could see the length of my shaft stretch the tight skin and slide inside. She moaned loudly and I think I almost thought I made out a word.

'Maybe I will fuck her ass hard and make you clean my dick after you have watched me rape her tight hole'

She just moaned and pulled against the ropes as I roughly took her in the ass.

There was no finesse just hard deep thrusts. She was so tight, the feeling of sliding in and out of her was incredible and I felt my orgasm start again so I pulled out. I knew after this it would be some time before I could go again and I certainly wanted one more shot at this girl before my time was up.

She gasped at the feeling of emptiness. I quickly untied her and dragged her up to stand again. She looked a mess. Hair plastered to her face. My come everywhere. The red marks on her body still visible and her thighs shiny from her come.

I marched her over to a low rough wooden table and forced her to lie back. I helped her into position and then tied her arms behind her head. I then forced her knees up so her feet were on the table top as well.

Just to be sure I tied rope around her legs so she couldn't straighten them. Her pussy and ass were presented to me just at the right level.

I then picked up a black dildo from the floor. She was trying to lift her head up to see what I was doing so I grabbed another piece of rope and tied it around her neck and under the table. Not too tight but tight enough to slightly restrict the oxygen.

Again with no finesse I simply rammed the dildo deep into her angry cunt. She let out an ahhhh. I didn't move it, just held it still inside her.

'Like that slut?' I asked again, knowing there would be no answer.

I then pushed my cock back into her ass.

'Do you like being fucked by two cocks slut?' I asked but she just stared at the ceiling and moaned louder. I held the dildo firmly in place and started fucking her ass again, this time slower, knowing it wouldn't be long until I came.

It wasn't. I couldn't last long under those circumstances.

As I felt my balls contract I let out a primeval guttural moan and forced the dildo deeper. My cock swelled up and pumped hot semen deep into her ass as both our our sounds filled the room. With my cock still pulsating I felt her ass contract, throbbing, almost in time with my dick. She came as I double penetrated her.

Her breasts were heaving and the sounds she made were animal.

I stood there looking down at her catching my breath still deep inside her.

Eventually she spoke.

'I need to pee' she said, in accentless English.

I smiled at her. A rule broken and a whole new area to explore.

I started looking forward to 6am.

As I pulled my dick out of her ass and the dildo out of her cunt I replied.

'I thought you'd never ask.'