Awakenings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thought struck her as she was soaping up her breasts, and the vision of the two girls on the porn channel came back with a vengeance. Before she knew it, both hands were cupping her tits and pulling on her nipples.

Focus, Kath! With a supreme effort, she left her aching nipples alone and finished her shower.

Orv reminded himself that he had two tasks - hide Milt's collection and get downstairs to scope out breakfast options. Somehow the later was of much lower importance.

Looking around the room, he considered the options. Chest of drawers? No, Kath always put Orv's laundry away. The closet? Maybe on the shelf? No, the stack was too high to easily hide.

Wait - what is that blinking light on the shelf over the desk? Cool - Milt had a laptop. That will be a real help with school. But back to securing those precious folders.

Orv looked around a bit more, but did not find any great options. Finally, in the manner of all young men, he settled on the bed. Spread out in several small stacks, they'd never be noticed under the mattress.

Orv dutifully distributed most of the sets of photos, pausing only briefly to take in the naked boobs and nipples, until recently such a mystery, before settling them in under the mattress. But with the shower still running, he opened the last folder, which had more stories. Orv wasn't sure what he liked more - naked boobs, or erotic stories. He began to read. Most stories only had marks for certain paragraphs, but this one seemed to be in a class of its own - all hot.

California girls have the sunshine, but I'd put my soft white 36D boobs up against any of them!

Now, there's an image, thought Orv. He skipped down a little.

I settled into the tub. Elaine and her husband Bill were coming for dinner to celebrate the approval of my thesis. They were both only five or six years older than me, and so hot!

I squeezed my tits together, then slid the bar of soap in between them, moving it up and down in my generous cleavage, pretending it was Bill's dick. It felt so good!

When my boobs became too slippery for that fantasy, I fully lathered my breasts and cupped my tits while I imagined how the evening might go. I lifted my boobs, pretending that I was presenting them to Elaine. Pinching my nipples, I thought of how I might seduce them both.

I reached between my legs with one hand while I continued to pull on my nipples. In no time, a shattering orgasm overtook me.

Orv came back to reality briefly. Good, the shower was still on. He rubbed his cock through the shorts and kept reading.

The strength of my orgasm surely influenced the way I dressed. I chose a pale green quiana top that was nearly transparent; my nipples showed through very clearly. I tied it under my boobs so that most of my belly was showing - as well as a good deal of my breasts. The wide area of cleavage showed to within an inch or less of my areolas.

I chose a short wraparound skirt that came to mid-thigh. Wanting to be open to whatever might happen, I did not wear any panties.

Crap! How long has the shower been off? Orv, dick poking the front of his shorts out obscenely, quickly hid the last folder under the mattress and tiptoed downstairs. With astonishing speed, he had the table set and had pulled out two boxes of cereal, one of which was Kath's favorite. He tasted the milk and found that it was still good. Now if only his cock would shrink a little more, he'd have no worries. He had always worn jockeys, so he'd have to be very careful not to let Kath spot his swaying dick. No repeat of the episode when he was four, please.

Meanwhile, Kath had wrapped a towel around herself and headed to her bedroom. Closing the door, she slid the towel off (why were her nipples now SO sensitive to the slightest contact? They never had been before...) and walked naked to the dresser. She tried valiantly to ignore the delicious sensations radiating from her boobs as they softly wobbled on her chest. She failed. Her nipples stiffened further.

Kath moved to the bed where she had laid out the clothes she planned to wear. Right, no panties, she remembered, feeling a flush redden her face. Well, at least there was a bra. She picked it up, hoping it might not be as transparent as she remembered. Then she saw her fingers through the fabric and realized that, yes, it was.

She reached behind her back to get hold of both ends of the bra, with the cups behind her back, then brought the ends to her belly. Lifting her boobs with the backs of her hands to spot the latch (oh, that does feel nice) she slid the hooks into the loops and swiveled the bra around.

Next, she slid her arms through the straps, then leaned forward and reached into each cup so as to settle her bosoms properly. Kath had performed this maneuver thousands of times, but the feel of her fingers on her breasts was almost electric this time. Her middle fingers rubbed both of her stiff nipples simultaneously, and Kath involuntarily let out an audible "Oh my!" and she doubled over a bit as a spasm shot through her pussy. Yes, she had donned bras thousands of times before, but doing so with pre-stiffened nipples was a first. To tell the truth, they never HAD been stiff under any circumstance until yesterday...

After a few second to recover from her mini orgasm, she turned and looked in the mirror. Yes, she had a bra on, but her (very stiff) nipples were hardly concealed. They were two pink bull's eyes surrounded by areolas that were now also contracting.

But what choice do I have, she thought. My own bra is in the dirty clothes pile, and Angel did not leave me with any better options. Besides, Orv has already seen me wearing nothing more than a sheer nightgown. So if he sees my nipples again, no big deal, right? Right? She fought back from having another contraction, only partially convinced of her argument with herself.

Then, through the door and from downstairs, she heard, "Kath, I've pulled out some cereal - is that okay, or would you like some eggs? It think they are still good."

"Cereal is okay, Orv, I'll be down in a moment," Kath managed.

She pulled on the peasant blouse and resisted the temptation to look in the mirror. If her nipples showed through both the bra and the blouse, so be it - she had no other options.

She picked up the "long" pair of shorts that she'd left on the bed and pulled them up. My goodness, they were roomy, she thought. Still they did cover her privates. But they were very far from tight. It felt like there was an inch or more of open space around all sides of her thighs.

Kath shivered at how loose they felt, especially since she had no panties on. It was probably her imagination, but she could almost feel a breeze circulating around her front and her backsides. She wanted to check for better shorts, but Orv was waiting for her.

She quickly headed downstairs, forgoing a look in the mirror. Her nipples begged for attention. What is happening, she thought. Is this house possessing me?

When Kath entered the kitchen, Orv's breath was taken away. To Orv's eye, Kath was the vision of a goddess. Her long, amber hair framed a breathtaking face. But as his eyes wandered south, he took in the amazing form of his Mom's volcanic torso, only lightly covered by a largely see through peasant blouse and an amazingly short pair of loose fitting shorts. He could have easily slid his hand under those shorts at any point in the circumference of her legs. Her long, shapely legs fell to the floor with no hose, no shoes.

But it was her blouse that held his focus, long after the full length appraisal. Yes, it sure seemed like she had a bra on (he had not detected the same level of boob movement as last night), but neither the bra nor the blouse did much to hide the coloration of her nipples; in the morning sunlight, the contrast between her areolas and nipples and the whiteness of the rest of her breasts was clear as day despite the light coloration of her nips.

"Are you okay, Orv?" Kath asked. She was very aware of his gaze and felt, with some wonder, a tingle down below as her nipples came further to attention. Her pulse quickened.

"Uh - sure. Sorry. I'm not used to you with your hair down. Um - you really look lovely, you know." Orv fought to control the flow of blood into and out of his dick, but it seemed intent on a one way trip - south.

Kath blushed a bit and felt her nipples stiffen even further. "Well, thank you, Orv. I know I'm an old biddy, but it is nice to hear such a compliment."

"Really, Mom, you are a very pretty woman."

"Thank you, Orv, it's nice to know that at least my son thinks so. What did you find for breakfast?" she asked, hoping that a neutral topic would ease the throb from her nubbins - and from below.

"Oh - well, here's the cereal that you used to eat at home, and I'll give this a try," replied Orv, who was also glad for the interruption.

Orv was able to remain seated, thus concealing his lack of underwear, and clicked on the TV remote (being able to watch television was a novelty for them both), and the two of them dipped into their cereal bowls. But as much as he tried, Orv could not take his eyes off Kath's amazing tits. The sunlight was hitting the floor behind Kath, and the reflected light outlined her left tit in full detail.

Yes, she had a bra on, but that amazing profile was being etched in his mind. He could see the underside of her boob as it lifted straight out from her rib cage, reached a peak (was that really her nipple poking out?), then retreated back toward her shoulder. God, it was magnificent! One hand casually dropped from the table and into his lap, where he gently ran a finger up and down his now rigid cock.

Although Kath pretended to look at the TV, she spent most of her time looking out of the corner of her eye at Orv's own gaze - she knew that he was looking at her tits, and it made her feel warm inside. It also kept her nipples on alert, despite her best intentions.

"So, what do you think of this crazy election?" she ventured after a story that almost sounded too ridiculous to be true.

"Huh ... oh ... I can't believe how bad my choices are for the first time I get to vote," Orv managed.

"Yes, it is very sad."

At that point, a commercial came on and Orv recalled his resolve to bring Kath out of her shell. After a pause, Orv ventured, "Mom, I know that it was a rough time when I came into your life. But it's been most of two decades. Have you ever thought about dating again?"

Kath swiveled to face Orv, who managed to focus on Kath's eyes, ever thankful for his excellent peripheral vision, which he used to pull in the magnets that were her nipples. He was also thankful that that the table hid his erection, although he returned his hand to the table.

"Well, my first 'date' was a really bad experience," Kath sighed, her gaze shifting to somewhere a hundred feet under the center of the table. Her nipples flattened at the horrible memory.

"Yeah, I know - you've told me. But that was a long time ago. You're really not at all old, and I know you won't believe it from your son, but you are really pretty hot. I hate to think of you turning into a dried up old maid." With her eyes lost in a distant nightmare, Orv seized the opportunity for a deeply focused inspection of Kath's boobs. Definitely a bra, definitely nipples showing through - although they did seem to have lost their perk.

"Oh, Orv, that is so sweet of you to say." With another deep sigh (Oh, my, that does bring your breasts to the forefront, Orv thought), Kath reburied the memory of Biff's assault. She came back to the present, looked into Orv's handsome face (Yes, he was staring at my tits again, wasn't he? Kath thought) and felt her whole body warm to the compliment.

"No, really - you are quite a beautiful women. In fact, if I were just a little older and you weren't my Mom, I'd ask you out myself!" Orv blurted - and then immediately regretted speaking the thought that had just bounded into his head. Orv watched as Kath's face instantly flushed, and he knew he'd overstepped his bounds.

"Mom, Mom - I'm so sorry, I didn't mean..."

"That's okay, Orv, that's okay," Kath interrupted, then reassured Orv with, "I am your Mom and I am quite a bit older than you, so I'll never be your 'date.' I know you were just trying to make me feel worthy of someone else giving me a second look." All the same, the flush that come to Kath's face was only partly from embarrassment at the far-fetched concept of dating her son. Another part of her had really warmed to the intended complement - she was enjoying his focus on her breasts despite the unnaturalness of the situation.

Eyes again downcast, she gave him a demure smile and continued, "But really, I am so much older than you, Orv. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm beyond the point where anyone would find me attractive." Although she voiced her long held and deep seated conviction, she had to admit that Orv's attentions (plus the mirrored views of her own naked bosoms) were starting to break down those perhaps untrue beliefs.

Let off the hook from his previous outburst, Orv pushed ahead with, "Oh, Mom!" reverting to his childhood designation for her, "You really are not at ALL old, and you are SO very pretty!" Orv wished he could be more expressive, but "very pretty" was the best he could do. Especially since his dick had consumed a good part of his consciousness while he divided his attention between her eyes (to see if she was noticing the direction of his gaze) and his gentle caress of her clearly outlined breasts.

"Thanks, Orv..." Then, searching for a way to divert the conversation, "So how is your own love life?" she ventured, immediately regretting the comment. She knew very well that Orv had yet to date.

"Oh, you know." Orv replied, his dick shrinking dramatically. "There are some nice girls in my classes, but they all seem to be 'involved' with one guy or another."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Orv. I know it is tough on you at this time in your life. I was hoping for true love, too, but my date was not at all what I hoped."

Thankfully, the morning news was back on, and Orv was spared from a further reply. Gathering himself for the next break, though, he ventured, "You know, Mom, if you were to 'put yourself out there,' without wearing your 'old folk's uniform,' I think you'd be surprised at how many men would ask you out."

Although Orv had done his best, Kath would have none of it - at least aloud. "I know that you love me, Orv, but I'm your Mom. That doesn't really translate to the real world. Now, let me clean up here while you make a run to the apartment. I could really use a change into my old clothes." She picked up the dishes and turned to the sink.

Orv knew when it was time to quit. "Okay, Mom," he said. With his dick now in retreat and her back turned to him, he headed up the stairs for his shoes and then prepared to head off to the old apartment. He continued to relish the naughty feel of going commando, but the risk of being caught weighed on his mind.

Downstairs, Orv grabbed the fold up cart that he'd used before and carried it in such a way as to hide the motion of his semi-hard dick as he went into the kitchen to kiss Kath goodbye. With a "Back soon!" and a last glance at Kath's wonderful tits, he headed out the door.

Walking down the sidewalk, he was acutely aware of the motion his penis inside his shorts, and while he loved the feel, the tension of being discovered served to keep him at no more than quarter staff. He was sure that everyone walking his way MUST know his little (well, mid-sized) secret.

But as he met more and more people, he noticed that, if anything, the strangers made only momentary EYE contact before giving him a brief nod, then they turned their attentions elsewhere. And when he thought about it, guys who wear boxers must look nearly the same as he did - they just had one thin extra layer of clothing on.

But knowing that he did NOT have on that extra layer - oh, what a thrill it was! Orv's tension over discovery eased; he then worked on his control and soon found that he could maintain just a slight degree of stiffness while fully enjoying the feel of being commando.

Once at the apartment, Orv got to work quickly. His clean clothing was already in the house, but there were some dirty clothes still to be carried over. He pulled out a bunch of plastic grocery bags from the kitchen and stuffed them in.

When he started packing Kath's clean clothes into another set of plastic bags, he sighed at the sight of the prim uniforms - plain white, thick, and largely formless. Worse was packing her bras. He'd seen them before, but now he realized how truly dowdy they were - solidly constructed, totally opaque, and with nothing that could be considered styling. The sleep bras were softer, but again, solid white and with no trace of excitement to them.

He paused to pull out his dick, then closed his eyes and relived the visions of Kath's unfettered and softly swaying breasts, the stiff nipples, and the gauzy nightgown from last night; then the peasant blouse and the see through bra, displaying her beautiful breasts and darker areolas and nipples. He would miss them.

But he would still see those nips after he returned to the new house, at least until she changed, so finished with her clothing and went to the kitchen. There was still room in the cart for a couple of bags from the fridge, so he piled them on top of the clothes and headed home.

The walk home was much more enjoyable than the walk over, since his medium sized secret no longer concerned him. No one was at all likely to notice the motion of his cock, so he relaxed and let his erection build, at least a little. But he was still nervous about Kath discovering his state. He'd only ever worn jockeys, so the motion of his dick would almost certainly catch her eye, even if strangers would never notice.

Kath had the kitchen pulled together in a matter of minutes, only occasionally noticing the breeze up her shorts. Then she considered what to do until Orv returned. The house looked like it had just been cleaned, so not much to do there. She did have her dirty clothes from yesterday, and while she had been too tired to be concerned about it last night, she had felt uncomfortable sleeping in sheets that Angel might have already used. If she stripped Orv's bed, too, she might have a full load of laundry to do.

With her own sheets in the hallway, she turned to Orv's room. As often as she had chastised him (and even though he had claimed to be "straightening up"), she found the bed unmade and the bedspread on the floor where he'd kicked it off during the warm night. She sighed, then pulled the sheets and pillowcase off and threw them in the hallway.

She located the linen closet and found spare sheets. That will be a treat, she thought - no more rushing the laundry through to manage with just one set per bed.

Kath was not used to fitted sheets, though, and she was tucking the sheet around Orv's mattress when her fingers bumped into something - something that did not belong between a mattress and a box spring.

She lifted the side of the mattress, took a look at what was there, then abruptly dropped the mattress and sat down quickly on the bed. My son has a collection of girly magazines! she thought. What was she to do?

But wait - they could not be HIS magazines. She was sure (she tried to convince herself) that he did not have any at the apartment. Maybe they were Milt's. Maybe Orv doesn't even know that they are here.

Then she remembered the flash of flesh tones she had seen on Orv's desk when they were hugging good night. Could that have been one of these magazines?