Awakenings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers

Dad came into the bathroom while I was examining myself. I was totally embarrassed, but when I looked over he was stroking his cock while he watched me. It had already grown several inches. Not sure what to do, I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth. It quickly grew to full length. Once again I tried taking it in my throat and got about an inch farther than last time but still far short of the entire 12 inches. That was when daddy pulled out and lifted me off the floor.

"Okay, sweetheart, time to climb up on daddy's hard cock. It's ready for you, baby."

Daddy sat on the toilet lid. His huge cock rose from his lap like a battering ram. He took my hands and pulled me towards him. I straddled his legs and move forward until I could feel his cock running up between us almost to my bellybutton. He pulled me to him, sucking on my sensitive little titties while working two of his large fingers deep into my cunt. When I was really hot he pulled away and instructed me what to do next.

"Jenny, my little sweetie, you're going to fuck me at your own pace. You just take my cock in your hand and put it up to your pussy. Then lower yourself down on it. Just keep moving up and down, letting it go deeper each time. I won't move a muscle. You just keep fucking me until I shoot cum into your sweet little pussy."

I reached down and grabbed his massive tool. I had to stand on my toes and tilt my ass before I could get the tip of his cock between my legs. I rubbed the large, bulbous head back and forth across my slippery gash to open my cunt lips. The pressure was intense. I finally worked the head into my opening. I eased the head inside me then took it back out and continued rubbing my cunt lips over the tip, letting it slide across my clit and then back towards my fuck hole. My pussy gushed all over his cock as I had a quick and unexpected orgasm.

I was gasping and shrieking as I worked my pussy furiously against his cock. I felt it slip back inside me causing me to shriek as another jolt of pleasure shot through my body. I lifted up and slammed down on his engorged meat driving it deeper into my cunt. Each time I lifted up and slammed down I drove him deeper and my orgasm became even more intense. I finally hit bottom when a little more than half his cock was inside me.

Cunt juices were pouring down his shafted making it easier for me to lift up and slam down on him. I felt him go even deeper inside me, burrowing his way up towards my belly. I wasn't sure how this was possible, but I didn't care. At the moment, I felt like I wanted to stay stuffed full of his cock for the rest of my life. I felt something warm blast into my gut and realized he was shooting cum into my pussy. I lifted up and slammed down as another blast filled my cunt. He kept filling me with seed until I could feel the pressure inside me forcing it from my cunt lips.

When he was finished I collapsed against his chest and let his cock slowly deflate inside me. Occasionally my cunt would twitch around its massive girth releasing more cum and cunt juice from inside me. After several minutes he gently lifted me off him, then picked me up and carried me to my bed where I quickly fell asleep from exhaustion.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers
12