Awakenings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kath walked down the stairs, she could not help but to feel the wobble in her boobs, which went both left and right as well as up and down no matter how softly she padded. Furthermore, her nipples rubbed against the thin fabric of her nightgown, and there was no way to stop them from stiffening up. Kath had hardly ever walked anywhere without a bra until last night, and these were new sensations - ones that oozed into her consciousness in spite of herself - were quite the distraction. It does feel ... I guess sensuous is the right word, she thought. She allowed a little more bounce in her step (and thus in her boobs) and had to admit that it felt ... nice. Very nice.

And yes, Kath remembered seeing young Orville, as she called him as a boy, with his penis stiff from the need to pee. But now - wow! The tent in his PJs was immense! Orv's penis certainly seems to be at least as large as it seemed when we hugged last night. Her nipples tightened even further, and had she looked, she would have seen that her areolas were tightened into knots as well.

As she relieved herself, Kath asked herself, once again, What is happening to me? All these feelings, these nipples that won't stay relaxed, these sights - girls kissing each other's nipples, bare chested men, admiring (yes, admiring) my own boobs in the mirror - it was like a Pandora's box had been opened, but she could not deny that all these new sensation felt good to her.

And the warmth of her son's love felt right, too. It gave her a comfort she had never known as an adult. And it really seemed that he found her pretty. She had seen his eyes stray over her body this morning, lingering especially on her breasts, and even without the booze, it had made her feel good and right and appreciated.

She sat still, arms crossed on her knees, and replayed the scene in her mind. She found that her hands had lifted a few inches to her bosoms, gently cupping them. She did not startle this time. Instead, she closed her eyes, thought about the feel of Orv's dick on her lower abdomen, and started to rub her nipples, pressing them firmly into the soft flesh of her breasts. She would wipe away the wetness - from both sources - in a few minutes...

Orv, for his part, was also lost in a reverie, stroking his prick in comfort now, without having to suppress the signals from his bladder. Yes, Kath was his mother, but what was the harm in masturbating to the images of her breasts and nipples that he had etched into his memory banks? Of remembering the feel of her body pressing into his dick trapped down the leg of his shorts and caught between them in their embrace? Was it his imagination, or had she pulled in tighter against him? He stroked a little harder.

Her breasts were so magnificent! The way they came out nearly straight from her chest, why they were just as amazing as, what was her name ... Amber's tits.

AMBER! Milt's collection! I need to get those hidden! Yes a photo may be worth a thousand words and actually SEEING Kath's nipples was a thousand times better than any photo - but chances are slim of getting a repeat of the last 12 hours.

With those thoughts, Orv flushed (but did he also hear water running somewhere else just a moment earlier?), washed his hands, and threw some cold water on his face. The urgency of his mission served to shrink his dick down to semi-hard, but as he approached the bathroom door, he heard footfalls on the steps. What to do?

The reward of another view of Kath's body overcame the potential embarrassment of her seeing the remains of his excitement, so he opened the door just in time to see Kath start walking down the hall.

"Good morning, Kath. Sorry I made you climb the stairs," Orv managed, while taking in her backlit form. Thankfully, he'd left the bathroom light on, so he also got the benefit of photons also bouncing of her gently rolling boobs, which certainly appeared to have very stiff nipples crowning them both. He could feel the blood starting to refill his prick; better make this fast.

"Oh, that's alright," his mom replied briefly glancing at the low, but apparently growing tent in his PJs, "all exercise is good."

"Yes. Well. Let me get some clothes and I'll hop in the shower, if that's alright." Orv really did try to keep eye contact, but his eye could not help but to take in the sight of her boobs, which rolled to a stop as she paused by her bedroom door.

"Okay, that's fine. I'll need some time to look for something to wear from Angel's dresser. But do bring my clothes over after breakfast, won't you?"

"For sure, Kath - first thing." With one more glance at her tits, Orv ducked into his room, closed the door, and immediately pulled down his PJs to stroke his now very hard tool. Wow, she really has an amazing set of breasts! It's a shame that she'll soon be covering them up again with her heavy bras and her nursing home uniform.

Dang! Milt's collection! Orv pulled his PJs up over his twitching dick so he didn't trip and quickly picked up the stack of collections - some photos, some stories. Then he paused. One quick peek wouldn't hurt, right?

He opened up a story with lots of marks on it, allowing him to skip extraneous detail and focus on discussion of breasts and nipples. (As it turned out, Orv was quickly training his mental word recognition system so that boobs, nipples, and related words jumped out of the text anyway.)

Ben told me I'd find my dinner clothes on the bed. What I picked up was a beautiful black number with a deeply plunging neckline and no back. I looked around, but there was no underwear of any sort - no bra (not that you could wear one with the way the top was cut) and no panties.

Orv lowered his PJs and started stroking his cock. The rest of the world started to fade from consciousness. He read on.

I felt me boobs swelling and my nipples stiffening as I stepped into it, naked as the day I was born, and pulled the straps to my shoulders. I looked in the mirror and sucked in my breath. The cut of the V went from my shoulders nearly to my navel. Along the way, the cloth welled out to cover - well, to partly cover - my D cup tits. The breath that I had sucked in had caused the fabric to pull to the sides just enough so that BOTH of my nipples were staring back at me, pointing out like oversized pencil erasers.

I let my breath out and tried to pull the sides in. With some dedication and shallow breathing, I found that I could just barely keep my nipples covered - but my broad areolas (they are a little over two inches across) were a lost cause.

I turned my body to the left and found that, with the fabric falling off basically the center of my boobs, there was a huge gap exposing the underside of my left tit and the lower portion of my rib cage. I felt myself starting to get wet.

Orv's imagination, along with his memories of the photos, filled in a tantalizing picture.

I entered the dining room knowing that my areolas were on display and feeling my nipples at full attention. The food was already served. Ben sat in one chair while mine was on the adjacent side, just to his right. Ben had on a white shirt and a tie - and nothing else. His erection grew as he watched me approach the table.

I knew that taking my seat would result in exposing more of my breasts, and sure enough, despite my best efforts, there was no way to keep my stiff nipples from fully popping out. I tried to cover those nubbins, but I'm not sure whether I really succeeded. My state of exposure had me SO hot that it was all I could do but to stroke my pussy under the table.

"Orv, are you getting in the shower? I'd like to get clean myself before breakfast."

Dang! I've GOT to keep some perspective, Orv thought, as he hastily closed the folder, wishing he could have read more about those stiff nipples that kept popping into view.

"Sorry, Kath, I was trying to decide what to wear," Orv improvised, thankful that his Mom hadn't opened the door. "Is it supposed to be hot again?"

"I guess ... the breeze through the window is already warming up."

"Okay, I'll get in and out quickly." Orv wondered whether that was also Ben's plan - to get in and out quickly. Probably not.

Orv grabbed some shorts and a shirts and headed to the bathroom. Funny, it seems I forgot my underwear, he observed. He held the clothes in front of his still stiff prick and ducked into the bathroom. Kath was nowhere in sight.

After the brief conversation with Orv through his bedroom door, Kath, still in the very flimsy nighty, went back to her task of figuring out what to wear. Her uniform still needed washing, so the choice fell on Angel's dresser.

Let's start with panties, she thought. She lifted the sheer nighty over her head and shivered at her nudity, despite the rising warmth of the day. She felt her nipples stiffen, but tried to ignore them. She did not really succeed.

She went back to the drawer that held what Angel had considered underwear. With a clear head (now that the boozy fog from last night had lifted), Kath lifted every strand (for that's all they were) of underwear out of the drawer. It only confirmed her suspicion of the night before - there were only thongs.

With a sigh, she pulled out a black number and pulled it on. As much as she adjusted the wisps of material, however, there was no way she could get comfortable with the strings running through her ... her derriere. Giving up, she put it back in the drawer, resigning herself to wearing nothing on her lower half, at least until Orv came back with her own clothes. She felt her areolas tighten around her still stiff nipples at the thought, but she tried to push their pleas for attention out of her mind. Again, she did not succeed, and she now felt a wetness between her thighs. Well, no undies, but she had to find SOMETHING to wear. Let's try to find a bra, she thought.

Kath had some memory, admittedly blurred by alcohol, of the selection of skimpy bras that Angel had left behind. She sighed as she put her hand on the knob of the dresser, expecting that she would find nothing in the least modest. But the sigh was really more out a sense of duty to what seemed to be becoming her former modest persona; despite the nod in that direction, Kath felt as if her breasts were swelling, and it seemed that her heart was racing a little in anticipation of the likelihood that NO choice would really hide her nipples. The tingling in those nips intensified.

She pulled open the drawer and looked in at the jumbled pile and felt her nipples stiffen even further. For, as it happens, her vague memories were not half bad. There were lots of half bras, shelf bras, and bras with holes where her nipples would poke through. Her right hand strayed, unbidden, to her left boob, giving her nipple a brief squeeze.

Kath! She admonished herself, releasing the aching nipple. There must be SOME kind of bra you can wear until Orv brings your clothes over from the old apartment! Although her nipple ached for more attention, she resisted the temptation to rub it just a bit more and tried to concentrate on finding a bra that at least covered her nipples, flimsy though it might be.

She spotted a red number that at least appeared to have full cups, but when she held it up, it was so bright that it would surely show through whatever top she wore. Plus it was very lacy - surely the color of her areolas and nipples would show through as well.

She remembered trying on the black bra last night, only to discover that it seemed DESIGNED to leave her nipples uncovered. Her breathing quickened a bit as she recalled the brief battle she'd had with the bra, trying to force her nips to stay under the fabric. So that one was out - or her nipples would have been.

That really left just a flimsy white number, one of the few full bras in the selection, transparent though it was. She held it in front of her breasts and looked in the mirror. It was almost like she was nude - her nipples shown through, plain as day. Yet it seemed to be her only real choice.

Resigned to her selection, she took a deep breath in (was it possible that she could actually FEEL the weight of her breasts when doing so??), exhaled slowly, and tossed the bra on the bed to put on after her shower. Had she looked in the mirror, she would have seen that both areolas were now twisted into knots, pushing her taut nipples even higher. But she did not need the mirror to tell her that.

Okay, what about a top and maybe some shorts, she thought.

Angel's selection of shorts was just that - short, and micro. To make a long story about shorts a little shorter, Kath selected a pair that looked like they might at least go three inches down her thighs. She tossed them on the bed with the sheer bra.

She heard the shower start. One more piece of clothing, and I can soon wash away that sweaty dream, she thought. But then her mind drifted back to how nicely that usually bad dream had ended, and, without really realizing what she was doing, she settled into a chair, closed her eyes, and relived the so-much happier ending. Soon, she was cupping her boobs while her fingers found her now very sensitive nipples.

Orv, whose dick had never really gone down, entered the shower and immediately closed his eyes, grabbed his manhood, and imagined the scene he'd just been reading. Did girls really think like that? Did they find it exciting to show off their nipples and breasts?

Get ahold of yourself! Orv thought. Well, mission accomplished. But there's lot's to get done today. And let's not forget to stash those folders of naked boobs!

Get ahold of yourself! Kath thought at just the same time, working to break free of her dream recollection. Yes, well, at least you were only massaging your tits and nipples and not, um, down below, she thought. Her own mother had made it quite clear that that area was off limits for recreational purposes. As she rose, though, she noticed something of a damp spot on the chair where she had been sitting.

The dresser had no tops in it, so Kath went to the closet. Inside, she was pleased to find a whole rack of summer tops; she guessed that the winter ones were stored somewhere else. She pulled the first one out and held it up against her naked and throbbing bosoms.

Oh, my, she thought - there is not much to this one. It was so short that it seemed more like a bikini than a top to wear anywhere but at the beach. She guessed that it would only cover her breasts and maybe an inch of her tummy - if she were lucky.

The next was much the same, except that this one was extremely sheer. Holding it up and looking in the mirror, her nipples showed through both layers of fabric! She tried to ignore the sensations coming from those very same nipples and pulled out another top.

The next number was more opaque than the others, but it was also very short. How did Angel walk around in public, Kath wondered. This top, she expected, would not even cover the undersides of her boobs. She held it up to check in the mirror, and sure enough, the beautifully rounded base of both breasts showed beneath the end of the fabric. Kath shivered as she put the top back in the closet.

But Kath could not give up - there had to be something she could wear. The next top was cinched in tight below her breasts, but it looked like her shoulders were designed to be bare. That would mean no bra, and, holding the blouse up to the light, it was virtually transparent. Her nipples would surely show through.

Eventually, she found a peasant blouse. Yes, it seemed to have little substance, but at least her shoulders and the undersides of her boobs would be covered and she could wear the bra she had picked out.

She heard the shower stop and lay the top and the shorts on the bed, waiting to hear Orv exit the bathroom. She tried not to look at her swollen boobs and their stiff nipples.

Orv had toyed with the idea of cumming in the shower stall, but he wasn't sure what that might do to the plumbing. Instead, he had brought himself close a couple of times, first thinking about Amber's amazing tits and another time reliving the encounter with his Mom's boobs the night before, but he held back.

His MOM! He kept returning to that point - he loved her for sure, but was it right to think of her while stroking his throbbing dick? How about his math teacher, Miss Smith? She, like Kath, was a real woman, not like the photos.

Yes, Miss Smith! Orv warmed to the thought of his view down her blouse, almost to the nipple of her bra encased breast. Oh, would it feel good to go all the way to release!

But then, his mind pulled up an image of Miss Smith walking down the street, arm in arm with Mr. Packard, the shop teacher. She was showing even more cleavage than she had in school, but the surprise observation was how gloriously happy she seemed. There was a bounce in her step (and in her bosoms, of course) but she had been laughing and smiling and looking adoringly at the man on her arm.

And while Orv wanted to think about her breasts, he couldn't help but draw the comparison with his beloved Kath. These were both unmarried women, both gorgeous, and both about the same age. Yet while Miss Smith seemed enraptured, Kath was, well ... "content" was the best descriptor Orv could come up with. There was always love for him in her eyes, but never a twinkle, never a belly laugh, never the hint of love for someone other than her child.

Needless to say, this mental twist served to deflate Orv's dick. Kath deserved more happiness than she had had, and Orv felt guilty for never thinking of her as other than "Mom" all these years. He vowed to try to bring her out of her shell.

With that settled and set aside for later, Orv dried off and let his mind wander back to Milt's collection of erotic stories and pictures of boobs and nipples.

He pulled his shorts up over his naked body and wondered why it had taken so long for him to appreciate the delicious feel of being, well, naughty. But always in the back of his mind was a memory from when he was only four and had come out of his room with no underwear on under his pants. Kath had instinctively read from his body language what was going on. All she needed was quick peek down his trousers and a stern command of "Underwear - now!" to send him, red faced, back to his room.

Even though he was an adult in the eyes of most, he lived with his Mom; still, it felt so good to go commando that he opted to risk it - at least for a while.

With that internal debate settled for the moment, he pulled on the shirt, gave his dick one last rub through the shorts, and cracked the bathroom door. Good - Kath's bedroom door was still closed.

"All yours, Kath," he called out, then ducked into his bedroom. He tidied up the room while waiting to hear his Mom start her shower.

"Okay, Orv. Would you mind seeing what there is for breakfast? I'm starved."

"Will do, Kath. Just want to straighten up a bit more in here first."

Kath, still naked, took a peek out the door to the hallway. Good, Orv's door was closed. She entered the bathroom through the door off her bedroom and quickly closed the hallway door.

As she stepped into the shower, she found her mind drifting to the fact that Orv had been naked in this very shower just minutes before. As she adjusted the spray, she remembered how masculine he had looked with his shirt off, how good it had felt to be held in his arms, how delicious it had been to find his hand unexpectedly cupping her boob, her nipple digging into his palm.

Stop it! She admonished herself. He's your SON! She tried to refocus on all the work that needed doing. Shopping, the laundry, taking care of the AC and the cable ...